All Comments on 'Something New: Night Ride'

by LanaLouve

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdabout 3 years ago

so hot , im so jealous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love a woman that knows what she wants and goes after it. She is so much hotter.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmm very hot sheila, wish i was there for a threesome, i would love to get in on the action dressed as Julie

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Wisdom, maturity, self-awareness... whatever you call it, having it makes you better for yourself and for any partner lucky enough to meet you.

I really enjoy authors bringing universal truths along with great sex. Hope you keep writing - those skills don't sharpen themselves (already sharp, gotta stay sharp).

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first ass fuck was over the bonnet of a car, I'd been dressing for years once I got a house of my own it became nightly. I was into pvc most of my outfits were sexy kinky ones, my favourite on a skimpy body hugging shiny red mini dress over a satin waspie, matching lace trimmed bra the cups filled with latex falsies a pair of satin panties and suspender belt which I clipped fish net stockings to. The outfit was finished with a pair of shiny red patent thigh boots with five inch stilleto heels. My make up was slutty to false eyelashes mascra shiny red lipstick and a shoulder length deep fringed shiny black real hair wig. My desire to do more than just wank myself while riding the cock of a sex doll was getting more and more so i took it to the next level and found a sex contact site.I trwaled it for days before putting a post on it with my picture. The post read "Kinky transvestite once a guy for some fun blowjob and maybe more to the right guy"

I got plenty of answers and I was so excited but afraid it took me ages to answer one., he sent pictures of himself naked stroking his cock which looked so hard and big. We agreed to meet the date was set for a Friday night and to meet at a service area, all the way there I had to supress the urge to turn round and go home but my hard cock told me to go on. He turned out to be quite nice we sat in his car chatting I kept looking at his crotch he smiled "Okay lets go and you can have a look at it". We drove to a quiet layby concealed in trees and he parked up I slide my hand onto his crotch and was soon fondling his cock it stiffend in my hand I bent forward and kissed it then slid it into my mouth. Soon I was sucking it like a porn star and he was moaning "Fuck you are a cock sucker aren't you"

I looked up my mouth full of cock and said" Yes honey I'm a slut a cock sucking slut" then back to licking suck ing and caressing the warm hard shaft, he was thrusting his hands held my head I was gasping as he fucked my mouth, he grunted I felt his cock pulse and my mouth filled with warm sticky cum as he pumped load after laod into my mouth till I was gagging on it. He pulled his cock out and O got a last jet in my face it dripped down my chin onto my pvc top. I sat back licking my chin then ran my fingers through the sperm on my dress and licked it of my fingers. He reached down pulled me up kissing me as his hands fondled and gripped my arse, I was lost in a sexual haze my body out of control, I gasped "Oh please fuck me fuck my arse make me scream" It was swift he pulled me onto the car bonnet speadeagle my legs wide bum in the air, I'd lubbed my self, and I was eager for his cock. My vibrator and sex doll prepared me for him but the sensation of a real hot cok pushing up my arse made me gasp, he felt huge I forced my self to relax my anus as he eased his cock into me in short firm thrusts the sensation when he thrust right inside sent me over the edge my body jerked as I came in a massive uncontroled come screaming "Fuck fuck oh god a real cock go on fuck me fuck me ooooh" as he pounded into me I was in heaven all my dirty fatisies come true as cok thrust up my tight arse. He was grunting "Fucking slut your arse is tight your a fucking cock slut you kinky slut" he was thrusting wildy bouncing me on the car bonnet my own cock rubbing in my sperm which covered the car bonnet under me. I came again as he rammed is cock hard into me and I felt it pulde as he filled my eager arse with his cum. I was shattered and he had to help me stand up I could feel his cum ooze from my arse my cock covered in sticky cum.. He went to the back of the car came back with some tissue and gently wiped my cock clean which ahd it hard again. He grinned "you are a real slut aren't you I giggled "Oh yes now I am a cock sucking cock fucking slut" I wiggeld down my dress and kissed him "Next time honey you are coming to my place and you can fuck me all night" I said. In the space on one week I went from fantsises to a real cock loving kinky tranvestite and he stayed one night and I got a real pounding till my arse was sore from being fuck so many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous