Something Special about Patti

Story Info
His girl brings home someone with a special surprise.
4.4k words
4.69
21.5k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something Special about Patti

By: Breathless_Round_Her
2018/11

His phone buzzed. It was a text from her 'Hope you're OWH. Met someone at the gym today. Want you to meet her'

He pulled over 'Just 10 minutes away. Hope she's cute. Lol. See you soon.'

'Of course she's cute. You know my taste in women. Lol. Speaking of taste in women...'

That made him shift in his seat. The conversations they had, always dripping with sexual innuendo never failed to arouse him. Being with her always sparked unbelievably arousing fantasies. She was bi-sexual and never hid it from him. He loved that about her, that she was so open with him. So confident about her sexuality. She would point out a woman and say something like 'I'd do her, how about you?' or 'You know my type and she'd be it.'

He began to have fantasies of her with her new friend. In one he was watching them from a chair. In another next to them on the bed. Behind her while she 'tasted' her new friend, his hands on her hips. One scenario after another passed thru his mind like video clips as he drove for the last 10 minutes. Some he would rewind and watch again, some would be replayed with different storylines. She did that to him. Opened his mind to possibilities. So many possibilities. There were few limits with them and so many fantasies that fed their role playing. She would weave a fantasy, whispered into his ear as they played, bring him to the edge of orgasm, knowing just what button to push or what image to plant to take him over the edge.

He looked at the speedometer and realized that he had slowed as he fantasized. He wanted to be home with her to meet her new friend, not driving but his mind was so full of images and thoughts.

'Where are you? You're three drinks behind us. Mmmmm behind us... *snortie*'

His pants stretched even tighter and he could now feel a wetness on his right thigh. She was so good at teasing him. She knew what you say. How to get him going. She loved to get that visceral reaction from him. He loved it too. They were so much alike, in so many ways,

He finally turned down their road and swung into the driveway. 'I'm here. Be in soon' was his text 'There's a drink on the counter with a note for you' was her response.

His mind was reeling. What could it be. They played games with each other where they left notes, sometimes 'naughty" notes telling the other what they expected of them. 'Remove your clothing, put this on' or 'Lube liberally before you come into the bedroom' or 'You need to be hard when I see you' each note was a challenge for the other, sometimes pushing boundaries that had recently been breached.

"Drink this drink and while you get comfy, change into shorts and a T. We're out on the deck, bring Patti and I another drink when you come out. Don't be too long. On second thought, how looooong can you be?'

He grabbed the drink, took a long swig to calm his anxiety as he walked into the bedroom. She hadn't set out anything special for him to change into, so he grabbed shorts and a T that she always said he looked good when wearing, sans underwear of course and headed out of the bedroom. He refilled his drink and prepared a drink for the two waiting on the deck.

As he walked thru the slider he saw her and her new friend, Patti their chaise lounges right up against each other. In swim suits, their bodies glistening in the sun. "Hey there. This is my friend Patti. We met at the gym."

He shook Patti's hand as she leaned forward to greet him. She was full bodied, somewhat like his girl, chesty, a smooth round belly and rounded hips. She had dark hair, a nice tan, and a really nice pair of legs. She filled her bikini very well. He looked to his right and his girl was sitting there with a lovely I-knew-you'd-like-her look on her face. She mouthed a kiss to him followed by a lovely smile. She couldn't stop teasing him no matter who they were with.

"So how did you two meet?" he asked, ending the awkward silence.

"Patti's new to the area. We had the same class and struck up a conversation afterward. Since she's new I invited her to lunch and then we ended up here waiting for you." As she said this her hand was resting on Patti's thigh and she squeezed it as she said 'waiting for you'. He could tell that they had been drinking because she was flirty and very touchy feely with Patti and him as they spoke and got to know each other. He sat at the end of her chaise with his hand resting on her upper thigh. Every once in a while she would flex here leg muscles and flash him a smile. During their conversation there was the usual sexy banter between the two of them that Patti seemed to be comfortable with, even joining in at times with her own comment or inuendo. Patti would lean forward, put her hand on his thigh to emphasize something that she said. They were getting to be very comfortable with one another.

He went into the house to get another round of drinks for them and found his girl walking up behind him. "So, what do you think? Nice, huh?" "Yes, very nice, and friendly...very friendly" he said with a smile. "I noticed that, her touching your thigh. You're okay with that, aren't you?' she asked with a sexy lilt to her voice. "As long as you are." She smiled like she does when she's in control "Oh, I am so okay with that. She's cute isn't she?" "Just like you said in your text, cute and your type."

She reached down and squeezed the front of his shorts. "Feels like you find her a little more than cute. Were you hard before? You stood up slowly when you got up to come in here." "Maybe I was a little hard, but you know that you are always the cause of that...one way or another" he said as he felt her grip relax and move away. She hesitated, then said "Bring the drinks, I'll meet you outside." He watched her ass sway as she walked away from him, looking back before going thru the slider -- just to make sure he was still looking. She gave her ass a soft swat and then was stepping out onto the deck.

He could feel the front of his shorts get a little tighter as he swelled inside them. He took his time fixing the drinks in the hope that the swelling would go down and not be as obvious. He had stalled as long as he thought he could, but as he carried the drinks out, his hands full with the glasses he could feel the hardness bobbing down the right leg of his shorts...and he was certain the girls could to as he stepped onto the deck. Both were staring at him and their eyes did not meet his until he was about to hand them their drinks.

"You do that well" she said to him. "Yes he does" Patti added. "What, carry drinks?" he asked. "Oh yeah, that too" she said, drawing a giggle from Patti. "What took you so long, have a hard time making the drinks?" she taunted him, causing Patti to giggle again.

"I have to use the ladies room" said Patti. "You can use the one in the bedroom, you know where it is" she said to Patti. He shot her a questioning look as Patti walked away and she said to him "Well we weren't in swim suits at the gym."

They both watched the back of Patti's swim suit bottom as she walked thru the slider and into the house. "Nice butt" she said, taking the words out of his mouth. He smiled at her candidness, sharing her thoughts with him. "Yes, she does have a nice butt." "She has a nice front too. Oops, did I say that out loud?" she said feigning embarrassment.

"Really?!? And how would you know?" "In the gym locker room, SIlly. She was in the shower, but the curtain was half open. She smiled at me as I walked by. All of the other showers were taken and as I walked by a second time she waved me toward her. I said 'they're all taken, I have to wait for one to open' and she said 'you can join me, there's plenty of room.' She had her back to me the whole time, but after I stepped in she turned toward me and I saw the front of her. She is magnificent. I can honestly say that I haven't seen a woman like her."

"Wow. You were that taken by her? I've never known you to go on about someone like that."

"You know how you love to please me orally. And how when you suck on my clit you tell me how you love how big it can get. She has one that you just have to see." She hesitated, smiled and said "She let me touch it. She saw me staring and asked 'Would you like to touch me?' I didn't say a word, I just reached out and ran a finger over it. It jumped and swelled. I wanted to do more but there were too many people around and I didn't want to be discovered on my knees with my mouth between a woman's legs, but I wanted to, so bad. It took all I had to stop and invite her here to...ummm...to meet you."

"So did anything happen when the two of you changed into your swim suits? Were you able to control yourself?" "Kinda. We were in the bedroom together, we undressed, kind of tentatively at first. Back to back, but when we turned to face each other I said to her 'Can it touch you again' Patti smiled at me and said 'do whatever you want.' I then dropped to my knees right in front of her, held her hips and touched here, with my tongue. I just used the tip of my tongue and ran it along her clit. She held to top of my head to help keep her standing. I told her that was enough until you got home, but I wanted to do so much more. That's when I texted you and asked where you were. If you had been further away than 10 minutes I would not have been able to wait."

He could feel the pre-cum running down his thigh. He had seen her with a woman before but hearing her and visualizing the scene had him so hard that his balls ached.

"Am I disturbing anything?" Patti asked as she stepped onto the deck. "From what I can tell, you are disturbing my girl more than anyone has in quite a while." he said, feeling more comfortable with being frank with Patti after finding out about their earlier adventures.

"Your girl told me that you give good massages. I'm so tight from the workout today, I could use a rub down." Patti said emphasizing 'rub down'. "Sure. Lie down on the bench and I'll do my best to make you feel better" he said with a smile. "I'll get some lotion, I'll be right back."

When he came back out Patti was laying on her stomach, she had removed her bikini top and he assumed her bottom too and she now had a towel draped across her bottom and half way down her thighs. He applied lotion to his hands and began to rub it into her shoulders, warm from the sun. She let out a sigh and he could feel her shoulders relax as he spread the lotion across her shoulders and back. He worked his way down toward her lower back and then rolled the towel down exposing the upper half of her butt. He noticed that it was tanned, not as much as the sides or her legs, but he could tell that she tanned bottomless and then looked up and realized that she must also tan topless too as there were only faint tan lines across her back. As he worked the lotion into her butt the towel slipped away. She didn't make an effort to replace it and he was not about to cover a lovely ass on such a sexy woman. He looked over and saw his girl on the chaise lounge, drink in her hand and such a look of lust. She bent one knee, placing her foot on the chaise and he could swear that the crotch of her suit was darker than the surrounding material, obviously wet. He looked up at her just in time to see her lick her lips before biting her lower lip. She began to rock her knee back and forth, flashing the area between her legs to him. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that Patti had turned her head to watch what his girl was doing. He was rubbing Patti's butt now, running his hand down the back of her leg before moving back up to her butt and the small of her back. Patti's hips were rocking slightly as the two watched his girl tease them. She took a drink and in doing so spilled a little onto her chest, the liquid slowly traveling to the valley between her breasts. "Damn, I spilled my drink. I don't want to ruin my suit, so I should probably take off my top. What do you two think?"

He went to say something but his throat was dry with lust, but Patti was just as quick to say "Yes, I'm naked, why do you still have all your clothes on? I know that I'm a guest, but why am I the only one naked?" We all laughed as she stood, reached behind her to loosen the knot and remove her top. Next her thumbs looped thru the sides of her suit, she hesitated looked directly into his eyes and then smiled, sliding the suit down letting it fall to the deck before flipping her foot toward him flinging it directly at him. "You're next stud. You have two naked, horny women at your disposal, I think that it's time for you to get naked too."

His t-shirt was over his head and his shorts were on the deck at his feet in a heartbeat. He was never one to refuse a chance to be naked. Patti looked back over her shoulder, spied his erection bobbing in front of him and said "What caused that? Did we cause that? I hope that it was us and the possibility of being with us that got you so hard? You were right, he is a very excitable boy."

He smiled, proud of what he had to offer the two women. He stood there trying to figure out what to do next. Was he to make the next move? Or his girl or Patti? Patti helped him make that decision by saying "What if I told you I was still stiff, would you finish my rub down?" "Sure. What is still stiff? I'll take care of it for you." he said with a smile. Patti said "You will, will you? You sound very confident." "I am, I'm confident that I will make that stiffness go away." "I'm sure that he will" came a comment from his girl "He is good with his hands. And mouth."

With that Patti rolled over onto her back, exposing her front to him. She was magnificent, full tanned breasts, a soft rounded stomach and a clit larger than he expected complete with a set of perfectly smooth shaved balls. "A chick with a dick" went thru his mind as he stared at the hardness between her legs, extending up almost to her belly button. He watched it roll from side to side, bouncing off of her stomach as she settled onto her back. As he looked on he could see it pulsing, just as his does when he is aroused. She was aroused, so very aroused. He could see the tip glistening in the bright sunlight.

"Like what you see?" his girl asked, he could hear her smiling as she said it. "You know that you haven't blinked once since Patti rolled over, but you've licked your lips like a dozen times already." He let out an audible moan as he stared, stepping closer to her as he did. "Go on, touch it like I did. Use your tongue, it's warm and soft. You'll love the feeling of it against your tongue."

"Please. Suck it for me." That's all it took to nudge him off the fence. They had always joked that he could never say 'No' to her and this was the ultimate test. This was something he wanted to do, just as much as she wanted to see him do it. To suck a cock. The ultimate form of submission for a heteromale, to give in to his bisexual curiosity, his bisexual yearnings.

He stepped up to Patti's side. Reached down and took the hard cock into his hand. It was an odd feeling to have a cock in his hand, but to not feel the hand. Her cock felt very similar, but different. It felt warmer, it had a different hardness to it than when he held himself. He stroked it lightly watching the skin move up and down the hard shaft. He heard a soft moan, expecting it to be Patti but it wasn't her or him, it was his girl, eyes locked on his hand and Patti's cock. Her hand was between her legs and he could see her finger massaging her clit. He turned back to Patti to see her head resting on the bench, her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted. Her chest rising and falling with the rapid, deep breaths she was taking.

A drop of pre-cum built up and then leaked from the tip as he continued to stroke her. He leaned down and using just the tip of his tongue lifted the pre-cum from the opening of Patti's cock. He could taste her now and as he leaned back saw a thin thread of pre-cum connecting his tongue to her cock. Both women let out moans as he did this. Patti's hips lifting slightly, wanting the feel his tongue again. It made him smile because that was always his reaction when his girl would do the same to him, teasing him with her tongue. He looked over and saw two of his girl's fingers sliding inside of her. He could hear the noises her fingers made as they squished around inside her very wet pussy.

He leaned forward again, this time swirling his tongue around the head of Patti's cock drawing a moan from Patti first, then from his girl. "Open" came from his girl. "Open and take that cock inside your mouth. You know you want to. Stop teasing us. Patti wants to feel you take her cock into your mouth and I am desperate to see you take it all the way into your mouth. I want to see it go in until it hits the back of your throat and then watch you take it even deeper. Just like I do for you. I want your nose to touch her stomach. I need you to do that for both of us." she pleaded with him. He could hear the lust in her voice. He was driving her crazy, teasing her by taking his time with Patti. He didn't want to go too fast because he didn't want Patti to cum too quickly and put an end to this adventure.

He felt Patti's hand resting lightly on the back of his head and at the same time felt her hips hump up off the bench. He accepted more of her cock in his mouth, holding still while she hesitantly fucked his mouth. "Fuck him Patti. Fuck his mouth." He sucked on the cock as it slid deeper into his mouth and sucked even harder as she drew her cock out of his mouth. He slid his hand up between her legs and took her balls into his hands, rolling them between his fingers, feeling the soft skin covering them.

"Patti, how is he? Is he good? Is he a good cocksucker? He is wonderful at eating pussy, I bet he is wonderful at sucking cock too." "Yes, he has a hot mouth and he tongue won't stop moving. He is all over my cock. If he isn't careful, I may just fill his mouth with more than my cock." "Maybe that's what he wants. He has fantasies about sucking a big cock like yours. I wonder if this is better than any fantasy. Is it? Do you like sucking a big, hard cock?" He nodded his head and both women laughed. "He doesn't want to take your cock out of his mouth to answer. He loves your cock."

He was now the more active one, his head bobbing up and down, swirling his tongue and sucking hard. He was deep throating Patti's cock, taking the head past the back of his throat and feeling his nose touch her stomach. All of the things that he loves when his girl sucks his cock, he was doing for Patti and she was reacting like he does. Moans. Groans. Body twitching and rolling around on the bed.

Patti was making wonderfully sexy noises too. He could tell that he was taking her closer to the edge, her hip were lifting and rolling, her back arched and head pushed back. Her hand was on the back of his head again, but this time being more forceful, forcing it down as she humped her cock into his mouth. He could feel and taste her pre-cum as it filled his mouth, more as she became more aroused. He could tell that she was getting close to having an orgasm. He had no idea what to expect, how he would react, but he was going to suck her cock until she came.

He felt her cock begin to swell and get harder, the bulbous head filling his mouth almost gagging him. He knew that it wouldn't be long and found himself craving the feeling of a cock spurting, filling his mouth with cum. He moved a finger down and began to circle her asshole, something that he does to help his girl over the edge. Patti responded to his touch, moaning loudly and pushing against his finger. He put light pressure on the tight opening and felt it soften and give slightly as she gripped the back of his head, and pushed up into his mouth and let go with a flood of hot cum. Jet after jet hit the back of his throat. As he worked the tip of his finger into her ass he felt the muscles clamp down on his finger, squeezing with every pulse of cum from her cock. He rubbed his finger tip on her P-spot causing her to begin to shiver and strain, her orgasm extending beyond the release of cum into his waiting mouth. He sucked and swallowed and sucked and swallowed, drawing every drop of cum from Patti's pulsing cock.

12