Something Special about Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti's grip on his head began to relax, so he drew back on the rigid cock that was still pulsing in his mouth. He sensed his girl standing next to him so as Patti's cock exited his mouth with a 'pop', he turned to her to gauge her reaction. As he turned, he first saw her eyes, wide with amazement, then he felt her mouth on his as her tongue searched the inside of his mouth for remnants of Patti's orgasm. The kiss went on for what seemed like minutes, the two crazed with lust.

As they separated to catch their breath, she looked into his eyes and said "That was fucking awesome! You were amazing! That was better than I could have even imagined! Did you like it? I have a million questions for you."

"That was fucking awesome. Patti, thank you for having such an amazing cock and fulfilling a fantasy of mine. I would love to do that again. And again. And again. If you want me to" he said, so excited over what had just transpired.

Patti, lifted her head, her hair all messed up and said "If you eat pussy anything like you suck cock, your girl is so lucky. I can't believe that was your first time. Anytime you want to do that, don't hesitate to call me."

"Oh my god, I think that he came while sucking your cock Patti. There is cum running down his leg and on the floor, but it's not from you. He didn't spill a drop of your cum. If he came while sucking your cock, just imagine what he will do while I'm sucking his cock and you are fucking his ass."

Hearing those words caused his cock to jump and swell noticeably, something that wasn't missed by either woman.

"Looks like we struck a nerve, did you see his cock jump? You weren't kidding when you told me that he likes to have his ass filled. Just talking about it gets his dick hard. I love to fill guy's asses" Patti volunteered.

"I did tell you that I thought that he would suck your cock if we teased him and excited him first, I was right, wasn't I? And yes, he does love it when I hold his hips and pound his ass. I'm sure that we will love to feel you inside of him."

He just had to smile listening to them talk about him. The planning that they did. How they knew all along what he would do before he knew himself. She was so amazing, leading him on incredible adventures like this. He loved this woman.

"I only have two things to say. First, thank you two for waiting for me to get home to share this adventure with me. I understand that my girl was very interested in the extra part that you have that she doesn't and that she struggled mightily not to do to you, what I just did to you. Second - Chicks with Dicks are amazing!"

"It sounds like he's open to some of the other things that we discussed! I can't wait to get started!"


12