Sometimes Life Throws Curves Ch. 02

Story Info
And then I found... Charlene.
2.1k words
4.54
9.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Monday today, my world that got just a little bit on the crazy side seemed to calm down at bit, thank God.

At my age, two women vying for my attention is unheard of. But then, available male, one with assets and a female looking for someone to take care of them?

Not unheard of, is it?

I had actually accepted my somewhat busy sex life was over when I got the news that my wife Debra had caught that damn virus, and even being healthy, hell, she was a Doctor, it was over very fast.

We had already split, my life was headed downhill, so there wasn't much to deal with, not even my responsibility. Capital I have enough of, Social Security comes in regularly, and I did some investments that pay dividends so no worries about much of anything financial.

My social life went to hell, depressed, I more or less stayed at home, and over the last year or so I have watched enough Family Feud to begin to recognize people.

Sex? Nope? Hope for any? Not likely. I used to go down to this hair salon, Debra and I both got waxed and as some of you know, quite a few of those gals can be understanding and take care of things that pop up.

Illegal, of course but who gives a shit? The silly politicians that create the damn laws manage to get their own fair share of stuff like that also, can't fool me.

Charlene was one of those, she also had a young helper that apparently didn't know some of the things Charlene did, because she never did with me the couple of times I used her to redo my wax job.

Then in the middle of a pandemic, we couldn't go near anyone, masks required everywhere, the social life and interactions went all to hell. Unable to even take hair appointments, Charlene closed her salon and I had no clue as to where she was.

So, for about a full year, I found myself alone, isolated, which I am reasonably sure one hell of a lot of you good folks were in the same boat. Then the white haired lady showed up at my door, she was wearing a mask, but both of us were vaccinated so we dispensed with those. Her Apple pie was delicious, her intentions were obvious, I am old enough to recognize the signs.

Available male, obviously comfortable, in reasonably good shape at a tad over 6' and around 200 pounds. Well mannered, well known around town, to a white haired widow in her 60's, that is a potential.. catch.

I knew that, but the pie was damned good, and someone to talk to and visit with was great. When she showed up the 2nd time her intentions were rather clear, we went out, we came home, and we had sex. Smack in the middle of all of that, I had found this Mother/Daughter team that did massages, and it wasn't long before I found out how willing they were.

Life! Waking up from what was like a long and miserable sleep! Older folks like me can go one hell of a long time without any female interaction at all, let's state the truth, sexuality is mostly a younger generation game. But those of us that still can, enjoy it just as much.

The affair was fun, the massage on Saturdays was fun, the realization that Martha had designs on quite a bit more than I intended was also obvious. When she found out about the massages, things cooled off rather rapidly, and it was only a bit over a week before another gal, somewhat younger named Kate showed up at my door.

Impossible, intimate interactions with FOUR different females in the space of a few short months is certainly possible, and in my college days it was fairly frequent as I have always been a bit of a player.

I remember taking a date home when I was in college, having sex with her while her roommate waited in the bath room, (They only had one bed they shared) then the roommate came out and was interested so I was in between BOTH of them, then I went back to my own room, ran into a squeeze I had going on at the time and bedded her in my own room.

There different women in the space of perhaps four hours?

Yeah, college was a fun time.

At 77, having that happen, it is probably impossible and I almost don't believe it myself. Of course with the two massage ladies, I am paying, so that isn't all that hard to believe, but having TWO ladies, both bringing over treats unasked is something that does not happen, at least to my way of thinking.

Kate and I ended up in bed, Martha who obviously was paying attention (spying?) found out, while Kate was OK for a short relationship, she just was not my thing. I don't even know for certain why, it's just that with some females I am up and raring to go, with others it's almost a bit of work.

Nope, Kate was not my thing, and Martha far to clearly had plans that didn't match mine.

Just like that, back to just my two massage ladies, both Martha and Kate had their noses out of joint, Martha acted upset, and Kate acted a bit hurt when I mentioned that we were not really going to be going anywhere.

So this is where this old man was barely a couple of weeks ago, sorry for the long lead in but not all of you read all of my tales.

+++

I was at the Fred Meyer store, getting some of those kipper snacks I like, I found a nice looking Papaya, and some other supplies for home, when I heard a voice.

"Danny!" She yelled, loud enough a few people looked around.

And here was Charlene, I knew instantly, even with the mask which that store still requires. She came up to me, reached out and hugged me which is a big NONO in today's world.. Then she realized, let go and told me she was sorry, but not to worry, she was fully vaccinated. I told her so was I, and then we off into catch up conversation.

We both went and checked out, yammering away about all that was going on. She told me that not being able to work, she had lost the salon, and without those stimulus checks she would probably be living in her car.

In the parking lot, I asked her if she wanted to go get some Coffee, she gladly accepted. The little waterfront restaurant down by the river never paid any attention to masks and things like that, some place enforce and some don't so we went there.

After about three hours visiting with her, and all of the overly muscled fishermen that go there, I invited her to the house for some cake. The cake was some leftover that Kate had brought by but of course I didn't tell Charlene that.

Charlene mentioned that she had read in the local paper about Debra passing, and that she was sorry about that. I explained what I knew about all of that, we got past that part and then she asked me who was doing my waxing.

"No one." Was my answer, of course. She giggled and said I must be getting pretty brushy down there, I nodded and grinned and that was enough, she slid over to me, we were sitting on my couch, and leaned in to kiss me.

Charlene had never kissed me before, although she had many times done one fine job of giving me a happy ending following the hair removal. After a bit of kissing and fondling like a couple of you young kids, she had my jeans undone and was down there doing her thing.

In her hair salon, it was always hands, here at home with no wife or any other restrictions she had about half of my length in her mouth and appeared to be enjoying the hell out of that. Now we all know that some women absolutely love a penis in their mouth, and some the idea just never crosses their mind.

Charlene is a bit like my late wife in that respect, getting to suck and lick on one is part of the fun. I do understand that, because many years ago I discovered how much I liked licking pussy, and the nutty kinds of reactions women can have to doing that.

It didn't take me long to get her tits out, she always appeared to have a nice pair but I had never seen or touched them before.

Then she stood up, reached down and tugged off my jeans, slipped her blouse back off her shoulders, next tripped her slacks and there she was, naked. The expression on her face was amazing, a combination of lust and happy if that makes any sense. We went back to playing with each other on the couch, finally she whispered that we should go to the bedroom, which we did.

She hopped up on my bed, rolled over on her back, then spread her legs, her body doing an involuntary shudder as she did that. I recognize those signs, a woman in complete and total wanton heat. There really was no point in wasting time with more foreplay, her hands had already dropped to her loins and were busy there.

Sex! Glorious sex, with the 3rd different partner in a few short weeks. Charlene had always been best described as rather aloof, she never showed any real aggression before in what was actually a simple business arrangement. But back then, I had a wife, the wife and I were both customers, and while she knew that Debra was well aware of what happened in the back room at her salon, no way was she going to do anything to disturb the business/client relationship.

So, a happy ending was a one way thing, I knew that and she knew that.

Now, with no such restrictions, Charlene and I were fucking like a couple of kids. And she could let go, completely and totally, she already knew me very well and intimately, having jacked me off probably a dozen times. Any inhibitions were gone.

One thing I still can manage is a pretty good erection, I suppose I am lucky in that respect. And, I have had enough interactions with enough different females that getting them going is fairly easy. I tease, I tickle, I stroke and lick and try to get them to the point of where they begin to squirm and show all of the signs of wanting that inside of them.

Charlene had hit that point fairly quickly.

Then we lay there for quite some time, just lightly touching.

The differences in women are vast. Anyone who has had multiple lovers knows this. Debra was always extremely eager, if I tried to enter her early it was like trying to do it with a brick wall, she had to be ready. Martha was open, easy, ready in seconds, Kate more normal in that respect in that it took a few minutes of foreplay. Charlene was so much like making love to Debra that if I closed my eyes it was almost like she was here again.

Charlene is an eager lover in bed.

"God, I needed that!" She told me.

We were lying there, she was idly playing with my on the shaggy side pubic hairs as I lightly rolled her smallish and pointy nipples.

I told her about Martha coming over, I told her about Kate coming over, and I told her about the Mother/Daughter team that does my massages.

Why, I guess maybe as a test, to see how she reacted. She didn't, she just laughed. I had already convinced myself that I liked Charlene the most.

"You Dog, you!" She laughed, giving me a fake punch at my shoulder.

So? Where does life go from here? Hell, I don't know.

Yesterday at about 6 in the evening, my sort of daughter Sandi (she is the one I rescued from an abusive boyfriend and found hiding under the bottom shelf of the closet in my bathroom, I wrote about that, it's posted here somewhere.)

Just for a visit, she comes by a couple of times a week. Charlene was sitting on my couch, Sandi knows her from the hair salon. She sure got a huge shit eating grin on her face, of course she knew instantly what is going on.

We got a pretty good laugh out of that.

Right now, it's 8 AM on a Monday morning, as I write this, Charlene is in my bedroom, asleep. I was going to make breakfast, but instead I think I will go in there and join her.

In the back of my mind is the thought of maybe, just maybe... keeping her.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers