All Comments on 'Sometimes Dreams are All You Have Ch. 02'

by leeagrant

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written..

..an enjoyable read. If the score was out of ten it would be a nine.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

At first I did not score these two chapters. (I have scored both a five). The story line is great, okay but, it is like reading a military report or a police report - I know because I served in both the military and in law enforcement. I will read and enjoy the next chapter(s) however written. Maybe instead of just a continuation of back to back facts, try to smooth the flow with a little more feelings, with a little positive/or stressful tension, and maybe a little more wow (you know like I am drawn to her beautiful eyes, curves, lips). I think you could be a great writer or I would not have wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, hope to see more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seria?

I thought the story was about Seria and Jake falling in love and buying a home together. Now Meredith seems to be the new love interest of Jakes and I am wondering what's going on. The story is good so far but I am lost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
seems to be unrelated to Ch. 01

The MC in this chapter has the same name as the MC in the other chapter, but has dropped all relationships previously built and acts in ways that are completely out of character for the MC in the other chapter.

Dropped Seria without a backward glance after all they were through.

Trusts people instantly upon meeting them, where the MC in the first chapter had years of learning that there are very few he could trust.

EgregiousEgregiousabout 3 years ago

I was enjoying the story until I started Chapter 2, then I lost the plot. At the end of chapter 1, the author stated, "I (being Jake) had three more years of college, and Seria was on a quest to find a job." How long is the summer break from college, as he sure got a hell of a lot of work done on his ranch for one summer! So when did Jake finish his three years of a college education? Confused!

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

Hoping to find out what happened to Seria. She's his only family and yeah she got a job but just like disappears. I also think that after what all the neighbor did with the lawyers and such, they would still be in contact. I would have thought she would have moved with him especially since they supposedly loved each other and were kissing cousins even if they didn't go all the way. As to the dismantling and putting additions on the houses, it seems some people haven't lived on a farm or ranch. If you have 8-10 hard-working fellas working the normal 12-14 hour days then the 2-3 month timetable is quite feasible. Working on my grandpa's farm in Tennessee we raised a barn from start to finish in 3 weeks with only 5 guys. Two-story barn deep enough to park 3 tractors in a line. Would have had it done sooner but had issues with the hay elevator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story has 0 direction

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Are you ever going to finish this story??? Have enjoyed it -- so far -- but it does need a LOT more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 3 please. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am pleased that I read the story. It is a feel good story. But I found you skipped some areas and left parts unfinished. For example I wondered what became of the lawyer neighbor after Jake got his money. What happened after his uncle went to jail and his aunt and cousins were broke. I missed more details of the closure. What’s up with Seria? Finally the story has no ending. I look forward to the next part but I see there’s a year between chapters. Anyway. Good story so far…..

01Timber6701Timber672 months ago

So what is happening with all the people that were in this story who have disappeared ????

And another unfinished story 🤦🏼‍♂️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous