Something's Different About Mary 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany looked at the woman who Susan had referred to Lady Mary. The black rubber top she was wearing left nothing to the imagination and looked yummy. "I'm glad you were able to see me this morning." She looked at Sandy and said, "Love how you have done your hair Sandy."

Sandy blushed and looked down, "I am only half-dressed Miss Tiffany, but thank you."

Tiffany looked at Mary, "If I may for a moment." She looked back at Sandy, "I have been meaning to talk with you Sandy. I have heard nothing but good things from our customers about your service and your sales record has outshined everyone else's combined." She paused a moment and added, "I am opening a store over in Lancaster and would like you to manage it."

Sandy went from blushing to blind panic. "Move away?" she looked around as if she were going to bolt and then added, "No thank you Miss Tiffany, I like it here."

Tiffany was surprised. She had never heard of someone who turned down a promotion before. "You want to stay here and be a shoe clerk?"

Sandy having gathered her courage replied, "Yes mam. My place is here with my sisters and Lady Mary."

Tiffany looked at Susan and Lady Mary who were smiling at Sandy and realized that the young woman was devoted to Lady Mary. "I see, I think. Well in that case, it would be wrong of me to ask you to move away wouldn't it? I guess you will have to manage the store here and Tim will be transferred."

"Oh, thank you Miss Tiffany," Sandy replied happily. She looked at Mary and said, "With your permission I would like to go over to visit Carol and tell her the news."

"Of course, dear," Mary replied hugging her. "Someone will call when we're ready for Carol."

Susan hugged and kissed her, "Congratulations Baby Girl."

Once Sandy had left Mary gestured towards the living room and followed Tiffany and Susan in. Once Tiffany was seated she asked, "May we get you anything?" After Tiffany shook her head no, Mary looked at Susan and said, "Could you get me a cup of coffee dear?"

Susan nodded, "Of course Lady Mary."

Mary looked at Tiffany who suddenly seemed unsure of herself. Leaning back and crossing her legs, she took a deep breath, "So what would you like to know about my services?"

Tiffany was unnerved by both Sandy's refusal to take a promotion and Susan's subservient posturing towards the woman in front of her. She had always overseen her life and even the breakup of her marriage had been her choice. Looking at Mary she suddenly felt as if she had been pretending to be in charge, while this woman was the real deal. "Susan was not exactly clear, what is it you do and how much do you charge to do it?"

Mary smiled lightly, "I show people that it is okay to let themselves enjoy life. I show them that pleasure is not a bad and sinful thing to be shunned. As for what I charge, would you believe nothing?"

Tiffany looked at her in surprise, "Nothing? How can you make a go at a business without charging anything for your services?"

Susan handed Mary her coffee and stood off to one side. She wanted to answer but kept her mouth shut. It was not her place to do so unless her Mistress commanded her to. Mary took a sip of coffee and replied, "I do what I do out of a belief that you should enjoy life instead of putting up with all the indignities that fill the world around us." She paused and then added, "As for money, I have more than enough for my simple needs." Mary set her cup down and stood, "The question for you is, do you want to stop feeling guilty about how your corset makes you feel and show it proudly to the world wherever you go?"

Tiffany looked as if she were a deer caught in the headlights of an on-rushing truck. "Corset? What makes you think I'm wearing a corset?"

Susan laughed, "Oh Tiff, you have been tight lacing for as long as I have known you. Hell, you were the one who introduced me to the art of being bound with a corset." She added a moment later, "Lady Mary has one rule, no lies."

Tiffany's face turned red from embarrassment hearing Susan's words. It was true she loved nice tight corsets and had introduced her friend to the art of wearing them. She looked at how Lady Mary was taking the information however her only emotion shown was a disapproving look directed in Susan's direction. She was intrigued when Susan noticed Mary's hard stare and looked down as she mumbled an apology.

Mary turned back to Tiffany and said calmly, "Please forgive Susan's wagging tongue. However, she was right about the no lies part." She paused for effect, "The only way I can help you find yourself is if you give up the false face you show the world."

Tiffany looked at Susan and then at Mary, "What does it take to be happy again?"

Mary smiled, "The answer is very simple, which is why I do not charge for it. All you have to do is like yourself." Before Tiffany could reply she added, "In the end of the process, I am sure you will love yourself and who you are." She glanced at Susan, "Just as Susan and others found themselves."

Tiffany looked at Susan who nodded but did not speak. Finally, she turned to Mary and said, "I'm game." She looked from one to the other and added, "What do I have to do?"

Mary looked at Susan and stood, "Come with us Tiffany. The company has a series of simulators that allow you to see what different actions you make have upon yourself and others around you." She led the way down the stairs and into the basement. "Susan would you set Tiffany up in number three please?"

Mary watched as Susan led Tiffany down to the third pod and opened it. She then helped the woman get undressed and out of a beautiful corset. Once Tiffany was inside and understood how the system worked. She closed the door and walked back to Mary. Mary started the program and then turned to Susan. "Strip and go to the punishment room."

Susan's eyes lit up with excitement and she said, "Yes Mistress!" she hurried up past Julie unspeaking and ran to the punishment room. She stripped quickly and then sat on the kneeling ergonomic chair facing Julie's muumuu dress.

Mary followed slowly, finding Julie staring up towards the 2nd floor she said, "Come with me." She continued up the stairs and to the punishment room. Finding Susan already kneeling in place she looked at Julie and said, "You are to be punished because of Susan's words."

Julie looked down and said quietly, "Yes Mistress." Without being told she carefully undressed and folded her clothes.

As Julie was undressing Mary tied Susan's wrists to her ankles so that all of her weight came down on her lower legs just below her knees. Mary then went and moved the dress out of the way and motioned Julie to stand facing the wall. She tied her arms and legs, so it looked like Julie had stopped mid jumping jack.

Turning to face Susan who was now crying softly Mary said, "While telling me people's pleasures and needs is a good thing. Embarrassing them in public is bad." She shook her head when Susan opened her mouth, "No, I don't want to hear it Susan." She paused and added, "Since Julie is the only one here, she will take the full force of the punishment."


Mary was up in the punishment room with Susan tied to a kneeling ergonomic chair with her wrists tied to her ankles, while Julie was facing a wall tied spread eagle. She looked from one to the other and giggled, "You know, it's funny. Here I am getting ready to spank Julie because Susan screwed up, and both of you are as wet as cats in heat." She paused and reached down between Julie's legs to caress her wet sex. "One is excited about being spanked, and the other about watching. Of course, being tied up and unable to get free on your own only makes you more excited doesn't it."

Sliding her fingers slowly off Julie's wet labia she turned and walked over to Susan. Holding her slick fingers just out of Susan's reach she smiled coldly. "You see, we have a dilemma." She licked her fingers slowly teasing Susan as she talked. "Susan is supposed to be punished, and Julie the one taking it for her so both learn not to be bad. However," Mary looked down to see Susan's puffy slick lips, "By your level of excitement already, I wonder if you two will get into trouble on purpose in the future."

Susan shook her head no. However, she was excited being tied up, feeling the bonds holding her in place and at the complete mercy of her Mistress. As Mary turned toward Julie, Susan looked at her sister and felt her inner throbs of pleasure rise. She was shocked to realize she wanted to see Julie's rear be turned bright pink by Mistress. Without thinking her hips started rocking forward and backwards in need of external stimulation.

Mary slid her hand over Julie's body, "It seems I should have let you keep wearing the spank dress after all." Leaning forward so she could make eye contact with her she continued, "You're looking forward to this aren't you love. You need a good hard spanking by your Mistress."

Julie blushed and nodded, she did she needed a spanking more than anything. She knew she was not this way in the past, but now pain from Mistress was the greatest form of pleasure she could imagine. Sharp and hot pleasure to fill the craving she had.

Mary smiled, "Let it build and then you can orgasm as much and as loudly as you wish slave girl." She turned to Susan, "Susan, you on the other hand, will not orgasm. Even when the need drives you crazy with desire, you will not orgasm."

Walking along the wall to the south Mary looked at the array of whips and paddles Susan had bought and decorated the wall with. As she looked at them she realized some of these would put a real hurting on someone. She finally selected a single leather strap with an attached handle. The strap was about three inches wide and almost three feet long. Swinging it a few times she likes how it made a low-pitched whooshing sound as it moved through the air.

Mary walked over to stand beside Julie and swung the whip hitting her across the ass. The whooshing followed by the sharp swap of leather hitting flesh was exciting to her. For a moment Mary was again in the simulator punishing one of her slaves who had failed her. She swung over and over until her arm got sore and finally stopped panting. Coming back to her senses she heard the game's screams of pain turn into Julie's screams of pleasure and saw her lover's ass crisscrossed with red bands from the whip. Rubbing Julie's welt covered ass, she asked, "More?"

Julie mewed Yes...more Mistress more!"

She looked back at Susan who was whimpering in need and wiggling as she tried to simulate herself. Turning back to Julie she started striking her across the upper legs, methodically leaving her legs covered with red bands all the way down to just above her knees. Wiping a bead of sweat away Mary returned the whip to its place and picked up an old-fashioned cane made from bamboo.

Mary walked over to Julie and said, "One more spank. But this one is from me to you. For having someone else's hand print on your ass instead of mine." She swung the cane against Julie's ass with all her might and was rewarded by the cane breaking over her ass. Dropping it to the ground Mary looked at the deep red almost purple welt rising like a brand of shame on Julie's ass. She looked at Susan and then back Julie, "The next time I catch someone else's mark on you..." She turned and left the room rather than finish the threat.

Julie hadn't meant anything by the spank Susan had given her. She thought it added the right touch to the dress. She was still thinking that when a blinding hot pain swept through her and flung her against the wall to hang by her arms. Unlike the other ones that felt good and hurt at the same time, this seared her mind with agony. Even after she dimly heard something drop to the floor, she hung loosely by her wrists lost in a haze of pain unaware of Mary's parting words and her leaving.

Susan stared at the welt on Julie's ass. The more she watched the deeper color it became the more excited she became. Once Mary had left the room she called, "Julie... Julie, are you ok?" While a part of her was worried about her sister, she was more interested in Julie getting free and coming to lick her to orgasmic bliss. She kept repeating the question until Julie regained her feet under her and replied. "Can you get free; please I need your tongue... I gotta orgasm." She stopped when she realized she was babbling in wonton need.

Julie shook her head and said softly, "Note to self, never let anyone spank me again." She struggled a few moments halfheartedly and said, "No sis, I can't get free." The fact was that she didn't want to get free. Other than the last stinging hit, she was basking in the glow of a woman who has been fully satisfied by her lover.

Mary came back in holding a bowl and looked at the pair still stuck in position. She walked over to Julie and slid her hand over the raised and discolored flesh. "You look good with my mark lover." She said as a flash of need filled her. Leaning in close she said softly, "Now tell me true... did you love that as much as I did?"

Julie pushed her ass against Mary feeling the burning pain fanning the flames or her desire. "More Mistress mine, much more than I ever thought possible." She tried to turn her head to kiss Mary and failed. Licking her lips sensuously she added, "I'm afraid you created a monster in me, I am your high heel loving, latex wearing, pain slut and devoted slave."

Mary leaned forward and kissed her tenderly, "I am sorry about the last hit love, I was angry and jealous."

Julie kissed her back as hard as possible given she was bound to a wall, "No, Lady Mary, the fault was mine I did not think it through."

Mary smiled, "Well I have a little reward if you want it?" She looked at Susan who was squirming on the kneeling chair. Setting the bowl down Mary released Julie from her bonds. Picking up the bowl she walked over to Susan and crouched down before her. She picked up an ice cube and smiled. "Since you're so hot and bothered, I thought a little ice would help." She licked the ice and then started sliding it over Susan's already excited nipples.

Susan watched in need as Mary held up the ice cube. She moaned in pleasure as the cold ice caressed her nipple. Now if she could get Mistress to caress her lower, she could have the orgasm she needed.

As Mary rubbed the ice over Susan's nipples with one hand, she glanced down and grabbed another piece of ice. She looked at Julie and winked holding it up for her to see before sliding it inside Susan's steaming flower. Standing she handed the piece of ice to Julie and said, "Now don't let your sister calm down, I'll be right back."

Julie took the ice and smiled, "You can count on me Mistress."

Mary giggled, "I know dear heart." She left Julie with the ice and hurried down to the basement to check on Tiff and the boys. Seeing Tiffany's setting only had 28 minutes she added another one hundred to the timer. She wanted to make sure she had plenty of time. Grabbing Julie's car keys and her purse she headed out the front door.

When she finally came back close to an hour later, Mary checked on Tiffany and then went up to Susan and Julie carrying a bag from the store. Setting it on the single table off to the side she asked Julie, "How is Susan doing?"

Susan whimpered in need as Julie's fingers slid over her clit. "She has been begging to be allowed to orgasm Mistress and promising me the world if only I could bring her off." She glanced at the bag, "What did you get?"

Mary lifted out a pile of cardboard backed items. Holding one up for Julie to see she said, "Home piercing kits."

Julie giggled and jumped up, "Me first please Mistress!"

Mary smiled, "Of course lover, who else. Take a piece of ice to numb your little nipples and then you will be marked as mine forever." She walked around to look at Susan, "So, trying to bribe your sister?"

Susan whimpered. It wasn't like that at all; she just needed an orgasm so bad she was going out of her mind with desire. "Please Mistress, I'll be good..." she mewed in wonton need.

Mary smiled and caressed her cheek, "I know you will slave, I know you will." She glanced back at Julie and then added, "Since you are going to be good from now on. You can have two little orgasms. One each time I pierce each of Julie's nipples." Standing and turning Julie to face Susan she smiled, "You see, Julie is my very good girl and has the honor of being marked as mine."

Susan started crying due to frustration, need and hurt. She was frustrated at herself over Tiffany, she needed an orgasm so deeply she couldn't think right, and finally she wanted to be Mistress's right hand girl and now she had been kicked down a notch.

Mary ignored Susan and opened the package. Pulling out an alcohol wipe, she cleaned each of Julie's nipples and breasts. Returning to the package she pulled out a pair of odd looking pliers and two large golden C shaped rings. Putting one into the pliers she walked back to Julie and smiled, "Ready pet?" Not waiting for an answer, she pulled on Julie's right nipple extending it and closed the C shaped ring into the base of her nipple.

Julie's eyes widened, and she let out a little "oh" of pleasure mixed in with pain. She looked down to see her right nipple now supporting a heavy golden ring at the base and mewed in pleasure. She made sure Susan could see it as the other woman writhed in pleasure. As Mary came back with the 2nd ring she said, "May a girl kneel before Susan, so she can see it up close, Mistress?"

Mary nodded and positioned Julie, so Susan will have a bird's eye view of the process. Pulling Julie's left nipple, she repeated the process. From behind her she heard Susan grunting as she orgasmed. Bending down she rotated the rings to make sure they were closed all the way before kissing each nipple. She held out her hand and helped Julie to her feet, "Always be proud of your rings love, they are a physical reminder of our bond."

Julie smiled and touched them with the tips of her fingers, "I will Mistress."

Looking down at Susan Mary said, "I think your sister has been bound long enough. You two have to go down and welcome Tiffany to the sisterhood of latex sluts." Crouching down and facing Susan she added, "Susan, once you and Julie teach Tiffany the joys of latex, you can orgasm nominally again."

Susan looked at her Mistress; there was no doubt in her mind that Mary was her owner now. Glancing up to Julie and her golden rings she said softly, "A girl begs for her own rings Mistress."

Mary shook her head, "Not until you earn them." She moved back to untie Susan's arms and legs and once the woman was free helped her work the kinks out and stand. Once Susan was standing on her own, Mary added, "Please clean up Tiffany and entertain her up in the communal bedroom. Once I have talked with Carol, I will join you three."


Mary made sure Susan and Julie made it downstairs before calling Sandy and telling her she is ready for her and Carol. The excitement coming from the other end of the phone on her Baby Girl's part made her feel warm and fuzzy. At least of the original four, Baby Girl had not let her down. Picking up Susan's and Julie's clothes she carried them down and into the communal bedroom before making herself comfortable in the living room.

After about thirty minutes, Mary was thinking about making herself a sandwich when she heard feet and giggles in the hall. Getting up to look she saw, Tiffany, Susan, and Julie's hands caressing each other as they moved in a group towards the other room. She smiled knowing all three would be happy in their worship for latex. She was still standing in the living room doorway when the front door opened. Turning towards the door she saw Baby Girl enter holding the hand of another girl, her sister.