All Comments on 'Something Special for Christmas'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is not the way to handle it.

Smarter move would be to go home secretly get every dollar under your control, close all the credit card accounts and then just leave. Possibly going to jail for assault is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good retaliation but?

You had is made in the shade till you left the incriminating evidence as a present.

Now comes the fuzz, the judge, and a 5 year sentence for assault with intent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ho ho Ho

Very entertaining. Where I come from, a long yarn whose only purpose is to set up a <really> bad pun at the end is called a shaggy dog story. This is a purebred.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thumbs?

I wouldn't have given her the thumbs.

Just let her wonder when she didn't hear from Frank, then cringe in horror when she finds out what happened.

Then, in about six months just get a quiet divorce, never letting her know that you know!

The suspense will probably give her an ulcer!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Nice

Nothing like reading about a little assault and mutilation on an erotic story site. It's no wonder she cheated on this psychopath. I suppose he got away with it, too. Another "consequences" story without any consequences.

That said: "Frank in a sense?" That's funny shit. A long and disturbing route to get to that punchline, but whatever makes you giggle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well told

a story about a sick mind. Sure, I know there are psychopaths out there and they fit the description "some sort of inhuman, cold-blooded, unfeeling creature". Denials notwithstanding, his personality fits as do his actions.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

would like to know what happened after she opened it and got her reading material

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SICK

And we complain how sick sex is here...This is sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice tale

nice tale but it has no ending. he set himself up to go to jail with the body parts..

for a short flash tale not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mutilation is always great to read about.

Some revenge stories are quite heavy handed. or light handed in this case. Not much imagination here.

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Nasty

Nasty but nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic

Crap

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Huedogg2 , this author is threatening your place ! Lol

Now that's a Christmas Story ! Lol.

I gave it two thumbs up !!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.