All Comments on 'Sometimes Love Just Happens'

by WarriorWoman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Okay, now I want the whole novel. Impecable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations -

I really enjoyed the imagery you created and the intensity of feelings and emotions

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

This has to be one of the best stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DANM!

that was the best story ive ever read and believe me ive read a whole bunch. i cant wait till the book is out.

babyxmas224babyxmas224over 15 years ago
omggg

You are unbelievably talented and i love all of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You write well...

that's why I gave this a 5.

But would you please do me a favor?

Would you please do an internet search for 'hymen'. Cos breaking it doesn't happen how you describe it.

This...

"Over and over he did this, until each push slid him deeper and deeper into her and he finally hit her hymen"

...doesn't happen. The hymen isn't up inside the vagina, it partially covers the opening. That's if it's even there at all by the time a girl has her first time. I know it's a story, I know it's poetic licence--but it's anatomically wrong!

Otherwise, great story. I'd love to read the rest of the novel.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a great story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic! Have you finished the book from which this comes? I'd love to buy it!

Beyond that, I have lots of feelings from this story. For one, seeing the name Eulalia really stopped me short. I grew up in South Carolina and the Aunt of a girl I knew and dated once was named Eulalia. fine old Southern name....

But back to your story, you write very well! Sensitively, sexually, all of it. I love to read erotica written by women. Seems like you-all have a better grasp of what's going on, etc. Speaking from a male perspective, once my hormones get pumping, usually I'm not paying much attention to the more subtle things going on.

Hope you write some more!

BobM

palinkronpalinkronabout 9 years ago
Excellant

Very well done Enjoyed the build up and the way the story unfolds.

keep up the good work and hope to see more from you!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous