Sometimes Things Happen In Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're coming too, dad!" Shelby grinned, "This is so bad!"

Fifteen minutes later, both my daughters were lying on their backs naked on my bed. Austin was eating Shelby's pussy, and I had crawled between Anna's legs. As you'd expect, her pussy was identical to her twin's, except that while Shelby had shaved bald, Anna's was trimmed but still had a tuft of blonde hair. I began licking her pussy as I had Anna's, but this time, as soon as she came on my tongue, I got on top and began to guide my rock-hard cock into her teen cunt.

"Oh, fuck, dad!" Anna cried.

She was very wet but tight, and I had to go slowly as her nineteen-year-old cunt enveloped my cock like a fleshy, warm vice. She made soft, mewling noises as I pushed further inside of her.

"You feel huge inside of me, dad," she said, "fill your daughter up with your big cock."

I had pushed her legs further back and had my hands on the underside of her thighs. It allowed me to bury myself all the way inside her. She groaned as I landed balls deep.

"Daddy is going to fuck you now, sweetie," I said as I began to thrust in and out of her. I hadn't had sex for so long that my body wanted to fuck faster than I usually would have. Next to us, I saw that Dylan had Shelby on her hands and knees as he rammed her from behind.

"Spank me, Dylan!" Shelby commanded. The sound of hand on flesh told me he complied.

I continued my assault on Anna's pussy, kissing her neck while I fucked. I noticed her breathing get erratic as I felt her pussy starting to spasm on my cock. It was a feeling I had never quite felt, as every woman is different, but I knew she was cumming. I kissed her as her orgasm subsided and asked her to let me enter her from behind.

Dylan had Shelby switched positions as well, with Shelby now on top riding cowgirl. We had filled the room with the sounds and the smells of sex.

She grunted as I plunged back into Anna's hot box from behind. "Oof, dad!" She said, "That's deep, fuck me hard!"

I did as Anna asked while half-watching Shelby riding Dylan. After a few minutes, he grunted, and she collapsed on top of him. It occurred to me that my son had just cum deep inside one of my daughters, and I was seconds from doing the same in the other. I wondered for a second if the girls were on birth control; they were, weren't they? Hadn't I asked Maria's help with that years ago? Then I wasn't wondering about anything; instead, I buried my cock deep inside Anna's pussy and shot jet after jet of cum into my daughter.

At some point, we all must have fallen asleep. I woke up with light shining into my bedroom and my beautiful daughter lying next to me. After looking closer, it was Shelby, not Anna, in my bed. Neither Dylan nor Anna were in the room.

I got up quietly and moved towards the bathroom, trying not to wake up Shelby. I relieved, brushed my teeth, and returned to the bedroom. Despite my efforts, Shelby was wide awake, her firm breasts and her naked body looking gorgeous in the morning sun.

"Good morning, daddy!" She grinned, looking at my hardening cock. She smiled, "it looks like someone wants to play."

I was long past any residual guilt. I smiled back and said, "He just might."

I crawled into bed next to her. With one hand, I cupped the back of her head, leaning in to kiss her. Meanwhile, I ran my other hand down her soft body, around the curves of her hip, and found her already wet pussy. I worked one finger in as she cooed slightly. Our tongues danced like old lovers as my crooked finger worked her hot cunt.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, daddy?" Shelby whispered in my ear.

"I have a better idea," I said as I moved my hand between her legs and positioned myself on top of her. I pushed her legs back and notched the head of my rigid prick between her labia. She gasped as I buried myself inside with one long stroke.

"Oh fuck." She said as I started sawing my cock in and out of her.

I had wondered if Shelby's pussy would feel different than Anna's, and it did. While Anna was no virgin, she was slightly tighter than Shelby. I had long suspected that Shelby was the more sexually experienced the twins, and how her pussy felt around my shaft and her body moved with my thrusts confirmed it. Neither girl had many long-term boyfriends in high school, choosing to focus more on their studies than relationships, Shelby went on more dates, and I was getting a better idea of what she did on them.

"Fuck me, dad, fuck me harder!" She cried as I picked up the pace working my hips with each stroke.

Unlike the night before when I had lasted for a while fucking Anna, I knew I wouldn't last long in Shelby. She took a deep breath as I felt her pussy pulse and contract around my invading prick, much like her sister's pussy had done the night before. That was enough, and with a grunt, I buried my cock deep inside and unloaded thick jets of my seed.

After laying there for some time, we got up and took a shower together. As we lathered each other in body wash, I got to feel every curve of my daughter's body. It was firm and perfect. Having watched the girls compete in athletics since they were little, I wasn't surprised, but I still marveled at the perfection of the young female body.

Eventually, we dressed in a fashion; I put on a pair of shorts and a polo shirt, and Shelby went to her room and came out wearing a long tee shirt that barely covered her naked ass. I smiled.

"Is that what we call getting dressed?" I grinned at her.

"It is today." She replied impishly as she hurried in front of me towards the stairs, ensuring I got the full benefit of what the shirt didn't cover.

When we got to the kitchen, Anna was sporting the same long tee-shirt look like her sister and was pouring a cup of coffee. Dylan was sipping on a cup of his own at the table, wearing only a pair of shorts.

"Good morning!" Anna said, flashing a toothy smile.

"Good morning," I replied, "How long have the two of you been up?"

"Not long," She said, "We slept in my room. You guys fell asleep, and we didn't want to wake you up."

Dylan laughed, "Well, we sort of slept."

Shelby chuckled, "Yeah, us too."

We sat together at the kitchen table, exchanging small talk for a while. Finally, I felt I had to address the elephant in the room.

"In my day, we would have called this being a buzzkill," I started.

Anna didn't give me a chance to finish, "Yeah, no one says that anymore dad." All three of them laughed.

"Whatever you want to call it," I said, righting myself, "What we did last night and today is something we have to discuss. Blood relatives or not, you girls are legally my children, and Dylan is legally your brother."

"We're all legal age, too, dad," Dylan said, "it was only sex."

"Don't act like it happens every day, Dylan." I frowned at him, "Besides, you know what I mean. Apart from everything else, it was unprotected sex. Are you girls on birth control? I guess I thought you were, but I don't know for sure."

"I'm not," Anna said, "I mean, I was, but I haven't taken any since they declared lockdown; it's not like I expected to have sex." She looked at me, "If it makes you feel better, the timing is probably ok. I doubt I got pregnant."

"You know that's not always how it works, Anna." I said, "Without going into the biology lesson, there's always a chance."

"I know," She said, "I don't think so, though."

Shelby was staring at her coffee cup, avoiding the conversation. I asked, "Are you on birth control, Shelby?"

"No, I stopped taking it for the same reason as Anna," she said, "and the timing might not have been so good for me."

Dylan spoke up. "I thought you weren't worried?" He said, looking at Shelby.

"I wasn't last week when we first did it." She looked down again, "Yesterday was different, but I mean, it might be ok."

Anna asked, "Can I talk with Shelby in private?"

"Of course," I said, thankful for the pause.

Anna and Shelby had walked out to the porch together. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they talked for a while. Finally, both girls walked back into the room.

"So," Anna began, "not to go into a biology lesson as you said, dad, Plan B is probably an option for me given the timing. That said," she said, looking at Dylan and me and then turning to Shelby, "If Shelby is already pregnant, that wouldn't be an option for her."

"Ok," I paused before continuing, "So, given that, should we go to a drug store after breakfast, Anna?"

"Do you want me to?" Anna said, looking me in the eye.

"I don't understand," I said, "You'd be ok if you are pregnant?"

"I think so," Anna said, "I mean, look, dad, we don't know when we'll all go back to school, and you've got money. I guess the question is would you and Austin want to take care of babies?"

Dylan looked up, "You know that I would, Anna. Wouldn't you, dad?"

"I would," I admitted, "but you kids are so young. Are you sure you want such an unusual relationship that would get in the way of finding the right partners in the future?"

"I guess that's a risk," Anna said, "but if Shelby's already pregnant, it doesn't matter, does it? I mean, we'll all have to deal."

None of us had family to question anything, and I had money. So we all decided that we'd see what happened. I hadn't expected the conversation to be so easy, but since it was, I allowed myself to imagine my daughters, these two beautiful women with gorgeous, pregnant bellies, and I told them so.

Anna laughed, "I think your cock kind of likes the idea too, Dad," She said, reaching over and squeezing it. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Both girls giggled and bent over the kitchen table, Anna on one side and Shelby on the other. I got behind Anna and started to push into her hot cunt. Dylan had buried himself deep in Shelby's pretty pussy a step ahead of me.

We spent most of the day like that, and the night wasn't much different. Our lives would never be the same.

12