Valentines Day Special

Story Info
Dave's divorced. Friends invite him out for Valentines Day.
10k words
4.61
34.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

Frank felt funny as he got out of his truck at the club. Wearing a suit instead of his usual jeans, t-shirt, and leather jacket felt odd to say the least. He was surprised the suit still fit. The last time he had worn it was his wedding to his now ex. He grinned as he thought of Lucy. Beautiful, outgoing on the outside but shy on the inside. He had sure screwed up a good thing in so many ways.

He sighed as he turned toward the club. He had never been here before and it took some arm twisting by the guys he worked with to get him to come. Titty bars, nude clubs, he was familiar with those but a Gentleman's Club was not anyplace he would have picked to go himself. He was far from a gentleman in his own mind.

At the front door of the club he stopped and looked at his watch. It was a few minutes after eight. They were supposed to meet up at the door at eight. Was he late or were they? Were they already in the club? He chuckled. "Like it really matters," he said to himself as he opened the front door and headed inside.

He expected to be in the club not a small fancy foyer. The two people in the room split his attention. A very large bouncer type was to his right and a beautiful young woman sat on a stool to his left, her long legs crossed one knee over the other, her short tight skirt well above mid thigh. The bouncer nodded in his direction and he returned it.

The young woman smiled and said, "Welcome. Admission is ten dollars for the floor or twenty five for the upper area."

"And the difference is?" Frank asked.

"Beer only for the lower area and mixed drinks are served on the upper as well as beer," she said and then winked as she uncrossed her legs and crossed them the other way. It was very obvious that she did not have panties on. "Also the waitresses are much friendlier on the upper area."

"Uh huh," Frank replied with a grin. "I'm supposed to meet some friends here. How would I know if we were in the same area?"

"If you pay for the upper area and they are in the lower, you can join them but if they are in the upper and you pay for the lower, you would have to upgrade at full price."

Frank chuckled. "Nice little catch-22." He glanced at the bouncer and said, "I'll take the upper if you can guarantee the waitresses are all as good looking as you."

"Most are better looking," the young woman replied as she took his money. She turned to her left and pushed a button. A money drawer popped out of the wall. She gave him his change in one dollar bills.

"Now to put my mark on you," she said with a wink as she picked up a stamp. "Your left hand please." The stamp was green. "Have fun," she said as she released his hand.

The bouncer must have hit a button because the inner set of doors opened. Loud music flooded the room. Frank nodded to the young woman and then at the bouncer as he entered the club proper.

*****

The upper lever was farther from the stage but on eye level with it. The chairs were much nicer and rolled. There was more room between tables as well. Two of the guys from work were to his left. He headed that way. As he pulled out a chair, he asked, "Where is Larry?"

Doug shrugged and Gary shook his head as he said, "Who knows. He set this whole thing up so he should have been here first."

"Maybe he's just running late as usual," Doug said.

Frank looked around the room and did a double take as his eyes crossed the stage. The young woman swaying to the music as she hung onto the pole was tall, beautiful, leggy, and all she had on was the smallest g-string he had ever seen. "Holy shit!'" he whispered under his breath or so he thought.

Doug chuckled. "See something you like?"

"Oh, hell yeah," Frank said, his eyes on the tiny g-string. He suddenly realized why it was so tiny. Most of the cloth was in the young woman's slit, between the plump outer lips. About the only thing covered was her clit. As she spun around, her ass came into view and it was bare except for thin strings at her tailbone. Another string disappeared between her ass cheeks.

Gary leaned his way and said, "She's a new dancer." When Frank looked at him questioningly, Gary grinned. "Only the new or shy dancers wear anything after the second song."

"How the hell could she be shy dressed like that?" Frank asked and then got distracted by the waitress coming up next to him. When he turned his head, he was eye to eye so to speak with her smoothly shaven pussy.

She had on a gauzy robe but it was split below the narrow belt around her waist. His eyes traveled upward slowly. Her breasts were covered but as thin as the material was, it accentuated more than it hid. She was smiling down at him from between her breasts.

When he didn't place his order, her smile turned to a grin. "First time here, I take it?"

Frank nodded slowly as his eyes ran down her body and then back up to her face. He groaned softly and she shivered as she whispered, "You have nice eyes."

"Uh, nice eyes?" He asked in confusion.

"Eyes that show appreciation," she explained and then asked, "What would you like to drink?"

"A, uh, beer will do nicely," he replied. As the waitress nodded and turned away, he groaned again as he watched the swing and sway of her heart shaped ass.

Doug and Gary both chuckled. "You're going to need a bib before this night is over," Doug said.

Frank just nodded, his eyes still on the waitress. "Yeah, one of those big lobster ones."

The song playing ended and the swaying, jiggling ass of the girl hurrying off stage distracted Frank. The next dancer came through the curtain and Frank groaned. It was his ex wife. She had on a gauzy white wrap that didn't hide much. He could see the half bra lifting and displaying her full round breasts. The bra was red and so was the small g-string she had on.

"She's too shy to do anything like this," Frank said to himself or at least he thought he hadn't spoken.

Gary said, "Who," as he looked toward the stage.

Doug said, "Hey, that's your wife."

"Ex wife," Frank corrected.

"Holy shit, how could you let that get away?" Gary asked.

"I fucked around and fucked up," Frank whispered and then sighed. "I was stupid."

"I'll second that," Gary said as he shook his head.

"What or who in the world would be better than that?" Doug asked as he watched the woman's hip gyrate as she danced to the music.

"Her younger sister," Frank admitted.

Gary groaned and sighed. "My ex wife's younger sister is fat and ugly."

"So was your ex wife," Doug said with a chuckle.

"Tell me about it," Gary said, his eyes on the woman on stage.

"Sorry I'm late guys, traffic was murder uptown," Larry said as he pulled out the last chair and sat down. He looked toward the stage and grinned. He looked at Frank and said, "I see the big surprise has already been sprung."

"You knew she was dancing here?" Frank asked with a frown in his friend's direction.

"Yeah, me and my wife were here last week on her first night," Larry replied. "It shocked the shit out of me."

"I know the feeling," Frank said.

"You and your wife?" Doug asked and shook his head. "Some guys have all the luck."

"There's no luck involved," Larry said. "I met her in a strip club so she knows what goes on in one."

Gary chuckled. "So she comes along to hold your leash."

"Actually, she comes along to birddog for me and her."

"Uh, what?" Frank asked with a confused look on his face.

Doug groaned and leaned over close to Frank. "She points the girl or girls that they take home together."

Frank's head snapped around toward Larry. He was frowning deeply as he asked, "And?"

Larry grinned. "My wife was on Lucy in a heartbeat until I explained who she was. Even after that, I had to keep a foot on her leash."

Frank wasn't sure how much of what Larry said to believe but it didn't really matter as they were divorced and it wasn't really any of his business now. With a deep sigh, he watched his ex dance. She had always been a good dancer but now, there was something erotic and very sensuous the way her hips and body moved.

Larry leaned over closer to Frank and said, "She seems to have learned something about dancing since I was here last. She wasn't nearly as good then as she is now."

"Nerves," Frank said and sighed as his mind supplied past experiences of them dancing slowly in the dark. If it was dark enough in the club and they were drunk enough, it was nearly sex on their feet.

The waitress appeared with his beer. He didn't notice until she tapped him on the shoulder. With a start, he looked around. His eyes made contact with a shaved pussy and he groaned as he looked up at the waitresses face. "Uh...." He said as her smile turned to a grin. She gave him the price for the beer.

Frank looked at the stage and his ex as he fished his wallet out of his coat pocket. He glanced at the waitress as he handed her a bill. When he looked back at the stage the waitress laughed. "I think our Miss Lucy has someone's complete attention."

"Your Miss Lucy is his ex wife," Doug said and then added, "Lucky bastard."

"She is a sweetheart," the waitress said as she held Frank's change out in front of him.

Frank absentmindedly took the money and laid it on the table. Then a tip crossed his mind and he handed the waitress a five. She chuckled and turned to walk away. Frank groaned as his eyes followed her swaying ass for a moment.

His eyes jumped back to the stage and he groaned even louder. Lucy still had the wrap on but the half bra and g-string were gone. He closed his eyes and said, "I can't stay here."

He started to stand up but Larry's hand on his shoulder pushed him back down into his seat. "Stay," he said sharply and then grinned. "I have plans for you tonight."

Lucy was dancing again but this song was slower, more sensuous. Her hips rotated and then flexed back and forth slowly. She leaned back slightly and rolled her shoulders. Her breasts moved back and forth under the thin gauzy fabric. Her nipples made moving peaks in the cloth.

Frank groaned loudly and shivered. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," he chanted to himself as he watched the woman of his dreams dance.

Larry leaned over closer to him and said, "That's exactly how she described your divorce."

"What?" Frank said as he pulled his eyes away from his ex wife.

Larry grinned. "She's not happy being single and she doesn't like working here. She wants to be home with you."

"But...." Frank said and groaned as he looked back at his ex wife. She had her back to him and her ass was swaying back and forth under that sheer wrap as she danced.

"And a mighty fine ass it is," Gary said with a catch in his voice.

The song ended and Lucy hurried off the stage. "Hey wait, she didn't take the wrap off," Gary said quickly.

"She never does," Larry said with a grin.

Frank upended his beer and downed half of it. He looked at Larry and said, "Can I go now?"

"Not on your life," Larry replied. "This night is just beginning."

"The beginning of what?" Frank said loudly. "What part of we're divorced don't you understand."

Larry grinned and winked. "How would you like to not be divorced?"

"I, Uh," Frank stammered and then groaned as he saw Lucy walking in his direction.

She stopped right next to him and looked down at him. "What, what are you doing here?"

Larry stood up and rolled his chair over next to Frank. "Lucy, my wife told you we'd have a surprise for you on Valentines Day."

"Yeah, but," Lucy said and then groaned softly as she sat down next to her ex husband.

"And a mighty fine butt it is," Gary said and got kicked under the table by Doug.

Lucy looked at Gary and smiled. "So I'm told," she whispered as she glanced at Frank out of the corner of her eye.

Frank gave her a nod as he tried to figure out what was going on. Her hands were resting on the table and in one of them was the red half bra and the g-string was in the other. "Uh, would you like something to drink?" He asked his ex.

"I, uh, normally only dance," she replied as she looked around at the three other guys at the table. Looking at Larry, she asked, "Where is your wife?"

"She had to work late. She'll be along in a little while," Larry replied and then waved at a waitress. The same one from earlier walked up to stand almost between Frank and Lucy. They both turned their heads and both of them licked their lips. Frank did a double take at his ex.

"Bring the young lady a drink," Larry told the waitress.

The waitress turned more toward Lucy and asked, "What will it be?"

Lucy's eyes were on the tall woman's sex. She licked her lips again and looked up. "A, uh, beer will be fine." Her eyes dropped back to the waitresses sex.

The waitress turned to Frank and grinned. "She does have the most beautiful eyes when she looks up at a person."

Frank's eyes jumped to his ex and caught the hot pink of a blush. "Uh, yeah," Frank whispered as all sorts of kinky things ran rampant in his mind. The waitress turned to walk away and Frank and Lucy turned to watch her ass swivel and sway.

"See something you like?" Gary asked with a grin. "I sure do."

Frank and Lucy both turned to look at him and both said, "Yes." They looked at each other and laughed.

"Now that we have that settled," Larry said.

For the next hour, they sat and drank as they talked about the dancers. Lucy seemed to be familiar with almost all of them as she pointed out this and that about them. Then one of the waitresses came by to whisper to Lucy.

"My turn to dance," she said to Frank as she stood up. She turned to face him. Her sex only inches from his face. When he looked up at her face quickly she smiled and laid the half bra and g-string in front of him. Frank groaned as he watched his ex walk away.

"Does that mean she'll be taking the wrap off?" Gary asked.

"Shut up Gary," Larry said with a frown.

About that time a woman walked up to their table. She was dark haired, tall, and leggy and mostly dressed. She tapped Gary on the shoulder and said, "Why don't you and Doug go find yourselves another table."

Larry laughed. "Guys meet my wife Maggie."

"We've met," Doug said with a big smile as he stood up. He tapped Gary on the back of his head. "Close your mouth and follow me."

"Uh, I, uh, yeah," Gary said as he stood up and followed Doug to a table down the way.

Maggie rolled Gary's chair over next to Frank and sat down. Her tight short skirt rode up to show the tops of her thigh high stockings. "Hello, Dear," she said looking at Larry. "How are things going so far?"

Larry chuckled. "Shock and awe, so far."

"I know that feeling well," Maggie replied as she turned to face Frank. She took her time crossing her legs and stuck out her hand. "I've heard good things about you Frank."

Frank's eyes had been pulled down to the hem of her dress as she crossed her legs. The flash was perfect. He got a good view of her bare sex. He was flustered as he reached out to take her hand. "I've, uh, heard very little about you but it was all good I think."

Larry laughed. "You flashed the hell out of him right?"

"Is there any other way to meet a new friend?"

Music started and the three of them looked toward the stage. Lucy danced her way out from behind the curtain. She had on the wrap and nothing else. Frank groaned as he glanced down at the red material in front of him.

Maggie looked over and chuckled. "Little Lucy seems to have forgotten something."

"She left it on purpose," Larry replied.

Maggie licked her lips and whispered, "This should get interesting."

"Don't make me get your leash out," Larry said with a wink.

"Spoilsport," Maggie shot back.

They watched Lucy finish that dance. The next dance was a little faster and it wasn't long before the wrap was down around her waist. Frank was in awe of how well she was dancing and how sexy it was. He had a hard-on in the leg of his slacks by the time she finished.

Lucy walked to the back of the stage and folded the wrap. She was totally nude from the back. "Her ass is to die for," Maggie whispered as she rolled over closer to Frank.

A moment later, Lucy wrapped the wrap around her waist and tied it in the front. The lights dimmed and a slow sensuous song started. Her hips swayed from side to side as she slowly turned to face forward. The wrap was split down the front. In the dim light, there was only a hint of her sex.

When she reached the front edge of the stage, she stopped and took a half step sideways with both feet. Her hips swayed and then rotated. The lights came up slightly. Her hips stopped and rotated back the other way. The lights came up again.

Suddenly, the music changed over to a song with a wild Latin beat. After that, Lucy was dancing with wild abandon. There were wolf whistles and clapping all over the place. The song ended suddenly with Lucy doing the splits. The lights winked out and there was clapping everywhere.

"Holy shit!" Frank said loudly as he stood up to clap.

Maggie laughed as her hand came over to trace the outline of his hard-on. "You can say that again," she whispered as her eyes went to her husband who had a big smile on his face.

Frank suddenly realized what Maggie was doing and sat down quickly. "I, Uh, I," he stammered as he looked back and forth between Larry and his wife.

Larry laughed and shook his head. "Don't look at me, she's her own woman."

Maggie reached over and wrapped her fingers around Frank's hard dick. "I'm thinking a threesome with you, me, and Lucy."

"I, uh, I," Frank stammered.

"Have you ever fucked a woman while she has her head between another woman's thighs?" Larry asked. "It is amazing."

"Ain't it though," Maggie whispered.

About then, Lucy showed up with the wrap back on the way she'd had it earlier. She stopped next to Frank and looked at Maggie's hand on her ex's dick. "That used to be mine," she said softly.

Maggie grinned up at her and said, "Want it to be again? I can help."

Lucy chuckled. "Help yourself, you mean," she said as she sat down slowly.

"That too," Maggie whispered as she licked her lips while looking into Lucy's eyes.

"That, that last dance was awesome," Frank said trying to change the subject.

"With you here, I wanted to show off," Lucy replied but her eyes were still on Maggie. A moment later, her hand moved over to cover Maggie's hand. "Maybe I can show off another way. That is if my nerve doesn't let me down.

"Don't worry, I can keep your nerve up," Maggie said.

Frank noticed that Larry had stood up and moved over to the table with Doug and Gary. "Uh, where is he going?"

Maggie chuckled. "He's giving us space."

"But," Frank started to say but Maggie held up her hand.

"Have you ever fucked lovely Lucy in the butt?" Maggie asked.

Lucy blushed as Frank nodded his head. "But it was a while ago."

With a groan, Lucy whispered, "Such a deal I have for you."

"Me too," Maggie said with a laugh.

"Uh," was Frank's witty reply as he looked back and forth between the two women.

"When do you get off?" Maggie asked Lucy.

"I can leave anytime. That was my last dance of the night," Lucy replied.

Maggie groaned and asked, "I don't guess you can wear that wrap home?"

Lucy laughed. "I don't think so. I wouldn't make it home."

Maggie laughed and nodded. "The only problem is that we're in three cars."

"Uh, we could leave two here," Frank suggested.

Maggie stood up and looked at Lucy. "You go get dressed and I'll say good night to hubby."

"Uh, how about me?" Frank asked.

Lucy stood up and looked at me. "Don't worry, I won't forget you on the way out."

"Hell, no," Maggie said with a wink as she headed for her husband.

Lucy leaned over and said, "Hold onto my outfit."

Frank slid the small amount of cloth over to the side of the table and put it in his coat pocket.

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers