All Comments on 'Something Old, Something New'

by ChickLicks

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it

sparktjsparktjalmost 2 years ago

Exquisite. My favourite form of erotica… age difference, nice characters, authentic storytelling and the right degree of dirty. I was hard by page 2, which is a good indication of your erotic writing ability. More, please, as soon as you can manage it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Certainly you can share with us the rest of this lovely story. Patiently waiting.....

GeorgeH61GeorgeH61almost 2 years ago

This was so hot, but rooted in such realism that I was totally hooked. I’ve been ‘the older man’ in this type of situation and the emotions you describe are spot on. I also loved the humour in this story, with Becca’s unfinished pubic hair removal giving me a real belly laugh! This is the first of your stories that I’ve read, but I will definitely be seeking out more from your opus. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best ,of the genre, that I've read. I'd welcome the opportunity to read more about these two (and Dennis.)

Mr NooneMr Noonealmost 2 years ago

Excellent tale, well written. Wonderful how you really developed the characters of Becca and Nick, balancing their desires and insecurities; the vulnerabilities of each made the story so alive. Brava, Ms ChickLicks! (This wouldn’t have been set in Whitby perchance? That’s how I imagined it.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please...this has potential....and I want in on it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChickLicks@ChickLicks
Just to clear things up - my username is a play on the literary genre 'Chick-lit', just changed 'lit' to 'licks' to make it a bit sexier. Please stop sending me private messages asking if I want to be licked hahaha 06/09/2022 - Hello! Queen of a Country has been removed to ge...