Sometimes, Snowstorms can be Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm..., It appears that we have a slight communication problem, Sam."

"Slight... communication problem?!?. Samantha, a bit peeved, looked at Amelia, "Did you hear that-"

"- Sam, shut up and hear him out!l Amelia whispered firmly.

"Sam, I love you." I leaned forward and gave her a kiss.

"Did you hear that, Amelia? He loves me!" Samantha's mood suddenly changed, and that inner child showed up as she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"How do you feel?"

"Oh, I feel wonderful and alive!" Samantha said, bursting with excitement.

"You should, I watched the two of you last night. Brent has an enormous cock and it looked like he knew what he was doing."

"Oh Amelia, you should sleep with him."

"Oh, I intend to, remember I mentioned he had another suitor?"

"Yeah..." It took a few seconds for Amelia's last sentence to sink in, then, Kaching! "... Do you mean you're the other suitor?

Samantha pointed her thumb at me. "You want to sleep with him too? Oh, Oh, yeah, the three of us could do it together tonight, I'd love to share him with you Amelia. What do you think, Brent, huh?"

Samantha bounced up and down in her chair as if she were a youngster asking for a puppy.

Amelia and I couldn't help but laugh at the look on Samantha's face when she finally clued in that Amelia was the other suitor.

"I'm all in Amelia, I must confess though, that I also have feelings for you as well. I was afraid to act on them."

"Well, I can't say no to an offer like this." Amelia happily replied as she sat back in her chair.

"Brent, get up. I want you to show Amelia your pecker!" Samantha ushered.

"Now!" I exclaimed with surprise.

Samantha made a couple hush sounds then motioned with her hands for me to hurry, stand up. So I did; I stood up, pulled my zipper down and pulled my cock between my briefs."

Samantha snapped, "Oh, For Fucks Sakes Brent, pull your fucking pants down... and why are you wearing underwear anyways? You're wasting valuable time here." Samantha reached over and hurriedly unfastened my belt and yanked my pants to the floor, then my underwear. She grabbed my arm and pulled me over in front of Amelia.

"Isn't that nice, you're gonna love the way he fills your pussy!" Samantha held my limpish cock in her hand. Then she quickly stood up and yanked me by the arm towards the door. "Let's go to your room. I need you to fuck me now."

I looked back at Amelia, as I was being yanked from the room, "Shit Amelia, it's not even nine o'clock, yet. We created a monster."

Amelia cracked up laughing and shook her head.

While Samantha and I were having sex. Amelia came out of the living room and noticed Nicole standing at my door, looking away from her, listening to us as we went about our business. She walked towards her and rested her hand on Nicole's shoulder. "Why don't you open the door and have a peek?"

Nicole took a deep breath and placed her palm over her lips, saying, "Oh, I couldn't do that, I'd get caught!"

"And even if you do, what difference does it make?" Amelia winked at her, then opened the door, and the two people stood there watching us.

After a few minutes, Amelia suggested, "Why don't you go and join them, have some fun?"

Nicole frantically shook her head, "No,No... I'm afraid not."

"Why not, do you have someone else?"

Nicole had a sorrowful look; she shook her head and sighed, "Nooo!"

Amelia gave Nicole a gentle push into the room. She stood watching us, scared and timid, fidgeting with her fingers as she held her hand in front of her.

"Nicole, hey... why don't you get undressed and hop in. "We won't bite, I promise." Samantha invited.

"I don't know." Nicole said, unsure of herself.

"Brent, pull your cock out of my pussy and show it to her."

I stopped humping Samantha long enough to pull my manhood out from her and stood in front of the cute 27-year-old girl."

Samantha asked coyly, "Is something wrong with it Nicole? Do you like Brent's cock?"

Nicole stared at it at first, almost as if it were a boa constrictor. A few seconds later, she whispered to Samantha. "Oh there's not a damn thing wrong with that thing. Fuck yeah, he can stick it in any hole he wants, his cock is gorgeous and so big. I mean it'd be nice to feel something between my legs for a change."

"So, why don't you ask him?" Samantha attempted to get Nicole to ask me to make love to her.

"Aww... he wouldn't want me." You two are stunning; both have lovely personalities and fancy careers. Take a look at me; I'm simply a maid." Nicole confessed.

"Aww... c'mon, give him a go, you won't get laid if you don't try."

"No, I'm not as sexy as you and Miss Amelia."

Amelia, still standing at the door, encouraged Nicole to let go and have a little fun for a change. Samantha sat up on the edge of the bed and softly took her hand.

"C'mon Nicole, you've seen Amelia and I naked before many times. It never bothered you in the least before and I think you would've wanted to join us a couple times before,right?,"

Nicole continued to hold Samantha's hand as she shuffled her foot on the floor and answered. "Mmm...mmm...a couple times I wanted to ask if I could be with you two."

"Here, hold Brent's cock, does it feel good?"

"Mmm...yeah it does." Nichol grinned and started toying with my shaft. A few minutes later, Nicole took off her work uniform, folded them up and placed them on the dresser. Then she came back over to the bed, and Samantha stood up and helped her to bed.

"You and Brent should do it for a while; I'll join you in a bit.

Amelia closed her robe, turned around to leave when Samantha called her," Amelia why don't you join us, you can still play with us tonight too, you know."

"Oh, I know... No, I want all of the attention to myself tonight." She attempted to play it off as a joke, but Samantha knew very well she was serious.

Samantha chuckled and teased Amelia light-heartedly, "You would, wouldn't you?"

Amelia winked and closed the door behind her. Samantha sat on the side of the bed and gently caressed and kissed Nicole.

Nicole was tall and slender, she and Samantha were both flat-chested, but they each had nipples to knock your eyes out. They were long and hard, easily excitable.

I caressed, kissed and licked Nicole's chest, then her tiny breasts and nipples. Then I slowly, meticulously worked my way up to her shoulders, then to her neck, where I licked along her sharp jawline to her tiny red lips. I tenderly pressed myself onto her soft lips. She rejected my kiss. She wasn't yet ready to yield to my advances. I continued on kissing her cheeks, nibbling at her earlobe and earrings. I gently worked my way around her long sensuous neck, licking and kissing. My hands slowly wandered upward of her sides, the sides of her smallish breasts then her shoulders. Once again, I squeezed her tiny little orbs. Nicole slid her hands all over my back, arousing my sexual desire in her. She gently took my head between the palm of her hand; her fingers were long like talons. Nichol playfully showered me with kisses, then our lips met on better terms. She forced her tongue to separate my lips. Our tongues met, and they glided around each other. Samantha joined in with the kissing. She kissed me, her tongue entered my lips, she did the same to Nicole.

I felt it was time to fuck Nicole. I slowly slid into her wet and tight little hole while Samantha and Nicole ran their hands together on my back. I placed my head to the left of Nicole's then put my hand under her shoulders, cradling her head. Samantha leaned in, kissing. The minutes seemed like seconds as we rubbed and played. Then I forcibly pounded Nicole hard.

I pulled out and shot my load on Nicole's tummy, and got up. I sat in the chair beside the bed as Samantha licked her clean. They kissed, Nicole playfully pulled Samantha's tongue between her teeth. They teased each other for several more minutes until Samantha went back down and slid her tongue where my cock had been just minutes before. Then with her fingers inside, Nicole raised her hips sharply off the bed. Her eyes went shut, and she shook like a volcano. Then she went limp. Samantha slowly pulled herself on top of her and continued making love to Nicole.

Finally, Nicole was satisfied. She sat up on the bed, invited me to sit beside her and hold her.

"We'll, was it okay?" Samantha eagerly awaited her answer.

"Oh, Samantha, it was great. Brent that was great. I'm more than grateful for you guys letting me join. Could we do it again sometime?"

Samantha ran her fingertips through Nicole's jet-black hair, "We can do it as often as you wish."

"Yeah Nicole, you've got nothing to feel bad or be ashamed of. You're terrific." We talked until the three of us eventually nodded off.

It was almost noon when Nicole woke up," Oh my god I forgot lunch!"

She hurriedly put her clothes on and ran to the kitchen.

I got dressed and went back to the little table by the window; it appears the storm had pretty well blown itself out.

Once lunch was ready, the three of us moved to the big table.

Amelia spoke up, "Nicole, come sit with us, please, you are one of us now."

Amelia got up and grabbed the fourth chair that always sat to the side and slid it to the table, and gestured Nicole to sit down. We gave her our small plates so she wouldn't have to go back into the kitchen and get one for herself. I donated my fork, Sam, her knife, Amelia a spoon.

Samantha and I spent the afternoon together, getting to know one another. There was kissing, touching and groping.

It was dinner time on Saturday night, and the storm had moved on. I will finally get to live out another fantasy, screwing my beautiful boss. Twenty-four hours prior, Samantha and I enjoyed sex together for the first time. The ladies sat at the table, looking attractive as always. Amelia was wearing a light grey sweater with her sleeves raised nearly to her elbows. Her top was embroidered with faux pearls, and she was dressed casually in black jeans and a belt around her tiny waist.

Samantha is dressed casually as well, in a thick, oversized, horizontally striped sweater. The stripes were broad, grey on top, white in the middle, and black on the bottom. Her blue jeans complemented her lovely, wonderfully round tiny butt.

We had a typical conversation about the weather, current events, a little work and Hollywood gossip.

Once dinner was eaten, Samantha and Amelia grabbed the plates from the table and took them into the kitchen. The two helped Nicole with the dishes, and Amelia dismissed her for the night. Samantha told Nicole she was welcome to join us for some adult fun, and Nicole gracefully declined.

As Sam and Amelia came out, they turned off the kitchen lights and the dining room lights for the evening. They walked into the living room, where I was sitting on the sofa watching a game show on tv.

The girls promptly removed their tops, and Sam checked her hair and makeup in the mirror on the wall behind the sofa. Then they sat down on either side of me and snuggled close.

"Wow, that guy has been the champion for 30 days in a row." Samantha expressed her surprise.

"I would be thrilled to just answer one question, let alone go on for a month." Amelia cracks a joke.

Amelia pulls a blanket from the sofa and begins to wrap it around the three of us, but she notices I'm still wearing my shirt.

"Brent, please... remove your shirt; I want to run my hands through your chest hairs."

"Me too!" Samantha said.

I unbuttoned my shirt as Samantha and Amelia each unbuttoned a sleeve. They tugged on my sleeves as I lifted each arm out.

Samantha tossed my shirt on the floor next to the sofa, on top of her sweater. Amelia and Sam drew up the blanket once again. The three of us snuggled in front of the television.

Once the program was over, Samantha got up, grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. She walked over and put some slow music on.

"This is our favourite make out music. What do you think Brent?"

"Niiiice, I like it."

As Samantha watched, Amelia and I gradually got into it, caressing, feeling, and kissing. Amelia was a hot and passionate cuddler, and she definitely possesses a plethora of knowledge. As I bit on Amelia's tiny, lovely neck, her scent smelled beautiful. I rubbed my fingers through her silky, soft hair. Her shoulders were slim yet strong, and her breasts were soft yet perfect for fondling. I moved the blanket and ran my hands over her warm, toned belly before running my arm around her tiny hourglass figure, all the way down to her belt and jeans. I couldn't let go of her and clutched her close to my chest.

I stood up, pulled down my pants, and Amelia and Sam, still wearing their jeans, kneeled down on the soft plush carpet. They began licking my now hardened cock. Amelia was on one side, while Samantha licked the other side. Occasionally, their tongues met, and they welcomed each other. They took turns swallowing and sucking my cock. There was the occasional grab at my balls.

Amelia sensually tossed her shiny black hair before tugging on Samantha's belt; she popped the button, then unzipped her blue jeans. Amelia pulled off Sam's ass hugging jeans, baring her perfect pussy. Samantha tightly wrapped her legs around Amelia's neck as she teased, swirled and bit her big lips. Samantha was like a putty in Amelia's hands.

The two switched positions, with Amelia removing her dark jeans and laying down, awaiting Samantha's tongue in her curly hairs. Samantha was not as well experienced as her best and closest forever friend. But she was better than most of the women and men Amelia has bedded since her mid-teens. Samantha lapped up Amelia's juices as they began to flow.

After watching them, I slid off the sofa to the floor, on my knees and straddled Amelia's legs. My pubic hairs meshed with hers as I pressed my now sensitive cock into her well-lubricated hole. Slowly I built up momentum until I got to the point of exploding, and I rammed her as hard as I could.

"Oooh...too hard, Brent!" Don't stop!" She kept rambling random thoughts as she came over and over. It remains to be seen if I will become a regular in Amelia's love life.

After several minutes, "Heyyy! Brent, my pussy's getting lonesome over here, you know." I pulled myself out of Amelia and put my still wet cum soaked cock inside Sam's tight little pussy. I laid on top of Samantha, and we kissed as I fucked her hard while Amelia kneeled on the floor as she watched us. I couldn't hold it any longer, so I filled her fleshy cavern with white cream. I laid down beside Samantha and held her. Amelia pulled her hair back and licked my cum dripping from her pussy.

"Mmm...Sam, I wish you could get down here and smell your pussy. It smells great."

The girls sat down on the sofa, resting, chatting, twisting and stroking each other's hair, while I lay on the floor recovering. I'm thinking," I know I'm not 20 year old anymore, but I am seriously out of shape for this."

After a half-hour, Amelia looked down at my cock, "Holy Shit Samantha, he's hard as rock, again!" Tired and worn, Amelia exclaimed, "Sam, I just don't have the energy to take care of him again."

"That's okay; he's my guy, and I'll take care of him even if he fucks me to death."

"After seeing him get so hard in such a short period of time. There's a good chance of that happening." She shot back.

Luckily for them, Nichole appeared at the door wearing a long white nightgown, just as Sam was ready to get down from the sofa.

She hesitantly asked if it was too late to join us.

"Hell No, Not at all! You're just got here in time."

Amelia quickly jumped off the sofa and dragged Nicole over. She removed her long white nighty and caressed her pale white skin. Amelia, I learned then, is a master of jump-starting sexual arousal. She gave her a couple kisses on the lips and each nipple. Within seconds Nicole's hands were frantically all over Amelia. Amelia placed her hands between Nicole's legs and rubbed her viciously. Nicole's legs became weak, and she almost dropped to the floor. Amelia guided her to the carpet where she gently laid Nicole on her back. I put my cock in her, and we kissed. Soon, Nicole's hands were all over me. She clawed and grabbed at my flesh. Nicole was not content to just lie and get fucked. She worked at getting fucked, and she put 100% into that effort.

While Samantha sat on the sofa, she jokingly rubbed Nicole's tits with her feet. To her surprise, Nicole was getting excited, so she kept it up. Amelia took note of what Samantha was doing and decided to do the same to me. Except she reached and played with my balls and cock with her tiny feet as I pounded Nicole.

"I'm cumming!" I announced.

Samantha quickly slid off the couch and pushed me off Nicole, and pushed her aside. She quickly spread her legs and pussy.

"Shoot your cum in me, hurry!"

I rammed it inside Samantha. Within, Seconds I felt her pussy contracting as my cum flooded her. I laid with my cock in her for several long seconds, then I rolled over.

Along with Samantha and Nicole, I enthusiastically became a weekly member of Amelia's club of lovers.

Samantha is now 6 months pregnant, and the four of us are overjoyed. She enthusiastically accepted my marriage proposal. I bet you have no idea who the ladies of honour are.

12