Sometimes Life Throws Curves

Story Info
Mayhem in an old man's life.
2.3k words
4.37
14.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

When my wife Debra passed last year of that COVID crap, somehow I was lucky and didn't get it. She was in Boston at the time, me on the Oregon coast, her own Mom had passed and she inherited a lot of property and stuff. I visited just once there, she wasn't sick yet plus I realized that no way in hell was I ever going to live in Boston, not this Oregon coast old man. Different lifestyle, too many people. So, I came home and barely 3 months later, the bad news.

My life as it was before was pretty much over, even as old folks Debra and I stayed active, and we had a solid once, sometimes twice a week sex life. She was the kind of woman that absolutely loved sex, and she spent a lot of time doing her level best to make sure her partner, (me) was up and ready to go as often as possible.

That is not a bad thing, and as a Doctor, my Debs knew very well that plenty of sex is good for a person. So, she tended to be.. naughty, which I happen to LOVE in a woman. Have you ever seen your own wife get up on a stage and dance stark naked for a roomful of old coots at a men's club??

I have.

Life with Debra was one thing after another, I never knew what to expect. But, I was happy.

+++

Then, suddenly no partner, and no hope for one?

I more or less just gave up for quite awhile, I quit writing, I quit doing much of anything, I did a lot of sitting and watching TV without really watching it.

Once in awhile I would go down to the waterfront cafe, swap lies with the overly muscled fishermen.

I even spent some time fishing, I know about where every fish is out on the jetties, and have most of them named after fishing there for 50 years in the cracks between the rocks. Some of the boulders have holes underneath them that hold fish pretty large, but a person needs to know which ones do and which ones don't.

It's fun to watch the tourists too, they show up with poles and lines strong enough to tow a trailer with, cast WAY out in the river where there is nothing but Seals and Sealions that have long since eaten everything that dared to venture out there. I stand behind them dragging foot long and more fish out from under the rocks they are sitting on, that gets me some odd looks. Especially since I use 4# test line and one tiny little split shot, or I take my 10' long Bamboo pole, with six inches of stout line and a hook. That I just shove down into the cracks, the fish grab the Shrimp I use for bait, that works very well.

+++

Still, my old body needed touch, and the nice lady at the hair salon that also was very "friendly" with some extras following one of her waxing procedures unfortunately closed down during the pandemic. No idea where she moved to, that was quite a loss for guys like me.

I was down to... nothing, and no real hopes for any action going on, not at my age.

Then I spotted this ad for massage, gal named Sami, and she came right to the house. Somehow she got the vaccine, I also got mine, so we were about as safe as it is possible to be.

Neat, and I have my own table, which makes it easy. No hanky panky though, the Oregon Massage board has a bunch of blue noses on it, any kind of sexy touch gets their panties in a bunch and they think nothing of $6000 and up fines and suspensions. But having found a few of the more willing ladies in the past, I know the massage at home is where the odds in our favor vastly increase. A NICE tip helps like hell there too, and I don't have any real need to be careful with money at my age. But while this was a cute young thing, no happy ending, not even a hint of one. Nice massage though.

Then, at the 3rd session she sent her Mom, no messing around there, she had me figured out in seconds, walked into the spare room naked as a jaybird!! Now that was just plain COOL, in all of the massages I have had done before, this was a first. No need to hint, make suggestions, try to break the ice, here was Mom, nice boobs, hairy bush, ready to go and no concerns about the happy ending which she did and was damn GOOD at it!!

Say what you will, some intimate human touch after months of nothing can make an old man feel alive again. She managed to make me fire off at least a foot into the air, at my age, that doesn't happen often.

After that, when Sami came over the next time, the massage also included one of those happy endings, and she even took her top off, her slacks stayed on that time. The next week, the slacks came off also, she was every bit as hairy as her Mom down there. Just like that, I became one of their "special" regulars, every Saturday morning an hour and some change was all mine.

The next thing that happened was I was sitting watching Family Feud on TV and there was a knock on my door. I opened to to a sort of nice looking white haired little old lady carrying a... pie.

Now I didn't know her, and I thought I knew everyone in our little town. She introduced herself as Martha, she said she knew I had recently lost my wife and just wanted to do something neighborly.

OK, I am not stupid, so I instantly knew very well the odds were high that pie had a hook in it and she was checking to see if she could catch me.

No way in hell would I ever go for that.

I invited her in, got out some ice cream, made Ala Mode and that was damn GOOD pie!! I ate two pieces, put the rest away in the fridge. We had a nice conversation, Martha was very easy to talk to, and other than the fact that her rear end was a bit bigger than it needed to be, she was.. interesting?

A few days later, she was back, at 10 AM on a Sunday morning, with a Cherry Cobbler. This time, we not only sat and talked while enjoying her Cobbler, but she had an extra button or two undone on her blouse and was letting me see quite and expanse of cleavage.

Being clever, I knew of course very well what she was up to, no way would I ever bite on that.

The Cherry Cobbler was delicious.

Somehow, we made a dinner date?

Somehow, we ended up back at my place?

Somehow, we ended up naked in my bed.

At my age, I am only good for once, unless I have a solid 3-4 hours to recover but she was still there the next morning so why in the hell not? Martha is one of those females that are no real work at all, she began to orgasm in a half dozen strokes and just kept right on going. No faking anything, not with her breasts and belly turning bright red like that.

When we woke up she was down there playing, and she sucked me right into her mouth which I don't care what we all see on the porn sites, women who love giving blow jobs are a little bit rare. Martha was having.. fun!

Later after my shower, I did check my mouth to see if there was a hook still in there.. (OK, I am joking) but the truth is, Martha spotted a reasonably nice looking male that clearly had assets, so she was taking her shot.

Older females are no different than younger ones in that respect, it's best to be careful because what we men poke at them in fun can often seem dead serious to them.

I had one female a long time ago throw dishes at me when I told her I really didn't think our relationship was going anywhere. Yep, females can take things seriously when they give up their most precious asset.

A few days later it hit me that the only time she had left was to run home to feed her Cat, then she came right back?? I admit I was enjoying the hell out of her company, plus she was close to magic in the kitchen, she has nice size boobs and a fairly snug pussy, one of those that are more down and under the pubic mound rather than a bit forward. At one point there she was up on top and I was licking away at her while she was engulfing me as far as it would go and it registered on me that this was Friday evening and Saturday was my appointment with.. Sami.

OHOH!

Later, I explained that Saturday was my "therapist" appointment and it might be best if she left during that.

Which of course got questions.

"Oh? What KIND of therapy?"

"Really? I can do that for you, no need to waste money." (No need to fill in my answers here, all of you guys know how that goes.)

But, I did manage to get Martha gone, Sami arrived, towards the end of the session she was finding me still limp as a noddle but gave it the old college try anyway, finally after a LOT of work I succeeded in delivering a little bit.

It seems that Martha had done a very good job of draining everything, probably deliberately.

Now I already figured out that I did like Martha and she really was a lot of fun in the sack, but I also liked Sami and her Mom's massages, her Mom to be honest was a bit better at the happy ending part. (She knew it is the END to the thing that needs most of the attention, not the shaft...*LOL* but some things CAN also be taught.)

Then, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday went by, no Martha. I didn't call either, while getting in some sack time with a female can be great, when they are beginning to look like they will be moving things in, it's time to cool things off.

From her expression as I mentioned my "therapist" coming by, it was pretty clear she knew exactly what kind of "therapist" Sami is, and she did not seem to be pleased at the revelation.

Also by Tuesday, my poor dick was over being a bit on the sore side. Just try going months with nothing, nothing at all, then suddenly overactivity, you will end up with a sore foreskin too.

And Tuesday evening, (no one is every going to believe this one) there was a knock at my door. I expected it to be Martha, it wasn't. Nope, I was the lady that works at the grocery store I shop at, she is about 45 or so, nice looking, we always chat a bit as she checked our my purchases. Her name is Kate.

And Kate was carrying a... cake.

Now I am nice and mature, 77 years old but in pretty damn good shape. Still, 77, the top of my head no longer grows hair and I have the same aches and pains as all of the rest of you that are anywhere near my age.

I am NOT exactly known as a "catch."

In less than a month, I have had hand jobs from three different women, had sex about (I think) six times, one of which was a Jim dandy blow job which Martha even swallowed.

Here at my door was a nice looking gal around 30 YEARS younger than me, carrying a cake as an excuse. I assume the cake was the excuse anyway.

One quick glance told me there was no bra under that blouse since the bumps were rather obvious. When my eyes dropped down to that, her shoulders shifted slightly back, I spotted that.

What the hell. I don't know what in the hell is going on for sure, maybe it's my $65,000 Dodge Ram parked out front? Maybe someone somewhere has been talking about this "rich" old widower that appears to be available and if he can be caught, he will kick the bucket soon and someone could inherit everything?

Or is it just my animal magnetism, women simply can't resist, some kind of Pheromone thing?

Beats me.

Cake was sure good.

I invited her in.

She spent the night. She also went home, after making sure I had her number, which I will be using since Kate is one hell of a good fuck! Her body is a bit tighter that Martha's is, understandable since she is at least 20 years younger.

I really SHOULD give Martha a call but I could end up with two women here at the same time and like I mentioned, I have had dishes thrown at me before.

Besides, that cake was really good, but I bet she bought it rather than made it.

Today? It's Monday morning, the rain is stopping, the tide looks right, I think I will just go fishing.

To those of you who asked because I did quit writing for a long time after I lost Debra, that is the reason. But, I feel myself getting back in the mood, and thank you for asking.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers