Sometimes Things Work Out

Story Info
Always be ready for debauchery with random strangers.
3.6k words
4.09
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These situations tend to happen when my guard is down. Unexpectedly. Less when I make an effort and more when I don't. Take the night this tale takes place. Just a couple of drinks they said. Nothing heavy. We were staying in a ski town. Early December. Fresh snow. The holiday spirit is in the air. We were at a pub at the top of a steep street in this mountain town. Just off the main drag by two blocks. The warm glow inside was cozy and packed full of locals. Beer flowing, glasses clinking, laughter, good energy. It was Friday, and payday no less. We'd been working ten-hour days all week - all year. Hard work. The whole crew was young guys, tradesmen, healthy and happy.

We were sitting at the end of the bar, me and two buddies. I don't recall the particulars of our conversation, but I can assure you it was crude. Two girls sat on the stools beside us, also up at the bar. Because we were at the end, they were actually at the corner of the bar, essentially facing us. I gave them a quick assessment.

A blonde and a brunette. The blonde girl was fit and pretty, not Barbie pretty, but conventionally pretty. She took good care of herself. The brunette was chubby and more done up i.e. more makeup. She had big brown eyes that stood out and a modest lip ring. A stud. Something you wouldn't notice at first.

They looked over at us while chatting to each other and we would occasionally do the same. Back and forth. More drinks came. More conversation. I caught the blonde looking over and decided it was time. The pool table had just freed up.

I tried to play it cool. "You girls interested in a game?" They smiled then looked at each other for approval, paused...

"Sure," said the chubby brunette like she didn't care.

"Right on."

I racked and we played doubles. Now that the girls were mobile the blonde was getting a lot of attention. She handled it well. My pals were some of the main culprits but whatever. I tried striking up a conversation with the blonde but it fizzled - no chemistry. That's not to say we weren't having a good time, but I could tell she wasn't into me. Can't win them all, am I right? No big deal. It was still a good night and about to get better.

One of my buddies locked eyes with me over the pool table and motioned to the door. Something was afoot.

I met him at the door.

"Wanna' do a dinger?" He asks.

"Well fuuck," I say, looking around. "All right then."

We get to his car chalk up a couple of stompers and blast them up our noses and it feels like it hits the back of my brain like an exploding can of spray paint.

I breathe out of my mouth slowly, feeling very relaxed for a moment, when then the drugs start pushing their way to the front of the line in my head and hop in the driver's seat.

"Good shit am I right?" says my pal.

"Let's get inside!" I announce.

We burst back into the bar, ready for anything. Already it feels way more crowded and rowdy. Back at the table the boys are fawning over the blonde. Another buddy is trying to show the brunette how to play pool or hold a stick or something. I'm buzzing hard, almost vibrating. Me and my partner in crime tune right into each other and start talking. I can't remember the particulars but it was all mad, mile-a-minute bullshit. The beer was going down. We were in heart-to-heart territory, talking about the past, high school, old friends, girls, parties, fights, work, our current girlfriends, cars. Sometime during all this, the bar had kind of thinned out a little. I looked around. The blonde had finally decided on some guy I didn't know, their body language indicating they were an item for now.

I looked at my buddy. He looked at me, then gestured with his head to something behind me. I turned in my bar stool. It was the chubby brunette. She had a bored look on her face but was staring right at me like she'd been there for a while.

I nodded over to the blonde.

"Looks like they're hitting it off."

She nodded her head up and down, with a little funny look on her face.

"Yeah, poor guy doesn't know it's going nowhere. She doesn't hook up with random. Ever."

Plunk!

The bartender put a tall red drink in front of her.

"Tall gin cranberry for the lady," he declared.

"Oh yeah? She looks like a good girl," I said. I wasn't lying - the blonde did.

"Yeah," smiled the brunette, "meanwhile I should be wearing a t-shirt that says 'Cum Guzzling Slut'."

No joke and this is true, I was so buzzed out on the nose candy that I heard her comment but it didn't register.

"Should we at least give him the heads up that he's barking up the wrong tree? Whaddya think?"

"I said." She stated very clearly, holding my gaze this time with her big beautiful brown eyes, "I should be wearing a shirt that says 'Cum. Guzzling. Whore.' - because that's what I am."

This time it registered. Women don't tend to declare these things as much as internet pornography would have you believe.

Ok. Focus. This fell in my lap. Gotta keep it going.

"Wanna' go outside for a smoke?" I asked. They had an outdoor patio just off the pool table.

She got up and I followed.

Outside was cold and fresh. Snow everywhere. Lights from the alley gave the patio a warm halo. She put a cigarette between her doll-like lips, lit it, looked at me and spread her legs a little.

I took the hint. I reached out and grabbed her pussy over her black yoga pants, massaging it through the fabric with all four fingers, rubbing her clit area. When I figured out where her slit was I worked my middle finger between her lips, massaging up till I hit the spot.

She just leaned back a little, her hips out and legs just spread enough. She carried on smoking, not looking at me but up at the night sky. She smiled a little and shook her head as if making up her mind. I could tell I was on target as her eyelids lowered and she started grinding back against my hand.

"Where do we go?" she asked.

My mind was racing. Had to land this one. I knew about an open garage down the block and around the corner. We used to smoke dope there at lunch in high school. Private enough, I thought.

"Let's go for a walk."

She shot up and I followed suit. We bee-lined for the bar door.

My buddy looked confused as we walked by. I gave him a look and he damn well got it. We burst out the bar door door to an empty street and we were on each other like animals. Tongues in each other's throats. She even bit my lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Get your dick out I'm gonna' suck it."

Suddenly something occurred to me.

"You consent to all this, right?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Yes - and thank you for asking."

"OK follow me," I said.

Nope. She grabbed my belt at the buckle, pushed me back up against the bar door, expertly got through my belt, pants and boxers and had my warm dick out.

I was hard despite the coke. My dick looked good. My size is best described as the penis equivalent to the C-cup. Not small by any stretch, not carnival huge, but bigger than average enough to look impressive.

She was on her knees face to face with it.

"Nice dick," she stated before inhaling it straight to the back of her throat. No generic blowing first, no fluffy stuff, just direct-to-throat service.

If you don't have a dick, you'll never know how good this feels - penetrating a girl's tonsils. Feeling a throat close in around your dick like a pussy. Pushing past the glands and into her neck.

"FUCK!" I whispered, thrusting into her head more, bottoming out with my nuts on her chin. I had to find somewhere where we could get serious.

Just then a couple walked by and the guy gave me a double thumbs up.

I winked back. When they were gone I popped my dick out of the chubby brunette's throat, surprised at how cold it suddenly felt in the night air.

I pulled her to her feet and she immediately began aggressively making out with me, sloppy style, wet lips, booze and dick on her breath. One warm hand kept stroking my cock with an inverted grip, my precum smearing all over her wrist.

I broke off the kiss.

"Follow me," I said. We marched off down the road. At the end of the block was a double carport, dark and empty. A lone porch light attached to a house dimly lit a portion of the space. I swung her in. We were on each other again. Wet and sloppy. My dick was back out and getting stroked. I pulled her away by her hair and looked her in the eyes. She was cute. Cute. Like a chubby fuck doll. I watched as she caught her breath, breathing heavily, holding my gaze, the only sounds being us panting for air and the wet rhythm of my dick getting pumped by her hand.

Enough's enough I thought - time to fuck. I gave her one big kiss before spinning her around and grabbing a meaty chunk of her ass, pulling her head back to whisper in her ear.

"All fours," I ordered.

She dropped to her hands and knees, shoulders low to the ground, ass in the air. I peeled back her tight black yoga pants, making sure to take her underwear down with them. Her chubby round ass sprang free. I slapped it -HARD- and watched her beautiful flesh ripple with the impact.

"Fuck! Yes!" she barked. I hit her again, harder, in the same spot, direct and clean. The sound of it hurt my ears. She pulled her ass away, needing a second to recover, then thrust it back at me, waving her cheeks back and forth.

I buried my face deep in the pocket of flesh below her ass cheeks that protected the pussy. I had to use both hands to move her chubby globes up and away for better access to her hole.

She was wet.

I gave her slit a couple of big wet licks, from clit to asshole then buried my face in and inhaled.

She smelled and tasted like sweat and cunt juice. Not dirty sweat - clean sweat. Intoxicating. Everything men dream of.

My dick was hard and hot - the heat only happens when it's seriously turned on. When she needs it as much as you.

I grabbed her by the hair, pulling her ear up to my mouth

"Drop your hips," I ordered.

She sank them down and in. The tip of my cock at the entrance. It took everything in me not to stab her in the guts with it till I emptied my nuts in her belly.

I took a deep steady breath. Control.

I rubbed the length of my dick up and down her gash, getting it wet, then positioned the tip for entry. No condom. Slowly I pushed passed her opening, into her body, till I felt her cunt suck me in straight to my balls. We both went weak for a moment.

Her cunt was hot and wet. Not too tight - a comfortable grip. I didn't want to start pumping her guts right away, so I let her grind back into me as I ground into her, both of us making sure I was as deep as possible. I could feel her cervix grinding onto the head of my dick. Don't go crazy, I warned myself, ease into it. None of this was easy. We were both grinding into each other like pigs. Building it up. She was bucking back into me but I wouldn't let her have it. She started thrusting back aggressively, trying to tempt me into a rhythm. It was working...

I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back, leveraging my hips for maximum penetration, my dick pressing hard into her cervix.

"Calm the FUCK down!" I spat into her ear.

She made a sound, something between a moan and a squeal.

A pulled out and my big red prick sprung out of her with a satisfying wet pop.

I looked at my dick. A thick, translucent layer of cunt juice covered it with a milky ring caked at the base above my balls.

Her hole was gaped. I stabbed it back into the cervix.

She moaned loudly. Too loud.

"Fuck. Yes. You. Horny. Bitch." I said, punctuating each word with a complete withdrawal and re-entry combo. I'd pull it just out before slamming it back in. After a couple of those, her pussy started farting with every thrust as I let a little air in. A trick I picked up boning other random girls.

She was right into it, bouncing back, asking if I liked the sound of her pussy farting on my dick. Asking if I thought my girlfriend would be ok with us having rough, unprotected sex. Asking how I felt about going home that night with pussy on my breath.

We had picked up quite a pace. Every thrust had her chubby ass rippling against my abs. I was gonna cum. So was she. Our rhythm was perfect.

I decided to pull out and stand up. The sudden feeling of emptiness made her whimper.

"Don't," she moaned.

"Turn around bitch!" I snapped.

I saw her eyes come un-fucked and in focus. She spun around obediently and just started bobbing her head on my slicked-up erection.

She was making little sounds like she was eating something agreeable. The sounds anyone would make when digging into an awesome sandwich or plate of pasta. Periodic mmms and satisfying gulps as she throated me.

I leaned back, enjoying the moment.

"Eye contact bitch!"

She immediately obeyed. I made sure to stare down at her disdainfully as she worked my prick. I wanted to see what she would let me get away with. She was treating my dick right. This felt good. She knew her role well - chubby slut grateful for cock.

Even though I was thoroughly enjoying myself, I wasn't about to cum. My balls were still hanging loose and I made sure to give a little thrust every time she bobbed her head down so they'd slap against her chin. I made sure she could tell how pleased I was with myself at that.

She broke eye contact to get some much-needed air.

"Fuck!" I swore, yanking her head back by the hair. I started slapping her down the middle of her cute chubby face with the length of my wet dick, making a mess of her.

"If you need air," I snapped, "you ask."

She was gasping for breath between thwacks of my dick on her face.

"I'm sorry!" she pleaded, sounding overly docile and submissive.

I went on. "I'll keep it simple for you - if my dick's in your mouth or throat, slap my thigh to let me know you need air. If my dick isn't getting sucked, it's getting jerked. If it's not getting jerked it's in your guts - cunt or asshole, I don't care - the bottom line is, at no point am I not being stimulated. Understand?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"Lick my balls, idiot."

She positioned herself accordingly, got her head lower, and sucked my balls into and out of her mouth, greedily getting them wet. She'd even suck on one individually, holding it between her lips like an unbreakable kiss, while she pulled her head back until my testicle released from the embrace with a vulgar POP.

"Am I doing good?" she'd ask, alternating this move between each nut. "Can I go back to draining your prick now?"

If I had a ring I would ask her to marry me.

"Stick out your tongue," I said disdainfully.

She stuck it out, flat and wide, eyes fully open, locking eye contact.

I held my prick at the base, just above the nutsack, and squeeze out the pre-cum loaded in my shaft. It appeared as a sticky clear dollop at the end of my dick.

I held her head back and gently painted the pre-cum across her top and bottom lips like lipstick. She smacked her lips together and licked them clean.

Eye contact the whole time.

We were having a moment.

I rested my well-sucked, heavy red wet prick across her face, admiring it. We were both panting, staring at each other. She was on her knees, chest heaving up and down. Her face was a complete mess. Makeup smeared, fake eyelash missing on one eye. I had to admit, she was very pretty despite the evidence of obvious sexual degradation.

Gently I continued thwapping her on the face with my dick, enjoying the break. I have a thing for prolonging sex acts. I liked thinking of her jaw aching and throat red and swollen from constant penetration.

"You're good at this," I panted. "I'll give you that."

"I know," she said, looking me dead in the eyes while I smacked her face up and down with my prick.

"Yeah. Good and obedient. You like being treated like this." I stated, not a question, popping my dick in and out of her mouth casually.

She'd suck it enough to make a popping sound as I pulled it out of her mouth.

"Good bitch," I said, jamming my prick into her cheek so her face bulged and lips stretched to the side like smeared clown makeup.

"You look good now hey, sucking random dicks in a garage with your pants and underwear on the ground under a car. A real classy broad."

I kept penetrating her mouth at my leisure while I spoke, making sure she understood who the toy here.

She popped my dick out, jerking it in her hand by her face. When she spoke, it wasn't at me, it was at my dick.

"Yeah," she said, "and you know how to treat dirty fucking cunts like me, don't you?"

At that, she completely swallowed my dick, her nose buried deep in my naval and pubic bone, chin on my nuts. She started swallowing, making a chucking sound while her entire throat milked me. I went from casually being in control to being at the complete edge. She got me. I barely had enough time to establish my will. I started pumping, which plunged her throat and began audibly churning the contents of her stomach - beer, throat slop and pre-cum. She started tapping my leg for air but I couldn't stop now and began shooting hot, runny cum down her throat and into her belly. I could feel the buildup being released from deep in my balls and leaving my prick in sprays that felt like hot piss.

I yanked myself out of her throat violently, wanting to shoot the remaining sperm in her face. The suction from my pull-out released the pressure built up from pumping her neck and she let out a thunderous, throaty burp from deep in her belly. Trails of spit and sperm connecting my dick to her chin and lips. She looked helplessly at me as she belched, while my last remaining spurts decorated her face. The air smelled strong now of cum and beer, fucking and shame.

She put a finger up to her sticky mouth, burped so hard her cheeks bulged, and then she released the hot contents of her stomach straight onto my dick in a foamy stream of cum, beer and puke.

After that, we were both scrambling to clean up. I fumbled around in the dark part of the garage and found her yoga pants, yanked her tangled thong out through the legs, balled it up and wiped my dick clean.

She was apologizing, struggling to get her pants back on over her naked legs.

"Sorry sorry sorry," she kept saying.

"Hey," I said, "totally worth it."

I was still naked, my dick half charged, when I went to help her wrestle the yoga pants back on. I intentionally positioned myself so my dick was close to her face. Getting those pants on was a real struggle - fuckin' things. When I finally succeeded I looked down at her and caught her smelling my dick like a flower.

"You like that?" I chuckled.

She smiled, held my gaze, and kissed the tip of my prick.

I stood up, grabbed my pants, flopped my dick back inside, and helped her to her feet.

I didn't want to make it awkward, so I tilted her head up by her chin and we embraced. Deep and gentle. Both of us tasted everything we did in the kiss. We held it, then kept it going...softly. She was leaning into me, rubbing my cock through my pants. I started rubbing her cunt.

"I love girls like you," I said.

"What's a girl like me?"

"You're a fucking slut."

"So are you," she said and we kept kissing.