Sometimes The Best Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can imagine my surprise - my pleasant surprise - when a hand slid up on my other leg, resting on my thigh. I glanced over at Jan, and she was focused on the television screen. But her hand lightly rubbed up and down my leg, with her fingers sliding under my shorts leg occasionally. My dick was so hard I thought it would explode. Luckily, or maybe unluckily, I had adjusted myself so it was sticking up and not down my pants leg. If it had been down my leg, Jan would have touched it. I may sound like I was pretty worldly in the moment, but even I didn't know if I was ready for my sister to touch my dick. I know it sounds odd since I was feeling Mom up, but that was the way it was.

So we sat there, my hand on Mom's leg, her hand on mine, and Jan's hand on the other leg. Can you imagine? I hoped that show would never end, but eventually it did and Dad stood up and stretched.

"Bedtime, Kiddies," he said, and we all stood up. The lights were dim, thankfully, or my hard dick would have been obvious to everyone. I had on boxers and loose shorts, so there wasn't a lot I could do to hide it.

Dad and Jan went upstairs, and I helped Mom carry the wineglasses to the kitchen. After we had put them in the dishwasher, Mom turned and hugged me. "Thanks for today, Kevin. It was a wonderful day." I hugged her back and slid my right hand down to rub across her butt and then I cupped it, pulling her into me.

"Mom, I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"Sssh," she whispered back. "I know, Honey. Just don't let your Father catch you doing that," as she reached behind her and covered my hand with her own. "And don't go too fast. This won't go where you probably want it to go. I'm just thrilled to have my kids home again."

"Don't let your Father catch you doing that." Have more beautiful and meaningful words ever been spoken?

I reached my other hand down, brazenly holding her ass, and pulled her into me - pulling her against my stiff dick. I said in my best Spanish accent, "Chapo likes to please his ladies," and then she pulled away.

"Oh, go upstairs, you big goof." We walked up the stairs together, holding hands, and when we got to her bedroom door I bent down and gently kissed her on the lips.

"Night, Mom. See you in the morning."

Mom had a half smile, and shook her head. "Jan's right, you'll never change. And I don't want you to," then she went into her bedroom.

I stood there for a moment, then Jan's door opened and she gestured to me to come into her room. I did, and we sat on her bed, crosslegged.

"So, it's true, isn't it? You're trying to fuck Mom." It wasn't a question. Jan was making a declaration.

We had always been close. Not that close, but close, so I saw no reason at this point to try to make excuses.

"Hell, yes. I've always wanted to, but Jeez..."

She laughed, and punched my chest. "Based on what I saw today, I think you might just have a shot. Who'd a thunk it, but you might just get there. You had your hand on her leg in the movie, didn't you? You were feeling her up just now under the cover, weren't you? Tell me, Kevin. What kind of guy tries to fuck his own Mother?" She said it seriously, but she had a half smile on her face.

"The kind of guy who has a sexy Mom like that, I guess. You think I'm a weirdo?"

"Oh, Kev, you innocent dope. Do you have any idea how many guys want to fuck their Moms? I can always tell, when I'm dating a guy, if he wants to fuck his Mother, and I can tell you, they all do. Sometimes I play with them about it, asking them while we're hot at it if they want to fuck Mother, and they always cum when I say it. I can even tell the ones who have fucked their Mothers. They're the ones who deny it the most."

"Wow. Really?"

"Oh, yeah. Really. You'd be amazed how many guys I'm pretty sure have fucked their Mothers. And you're not alone with Mom. You think all those guys hung around here all the time because of your brilliant personality?"

"No. They hung around here, Jan, because of those beauties," and I looked at her tits in her tank top.

She laughed and arched her back, emphasizing them. "Uh, huh. Some did. Maybe they all did. But they loved watching Mom's ass when she walked away, didn't they? Like I told you, if I thought she'd go for it, I'd show her what a real orgasm is like."

I spluttered. "God, Jan."

"And what's wrong with that?" She got serious for a moment. "What's the difference in your trying to fuck her, and my trying to fuck her? Don't be a homophobe, Kevin, that's all I ask."

"No, no," I said. "I just want you to be happy, and if that makes you happy, go for it. In fact, I'd love to watch."

"Oh, I'll bet you would," she said, and we both laughed.

We were both pretty turned on by this point. I know I was hard as a rock, and I could tell Jan was pretty hot, too. I looked at her breasts. "Jan, could I just see them? Just let me see them."

She leaned forward, and we kissed. It started as a gentle kiss, but quickly turned passionate and we were soon making out like horny teenagers. Hell, we weren't that far from being teenagers. I reached my right hand up and held her left breast, running my thumb across her nipple. She shivered. I whispered. "Just let me see them."

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "Just this once. You have to stay focused. You have to make Mom know she is the one you really want. You can't have divided attention. If you get there with Mom, there will be plenty of time for you and me, I promise you that. But for now, you've got one focus." With that, she lifted her tank top over her head, and there they were. The dream of every guy in Midland High School, and probably half the women. I reached out and held them with both hands, and then lowered my head to take her right nipple in my mouth. I scrubbed my tongue across it, sucked, and she whimpered.

She pushed me away. "No, Kev. I mean it. You're on a mission. When you're on a mission, you stay on that mission. Get me?"

I made a pouty face, and she giggled.

"Let's both go for it, little brother. How exciting would that be? We'll make a pact. Whoever gets there first helps the other one. Whatta ya think?"

"Hell, yes. I'll get there first, of course, and I'll help you."

"Oh, don't be so cocksure, Mister Man. She won't be the first woman I've introduced to her first delicious moment of girl love."

"Oh, God, Jan. You've got to tell me stories. I love stories."

Jan laughed out loud. "Yeah, all the guys love to hear those stories. Tomorrow night will be story time, but for now get out of here and go to bed. Your own bed."

I stood up, my dick standing proud in my shorts, and Jan looked pointedly at it. "We'll have our time, but not now," she said. "Now we promise to stay on target."

She held out her hand with her fist closed and her pinky finger out. I did the same. "Oh, that's sacred," I said. "Pinky promise."

I turned to go through our adjoining bathroom and she spoke as I opened the door. "Kev?"

I met her eyes, with a questioning look on my face.

"This is going to be a long, hot summer," she said.

12