Something's Different About Mary 06

Story Info
Mary finds joy in latex and domination.
13.3k words
4.67
5.2k
5
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18, The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story has been edited. Thanks Ed! Any errors you now find are my fault for not following his notes.

*

Mary nodded, "You. You see sweet Bambi, why should you be punished for George's mistakes." She thought for a moment and added, "This is what you are going to do. First you and I are going down to the simulator and you will teach me how to make you the dominant personality. Also, you will teach me how to make it so whenever you are awake; George is sitting in a hard chair, bound, gagged, and awake. He will not be able change your actions in any way or stop you. Finally, you will teach me how to allow you to be awake without being covered totally." She paused and said, "Can you do that doll?"

Bambi giggled, "Of course Lady Mary!"

Mary stood and said, "Come with me." She walked down to the basement stopping to peak into the communal bedroom. On one mattress, Baby Girl and Julie were head to foot worshiping each other's shoes. While on another one Susan was making love to Steve while they talked softly.

Reaching the basement, Mary followed Bambi's instructions for the programming sequence. She was surprised again when Bambi led her over to the side of the simulator and opened an access hatch. Inside were several dark brown bottles and tanks. Each had a valve and rubber hose leading deeper into the machine. Mary turned them on and asked, "What are these for?"

Bambi giggled, "Narcotic and hypnotic gas mixtures, they will make sure everything takes permanently."

Mary nodded as she thought. If they were just now being turned on, then the changes that Steve underwent were his own mind. Once the hatch was closed and the programming was complete she asked, "Will you still be awake if I remove the hood?"

Bambi nodded, "Yes Lady Mary, I will not let George wake up until it has started." She suddenly hugged Mary and added, "Your doll thanks you for not sending her away."

Mary hugged her back, "Not you Bambi, I find your lack of inhabitations and delicious body refreshing." She looked at the other machines and added, "Show me how to make everyone else more like you." She followed the programming and realized it was not any different then what she had already set up. Looking at Bambi she asked, "So how is it any different?"

Bambi giggled, "A little gas goes a long way..."

Mary nodded and then helped Bambi into the machine before removing her hood. Though it was George's head that looked up at her, it was not his eyes that met hers.. His face had softened, and his eyes had a doe like expression. "Have fun Bambi," she said as she pushed the start button. Walking back over to the pillar and controller she said, "Multiple personality program execute."

The woman's voice said in a calm tone, "Analyzing... Name of primary personality?

"Bambi"

Personality program running... Estimated time to completion 672 minutes plus or minus 10 percent."

Mary shook her head as she did the math, just over 11 hours. Before leaving she went to the other three machines and turned on their liquid and gas feeds. As she turned to go she found Steve and Susan standing hand and hand waiting for her. "Yes dears?"

Susan looked at Steve who returned her look with a blush and said, "We had a long talk Mistress."

Mary glanced at the pod where Bambi was in, "Funny, so did Bambi and I." Turning back she continued, "But you first, were there something you two wanted to talk to me about?"

Susan looked again at Steve and said, "It seems, Steve here was thinking you were going to turn him into a rubber doll when he agreed in the bedroom." She turned back to Mary, "However, I set him right and then told what we found at the lake tonight."

Mary looked at Steve who was looking like a child who had his hand caught in a cookie jar. "Did you mention what Bambi told us also?"

Susan nodded, "Yes, though at first he denied it, once I brought up a few other things I remembered he had done, he came clean."

"You know Susan, you should have stayed a little bit longer. I found out that George was also holding back a few little things." She stared at Steve, "Did you know?"

Steve looked at her, "Know? About what Mistress?"

Mary felt a rage fill her and she slapped him as hard as she could. In a cold dead voice, she hissed, "Did you know about this!" as she strode over to the little compartment and opened it.

She looked at Susan, and then back at Steve, "Do you remember what I asked? What I asked several times for that matter?"

Steve nodded and looked away, "Yes I knew."

Susan looked from one to the other confused, she had never seen Mary this mad before and frankly it scared her. "Knew what? Steve what's going on?" When Steve didn't answer she turned to Mary, "Mistress?"

Mary went to Steve and stood nose to nose with him, "It seems Steve's company has come up with a mind reprogramming and control device."

"Steve is that true?"

Steve nodded, "Yes it's true. It sounded like a good idea at the time." He looked at Mary finally and added, "I guess I was wrong."

"Steve how could you..." Susan asked shocked. She looked at Mary, "I had no idea Mistress."

Mary looked at her and smiled faintly, "I believe you love." Her smile slipped away when she turned to Steve, "You on the other hand." She stopped herself before going any further. Taking a deep breath she looked back at Susan, "What did you find out?"

Susan had to pause a moment, she was not used to changing tracks in the middle of a talk. "Clothing only."

Mary nodded, "And you dear? What do you want for Steve?"

Susan looked at Mary and then turned to Steve, "In light of this?" She paused looking back at Mary, "I assume you will not let me divorce the slug and go public with what you found."

Mary shook her head, "No, we will deal with this ourselves right Steve?"

Steve looked up and nodded. "Yes Mary." He looked at Susan and said, "I know you won't believe me, but I was already planning on removing the gas feeds from the system and changing the design."

Susan shook her head, "You're right I don't believe you Steve." She looked at Mary and added, "I think you should give Steve what he wants."


Mary tilted her head in confusion at Susan's reply. She was thinking along the lines of making him go without an orgasm, latex, and high heels in way of punishment. Suddenly it dawned on her what Susan was alluding to and then a slow smile spread across her face. Looking at Steve she said, "Today's your lucky day, strip and get in." When he didn't move, she added, "Or I will let everyone know what your company has made, your love affair with George's feet, and no doubt Susan will take everything you have when she divorces you."

Steve looked from one to the other and stripping off his latex, got inside one of the simulators. It was Susan who came over and looked down at him. Not speaking she pushed the button and closed it. Turning to face Mary she said in a cold expressionless voice, "I want him to suffer. I want him to know everything that is happening to him and unable to stop himself."

Mary smiled slightly, "Something like making Candy real and needing nice little real C cups?"

Susan looked at her, "No Lady Mary, like Candy needing D cups, a girlish figure with smooth skin, and Steve knowing it is happening and unable to do or say anything about it."

Mary raised her eyebrows, "Why not go all the way and add the fact that he cannot get hard unless he is cross dressed and in latex?"

Susan smiled coldly and nodded, "And aversion to anything except nylon, silk, or latex against his skin."

"Will that make you happy Susan?"

Susan looked at the enclosed pod with Steve inside. "Lady Mary... Mistress, I don't know if it will or not." She turned and looked at Mary, "But it is a start."

Mary nodded and turned to the controller. It took a while for her to add all the side notes to the multiple personality program and set Candy as the primary personality. When she was finished, she started the program running and turned to Susan, "Done." She glanced at the countdown timer and added, "Or I should say, it will be in another 912 minutes."

Susan looked at the pod and smiled, "I can't wait until she comes and begs for hormonal treatments and a boob job." She turned to Mary and hugged her, "There is another few things I would love to discuss with you Mistress if you don't mind."

Mary slid her arms around Susan, "Of course dear, why don't we go up to the bed and you can tell me what else is on your mind while I have a taste of your honey."

Susan smiled, "Can I invite my sisters too?"

Mary nodded, "Of course." She paused and then added, "That is assuming you can untangle them from each other."

Susan giggled, "They do love each other's shoes don't they." She tilted her head, "I wonder why I don't obsess over worshiping shoes like they do?"

Mary spanked her on the bottom lightly and replied, "That's because you are a latex slut dear. If the shoes were made of latex, you would be licking and sucking like crazy." She giggled at the vision of Susan going off over a pair of rubber booties. "That and the gases were turned off before. I'll be in the tub when you come up. So, come join me and we will see if four fit in the tub."

Mary ran a hot tub and added a ton of shampoo to make it a bubble bath. She had just slid in when Julie, Baby Girl, and Susan joined her. She motioned for them to join her in the tub and after a little positioning the three fit. Julie was on her right side, Baby Girl on the left, while Susan was facing her from the other side of the tub. "I feel like you are getting the short end Susan," she said once everyone had snuggled in.

Susan smiled and shook her head, "I am fine here Mistress." She slid her foot up Mary's leg and found her hidden treasure. Sliding it up and down over Mary's labia she smiled, "Yes here is fine for me."

Mary's eyes closed at the unexpected pleasure and she tilted her head back. "Yes, I can see you would say so," she said breathlessly. Julie's hand slid over her soapy chest and found her breast just as Baby Girl found the other one. Mewing in pleasure, Mary's hands found a pair of inner thighs on either side of her to caress. Feeling a pair of hands take her hands and pull them away Mary opened her eyes.

Julie smiled and said, "No Mary, let us bring you what you have brought us."

Baby Girl spoke up, her voice hoarse with pleasure, "Pleasure."

Mary moved her hands up to the other's shoulders and lay back. Her eyes closed as she let herself forget everything except the pleasure she was feeling. It was hard for her to accept what they were giving without moving her hands. While the hands kneading her breasts were nice, Susan's foot and toes were driving her crazy. It did not talk long before she orgasmed mewing out her pleasure.

Instead of stopping she felt the three women renew their attention keeping her body orgasming, one to the next the waves of pleasure washed over her unlike anything she had ever felt she felt herself losing grip with reality and the world around her. The next thing she knew, Mary was being supported on each side by Julie and Baby Girl while Susan was in front of her. "Wow..." she said realizing she had passed out from the constant orgasms.

Julie said softly, "We talked it over and felt it was only fair that you receive from us, what you have given us time and time again."

Mary turned her head and said, "Thank you lover," before leaning over and kissing Julie. Turning toward Sandy she said, "Thank you too Baby Girl," and kissed her also. Looking at Susan she caught her wink, "Thank you Susan that was something else." Sitting up she guided Susan's foot back between her legs and kissed her. Leaning back, she added, "What a great way to break in the bathroom."

Julie looked at her sisters and with their unspoken permission said, "Susan told us about the systems Mary. We want you to know we don't blame you for Steve's and George's actions."

Susan added, "I also told them about Steve's punishment."

Sandy looked at Mary and in a hesitant voice said, "Lady Mary, what happened to Bambi?"

Mary looked at her, "Why? Were you sweet on the rubber doll?"

Sandy blushed, "Well she was bubbly and playful."

Mary smiled, "Don't worry Baby Girl. Bambi will be with us a long time. She will be in charge instead of the other way around."

Susan cleared her throat, "Now that the boys are dealt with, don't you think it is time to open for business?"

"Open?"

Susan smiled, "Yes Lady Mary, and I have the perfect person. Remember I told you about my friend Tiffany?"

Mary nodded; Susan had mentioned she had a friend who would be able to find the joy in pleasure and latex. "But what about what I found out?"

It was Julie who replied, "What about it, if anything it makes sharing the pleasure of latex and shoes..." her voice trailed off. She shook her head a few times, "Sorry about that. As I was saying, it makes sharing pleasures and joys that much easier."

Baby Girl turned Mary's head to face hers, "Mary, sweet Mistress, what we are saying is we trust you without fail, without reservations to do what you think is best for us and for others."

Susan nodded, "Lady, you are an old soul and wiser than any of us put together. You are not interested in power, money or fame. Who else would anyone trust the ultimate power to than with someone who does not want it in the first place."

Mary nodded, their words made sense to her. "So, tell me about Tiffany. What makes you think she is a good candidate for learning the ways of pleasure?"

Susan slid her foot up and down Mary's inner thigh and lips as she replied, "Well, she is separated, always wears tight corsets, is intrigued by my latex, loves spike heels, and really wants to meet the woman I call Lady Mary." She smiled, "What more can I say?"

Julie replied, "You can say what time she will be here!"

Instead of answering, Susan looked at Baby Girl, "Anyone you wish to bring in?"

Sandy looked at Susan in surprise. "Well...There is someone, but..."

Mary looked at her, "But what dear?"

Sandy looked at Mary, "But she is my little sister."

Mary replied, "I didn't know you had a sister, little one. Would you tell me about her?"

Sandy melted at being called little one. "She just graduated and started at the store." She looked down and added, "She's so unhappy Mistress it breaks my heart."

Julie prompted, "Why is she unhappy?"

"She moved out and was going to move in with me, but now I am living here with you and she has the apartment alone." Sandy looked up quickly, "Oh I am still paying half the bills. I wouldn't leave her totally stuck." She looked at Susan, "She was never popular in school, a loner, and on anti-depression meds." Turning to Mary, she sniffed back tears, "I told myself I was not going to beg, and I won't."

Mary hugged her, "If I can add some joy into her life Baby Girl then I would be honored. When can you bring her over?"

Instead of answering Sandy looked at Susan, "Could you get me off work tomorrow, or at least a half day?" She looked at Mary, "Carol is off tomorrow..."

Susan looked at Sandy and laughed as the proverbial shoe dropped. When she realized Sandy looked hurt and Mary was staring hard at her she said, "Oh Baby Girl I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at life." She glanced at Mary, "Tiffany is the person I called about Baby Girl getting time off before, remember?" She looked at Sandy, "Darling Baby Girl, my Tiffany is the owner of your store."

Mary smiled, "Then I think we will open tomorrow with two new clients." She paused and added, "And two new latex sisters."


Morning found Mary in a flurry of activity. While the house was complete, and they had moved in, Mary had not planned originally on introducing others to the pleasures of latex right away. However, both Susan and Sandy had made cases for bringing in others. In Susan's case it was a friend who was already primed to find the joys in latex. Sandy on the other hand, had a sister who needed Mary's help in a bad way. She decided that Sandy's sister Carol was the more difficult of the two; she should go second and give Mary more time with her.

She dressed carefully, mixing a latex leotard with a linen skirt and silken hose. Mary wanted to be professional and yet show her pleasure in clothing. While she would not have worn the linen skirt with other things, it went well with the black oily sheen of the latex. Once in the kitchen she looked at everyone else, Susan as usual was better dressed than she was and looked like a million dollars.

Julie on the other hand, had picked out a red and black spank me dress. She giggled as Julie spun around; it seemed someone had tested the rear opening as there was a bright red handprint on Julie's left cheek. "While I love the dress, it is a bit much for our guests. You will have to change."

Julie pouted and nodded, "Yes Mistress mine."

Julie started to get up to go change when Mary added, "Wait until after breakfast." She looked at Sandy and tilted her head confused. Baby Girl was wearing her hair in pig tails and was made up to look like a school girl. However, she was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Looking down at her feet Mary smiled at the red painted toenails peeking out from a pair of platformed sandals. "Not going to get dressed up Baby Girl?"

Sandy blushed, "I want and need to Lady Mary. However, I thought that Carol would be more at ease if I had a more relaxed look." She looked at Mary and added hopefully, "You could always order me to wear a white latex blouse and short skirt."

Mary laughed, "While that does appeal to me, I think your first choice was correct. Although once Carol is here, you will have to change into something more fitting for my Baby Girl." She looked to all three, "Be sure Tiffany and Carol know to bring swim suits or they will be nude in the systems. You can always mention the hot tub as a bonus."

Susan smiled, "I don't think nudity will be a problem with Tiffany, Lady Mary."

Mary nodded, "Very well, what time do you think you can get her to come? I want to see her before Carol."

Susan laughed, "How about now?" She looked at Julie and Sandy as she explained, "I called her when I got up this morning and even as we speak she has been waiting in her car out front." She looked at Mary, "Since I was not sure when you wanted to meet her, I told her that if you could not squeeze her in this morning, that she and I would go do a little shopping to kill time."

Mary finished her morning coffee before looking at the expectant faces. "Then I guess you had better call her and someone..." She looked at Julie, "had better change." Before they had walked half way towards the front, the doorbell rang. Julie squeaked and hurried into the communal bedroom to change while Susan hurried to open the door.

Susan greeted a woman standing there with a hug and kiss on the cheek. She turned to Mary and said, "Lady Mary, this is my friend Tiffany. Tiffany, this is Lady Mary and Sandy."

Mary smiled at the woman as she stepped forward to shake her hand. The woman, dressed as well as Susan was a bit on the chunky side except for a slim waist. Her long blond hair and blue eyes sparkled with pleasure and excitement. "A pleasure to meet you Tiffany."