Something Shady

Story Info
Billy and Sherri couldn't resist each other. But then...
7k words
4.35
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trigudis
trigudis
728 Followers

Something Shady

by

Trigudis

Note: The following story takes place during Jimmy Carter's presidency.

"My mom's hot, isn't she?"

"What?"

"Don't play coy, dude, I saw you checking her out."

Billy Shane knew that Chip Klein, his good friend, "had" him, and that further denials would make Billy look silly. "I tried to be discreet."

Chip chuckled. "But it didn't work. And don't think my mom didn't notice either."

It was a warm Saturday morning and they were driving toward Gilman, a Baltimore prep school where Chip had graduated and had played lacrosse. Billy, a public-school graduate, was now playing for the University of Maryland, while Chip played for Hopkins. Gilman was closer to their homes, which is the reason they practiced there on weekends.

Billy, behind the wheel of his parents' blue, '75 Olds Cutlass, said, "Aren't you embarrassed talking about your mom that way?"

Chip shrugged. "What once embarrassed me is seeing friends like you and the dads next-door gawking at her. Then I kind of got used to it. Mom, being a divorcee, loves the attention."

The forty-something Sherri Klein did indeed love the attention. It gave her an ego boast, something she desperately needed after Lester, her ex-husband, left her for another woman. It had taken her a while to get over the 'what's wrong with me' phase. In time, she realized that nothing was wrong with her. Lester had craved some extra-curricular fun, a craving that turned into an affair that destroyed the marriage. Unlike President Carter, Lester committed adultery in more than just his heart.

Speaking of craving, Billy had one for Sherri Klein, though he had never expressed it quite that way to Chip. He admired her sexy, middle-age woman charms, just like, per what Chip had said, the neighborhood dads, as well as their horny, teen-age sons who harbored older woman fantasies.

Nearing the playing field during the next few moments of silence, Billy reflected on what he had seen before picking Chip up for their practice. Sherri had answered the door wearing yellow shorts, a white top and black flats--casual house wear, not designed to seduce or even to stimulate. Even so, Billy had felt plenty stimulated, fixing his blue eyes on Sherri's long, beautiful legs, not to mention her cute, shapely derriere. From front to back, Sherri Klein, in Billy's eyes, was the epitome of foxy, forty-something womanhood. She was a sight to behold, one that refused to let him look away, no matter how discreet he tried to be.

"So, does your mom date?" Billy asked, pulling into the parking lot.

Chip grabbed his stick from the backseat. Then he said, "Why, you wanna take her out?"

Billy went along with the joke. "Sure, as long as she pays. We're poor college guys, remember."

"Ha ha. To answer your question," Chip said, "she does date, though nobody steady. Now, let's get out on the field."

*****

Sherri Klein tried to be discreet also. And, unlike some of her gawking male admirers, she did a much better job of keeping her salacious desires under wraps. She and Lester had shared custody of their son after their divorce. But Chip was now eighteen, so custody was a non-issue, especially since he chose to live with both parents. As Chip said, at present, there was no steady man in her life. In fact, since her divorce, she had met just one man that she liked enough to sleep with. But that four-month romance had run its course. She kept looking, though she was far from desperate to find that special guy to remarry.

Lately, however, she'd been experiencing a gnawing sexual hunger that wouldn't quit. She thought that whoever said that a woman's sexual desire peaked in her forties might have been onto something. At least it appeared true in her case. Billy Shane was one of her more salacious desires. Did he get a sense of what she felt when he was here? She didn't think so. She sure got a sense of what HE felt. When he was at the house, she could barely repress giggling at Billy's awkward attempts to be discreet. Had he come over for some other reason, with Chip gone, she might have become flirty. It would be a gross understatement to say that his thick swirl of straight blond hair, covering most of his ears and forehead, and those baby-blue eyes didn't exactly soothe her sexual hunger pangs. Cute kid. Ravishingly cute. And that close to six-foot, youthful, athletic body suited up in his lacrosse uniform...Well, the whole package got her to touching herself after he and Chip left for practice.

Thinking this way was crazy, fantasizing about carrying on with her son's friend who lived just blocks away. Yet she WAS thinking this way, and her intuition told her that if she made her desires known to Billy, he might go for it. Living dangerously had never been her style. All her life, she had played by the "norms" and "rules" of polite society. She still was and she still might continue; that is, if her salacious desires didn't overwhelm her and turn her into something she'd never been.

It wouldn't be much of a challenge to get him to come over. She could call and ask for help moving furniture. Or, she could call to engage him in conversation about the way he thinks Carter is handling stagflation. Billy was an economics major, after all. Then she'd steer their little chat into far more personal territory. What a plan. Cra-zy. She laughed out loud. She was amusing herself. The realm of fantasy was a safe place to be. Fantasy alone never got anyone in trouble. Acting on fantasy--now that's where things could get messy. If found out, it would embarrass Chip, as well as Lorraine, her daughter, a college junior at Arizona State. The neighbors would snicker and gossip. She'd be the target of ridicule, though Lester might find an affair like that cute, if not a turn-on. Anyway, she couldn't do it, couldn't really see herself and Billy lying naked somewhere, screwing their brains out. Or could she?

*****

Billy sure could. Moreover, he wasn't sure what he'd do if given the opportunity. If Sherri wasn't a friend's mom, he wouldn't hesitate. But she was and Chip was no ordinary friend or acquaintance. They'd known each other since grade school. They were both athletic, both Colts fans. Doing what Billy envisioned would be a betrayal. No, it wouldn't break any laws, no legal ones, anyway. Ethically, well, that was a different story. How would he feel if a friend screwed HIS mom? Not good. He had scruples. He had morals. But he also had this thing for attractive older women. Not that he ever experienced a romp in the sack with one. But he wanted to, he sure as hell wanted to, and Sherri Klein was high on his A-list of would-be prospects. Plus, she was available. Well, being divorced and all. He had a girlfriend, Allyson, a freshman at Frostburg State. They weren't exclusive in the sense of "going steady." Besides, since their colleges were over three hours away from each other, they didn't see each other every weekend.

He might have put these thoughts about getting it on with Sherri on his backburner if not for running into her at, of all places, Sy Glass Sporting Goods. He was there to pick up some lacrosse balls, while she was looking for exercise equipment to "firm up."

Billy made no pretense about looking her over in her tight plaid slacks and low heels. Then, looking into her emerald green eyes, he said, "You look pretty firm already, Mrs. Klein."

She drew a warm smile. "Thanks, Billy, but my tummy could use some work."

He thought it was sexy the way she patted her stomach. "Your tummy, huh."

"Yeah, so Chip recommended one of those roller things, an ab wheel, he called it. I saw one advertised on TV. He mentioned using light dumbbells also."

The store did have those 'roller things,' free-weight sets and loads of other stuff. Sy had been in business just after World War Two, housed in an old building in the city, with its creaky wood flooring, aisles of shelves stacked with various sports uniforms and all manner of sporting equipment. It had a unique smell to it, something akin to rubber mixed with the scent of aging lumber. Sy's was one of the dwindling independent places of its kind still around, places that competed with big retail establishments like Sears.

Jeffery, Sy's twenty-something son, came over to help. For a young guy who apparently was being groomed to run a sporting goods business, he didn't look very athletic. Of average height, he didn't show much muscle on his thin frame, looked as if he never touched a weight or engaged in serious athletics.

Billy said he needed lacrosse balls. "No need to show me," he said, "I know where they are."

He stood there while Sherri explained what she came for. Then, nodding toward Billy, she said, "We're neighbors. Billy here plays lacrosse for Maryland."

Jeffery gave an insouciant nod.

Then Sherri said to Billy, "If you're not in a rush, can you stick around? I'd like your input."

He was hardly in a rush, not in this situation. Billy said he would. Then, after grabbing the lacrosse balls from a bin, he followed Sherri and Jeffrey down one of the aisles. Stepping close behind, he trained his eyes on Sherri's rear, first on her cute ponytail and then on her butt, swishing with every step. His usual salacious thoughts got his cock to press against the fabric of his underwear.

"So, you think this will firm up my tummy?" Sherri asked both Billy and Jeffery while holding the ab wheel with one hand and moving the other hand in concentric circles over her stomach.

Billy noticed that Jeffery, like himself, appeared to be enticed by Sherri touching herself. If not, you wouldn't know it by the way his dark brown eyes widened, watching her do this.

"Um, it sure would, ma'am," Jeffery said, keeping his eyes on her action.

She took the ab wheel, picked out a few pairs of light dumbbells and then went up to the register with Billy. Sy Glass, a shortish, stocky man in his mid-fifties, once a varsity high school running back, rang them up.

Billy helped Sherri carry her packages outside to the small parking lot adjacent to the building. After putting them in the trunk of her green '77 Chevy Impala, she said, "Those dumbbells should help firm my arms. Walking a few times a week and tennis have kept my legs solid enough." For emphasis, she ran her hands up and down her thighs, slow and sensuous. "Don't you think? Input, Billy, input." She grinned, watching him grope for his 'input.'

"Input...um, yeah, those dumbbells should work. As for your legs, yeah, no argument here. They look solid enough."

"Well, you should know. I was in shorts the last time you were over the house. Not to brag, but most men admire me in shorts. You seemed to as well. If I'm not mistaken." She flashed him a sensual, devious look.

Billy wasn't sure how to read what was going on here--her look, the touching and that welcome smile on her pretty face, made up with light lipstick and eye shadow. Was this a game of tease or seduction? "You're not mistaken. You're an attractive lady. I can't help but admire you."

She gently rubbed his shoulder, then reached up and brushed aside strands of hair that had fallen halfway over one of his blue eyes. "Thanks. And you're awfully attractive yourself. Bet you need to fight off the groupies after every lacrosse game."

"Allyson fights them off for me." Pause. "Just kidding."

"Allyson, your Frostburg State girlfriend?"

"That's her."

"Chip told me about her. Steady girlfriend, as in exchanging rings and all that stuff?"

"Not really. We date. Nice girl. We have fun. That is, when we see each other."

"Wish I could find a decent guy to have fun with. The good ones are married. Guess you've heard that one, huh?"

"Well, I'm single," he said, "and decent enough, I suppose." He threw that line out there like a hail Mary pass. Would she catch it?

Sherri pursed her lips and grinned, sliding her hands down both hips, as if she was beginning a striptease act. Oh, Billy, if only I was younger or you older."

"And if Chip and I weren't friends."

"Yes, another major sticking point."

Billy was more than fine with the age difference. Far from a 'major sticking point,' it was a major reason why he thought Sherri was so hot. Maybe it was time to take the initiative. "Mrs. Klein--″

"It's Sherri, Billy. As long as we're talking like this, being on a first-name basis with me seems more appropriate."

If Billy had any doubt where this was headed, he didn't anymore. "Okay, Sherri, Chip wouldn't necessarily know. I know how to keep my mouth shut."

She raised her thin eyebrows in a show of doubt. "You do?"

"I do."

"Hmm," she purred. "Billy, it seems to me that we're talking around something that we both want but aren't comfortable enough to say. At least directly."

He stood there grinning, hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans, rocking slightly back and forth on his Adidas-covered feet. "I'd say you're right."

She stepped forward, reached up and mused his thick mane of hair. "Oh, baby, you're so cute, you give me ideas I shouldn't have."

Billy reached out and gently touched the smooth skin of her face. "By now, you should know that I have similar ideas. You're one pretty lady. And sexy as all get out."

She sighed. "Oh, what a tangled web we weave..." She leaned closer. "Am I pretty enough for you to kiss me?"

Billy answered with a resounding yes, spoken not with words but action. He forgot about where he was, standing on a parking lot with traffic whizzing by. He forgot about everything except how it felt to be necking with this sensuous woman, one who smelled so good and felt so good, who poured out as much passion as she received, who hugged him so tight that he could feel the heat rising from her delicious body and she the bulge rising beneath his clothes.

When they parted, Sherri said, "We better quit now, least we get spotted by someone who knows us, someone in one of these cars going by. Besides, I think we could be a lot more comfortable doing this someplace else."

"Agreed," Billy said. "But where and when?"

"Leave it to me."

*****

Timing was everything, Sherri thought, wearing her nightgown and watching the CBS Tuesday Night Movies in bed while thinking of a way to pull this off without arousing suspicion. Sherri lived with her son, while Billy lived with his parents just blocks away. Chip did stay with his dad some of the time, but not tonight. Tonight, he was downstairs in the den, studying. It would have to be another night when Chip was with Lester. Perhaps she and Billy could meet at some motel? Nah, that sounded so sleazy, so cheap. She'd feel better if it was in her own home, in this very bed.

Sherri figured that Billy would like to see her doing what she was doing now, rubbing skin-softening lotion over her beautiful legs. Better yet, he might like to do it for her as part of a total body massage. "Oh, boy," she whispered, becoming aroused at the very thought. She missed him, wanted to speak with him. She knew he had a phone in his room with his own private number. It was just after ten. Was he sleeping? She didn't think so.

"Billy...Hi, it's Sherri. Did I wake you?" Not taking any chances that her son would overhear, she kept her voice down to a breathy, sensual whisper.

"Um, no, not at all. With all this studying, I'll be burning the midnight oil. Everything okay?"

She cradled the receiver against her neck while rubbing the lotion onto her thighs, one bent leg at a time. "I'm fine. Like you, Chip's got his nose in the books. I'm just watching TV, making my legs nice and smooth and thinking about you, about when we can get together."

"Real soon, I hope. By the way, what are you wearing?"

She giggled. "Something I'm sure you'd like to see me in. A short nightie. No bra or panties."

"Oh, man! You just broke my focus."

"A worthy distraction, I hope. What are YOU wearing?"

"Shorts and a tee-shirt. I'm also getting hard."

She muffled her laughter. "Well, save it for me. With the way I feel about you, horny as I am, I could make love with you in multiples."

"Ohmygod, Sherri, you make me want to drop all things econ and run right over there! But I've got a big test tomorrow and my parents know it."

"Not to mention that Chip is home. Look, I understand. This will take some planning. I guess a weekend night would be best for you?"

"Yes, until after finals. Friday or Saturday."

Just hearing his voice made her hot and dizzy. After getting off the phone, she lay on her back, legs spread, her sheer garment bunched up around her waist, and began touching herself. If just thinking about what she looked forward to could make her this wet, she could only imagine how wet she'd be if Billy Shane, in all his youthful nakedness, were here, kissing her, touching her, rubbing his hard, athletic body against hers, pile-driving his young cock inside her. Her pussy throbbed, her body shook, she moaned--softly. The movie faded from her consciousness, supplanted by her wild imagination of lusty pleasures. If there was a point of no return to this outrageous plan, she was way past it.

*****

On this Friday night, Billy Shane's parents thought that he was going out with the guys. At least that's what he had told them. In fact, he drove several blocks away, parked, and then made his way in the dark to Sherri's house, a suburban split-level. Sherri had told him that Chip had plans with a girl named Emily. Billy knew about her but had yet to meet her and neither had Sherri. After that, he'd be sleeping at his dad's place. In short, Billy and Sherri would be alone to consummate what they had started.

He had expected her to answer the door in some sexy outfit, perhaps that nightie she had described on the phone. Instead, she stood barefoot wearing a plain housedress. "Darn, I thought you'd be wearing that sexy nightie," he said.

"Well, you never know who could come to the door," she said after he stepped into the living room. "Maybe latter, after we get nice and comfy." Grinning naughtily, she said, "But I'm still not wearing panties." Pinching the hem of her blue and white dress, she lifted it to show him, giving him enough of an eyeful to see that she had shaved.

His blue eyes flashed wide. "Wow!"

She dropped her dress and chuckled. "Make yourself at home, Billy. What can I offer you? Well, besides the obvious."

He was eighteen, below the drinking age. No matter, he still imbibed on occasion, and took a seat on the sofa while Sherri went into the kitchen to pour them wine. He'd been in this house more times than he could count. And yet tonight, it didn't quite feel the same. The thick white carpet, the leather sofa that stood near the fireplace of exposed brick, the two comfy chairs, the Magnavox stereo console and the walls adorned with modern art, including a print of Marcel Duchamp's Nude Descending A Staircase, No 2, --they were all so familiar. But when he was here, it had been to see Chip, not to--of all things--bang his mom.

She came back into the room, handed him his glass, and then took a seat close to him. He thought she was so pretty--man, those emerald eyes, that sensuous mouth, her smooth, tawny skin. And that blue ribbon holding her brown, shoulder-length hair in place was a cute touch. Lots of the moms around the neighborhood wore their hair in a similar way, including his. But none of them were as hot as Sherri nor, he imagined, were they "entertaining" their sons' friends the way that Sherri was doing.

She raised her glass. "Cheers."

"Cheers," he repeated.

After a couple sips, she rubbed her hand over his back. "I'm so excited having you over here. You made me so hot on the phone last week...I can't begin to describe it."

"Try."

She cupped her hand over her mouth and giggled. "Try? I'd rather show you."

"I rather you would, too. You got me going also, you know."

trigudis
trigudis
728 Followers
12