All Comments on 'Something to Offer Ch. 02'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Literacy at Literotica!!!

Very well done. The sensitivity of your writing is a pleasure to find. Your command of the lauguage is also great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Characters actually talk

Well written and crafted story. Excellent use of dialog. Captured that people actually talk to one another; something other writers need to be better at doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for such a well written story of love and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Done!

Wow! Good dialog and a plot twist. The latter is especially rare on Literotica. Please keep writing.

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
*Sigh*...Love happy endings

Wonderful again Penny. Romantic and loving and a delightful ending. Pretty darn hot too! Patti

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946about 19 years ago
Beautifully written

Penelope, I wrote, after reading chapter 1, your character Wendy reminded me of my youngest daughter when she was in her late teens and early twenties. She didn't end up in a lesbian relationship, in fact she's now the happily married mother of five. BUT if she had found love and happiness, as your character did, I think I would have been just as happy and proud. A beautifully written story. Your command of the english language surpasses anything I have read on Literotica (especially my own). I will continue to read all your submissions until I have devoured them all. Please keep submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Again, very nicely handled!

And no reservations this time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Big Smiles

Story made me smile, ... and cum really hard.

Heartfelt and hot, thanks for a memorable tale.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sweetest story ever

omg this is so cute. im so happy you guys are happy together and had your happily ever after... yay! oh and the story was great too. really sexy =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Weird!!!!

This really jolted me...C'mon, chicks are for guys!!!...maybe what you two need is some time away for yourselves, and realllllllllllyyyyyy get a clue.I mean Wendy even claimed she liked fucking(fucking=a guy and a girl, a pussy and a dick, together with mutual consent for the enjoyment of all)not for her girl(friend?) to pop up and say lets ick each other, and then see if we like it better than fucking!!!Im sure you guys have wonderful memories of your teen years but Jeez-Lweez your grown up with adult minds and bodies, and I just dont think you guys should be wasting all of your young years on each other...So maybe a good long time apart would help you see the WRONGNESS of this situation,,,JMHO

F_WhateverF_Whateverabout 12 years ago

It's an interesting love story, Penelope, in what seems to be your lovely and odd way to tell them. The baby coming like that was a little too much, but the rest is just fine. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not for me

For whatever the reason [reasons] this type of relationship isn't for me. Not certain how the child entered the equation, but any child in a same sex relationship will likely be same sex inclined. How will this individual act when becoming an adult? In the future it appears to me that such entanglements where a child becomes taught only that same sex is the life style from watching the adults in the household will lead to mental situations that have yet to be determined. It's hoped that someone will try to determine what this will mean in the near future - children grow up so quickly. From someone nearly 80.

Cupertino345Cupertino345over 6 years ago
A perfect ending

I have read several of your stories now. This is one of your best!

BodingtonBodingtonabout 1 year ago

I can relate to this excellent story. I have two daughters who both are lesbians and are legally married to women and who each have given birth to a child via artificial insemination. I’m certain that both of my daughters had engaged in heterosexual activity prior to their marriages. My oldest daughter somewhat matches the storyline here, in that in her last year of high school she seemed to have been totally smitten with a boy almost literally next door. But they broke up when he refused unexpectedly to help her move to the dormitory residence for her first year at MSU (Michigan State University), and instead it was my wife and I who assisted her to move in. Not to worry though, during my daughter's first year at MSU, on a visit, we met and were introduced to her new boyfriend an ex-marine who impressed both my wife and me as an extraordinarily terrific boyfriend for our daughter. We couldn’t have been more pleased.

However, during a subsequent occasion, our daughter came to visit us accompanied by a female friend to attend a play in one of the theatres in Detroit and so, the two of them stayed overnight with us. You can imagine the shock to our sensibilities when my wife in the morning automatically barged into the bedroom to announce breakfast for them was ready. She was greeted with the sight of our daughter happily performing cunnilingus on her female friend.

Those two had a relationship lasting six years, but their relationship broke down due to the commitment my daughter had to her duties with the US Navy. Thereafter my daughter was able to turn to a female friend in the Navy and they got married in New Hampshire and have celebrated their ninth anniversary.

I am grateful to this story as it highlights the empirical truth that no one can conceive who one might end up in loving. And whoever is one’s life partner does not denigrate the worthiness of the true character of one’s personality. I confess I have been most reluctant to reveal to most of my friends and acquaintances that my two daughters are lesbians. This story brings home to me that I should not be so reluctant to praise my daughters just because it is not the orthodox instance of traditional societal high acceptance. I can now truthfully aver that both of them are sensational women having achieved personal success far greater than I as a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous