Sometimes Only a Hard Dick will Do

Story Info
Lesbian needs a hard dick every once in a while.
2.5k words
4.4
15.6k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's lesbian couple who live a couple of houses down. They're both very attractive and super friendly, so I often meet up with them while we're walking our dogs. This is my fantasy about one of the partners in the couple. Names have been changed to protect their identities.

Disclaimer: All involved are consenting adults above the age of 18 years.

I've been with the same beautiful woman for the last 25 years, and we've been married for the last 20 years. While we still have sex, it's much less than when we first met. We used to have sex frequently while dating, but after marriage the frequency rapidly declined to a couple of times a month at best. While that's sufficient for her, I have a much higher sex drive. For sexual release during the dry spells, I've turned to internet porn and erotica.

Also, despite the advance of time, I exercise regularly and have kept myself reasonably fit. While still slender, my wife is no longer as fit as she once was, so my eye has definitely wandered.

Recently, a lesbian couple, Christine and April, moved in down the street from our house. April no longer works while she helps raise the two children they adopted. While both are very attractive and fit, April is the more feminine partner, so my eye was invariably drawn towards her.

April is of Latin-Philippine-Samoan heritage and is extremely cute, with a pert nose, sensual lips and well defined cheekbones. She stands about 5 feet 6 inches tall and is probably no more that 110 lbs soaking wet. She has silky long brown hair, which she lets cascade down her back. Her skin is a flawless light golden brown and she applies makeup tastefully, yet sparingly.

While very fit, she's not overly muscular. She has what you'd describe as a slim and toned body; more yoga fit than CrossFit fit. Although I love her perky C cup tits and narrow waist, her best assets are her cute and compact bubble butt, toned thighs and shapely calves.

April often showcases her sexy figure with snug fitting tops, ass cheek splitting yoga pants, skinny jeans or short shorts, but that doesn't mean that she won't dress up. One night at a neighborhood cocktail party, she showed up wearing a low cut, short and clingy sequined cocktail dress paired with 4 inch stiletto heels. That hot image was burned into my brainpan and I rubbed out many an orgasm to that visual for weeks afterwards.

Since I work from home, I would often meet up with her and we would walk our dogs together. While I tried not to be obvious, I could see that she knew that I found her to be very attractive. Every once in a while, she would act flirtatious with me, giggling at my jokes or self consciously playing with her hair while we spoke. The more we got to know each other, I noticed that she became more playful and teasing. Lately, I noticed that she seemed to be dressing to impress. When we first met, I thought that she was a lipstick lesbian, but began thinking that she actually might be bisexual.

It became a regular thing of ours to walk the dogs to the local dog park, then let them run around and play while we would sit on a bench and chat. Usually we just spoke about what was going on with our kids or exchanged neighborhood gossip. We never really discussed personal issues.

One morning I stopped by her place at around 10:00 for our walk. As she opened the door, I was pleased to see that she was wearing an unbuttoned lightweight plaid flannel shirt under which she had a skin tight wife beater t-shirt. She completed the look with cutoff jean shorts paired with Ugg boots. The swell of her breasts were visible above the neckline of her t-shirt and her erect nipples were poking through the thin material of her t-shirt. Even more distracting was that she was obviously braless. I tried my hardest to avert my gaze, but I swear that I saw her smirk at me as she walked past me. I nearly tripped when I gazed down and saw how tight her shorts were. Damn, she looked sexy.

Once we go to the park, we let the dogs loose and sat down on a bench. At first, we started with the usual banter, but soon April became silent and just stared off into the distance. She appeared to be deep in thought, so I left her alone and just scrolled through Instagram on my phone.

After sitting there for about 20 minutes, I saw her shrug her shoulders and heard her sigh.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," she said. "It's just that I'm so busy with the kids and Christine's so busy with work, that we just have no time to spend with each other."

It sounded pretty confessional, but I felt uncomfortable delving further into the subject, so I made some offhand comment trying to reassure her that it was probably only temporary.

Soon we gathered up the dogs and walked back to the neighborhood. After we arrived back at her place, rather than bidding me goodbye, April invited me in for a glass of wine.

Glancing at my watch, I replied, "Isn't 11:30 a bit early to be drinking?"

"Not for me it isn't. Rosé all day, baby, if you know what I mean!", she said.

I had to admit that it didn't sound like a bad idea and I didn't mind spending extra time with her, so I accepted her invitation and followed her into the house.

After first letting the dogs out into the enclosed backyard, we both headed into the kitchen. April pulled out chilled bottle of rose´ from her under the counter wine refrigerator, extracted the cork and poured a healthy slug into two wine glasses. Picking up the glasses, she said, "Let's go sit in the living room."

As I followed her into the living room, it seemed as if there was a bit more sway to her hips than usual as she walked ahead of me.

In the living room was a coffee table surrounded by 2 comfortable chairs and a sofa.

April took off her flannel shirt and kicked off her Uggs, then sat down on the sofa and put her feet up on the coffee table. I sat across from her on one of the chairs, but then she gave me a fake scowl and patted the cushion next to her, saying, "Sit over here, silly boy."

I was a bit apprehensive, but couldn't resist. As I sat down, she shifted over, almost uncomfortably close. I could smell the faintest hint of her perfume and could literally feel the heat radiating from her gorgeous body. Her tits looked stunning in the wife beater and her shapely legs were amazing.

Holding her glass up to mine, April said, "Cheers!" and took a big sip. "God knows I needed that!"

"Cheers", I replied and followed suit, but took a smaller sip. I'm not much of a rosé guy, but had to admit this one was pretty good.

We made some small talk, but mostly sat there quietly sipping. Since I had skipped breakfast, I had a nice buzz going by the time I had had half of the glass. My guess was that April was feeling the effect of the wine, too.

Suddenly, April rested her hand on my thigh and began stroking lightly. I could feel my cock begin to swell within the tight confines of my shorts. Every upstroke caused my cock to twitch and it would have been impossible for her to not notice. Curling her knees and bringing her smooth and shapely legs up onto the sofa, she leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder.

"So, may I ask a personal question?", she asked.

"Go ahead."

"When was the last time you had sex with your wife?"

I was a bit take aback by the directness of her question, but replied honestly, "A couple of months ago."

"Wow, handsome guy like you and she doesn't take advantage of that?"

"Unfortunately, she doesn't and it's been like that for years." Feeling bold, I asked, "Okay, now that I've answered, how about you? When was the last time you had sex with your wife."

April was quiet for a few seconds, then said, "It's not been quite that long, but it's been a few weeks. Christine is usually too tired when she comes home. But, it's not just that..."

'What do you mean", I asked.

"You know, sometimes only a hard dick will do."

April then put her arms around my shoulders and embraced me. As I felt the pressure of her firm tits press against my body, I could feel my cock become almost painfully hard in my shorts.

"It's been so long since I had a good fucking", she whispered.

I gazed down at her and saw that her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted, with her mouth curled into a faint smile. Taking that as an invitation, l leaned over and placed my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her towards me. I pressed my lips to hers, parting them with my tongue. Her lips gently gave way and her tongue met mine in a slow, passionate kiss.

After kissing for a few minutes, my hand drifted down and I cupped her breast with my palm, using my thumb to circle her nipple which hardened under my touch. April inhaled sharply and began to moan into my mouth. I pulled her wife beater over her tits, and began rubbing and lightly pinching her nipples. I then broke our kiss and began to lick and suck her nipples, which caused her to squirm in response. April climbed on to my lap and began dry humping my thigh as I continue to suck her nipples.

Finally, April pulled my head up, gave me one last kiss, then pushed me back onto the sofa. Kneeling between my legs, she pulled down my shorts and underwear, finally freeing my cock. She grasped me at the base of my hard-on with a firm grip, then slowly milked her way up and squeezed some precum from my pee hole. Bending over, she licked off the precum leaving a strand stretching from her tongue to my glans. Slowly she lowered her head and fed the tip of my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around my glans. Now it was my turn to squirm in ecstasy. Bit by bit, she began to engulf more of my cock until she had her nose buried in my pubes. While fondling my balls, she began bobbing her head up and down in a steady rhythm. It had been ages since I last had a blow job and the feeling was exquisite.

Not wanting to cum just yet, I reluctantly pulled her away and began kissing her again. April then broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Why don't we go into the bedroom?"

I stood and pulled up my shorts. April grabbed my hand and led me to a guest bedroom. At the foot of the bed, we began kissing, again. I cupped her tight buns in my hands and gently massaged them. While still kissing her, I undid the button and zipper, then slid my hands under her panties. After a few more minutes, I pushed her panties and shorts down, then slid my hand between her thighs and felt her soaking pussy. My finger easily slid into her moist tunnel and I began finger fucking her with one, then two fingers.

April stopped kissing me and rested her cheek on my shoulder, moaning softly. She appeared to be getting a bit weak in the knees, so I withdrew my fingers and fed them into her mouth. As she greedily sucked on my fingers, I used my other hand to push her panties and shorts around her ankles, then she stepped out of them. I pulled my fingers from her mouth, quickly pulled off her shirt and gently pushed her back on to the bed.

As she spread out on the bed, I quickly stripped off my clothes, then knelt between her legs and took in the sight before me. I was pleased to see that April had a neatly trimmed thatch of pubic hair, rather than having a landing strip or being completely shaven. I leaned forward to begin licking her pussy, but her hand abruptly stopped me.

"There's no way that you can eat pussy like a woman can and right now I just want you inside of me."

If that's what she wanted, I was more than happy to oblige. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards me. She then grabbed my cock and guided it towards her opening. I slowly penetrated her as she gasped with pleasure.

OMG, was she tight! Since she had never given birth, she was as snug as a teen. Once fully inside, I laid upon April and began kissing her while I slowly began fucking her.

After a few minutes, April stopped kissing me and began nibbling my neck and ears, all the while moaning quietly. She began kneading my buns and then began scratching my back as her moans became louder. I picked up speed and began fucking her relentlessy. Suddenly, her body tensed up and she let out a loud cry as she climaxed, with her pussy spasming on my cock.

Soon, I could feel my orgasm building and I began to slow the pace to allow the climax to build. The sensation became exquisite and with some final deep thrusting, I shot my load deep within her.

Covered with sweat and panting from exertion, we both laid there with me still rock hard within her. After about a minute, I lifted my head off of her shoulder and looked down at April, who was smiling back at me.

"I could definitely get used to that", she said.

"Me, too", I replied.

Gradually, my hard-on began to soften, so I pulled out and laid on my back next to her as a flood of my cum poured out of her freshly fucked pussy and onto the sheets.

April looked down between her thighs and said, "I guess that I'll be doing a load of laundry before Christine gets home."

"Speaking of wives, I need to get home before mine wonders where I've been."

I gave April one last deep kiss, then quickly got dressed and retrieved my dog from the backyard.

When I reentered the house, I found April, still naked, leaning alluring against the island in the kitchen.

"So can we make this a weekly date?", she asked.

"I don't see why not, but we've go to keep it on the down low", I said.

She strode up to me and ground her pelvis into mine and said, "Oh, you don't have to worry about me. I'm very discreet."

Stepping back, she gave my crotch one last squeeze and said, "Now scram, lover boy."