All Comments on 'Something We Have to Talk About'

by nici

Sort by:
  • 767 Comments (Page 6)
kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

You're funny! Trying to justify an incomplete story with psychobabble. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Don't worry though; many others will finish it for you.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

First let me say that there is a great deal of detail missing. Why, and how did she meet, and get started with the lover? How did she want to proceed with both her lover and her husband?

When she said...".Right now I'm so ashamed of you, to think that you could care and love me so little. Right now I am so disappointed. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in you before. How could you ever think something like that of me, you own wife and mother of your children? You're supposed to love, honor and cherish me. Those were our wedding vows Jonathan!" Susan snapped those last two sentences out. Intending each word as a slap in Jonathans face." Why didn't he hit her right back with her own words reminding her of her marriage vows made before god, family and friends. And then, at that time end the conversation, and start to plan his actions...first see a lawyer, then a private detective to get proof of her infidelity. Also, he could have secretly recorded her while engaged in conversation regarding her lover.

usaretusaretabout 3 years ago

Crappy story with a crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Torn between giving this 1 star and 5 stars. I was laughing all the way through this delusion. The dialogue was so unrealistic it bordered on farcical. No one talks like that. I'm giving it 1 star because the author actually believes this fantasy is accurate. The comedy is unintentional. It reads like a 5 year olds first attempt at writing a political manifesto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hahahaha...this author starts out this story bitching about the offerings in the genre. Complaining about the women/wives who are written by bad, testosterone driven men. She'll do it better. Then proceeds to write a horrible, crazy, narcissistic wife that ranks with the worst ever on this site. She just tries to justify her slutty behavior by claiming she is fucking the guy and giving him her affection because she is helping him through his problems. Hahahahahaha...fucking hilarious. And the dialogue was horrible. 1 star. Dummy.

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

Well that was one evil, crazy bitch of a wife you created. But based on your comments you do not seem to be aware of that.

The story was okay. A horror story of sorts. It even has Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with the wife being loving and hateful in turn.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

"Cheating is not that uncommon. I do not even closely believe that 99% of people who cheat are so wacko, so abnormal."

/

You are right. In your western country, women cheaters are getting common, even decent women easily become sluts I don't know why but maybe because of what your people eat or drink in you country but a more true reason is majority of people in your country don't believe in GOD anymore. In my country, yes majority of cheaters are men and most of them do it with prostitutes as men are still real men in my country and has higher libido than our women, it ain't easy to find sluts and our women are God-fearing. Again probably wrong in the food of the godless western countries.

/

I disagree with you, CHEATING IS ABNORMAL, and any spouse who does it are self-centered, narcissistic WACKOS who are STUPID enough to destroy husband, marriage, kids, family just to have a different penis. For women cheaters, they can be truly are cold-hearted whores who can easily cry crocodile tears and ACT remorseful and "loving" at the same time.

lbeachamlbeachamabout 3 years ago

In my world, she would have an accident and died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

pretty pathetic

There are certain tropes that these simpleton authors continue to repeat. The cheating cunt with two "true loves" is one of them. What "normal" (if there is such a thing in current society - with the rampant immorality of useless people posting crap like this...) person doesn't logically consider murder at such a point I can't understand. Women wouldn't understand it since they have no balls to contemplate the ending of a life, unless it is the baby inside them that is inconvenient.

The easiest and best solution to this scenario is the "murder for hire" one. It is as complicated as an intelligent author is willing to put up a semblance of effort. It can and has been done. There are some wonderful storied on this very site that work out the details. There are two paths, one - keep it simple stupid; and two - devolve and involve enough external sources to confuse the detectives charged with solving the case. If they have no body, who is to say there was a murder? (another trope that has been investigated in these pages)

Dropping the story at this point is crass, but what can you expect from a writer with a negative where there needs to be a positive (and thinks so highly of themselves in their opening....)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have been usurped!

There are actually awesome comments on this story. I never really read the other reader's comments before (maybe I need to pay attention to the wonderful literary critics among us - grin). Seriously, the comments about the illogical writing and mental instability of the wife. The reminder that vows are supposed to mean MORE than a promise (the two words are not indecipherable but are similar in intent - homologous, not analogous)

Again I love that others caught the lack of logic posed in the prelude

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fair writing on a cliche plot, but cowardly writing. I can only presume you recognized your own lack of talent in crafting a good ending and that is probably for the best since you have a lack of understanding about men, especialky those who truly value their family. I am not talking about cliche BTB or RAAC husbands so often portrayed in these stories but RL men of character and integrity. You also do not truly understand the art of short story writing. That can improve, I doubt the other will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What story? A story has a beginning,a middle,and an ending. All this piece of shit had was a beginning. Must have been written by a 2nd grader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

finish the fucking story

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

First chapter lifted off numerous stories already here, then dropped, stillborn, for lack of creativity.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
Pathetic crap

Not original nor is it well written. It is a poor copy of other stories in L.W IF you want this junk to be considered a valid story.. FINISH IT ! i suspect the author has neither the talent nor imagination to complete this awful mess

What you have written has been published previously by writers who have the skills to compose a story..... I think this author is hoping somebody else ( a real writer) will finish the job that he/she is unable to do.if you were a doctor and I hope you are not suits for malpractice would surely be appropriate although this evil quirk of American family law exists it's time should surely be up! If women want equality this would be a good place to start. This woman deserves serious punishment and removalfrom influncing children... hers AND all others for the rest of her miserable life. I gave it ONE STAR but that is way too high a number We need NEGATIVE STAR RATINGS

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

Okay, so don’t spend the first third of the story reiterating over and over how much the wife loves, adores and respects her husband and then spend the rest of the story showing her to be a cruel heartless bitch with no feelings whatsoever for that same husband…it only works if she’s completely psychotic, which I suppose is possible, but it’s a rather rare condition which generally manifests early in any serious relationship, whether professional, romantic, or familial. A good title for this story might be “Batshit Crazy”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking damn whore. Be glad to be rid of her ass. Now destroy her

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

One thing that probably obvious, but I don't think has been said explicitly, but what is more narcissistic than believing that you're the ONLY person that can heal someone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hated it. It was written by a 3rd grader. Must have been. In high school they teach you a story has a beginning, a middle, and an ending. Your story lacks the last two. And the wife is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its obvious that this story was written by someone who has never been in a real and committed loving relationship. Its lie someone who lives their whole life in Italy and never leaving and then writing a story about traveling in China. Wtf would she k owe about anything.

That's why this story comes off ridiculous. No wife would ever expect her burly diesel mechanic hus and to accept the bullshit she was spewing. If she would have been truthfully writing...the husband would have beat the shit out of her the first time she acted indignant with him after telling him she had made him a cuckold for.more than a year.

Not saying it's right. Just saying that woulda been closer to reality than this bullshit. He'd be in jail for beating her. She'd be in the hospital. The kids would be in foster care and they would lose the house and their cars. Eventually she'd get out of the hospital and maybe get the kids back. But then what? The BF takes her in? They file for divorce? He is going to prison for at least a few years for beating her. He will have zero income. The kids are going to resent mom for being a slut. Breaking up the family. Sending dad to prison. And asshole divorce attorney who fucks married women is gonna a find out real fast what the difference is between having a part time fuck buddy and having a full time bitch and 3 unhappy, needy children is like. How long do you think he is gonna put up with her and her 3 kids? What a dumb, cruel, unlikable, stupid, and unbelieveable slut this writer has tried to get us to swallow here. Nobody is this dumb.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Thank THE GOOD LORD that PoorRichard picked up & finished your story! Your writing has a descent beginning BUT you sure as heck can't leave the readers hanging! Hence the 1 ranking! I'm not sure if I'll read your other writings but based on this writing, DON'T give up your day job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should kill them both

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I never say negative thing's here, but this ending was terrible

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

1 Star, This was the worst, unfinished story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

congratulations, you wrote another story making a husband a weak man.. in REAL life your heroine would have had herself and her belongings out on the street instead of him hitting the bottle. But being fiction, him hitting the bottle in your story explains that he is a weak man to start with, hence no respect from wife. For most men there is no compassion for anyone relying or falling back on alcohol or drugs instead of facing up to and addressing a problem, because thats' what men do, take care of it, then live with. it

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Being a female writer, I expect you to have a more CUCK orientation. So glad that other writers (MEN) corrected this abortion of a story...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"It hurts hiding it, and is making it feel all wrong." - That's because it IS wrong!

\

"You are not a part of that, just the same as he is not a part of our life together." - He IS a part of their life, a rotten part, like a badly mangled or infected limb that must be amputated to save a life.

\

She's delusional. As has been said many times, she talks about wedding vows, conveniently forgetting "forsaking all others."

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

PSA for LitRot readers: If an author's bio says orientation Bi and preference female, it really means occasionally/rarely dick (prob bi also) tolerant lesbian who doesn't know JACK SHIT about men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a horrible human being. Selfish and narcissistic. I am female and want to pound her into the ground. I want Justice for her husband.

Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

What a stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a disgusting bitch she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a crock of shit. awful author. -10 stars.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

1 just because its unfinished, either a revenge story or a cuckold story, whatever. Just not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

May the fucking slut whore eat shit and die

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

I always find it interesting when one party feels they have a licence to cheat for whatever reason (love, patriarchy, entitlement, or a general malaise) but views the other party even considering cheating as a divorceable offence.

Well written story, and it evokes a visceral response, so well done.

My thought is that Jonathan's wide does not think he's her equal, or has the rights she does. Her cheating is something feels he has to support, and if he doesn't he doesn't love her enough and neve loved her at all (according tobthe sequel), and His objecting us due to stupid male pride. They are clearly not on the same page as to what their marriage means, and he should divorce her as such. They cannot provide each other with what they need (unthinking acquiescence on her part, fidelity on his). The marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nici, you should seriously confine your time to making the you 14 cats happy. I am pretty sure you are ignorant of how interpersonal relationships work, This is farther out of reality, than third rock from the sun. I gave you one star, cause I couldn’t give you zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should beat her nearly dead and dump her out into a forest fire to finish her off.😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This sound as if it is a remembrance of an actual situation. Well written and with little to question the wife's thought and actions. It sounds as if she found someone who made her feel more wanted and she had decided that the other man is more deserving of her love and care. Plus the way divorce laws are enforced the husband had nothing in his future if he does divorce her for adulatory because she loses nothing while gaining a new lover. Look forward to the next chapter in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just garbage, and little more than the monologue of a deluded slut.

Don't know why the author thought it was a good idea to leave it there, but without some serious revenge to make up for such a betrayal it's a waste of words.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The male ego and selfish desire to have a faithful wife , not dome lying, cheating whore like Susan. I'll be looking for the sequels where she gets what's coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found it stunning that she was able to justify her actions in her own mind and threaten her husband if he didn't play along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously? Male ego? What about Female Ego? It was as big as grand canyon! The only reason why women did not put up with their partner cheating was because she would lose all luxuries she got if she divorced her rich daddies! Hypocrates! Nothing justified cheating, male or female. If it did not work out, work it out and if it was on the verge of cliff, jump and let it sink

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really bad. She cheated, lied, and then became indignant. You think other authors write unrealistic drivel, and your response is to create this narcissistic piece of shit character?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Justification for being a cheating slut..

bigeightguybigeightguyover 2 years ago

Incomplete, unoriginal, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It isn't rocket science if you are in a committed monogamous relationship leave if you must have a third person. There is no excuse to while it still exists.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
It's a shame

This author is really good but it's terrible to leave something that started out so good unfinished. Did anyone work on this to actually give a good finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Note to self -- Never read anything else this person writes. The author is a sophomoric emotional basket case writing only for the purpose of pissing off the reader. Lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i dont know why he needs to get drunk...rage is not very interesting

the woman seems vindictive and the man straw

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the worst, most poorly thought out story i have ever read. In fact, it is not a story. Only the beginning of one. Hell, anybody can write half a story,and end it where the good part should start. I give it a one only because they do not allow negative number.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

Comment is a waste of time. Propaganda for cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are rreal good at not finishing what you start

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Terrible, just simply terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The guy was so bad . Couldn't swallow his ego and be a proper cuckold for her. A least in Lit land.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - the slut needed payback - the one I marked above is just to lower your average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the most piss poor story i ever read. Why did you even bother to start this miserable piece of shit if you never intended to finish it. This really SUCKS!!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Minus 500-stars! Dear Literotica.com, - WHY can't we have a "Block" button on our site, as we do on our phones?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go fuck youself.... Its not a complete story...if you Don't finish anything just say it from the start you cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Always good to get something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you truly are a demeanted writer, no woman in her right mind would say such totally sick shit to her husband as this dribble. Go back to your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, some love huh. That's real love "You can't divorce me, I will take you to the cleaners" (paraphrased). Ah, the male pride nemesis. Damn that male pride, and damn fidelity, honesty, and honor along with it. Character doesn't matter anymore, don't you know? Just do what you want to do when you want to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stop with your shitty cuck stories. Write kids fantasy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take up knitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You said this is how you are ending this story. Not true. You did not end it. You just walked away from it, and left it hanging. 1 star

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I am so tired of the bullsh-t of you should love me enough to understand. As compared to you should love me enough to never cheat on me. She deserved to be bitch-slapped (but accept it because she loves him enough) and then throw her out of the house.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Bad even for a cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Troll writter

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

In your preface you ask "Where are those stories, stories about real people dealing and coping with real problems, in real ways?

Not here, as this is hardly real people with a real problem. The real problem here is presenting lesbian/feminist propaganda in an attempt to promote your hatred of marriage and of "testosterone overdosed" men. You claim to be writing about "A real-life couple", but this is far from a real anything and I am not even sure you would know anything about the dynamics of a real couple. You, in trying to portray yourself as an expert in relationships, make foolish, uneducated statements, one being "Cheating and adultery is about passion, love, anger and hate" that are YOUR biased opinions. Feminism has eroded your thought process on love and made villains out of men. In your fiction, it is evident.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Well what a fucking STUPID apology for a fucking story! YOU should write one more, and then burn the fucking lot of them. Do NOT give up your day job!

This was agony to read! WHY oh WHY don't LITEROTICA.COM have an "IGNORE ALL from THIS Author tick-box on their otherwise commendable site?

Absolute SHITE, as me Uncle Mick allus used to say!

Ugh! and Double-Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can’t even end a fucking story. Don’t write more. Moron.

NorajbNorajbabout 2 years ago

How could you write all the rubbish about her loving him. She loved herself. One awful women, she wasn't your run of the mill wife. I hated it

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

The whole storyline was bad, and the end, if you can call it that was even worse. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Write kids fantasy stories, you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It can only be a women who could this story and make the man out to be the bad one when its alright for to whore about with other men and him to cucked he cant get a life i hate to married to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So he is devoted enough (12 days) to work his ass to support his family then your story stops on the first stage of mourning his marriage. It takes an imagination to complete a story. Unfortunately, your's didn't materalize. A 2 because i do not hate anyone oe anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow..you learned well from all the other "hate the husband and fuck him over" stories on here .

i hope you do something better than write LW stories

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 2 years ago

Story totally inresolved.

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

You obviously on the female’s side for he is portrayed not only as a wimp but a man who goes to the bottle if problems arise. She has thought about this for long - you do not explain why she decided tonight is the night that she will be telling him. And by the way I hate the words "Your ego" When any man discovers that the love of his life has betrayed him and has been fucking another man for a year – it has nothing to do with his ego -it has to do with the disappointment that she lied to him that long. The infidelity is very hard to accept if it comes out of the left field, in other words from nowhere, and I’m talking about personal experience. This is a solid family man who has been working his arse off to provide for his family and his wife has been slutting around for a year. And you think I as a man will be on her, the bitch’s side? That I think, “Yes! He should allow her to be with her obviously good looking young and fit boyfriend that fucks her better than he ever had. No ways Nicole- that is unadulterated bullshit!” But as I always say – your story – your right but …. It does not mean I have to accept or think it’s good I think not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star. Poor story.

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150about 2 years ago

Probably the worst story I have read on this sight.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

DEFINITELY the worst, most incomplete, quarter-part of the first half-chapter of an unfinished begining part of a harrowing journey to nowhere, IMHO, of course!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Ah ha ah ah HOMOSEXUAL

Tophat232Tophat232about 2 years ago

I don't like your story content. I don't like the situation or the lack of resolution. But I do think you have written it well and have conveyed the emotion , no the devastation that he felt. That is well communicated. Remembering that in a fiction piece that it is Your decision about how you want to have it end, and whether you will want to build on it at a later time.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Well, it was well written as far as the story line goes but yes, as stated it is unfinished and if your have actually read cheating wife stories, you'd know that this is unfinished and is the sole reason for the low score. Maybe that's why you quit writing. The other story I read of your was spectacular, with an ending, however! 1 star. You have your excuses and I have my reasoning, 1 tiny little star!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Really only one way for this story to end. J picks up the nasty slut by the neck and starts squeezing until she names her lover, then continues squeezing until he sees life start leaving her body. The he releases her repeating all he said before plus telling her that since she does not care about the children, neither does he and starts squeezing again asking her if she knows she will now die. When she passes out, he releases her and ties her up. Over the next day, he takes all the money and necessities he needs, wishes her and her lover well since they will have the house and kids and leaves. Before leaving, he promises her that when the children become of age, he will track her down and slowly finish what he started with her. This, Nicky, is what happens when a self loving slut crosses a decent man driving him over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LW authors exaggerate the financial effect of divorce on the typical husband and underestimate it for the wife. That exaggeration is a tired plot device for generating meretricious drama. IRL, Susan would not get as much as is hinted at here, the husband would have enough to live on, and she would learn to hate the life of a single mother.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

So in your attempt to not make wife a narcissistic personality disorder, you still did. Your wife's character after telling husband she's having a year long affair tells husband after his emotional response, "Shame on you...?" You made her a manipulating bitch. For any author to use the "you're not going to want a divorce because of"... cliche is lazy writing and unrealistic as statistics show most single moms don't fair well.

Also learn to use personal pronouns! There's only 2 main characters in the dialog, and the first part of the story practically every sentence had "Jonathan" in it. It would have flowed better using he rather than the proper name.

Story was OK, still too much of a cliche story and your attempt at not doing what you mentioned in the prologue failed. Gave a 3 star rating as it wasn't good, but not terrible.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

The claim of "I love you so much... Nothing will change that.. blah blah" doesn't go with "you're a fat bald loser and I'll kill you in the divorce".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was.. not well executed.

There's no logic at all, she goes from being remorseful and loving to absolutely spiteful and evil and back.

Also, there's literally no ending? No depth or thought behind it. Wife cheats, is absolutely evil to husband, then.. blank?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent premise. A large percent age of our population has to consider this very issue. Perhaps their spouse doesn't say she is having an affair. Perhaps she is not in love with two guys simultaneously, but things happen, love changes, jobs are lost, people fall out of love. Children are the losers. Men have to decide if starting over, perhaps leaving the locale, paying much of their income to an ex-spouse for alimony and child support. Or do they stay and ride it out. Remember, it isn't all his choice. If he displeases her, she can file. Then you are paying her to stay home, raise your children, perhaps sustain her lover. Them's the breaks. Not an easy choice.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

LOL well guess who wrote this story???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HATE it Hate it Hate it

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

I guess we can all take comfort in the knowledge you're not writing such bullshit anymore. The way you intro your stories is so hypocritical and delusional it's laughable. Perhaps you're not writing anymore because this happened to you, your partner found a better human being to share their life with and dropped you like a bad habit.

DreddrasDreddrasabout 2 years ago

I applaud the author's premise (attempting to generate a cheating spouse who is a fully-actualized person rather than an evil caricature). But in execution it's a pretty big failure. Zero remorse, combative attitude, threatening to take her husband to the cleaners for daring not to put up with being cuckolded, refusing even the courtesy of an equally-open relationship, the flimsiest of of rationales for the adultery in the first place, this all points to the very narcissism that the author claimed to be attempting to avoid.

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
Don't you just love

Chickenshits that can't finish a story

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

why did she object to him calling her a whoring slut? whgat kinda cr4azy woman thinks oh he will just accept it ??? what kind of crazy world view does she have that a desil mechanic is hurting for money ?? unfinished to say the least but an interesting start but looks like a rather lame end

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 2 years ago

Just another self centered selfish bitch. Why any man would get married in this legal climate is beyond my comprehension.

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous