All Comments on 'Something Strange'

by The_Ride

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MissLollaMissLollaalmost 11 years ago
Are you fucking kidding with this shit?

Easily one of the most childish and pathetic attempts at "writing" I've seen in a long time. Not only does it read at a 7th grade level, the "plot" is laughable. Give up.

The_RideThe_Ridealmost 11 years agoAuthor

In regards to MissLola's comment: It was my first shot at something like this... Give me a break. I'll try my hardest to write a better story in the future. Sorry to let you down...

The_Ride

LuvJellyLuvJellyalmost 11 years ago
I really liked this please continue!

MISSLOLLA, you're a fucking cunt! who the fuck do you think you are to tell someone to stop writing? you didn't have to read it bitch. you're probably a fat fucking transsexual with fucking HIV and fucking mad at the world for happy while you're stuck being a miserable cunt. kill yourself! if u don't like it write a story yourself, you fucking pig diaper...

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Hey, Ride

I don't usually read in fetish, but the exchange of comments caught my attention.

Your writing is good, so ignore the cranky. The plot is pretty over the top, but that is what made it fun. You may not have intended this to be humorous, but that's how it struck me. And that is okay. If sex and especially our fetishes can't be a source of humor as well as arousal...well then what's the point?

The use of such massive measurements is what pushed the humor. 32M and 61 inch ass and she's still 'perky.' As a female I gotta laugh.

That said, if you are being serious, don't use numbers to describe bodies. If you use words well to describe people no one will miss the numbers. If you use numbers, many people (most women and a surprising number of guys) will be annoyed. Numbers give people something to negatively argue about. I know the numbers made it easy to show the big boob/butt fetish for this story. Just consider this for future stories. I wish you well in your future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How To Make Your Breasts Bigger Naturally

You was two full cup sizes bigger.And the best part about the Boost Your Bust method is that you don't have to go through any expensive and painful surgery. If you'd like to increase your own cup size then just visit the Boost Your Bust site below. I recommend the methods 100% find more information http://goo.gl/axOLr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A school boys dream come true

Great premise - -pot that makes boobs and ass grow - -but to grotesque proportions? C'mon - -a little less tweenybopper thinking and a little more realistic writing. (I did like the idea until they arrived at the cabin/vacation spot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

so wow. having read the rest of his stories.. I've got to say they got alot better. This one was defiantly a first but I've still read far far worse. So glad he didn't follow lolla's misandric advice. The ride you got better and I hope you continue man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous