Sometimes Things Happen To You!

Story Info
Mom and daughter show appreciation for act of kindness.
2.4k words
4.52
12.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes things happen to you, when you least expect them to, that become seminal moments in your life, moments that you will never forget. Just such an event occurred in my life last summer.

I was minding my own business, down at the docks, just doing some straightening up on my 43' sportfishing boat, which is birthed at the marina on the beach resort where my wife and I have a condo, when I noticed two very attractive women walking down the dock. As they got closer, I saw that it was probably a mother daughter pair and the mother was trying to console her, for some reason, distraught daughter.

When they saw me in the cockpit of the boat, they both greeted me and then asked if I knew the business hours for the Jet Ski rental at the Marina. I replied that they closed at 5 PM, and as it was now after six, they would not be open again until tomorrow morning.

They both looked distraught, so wanting to be a gentleman, I stepped off of the boat and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm David," I told them. "you both look so upset, what's wrong?"

"Hi, I'm Alexa and this is my daughter Sheree," the mom said. "Sheree is upset because I talked her into joining me here at the resort for the week because I had to be here for a business conference, and I didn't want to miss her Birthday. Her eighteenth birthday was Monday, and as one of her gifts, I promised her we would rent Jet Skis. But I've been busy with work all week and this was the first chance I had to get away. Now, we are flying home tomorrow, and it looks like I've blown it, we've missed our opportunity."

I felt really bad for them, and it didn't hurt, that as I mentioned earlier, they were both extremely hot! They looked more like sisters than mother and daughter.

"That's terrible," I said. "But maybe we can do something about it! It just so happens that I have a Jet Ski here at the Marina and I'll let you take it out so you can keep your promise to Sheree."

"Wow, you are too nice!" Alexa said with genuine gratitude. "Only problem is that neither of us really know how drive a Jet Ski. We were hoping to get some instruction from the Marina staff and then take a couple of them out for a while. Maybe you could just give Sheree a ride on yours and that would be fine. Okay with you Sheree?"

Sheree's face burst into a smile. "That would be great!" she proclaimed.

This presented a bit of a dilemma for me. I knew if my wife found out there would be hell to pay. But my wife wasn't with me on this trip and the idea of a hot eighteen year old in a bikini holding on to me on my Jet Ski was just too tempting to pass up.

"Sure!" I said. "Why don't the two of you make yourselves comfortable here on the boat while I go get it and then we'll be off."

Alexa and Sheree climbed aboard while I headed down the dock to the birth where I stow my Jet Ski. After taking the cover off and launching it, I drove the Jet Ski around to the boat to pick up Sheree.

When I turned the corner, and my boat came into view, the sight that met my eyes made my staff go absolutely rigid. The two of them had removed their bathing suit covers and were standing on the bow of my boat, in thong bikinis, applying suntan oil to each other!

"I'm in way over my head!" I thought, as I eased the Jet Ski up to the swim deck on the stern of the boat for Sheree to hop aboard.

I tossed Sheree a PFD, which she put on but did not buckle the straps, and then she jumped on, straddling the seat just behind me.

"You two have a great time," Alexa called out.

"We will!" Sheree yelled back, and she wrapped her long arms around my waist and we idled out of the Marina, obeying the "No Wake" signs.

We rode a ways up the ICW to an area that is less populated and where you can push the Jet Ski up to full speed without law enforcement ruining your day.

While we were riding Sheree kept thanking me and telling me how nice this was of me, that she really wanted to go Jet Ski riding.

I responded that it was my pleasure (and that it certainly was!). I told her to hold on tight and then I performed a series of maneuvers making the Jet Ski spin, jump, and take off at full speed.

She screamed, laughed, and really seemed to be enjoying the ride when I noticed that her hand had left my waist and was now placed on my inner thigh, all the way up my leg!

I slowed down to a cruising speed and was contemplating the meaning of her actions when she placed her head on my shoulder and said in a girlish voice "mama said to make sure I properly thanked you for taking me out on the Jet Ski."

And with that she reached her hand inside the leg of my loose shorts, extracted my cock, and began stroking it!

Getting a hand Job! On my Jet Ski! From a hot eighteen year old girl! In a thong bikini! This surpassed my wildest fantasies! The way she expertly stroked my shaft, even better than I could, made me think that maybe this was not her first rodeo.

Way quicker than I wanted it to end, I blew my load all over the gauges and steering of the Jet Ski.

Still in a bit of shock, but none-the-less ecstatic about what just happened, I pulled into an isolated cove with some shallows so I could step off the Jet Ski and clean up the mess I had made.

Sheree was nonchalant about the whole thing, almost as if nothing had occurred. I splashed some water up on the Jet Ski to clean it up and then I asked her if she would like to drive for a while.

"I really don't know how," she said. "Will you teach me?"

"Absolutely," I responded, and she shifted up towards the steering and I mounted the seat just behind her.

"Okay," I said, "grab the steering. This is the throttle here on the right, and the reverse is this lever on the left. Whatever you do, hold on to the steering with both hands, and don't let go."

Sheree squeezed the throttle lever, and we took off.

The feeling of her young firm body in the grip of my hands overwhelmed me with lust. The wind blew her long hair back in my face and I found the smell intoxicating.

As we cruised down the ICW, I slipped my hands under her PWC, pulled her bikini top up over her full C-cup tits and started pinching and rolling her nipples.

"Oh God that feels good," she panted. "Do you think you can make me cum?"

"I think I can handle that," I told her, and I slid one hand under her ass, pushed the thin strap of her thong out of the way, and inserted the two middle fingers of my left hand in her tight little pussy. I reached around and placed my right hand between her legs, shifted the thong further over, and exposed her completely shaved pussy lips.

I ran a finger up and down her wet slit, gathering some of her juices, before beginning to circle her rock hard little love button.

"Oh shit!" Sheree screamed and she squeezed the throttle making us accelerate to an alarming speed. The Jet Ski started slamming hard into each of the small waves on the ICW. This had the effect of making her slam down hard on my inserted fingers repeatedly and rapidly.

After an intense moment of riding this make do sybian, Sheree let out a long, continuous scream. I knew she was cumming because both of my palms were suddenly flooded with her juices. I feared she would lose control of the Jet ski as she writhed in my hands, grinding her soaking wet hot box on my left hand. Then she slowly released the throttle, we slowed, and she heaved in and out trying to regain her breath.

Sheree turned her head around and gave me a long passionate kiss with her tongue.

"God, that was awesome, David!" she panted. "We better head back to your boat, mama will be worried about us." So, we switched places and I drove us back to the marina.

"I hope you kids had fun!" Alexa said with what looked like a "knowing" smile as I eased the Jet Ski back against the swim platform of the boat.

"We did! David gave me a great ride" Sheree said to her mother in a tone that made me more than a little uncomfortable as I tied off the Jet Ski.

"I thought he might," Alexa responded and the two of them shared a meaningful look, then giggled.

"Thanks for letting me wait on your boat, David," Alexa cooed. "It's really nice."

"You're more than welcome," I replied. "Let me give you the short tour."

"She has two births, a state room, a full head with shower, and a galley," I began as we stepped into the air conditioned salon.

"Wow, it really stays nice and cool in here with the AC and those tinted windows," Alexa said. "And nobody can see in." She added with a mischievous grin.

"Well yes, I guess that's true," I sort of stammered, feeling a bit off of my game in the role of prey rather than hunter.

"Why don't you have a seat on that couch and let me and Sheree show you our appreciation for your kindness today," Alexa said as she started tugging my shorts down.

"Uh, Sheree kind of thanked me already," I mumbled as I took a seat on the couch in the salon with my shorts lying on the deck and my little soldier standing at full attention.

"Well, as her parent, it's my job to make sure she does it properly," Alexa stated and gave me a wink.

I couldn't get my breathing to calm down as both of them unfastened their bikini tops and discarded them on the deck, and then they slid off their bikini bottoms, kicking them away. They both had long, lithe, athletic bodies. Again, making them appear more like siblings than a generation apart.

"Suck his cock Baby," Alexa instructed her daughter.

Sheree dropped to her knees between my spread legs and took the crown of my cock in her mouth and commenced sucking on it and licking it like a lollipop.

I stared at Alexa while enjoying Sheree's ministrations. Alexa was rubbing her nipples and teasing her pussy while staring back at me.

"She's very good, isn't she?" Alexa asked matter-of-factly like she was some unattached observer.

"Excellent," I replied wondering if this was what I was supposed to say in this surreal situation.

"Go ahead and take him Baby, I don't think he's going last much longer by the look on his face," Alexa further instructed Sheree.

With that, Sheree stood on the couch with her feet on either side of my legs and her back to me, then lowered herself down to squat on my aching member.

Alexa stepped forward and took my cock in her hand and guided it into her daughters tight little shaved pussy as Sheree lowered herself slowly until she had taken my full length.

She was so tight! I could feel her stretch across every vein as I slid into her. She began to raise and lower herself slowly on my cock using her taught leg muscles.

Just when I knew there was no better sensation in the world, Alexa dropped to her knees in front of us and began licking my ball sack and up my shaft when Sheree was on the up stroke.

As Sheree would lower herself again, Alexa kept her tongue in place so that it would ride up between Sheree's swollen pussy lips, ending in a long tongue stroke on Sheree's engorged clit.

Sheree began to shudder. Her firm body went rigid in my hands. She picked up the pace and I started slamming her down on my cock on every down stroke.

She cried out "Oh, Fuck!" and exploded on my cock. Her tight little pussy spasmed, gripping and releasing my cock in rapid succession. Only having blown a load just an hour earlier gave me the stamina to withhold my eruption. I stayed hard inside her until she dismounted my unyielding member.

"Impressive," Alexa commented with some admiration in her tone. "Let me give it a shot."

Alexa then put her arms around my neck, straddled me, and lowered her pussy onto my still rock hard shaft. She began to grind herself into me and rock back and forth.

While not as tight as her eighteen year old daughter, her pussy still gripped my cock like a college girl's.

Her tits were now bouncing in my face, and I could not resist the temptation to suck her elongated nipples into my mouth, one at a time, and gently bite down on them.

Her experience was on display as the rocking motion she was performing was stimulating her protruding clit as well as rocketing me towards my eruption.

"That's it, that's it, I'm cumming!" she proclaimed as she ground down even more vigorously on my aching member. For the second time in just minutes I felt the familiar spasm of pussy muscles surrounding my cock and I blew load after load of hot spunk deep inside the flexing walls of her pussy.

Sheree and Alexa both tackled me on to the couch and lay atop of me. I lay there and held them as they gently kissed my head and face. I was in rapture as their soft breasts lay against my chest and I could feel their hot pussies straddling my legs.

When they finally got up and dressed themselves, Sheree gave me a peck on the cheek and said "Thank you for saving my birthday week, you've made it real fun!"

Alexa slipped me a piece of paper with a phone number on it and said "call me when you're here alone again, maybe I'll come by and continue to show my appreciation for your kindness," and then she winked,

They stepped off the boat and walked right back down the dock, the way they came.