Sometimes Things Happen In Families

Story Info
My son and I begin a new relationship with my twin daughters.
5.4k words
4.53
35.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parenting was always hard, especially with me doing most of it as a single parent. My first wife and I had one child, a boy named Dylan. The marriage only lasted three years, and my ex ceded custody of Dylan to me in the divorce. Motherhood was not for her, and neither of us ever saw her again. I Raised the boy on my own for the next two years. On his fifth birthday, fate intervened.

I had planned a birthday party for Dylan, and ten friends, at the local Six Flags with the help of the parents of one of his friends co-chaperoning. While we were there, they received a call about a family emergency and told me they and their son would have to go. They offered to take some of the kids home, but I thought I could handle it and didn't want the other kids to be disappointed by something out of their control. I quickly realized that herding ten boys by myself was beyond my abilities. As I tried to wrangle the kids into a line for one of the rides, a beautiful woman with two young girls offered to help.

"You look like you have your hands more than full," the woman, who introduced herself as Jennifer, said, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but it looks like you're on your own. Would you like some help?"

I smiled and looked at the woman and the girls. "Well, if you don't mind, sure, it's not like you're not busy with your kids, so I wouldn't want to impose" he paused. "Is your husband here to help you?"

"No," Jennifer replied, "I'm not married, and my girls' father was not the parenting type."

I chuckled, and when she looked alarmed, I explained my situation and how much of a coincidence it was that we were in a similar boat. We made small talk before she realized she hadn't introduced her daughters.

"These are my girls, Anna and Shelby," She said smiling, "you probably noticed they're twins. They're two and a half."

The boys, including Dylan, could not have been less interested but fortunately had formed a semblance of a single file line with the rest of the kids waiting on the ride. The girls, who could not have been more adorable, smiled at me.

"This ride is too grown up for them," Jennifer said, "but we'll wait here with you while the boys ride, and then we'll figure out how to maneuver around the park with twelve kids!" She laughed.

I was incredibly relieved. Not only did I have newfound help, but Jennifer was gorgeous. She was about 5'6", with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and incredibly physically fit. She was wearing a red floral sundress that showed off some impressive cleavage from what looked to be C-cup breasts. The girls looked like mini versions of their mom, even at two, with blonde hair and the same piercing blue eyes.

With Jennifer's help, we all survived the theme park, and she and I enjoyed each other's company. Her smile was contagious. Before we left the park, I had asked her out on a date.

She initially frowned slightly, which caused my heart to sink, but she explained, "I'd love to but finding a babysitter isn't easy."

"Not a problem," I smiled, "I have a part-time nanny for Dylan, and the girls can stay at my house while we go out. Maria is terrific and will love your girls. More importantly, you can trust her."

Jennifer beamed, "Well, in that case, Charlie, I accept!"

At that point in my life, I made a good living as an engineer for a major appliance manufacturer while building a small company making Bluetooth and WiFi temperature controls for outdoor cooking. I took care of Dylan, helped out with the girls, and treated Jenn to excellent restaurants and the occasional weekend getaway. After only six months, we married with all three kids participating in the ceremony.

The next ten years were almost perfect. Dylan loved his new mom, and I adored the girls and spoiled them rotten. Being the only dad they had ever known, they were daddy's girls. After hiring a law firm, Jennifer and I adopted each other's kids. My side hustle had become my full-time job, and Jenn had continued her career as an ER nurse at a local hospital.

The week after the twins' twelfth birthday, I received an offer from a significant outdoor grill and cooking supply company for my not so little any more company.

I was to stay as a consultant but gradually move away from the day-to-day operations. I had earned enough money to semi-retire at forty-three years old. It meant more time for Dylan's football game, Anna and Shelby's soccer games, and more time for family vacations, which we began to plan immediately. Then tragedy struck.

I had finished my coffee and was about to check my email when I received a call from the

ER, where Jennifer worked. They asked me to get there as fast as I could. Unfortunately, I was too late. Jennifer had suffered an aneurism right after finishing her shift and had died almost instantly. The kids and I were devastated. I ensured that all three kids received the help they needed to cope, and we persevered as a family the best we could. Suddenly, I was a single dad again, with two adolescent girls and a teenage boy. Maria had been with us full-time for years at that point, and she was a godsend. Especially with the twins. What did I know about teenage girls?

The thing is, nobody knows enough about teenagers, maybe, especially teen girls. As I said, though, we survived, and the kids thrived. When he graduated, Dylan had his pick of colleges, eventually settling on North Carolina. The girls did even better three years later, with Anna graduating high school as valedictorian and Shelby as salutatorian. They both chose to attend Duke. If you think that was easy, you don't know girls but, again, we survived.

Shortly before Shelby and Anna graduated high school, I bought a house on a big piece of land in the mountains outside Asheville. I had figured if I were going to be an empty nester before I hit fifty, I would love some space to stretch out. I built a large workshop and focused on the backyard and garden space. On graduation weekend, I threw the twins a spectacular party. We had almost no family, especially not in North Carolina, but the kids invited friends, and Maria and her relatively new boyfriend, Marco, were there too.

Everything turned out beautifully. The backyard was the ideal party spot, and the caterer I had hired seemed to have something to please everyone. I also had an announcement.

"For her years of service, I have offered to deed our house in Charlotte to Maria for her years of service to this family." Everyone clapped, "She has asked instead if I would sell it and let her keep the proceeds, as she and Marco would like to move to Texas, and why is that Maria?" I motioned to her.

"We're getting married!" She said, leaning over and giving Marco a smooch.

Everyone clapped again and raised their glasses. "To Maria and Marco!" everyone said in unison. Everything was changing. Keep in mind that this was May of 2019. No one had any idea what was coming.

As we all know now, all hell broke loose the following March. Both UNC and Duke went remote for the duration, and all three kids returned home. It was the first time we lived together at the mountain house.

At first, it was just the uncertainty we all felt, but after a month or so, I noticed that Dylan and the girls were feeling the stress.

"It's bullshit, dad!" He complained, "We haven't been anywhere in weeks. My girlfriend broke up with me because we have no idea when we'll be back at school!" He sighed, "It's bullshit."

I sympathized with Dylan. In his last year in college, he was stuck on a mountain, fifty miles from any semblance of a city, and his girlfriend dumped him. Still, alternating between sulking and losing his shit wouldn't change anything. I watched him storm off and up the stairs.

"He's bored, dad," Anna said from the kitchen table, where she sat eating yogurt and berries.

"I know, sweetie," I said, looking at her, "He just needs to blow off steam."

She laughed, flipping her head back so that her hair returned to one side. It was her go-to move when she knew something I didn't. "Never mind, dad," she said, "it's nothing. Hey, I'm heading downstairs to the gym. See you later!" She said, turning to go. She wore tight gym shorts that showed off her tight, toned ass. It crossed my mind that it wasn't the most fatherly thought, but it was tough to miss. Her sister dressed similarly, with neither wearing bras in the house. They both looked so much like their mother that it made me ache.

About a week later, I had gone for a run. When I returned to the house, I heard yelling from upstairs. As I stepped onto the second floor, I saw Anna in the hallway outside Shelby's room wearing nothing but a tee-shirt and blue panties. Her posture was stiff, frowning, and her arms were crossed. As I got closer to her and looked in the open doorway, I saw Dylan naked on his back on the bed, and Shelby was equally naked and had impaled herself on his cock. She was grinning at Anna, clearly enjoying that her sister was annoyed at their activities. However, she abruptly stopped, jumped off of Dylan, and stood up when she spotted me.

"Oh my God, dad!" Shelby yelled, improbably covering her breasts even though the rest of her was naked, and I could see her shaved pubic area and her glistening, freshly fucked pussy.

While Shelby was attempting a lame attempt at pretending she wasn't doing what she was doing, Dylan didn't seem to care. If anything, he seemed annoyed.

"Really, dad? You caught us, but you couldn't have let us finish?" He grinned with bravado that was quickly leaving his face when anger flashed across mine.

"I'm not sure pissing me off is the right approach, son," I said, not knowing what to say if I was being honest.

"It's so fucking boring, dad!" Dylan said, "It's only sex; what's the big deal? I mean, Anna and I haven't fucked, but she's sucked my dick a few times; I'm not sure why she's acting so shocked."

I looked at Anna, her face suddenly red from Dylan's admission. "Is that true, honey?"

She looked down, averting my gaze, "Yeah, but I felt bad for him. He's been so down lately, and I like giving blow jobs. I wasn't going to fuck him!"

Silent until that point, Shelby chimed in, "Well, if he's going to get off, why shouldn't I?" she said, addressing her sister. She no longer seemed all that uncomfortable, despite my presence.

Time seemed to stand still for me for a minute. My kids were arguing amongst each other, but I was sizing up Shelby's naked body for the first time. I was struck by how closely her body was to her mother's was all those years ago. Her breasts were firm C cups; I had seen both girls without bras before and the form of their breasts, but seeing Shelby naked and aroused was different. Her areola was bright pink, and her nipples were as hard as little rocks. Her stomach was completely flat, and her pussy, which I had noticed a few minutes earlier, was shaved. Her pussy was shorter than some, lengthwise, and her outer labia were prominent without being oversized. Her recent intercourse had engorged the entire area. My mind wandered, and I wondered if Anna was as identical as she was everywhere else. As I glanced at Anna, one thing was for sure: her nipples were equally as hard and poking through her tee-shirt.

I was brought out of my daydreams by Dylan's voice. "If you wanted me to fuck you, Anna, all you had to do was ask." I saw him smirking at her.

"Ok, that's enough. I wasn't sure what I would do about the situation, but it was clear I had to dial down the emotions before we could go on. I turned and proceeded downstairs. Everyone put some clothes on and meet me in the living room."

I poured myself a scotch and settled in my leather chair in our living room. The room had large windows and a doorway to a large screened-in porch. I looked at the mountains when Shelby and Anna entered the room together. Despite recent events, I chuckled to myself that they had chosen nearly the same casual clothes. Anna had changed to a green tank top and white shorts, while Shelby had a turquoise tank top and white shorts. When they were little, I often asked them to dress differently as sometimes it was tough to tell them apart. These days, although they had the same straight blonde hair, Anna wore hers shoulder-length while Shelby wore hers longer. The image of Shelby's long hair flowing down her back as she bounced on her brother's dick was etched in my brain.

"Dad," Shelby said, looking at me, "I'm not sure what to say." She paused, then continued, "it was only sex." Her eyes pleaded with me to understand.

Dylan chose that moment to walk into the room. "Sure," I said, looking at her and then at Dylan. "but it was sex with your brother. Even worse," I continued, "I saw it."

"Maybe you didn't want to see us fuck, but you liked seeing me naked, Dad." She looked me in the eye, "I could tell."

Anna laughed, "Duh, Shelby," she said, "we're hot, and Dad's a man; of course, he liked seeing you naked, maybe not so much fucking, though."

"I'll speak for myself, Anna," I said mildly annoyed "that's not the point, Shelby."

"What's the point here, dad?" Dylan chimed in, "Is that it's weird? I mean, they're not my blood sisters, so it's not incest. Anna started it; she thought I was tense, so she sucked my cock a few times, including yesterday. Shelby said she'd suck me too, but only if she got off. I made that happen. Life kind of sucks right now," he sighed. "sex is fun, and yeah, Shelby and Anna are smoking hot."

I stood up and paced the floor. "This isn't exactly in parenting manuals, and you're all adults," I said, "let me turn this around, though." I looked at Anna, "If I was tense, would you offer to suck my cock?" I regretted it the minute I said it. I was trying to make a point, and I guess I thought it would help them get perspective. Instead, the girls looked at each other, their expressions unreadable.

Anna spoke, "I don't know, Dad, maybe."

Dylan grinned, "They're both good at it, Dad."

I sat down in my chair and unbuttoned my shorts. I had tried making a point, and it backfired. Something snapped in my head, "Ok, prove it."

Anna looked confused but started to get up; Shelby got up faster and said, "If this stops this awkwardness, I'll do it." She got down on her knees in front of me and pulled down my shorts and underwear, causing my cock to spring out. "It's big," she said, giggling. "Like father, like son, I guess."

Shelby gripped the base of my cock and pushed her hair out of the way as she went to work. Her hand gripping my rapidly hardening love muscle was exhilarating as I felt her warm breath, followed by her tongue, which she ran from the base up to the head before closing her mouth. She continued to grip my cock with her hand while she took more in her mouth but quickly released her grip and let her mouth do the work. As I was enjoying my daughter's expert cocksucking, I was getting glimpses of her perfectly firm breasts inside her loose tank top.

Shelby noticed me looking down her shirt, pulled her mouth off my cock, and pulled off the tank top. "Here, dad," she said, "Take a better look." She grinned and took me back into her mouth. It had been a long time since I had a woman suck my cock not to mention an enthusiastic nineteen-year-old. Occasionally, she would take her mouth off, run her tongue along the shaft, gently lick my balls, and repeat the routine. I wasn't sure how long I could hold out, but I enjoyed the treatment I was getting so much that I willed myself to hold back. Trying to distract myself, I looked around the room and eventually noticed that Anna was giving her brother the same treatment her sister was giving me. The only sounds were slurping, and the occasional male groan.

Eventually, I couldn't hold out anymore, given the blow job skills of Shelby. "Honey," I said, "I'm about to cum." She grinned at me, which was all that needed to unleash several jets of pent-up cum into her pretty little mouth. She made sure to show me she was swallowing every drop.

As she stood up, I first hugged her and then took each of her beautiful breasts in my mouth one at a time, running my tongue around each nipple. I crooked my ring finger between the folds of her labia and gently worked it in. At the same time, I pushed my hand down her shorts to find her hot, wet pussy. I pulled my hand back up to my mouth and licked her sweet, young juices.

"I want to eat your pussy, Shelby," I said, moving her down to the couch. She unbuttoned her shorts, and I pulled them off. I looked over at Dylan and Anna and saw that he was filling her pretty little mouth as I had her sister's moments before.

I focused on Shelby's gorgeous body, now sprawled out on the couch. As I had noticed when she was fucking her brother, her pussy was shaved bare. It was thin, and her labia were small but pronounced. Her clitoral hood was more oversized than expected, given the narrow slit. I buried my face between her legs and started running my tongue in clockwork circles around the lips. The musky smell of her young cunt was perfume to my nose. I continued licking around her slit and began to dart my tongue into her hole every few rotations. She was moaning and squirming under my tongue's assault.

"Oh my God, daddy!" Shelby moaned

I continued circling her labia with the tip of my tongue but started hitting her clit on every rotation. After the third or fourth time, she exploded in an orgasm; I slowed down and did it again. Her pussy was literally gushing. I remembered how much I loved eating pussy. After making her cum for the third time, I moved up her body, licking each of her breasts, and then moved to her mouth, kissing her. The kiss covered her lips with her juices. My cock was hard, and I wanted to fuck her, but I wasn't ready yet. Instead, I collapsed on top of her.

"Holy shit, dad," Shelby said," no one has ever done that to me, not like that!" She said as she leaned against me on the couch. We had sat up and were watching Dylan eating Anna's pussy.

"He's not as good as you, dad," she said. "You have to do that to Anna later."

I smiled, wondering what the hell we had started.

About half an hour later, we were all sitting in the living room again. The girls had put their panties back on; their magnificent breasts remained exposed. The kids were sharing a bottle of red wine, and I had poured another Scotch. No one had said much.

"I'm not sure what to say," I started, "this wasn't anything I ever imagined."

"I never imagined it either, dad," Dylan said, "I was bored and horny, and things happened."

"I don't know," Anna chimed in, "I freaked out when Shelby and Austin were fucking, but it makes sense in a way. I mean, we're all stuck here." She looked at me with a quizzical look, "When did you have sex last, dad?" She asked.

"Before your sister's blow job?" I asked smiling

"Yeah, no, dad. Real sex." She looked me in the eye.

"Remember Belinda?" I asked. I hesitated in answering.

"Belinda? You haven't seen her since we were sixteen, right?"

"Sounds right," I said.

"Dad!" Shelby exclaimed, "you haven't had sex in three years?"

I shrugged.

"That's fucked up," the girls said in unison. We all laughed.

"That's too long, dad," Anna said more seriously, "I haven't had sex in four months, and that's too long. That's why I understood what Dylan was feeling. Shelby just took it further than I would. I wanted to, though." She looked down, "Now I want to."

I was in a room with my two half-naked daughters, and my willpower was gone. I had to fight every instinct in my body not to fuck Shelby, even though I knew it was probably inevitable, and now Anna was admitting she wanted to fuck. I got up, walked up to Anna, and held my hand for her to stand up. "Let's go upstairs," I said as I led her towards the stairs.

12