Something New for MaryAnn

Story Info
A woman has her first experience with anal.
2.2k words
4.4
5.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author: Martin L. Fletcher

Title: Something New for MaryAnn

Summary: A woman has her first experience with anal.

Keywords: M/F, anal, bdsm, cons, oral

ONE

I was lying in bed reading with MaryAnn curled against my chest when she raised her head and began nibbling my ear.

"Daaarliiinnng..."

"Hmmm?"

"I've been thinking...could we try it...in my 'other' hole?"

I put my book down and turned to look at her. Her mouth was curved into an enigmatic smile, and the pupils of her large dark eyes shimmered in the dim light. Her auburn hair spilled down onto my shoulder.

"Is that a trick question?" I deadpanned.

She giggled, then lowered her head and playfully bit my shoulder, making a low growling noise. She looked up at me again. "I'm serious, lover."

"Okay... but what brought this on all of a sudden?"

She threw her leg over me so that she was straddling my hips and put her hands on my shoulders. She glared down at me, her full lips in a pout. "Because," she said, "I can't stand the idea that Miss Priss has had you in a way that I haven't. She may be your slave, but I'm your girl, and I want you to have all of me--I can take it any way that little bitch can."

"Plus," she purred in my ear, "after seeing little Miss Perfect come screaming every time you fuck her ass, I really want to know what it feels like." She lifted her head again so that I was looking up into her eyes. Her hair fell around my face, tickling my cheek.

I grinned up at her. "Get on your hands and knees," I said, "and face the foot of the bed."

TWO

MaryAnn giggled and swung her leg back over my hips, and turned and crawled on all fours to the end of the bed. She tossed her head, looked back at me over her shoulder, and smiled as she wiggled her ass invitingly.

I got up from the bed and padded around to stand in front of her. "Reach up with both hands and grab the end of the bed," I told her. She obediently put her hands around the horizontal crossbar at the foot of the bed, and smirked up at me as she ran her tongue suggestively along the thick round bar.

I laughed and walked to the nightstand. I pulled out a length of rope, and MaryAnn gasped as I held it over her waist and let the end hang between her ass cheeks. She giggled as I gently dragged the end of the rope along her spine, and when I dangled the rope in front of her face she followed it with her eyes as I swung it back and forth.

"You know what happens now, honey," I grinned down at her, and used the rope to tie one of her wrists the the bed. When I had finished she could flex her fingers, but was otherwise unable to move her hand, so she had no choice but to continue to grip the bed-frame. I quickly tied her other hand the same way. She looked up at me, eyes shining, and I bent over and kissed her full on the mouth. As I kissed her I reached around under her and stroked her tits, and she moaned in the back of her throat as I pushed my tongue past her lips. I could feel myself growing hard as I pulled gently at her nipples and our tongues met in her mouth.

I pulled my mouth away and looked down at her. "Now let's see about those lovely legs," I chuckled.

I picked out another piece of rope, and this time slowly drew the dangling end from the nape of her neck down to the base of her spine as she trembled in anticipation. I tied a loop securely around one shapely ankle, and then pulled the rope taut and tied the free end to the side of the bed-frame. After tying her other ankle, I put another length of rope around each leg just above her calf, and tied the ends to the bed-frame so that her legs were spread wide behind her, fully exposing her asshole and pussy. With her ankles and knees tied there was no way she could hope to pull her legs together or shield herself.

THREE

I walked back to the foot of the bed. MaryAnn looked up at me, her lips parted and her eyes wide.

I reached down and tapped her lips with a fingertip. MaryAnn looked up at me and grinned, and obediently opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I slowly leaned forward so that she could just touch the end of my cock with the tip of her tongue. She looked up at me hungrily, and then whined in frustration as I pulled back just out of her reach.

I laughed and waited a moment before I leaned forward again, slowly bringing my cock toward her as she strained toward me and stretched out her tongue. I finally let her put her lips around the end of my cock, and she closed her eyes and mewled with pleasure as she swirled her tongue over the head.

"Up here," I ordered her. "I want to see those pretty eyes while you're sucking me."

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. As I gazed into her enormous dark eyes I slowly pushed my cock the rest of the way into her mouth.

"Now suck it."

As she began to suck, I waited for a moment, then pushed the head of my cock past her soft palate and down her throat. She squeaked softly and her eyes widened briefly, but then she began to purr in satisfaction as she continued to suck my cock and massage the underside of my shaft with her tongue. I slowly drew my cock back, and then slid it back into her mouth and down her throat again. As she sucked, I reached down and gently cupped her chin with my hand. I could feel the underside of her jaw bulging as I continued to fuck her mouth and throat.

She knew exactly how to pleasure me with her mouth. Her eyes gazing up at me as she took all of my cock and the sounds of pleasure she made as I fucked her throat were deeply erotic. Between her rhythmic sucking, the feeling of her tongue on my shaft, and the sensation at the head of my cock as it slid repeatedly down her throat, I soon felt the come rising in my cock.

Before I could come, I pulled my cock slowly back and watched the head pop out between her lips. A thin thread of pre-come glistened between her lower lip and the end of my cock. She looked up at me breathlessly, and smiled as she licked the pre-come from her lips. I ran my hand gently down the side of her face, and stepped back from the bed.

FOUR

I moved the freestanding mirror from the corner of the room so that it was positioned at the foot of the bed. The mirror showed MaryAnn her mussed hair, her tightly bound wrists, and her knees and ankles tied firmly to the bed-frame behind her. I could hear her swallow in nervous anticipation.

I ran a hand gently through her hair. "Isn't this nice, baby?" I asked her. "Now I can see your face--and you can see mine--while I fuck that magnificent ass of yours."

I took the bottle of almond oil from the nightstand and knelt between her legs. "Now let's get you nice and warmed up," I whispered in her ear. I poured a spoonful of oil into my palm, and rubbed my hands briskly together to warm it. MaryAnn lowered her head and groaned with pleasure as I laid my hands on her shoulders and began to slowly knead her muscles.

After finishing her shoulders I reached around under her and began rubbing oil onto her tits. She moaned loudly as I massaged her tits, and squealed as I used my oiled fingers to pull at her nipples.

When her moans grew desperate I abruptly moved my hands to her back again, and she groaned as I pushed my thumbs firmly into the muscles along her spine.

When I began to massage the the base of her back, just above the curve of her ass, she lifted her head and moaned. "Oh, God...that feels incredible, lover..."

I slowly moved my hands down so that I was firmly kneading her ass cheeks. She made a small, plaintive noise of frustration when I took my hands from her ass to pour more oil in my palms, and then gasped as I ran my fingers down her ass crack and between her widely spread legs.

She kept moaning as I played with her, rubbing my oiled fingers between her pussy lips and teasing her asshole with the pad of my thumb.

When her legs began to shake I took my hands away from her ass and rested them on her hips. I leaned over and blew gently in her ear.

"Oh, God...you're going to do it to me now, aren't you?" she breathed.

"Uh, huh," I whispered. "But first I think I'd like to hear you beg for it."

FIVE

She tossed her head and strained against her bonds while she mewled in frustration. Finally she surrendered and whispered "Please, lover, fuck me in my ass."

"Good girl," I said in a mocking voice. "Again."

"Please, lover, fuck me in my ass!"

"And once more," I said.

She lowered her head. "Please, lover, fuck me in my ass!" she whined desperately.

While I was forcing her to beg to be ass-fucked I was rubbing my cock with almond oil. When my cock was slick with oil I leaned forward so that the head pressed gently against MaryAnn's puckered asshole. She gasped as I began to push my cock harder against her hole.

"Just relax," I chuckled. "You'll enjoy it more if you don't try to fight it."

SIX

She bit her lip and whined softly in the back of her throat as I pushed the head of my cock past her sphincters. As I pushed my cock in the rest of the way, I watched her face in the mirror as her eyes widened and her mouth opened into a round 'O' of surprise. She breathed in sharply as I entered her fully and my hips pressed against her ass cheeks.

"Oh...oh...Oh God...I can feel it inside me... Oh, God, it's filling me up..." she gasped.

As she continued I slowly pulled my cock back and pushed it in again, gradually increasing in tempo. As I fucked her ass faster she began to moan, and her eyes closed as her face grew flushed.

As my hips slapped against her ass cheeks her moaning became louder, and I could feel her asshole begin to tighten around my cock.

"That's right. Good girl. Come for me, baby," I whispered. "I want to feel you come with my cock all the way up your tight little ass..."

SEVEN

I tightened my grip on her hips and began fucking her faster, shoving my cock deep into her ass and then jerking it nearly all the way out so that just the head remained inside her. She bit her lip and squealed with every stroke, and her knuckles were white as she gripped the bed-frame.

I could feel her asshole and the walls of her rectum squeezing my cock as I fucked her. The sensation was incredible; she was tight, so tight, and the oil gave the perfect combination of friction and lubrication. As I continued to fuck her, I felt the muscles at the base of my scrotum begin to twitch and ache; it wouldn't be long before I had to come.

Finally she threw her head back and screamed, completely losing control in a howl of ecstasy and release. Her asshole clenched around my cock, and she slammed her hips back against me, riding my cock as she continued to scream and toss her hair wildly. I held her hips and shoved my cock into her hard as I had my own release, my shouts mingling with her screams as I spurted over and over into her ass.

After an eternity she took a shuddering breath and went limp in her bonds, her head hanging between her shoulders. I slowly pulled my cock out, and she gave a final shiver as the head popped out of her ravished asshole.

EIGHT

I toweled myself clean and climbed off the bed, and gently untied the bonds at MaryAnn's ankles, knees, and wrists. She fell back onto the bed, and as I climbed into bed next to her and wrapped her in my arms, she began to chuckle softly.

I propped myself on one elbow and looked down at her. She looked up at me, her eyes dreamy, and chuckled again. "We definitely need to do that again, lover," she said. "Like, a lot."

"Well," I smirked, "If you're very, very, good..."

She giggled, and lifted her head to bite me gently on the ear.