Sometimes You Gotta Run Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
344 Followers

His long equine mouth curved up in a smile. "That'd be great, Miss Penny," he replied, golden eyes warm on her. "Maybe you could hop up on the flatbed and pass those sacks down to me?" he suggested, and she nodded, happily. Together they unloaded the truck, and Penny decided to work on him properly. Standing on the truck's bed was a perfect opportunity, she'd realized; heaving sacks up, she'd made sure she took a wide stance. The loaned jeans she wore were definitely a bit snug in the crotch and she was hopeful Amando was getting the message. Once the truck was unloaded, she'd followed him into the barn; there were bales of sweet-smelling timothy hay to move, and thus they spent the afternoon. At the end of it Penny felt tired but much more peaceful than she'd been that morning. Hunger and fatigue added an extra spice to supper, and when Amando pushed away from the table to begin washing up, she wasted no time jumping up to help him. A pleasant buzz of eager anticipation tinged with just a bit of apprehension kept her lively into the evening, until people began excusing themselves.Of course,she realized;this is the country; people go to bed early and get up early.She lingered in the kitchen, though, until her cousin rose to go to bed.

"G'night, Penny, hon," shi said, a warm glint in hir green eyes. Penny followed hir up the stairs and caught Rhia's murmured "Good luck," as she turned toward her room.

What had her unexpectedly nervous was how long to wait? She didn't want to keep him awake... but she didn't want to look too early, too eager. Or would her entire plan – which consisted simply of going to his room – appear too eager? Would she look... pathetic? Finally she couldn't stand to wait any longer; she'd given him half an hour. Plucking up her courage, she stepped barefooted out into the darkened hall.

A thin band of light showed under the far door – Rhiannon's room. There was a light coming from under the bathroom door and another bedroom door as well, but Amando's was dark. Heart thumping, she caught her lip between her teeth and gently eased the door open.

Moonlight spilled through the window to fall on his white-coated body, turning it silver, magical. He stirred as she entered, and the light glinted off his eyes, making them luminous. "Who...?" he began, then stopped. "Miss Penny...?" She nodded, pacing toward his bed, and he propped himself up on one elbow. "Oh geez... Miss Penny, please don't think wrongly, but -" he stopped as she paused and let her house-coat slip from her shoulders.

She'd guessed right; the sight of her, naked under that robe, got his attention. His liquid-gold eyes opened a bit wider as he drank in the sight of the almost-ethereal dappled Arabian herm. As if sleep-walking, he pushed aside his sheets – he slept in the buff, she noticed approvingly – and rose, crossing to her, resting his large, strong hands on her shoulders.

"Miss Penny," he began, but she looked up andshushedhim.

"This isn't a 'Miss' moment," she said, then reached up to pull his face down to hers.

He nodded silently, his hands slipping from her shoulders down over her breasts, then around to cup her bottom, lifting her off her feet a bit as his muzzle met her lips. After a long, slow moment, he released her. "I wasn't sure... this afternoon, when you were helping me, I thought... but Rhia's the only one I've ever met..."

"I'm not quite the same," Penny told him, gesturing to her groin, and Amando's eyes followed. "I don't have balls, and -" she stopped as he knelt slowly. His fingers traced down over her belly, then out over the dark, flaccid, charcoal length.

"No," he breathed. "Not exactly... You're different, and different can be good." His large fingers encircled her glans, lifting her shaft. "You're not Rhia... but you're beautiful." She caught her breath as he leaned closer, his eyes closing, his velvety muzzle brushing along the sensitive skin. "No sheath, either, but still a lovely girl-stallion... dare I hope that it works just as well as Rhia's?" he smiled up at her.

"I, uh, I don't know," Penny stammered her reply. "I, I don't – that is -" she ran down, not sure exactly how to say it.I can't really tell, because I saw her fucking a horse but I didn't see how much she cumsdidn't seem quite right, somehow.

He looked quizzically at her, then smiled. "Oh... when I met you in the barn... did you happen to see her servicing a mare?" His smile grew wider. "Penny, we all know she does. And I've got some lovely personal experience of just what she's like when she cums." She started a bit and he chuckled, sending vibrations through her. "Look – I don' know if you've talked with her about this, but... she likes sex. She likes sex alot.That's one of the reasons she got into running a stud farm; it gave her an outlet. She services... shefucksmares, shelikesfucking mares. She likesbeingfucked, too; she likes a cock in her as much as anyone; it gets her even hornier. I remember once, she had a stallion mounting her while she pounded my ass,hard. And when she came in me – when she blew her load, when she emptied her balls and filled my ass with her spooge – it was very,verygood." His voice, low and soothing, was an odd contrast with his frankly explicit words, and the way he kept his cheek resting against her shaft, his voice's vibrations fluttering through her, was driving her crazy; she could feel herself getting hard. "So... can you keep up the family reputation?"

He didn't wait for her to answer; his lips nuzzled down her now half-hard shaft to the mushroom cap of her glans followed by his tongue lapping at her, wrapping around her, licking down the underside as he began giving her a thorough blow job. Penny moaned softly, her hands going to his head, twining into his luxurious mane. Unconsciously she spread her feet a bit farther apart, adopting the pose she'd taken in the shower. His arms were around her thighs, his hands warm on her ass, andGodhis mouth was good; the velvety softness of his muzzle was pressing against the sensitive skin of her groin, his lips and tongue embracing her shaft... "Oh... ohfuck,Amando..." she got out, spasms of pleasure shooting down her legs. She couldn't resist; her hips rocked as she began thrusting slowly, and Amando simply purred around her dark grey cock, sending tingles along it.

For several minutes the only sounds in the room were Amando's muffled murmurs of pleasure as he sucked her cock avidly with a skill that could only come from long practice, and Penny's panting moans and the whisper of her bare feet shifting on the floor, sliding further apart to brace herself better for each succeeding thrust. The young Arabian herm was flushing a rosy hue under her dappled coat; she was thoroughly enjoying her first blow job. The pleasure of stroking herself to orgasm in the shower was a weak, pale thing next to the wonderful warmth of Amando's mouth and throat around her cock, and when he poked his tongue out along the underside and she felt him probing between her nether lips, she bit back a loud gasp, her knees going momentarily weak from the intensity of ecstasy that washed through her. She bit her lip; already she could feel the beginning of the familiar sensation of orgasm, she was going to cum soon...

Sudden cold along her cock damped her ardour and she opened her eyes, looking down at his face, creased in a stallion's smile as he slid her out of his mouth. Slick and glistening with saliva, her erection bobbed between her thighs, proud, arrogant, the wide mushroom throbbing slightly. Amando kissed her glans softly, trailing his tongue over her cock-knob, teasing her urethra. "Don't want this to go to waste, no ma'am..." he chuckled, rising to his hooved feet. His black shaft was unfurling from his sheath as well, and though not as hard yet as she was, he bid fair to be quite a bit bigger than her once he reached full mast. But, she recalled, Rhia had said he didn't do stud duties...

Amando got on hands and knees on the bed, his head turned to look back at her, his eyes luminous in the moonlight. Penny's breath caught in her throat as he lowered his eyelids, with their lovely long lashes, looking somehow coy and almost effeminate. His tail flirted up –just like that mare,she thought – and softly he invited her, "Mount me, please, Miss Penny?"

Everything seemed to have taken on a hazy, dream-like quality; was it possible that she, the freak, the reject, was really doing this? Her body served up the memory of the hot wet warmth of his mouth around her girl-cock, and with two quick, almost dancing paces, she was behind him, her cock in one hand, the other resting on his haunches. She was close already, and the softness, the heat of his tight pucker against the broad flare of her knob was pushing her closer. "Hold on, Amando," she got out, her voice tight. "I... I don't want to ruin this..."

"Don't you worry about that, Miss," he said quietly. "You won't hurt me, so take me...fuckme, just as fast and hard as you want."

Penny nodded, catching her lower lip between her teeth. Her cock felt like it was cast from steel, she was so hard, and she pushed, feeling his anus resisting the intrusion. She slid her hand along her length to just behind the glans and pushed again, feeling him relaxing, and the low-voiced "Hnnfff...!", and then his ass opened and she wasin,pushing deeper, feeling the incredible tightness of his back passage squeezing all around her. Somehow, though, he was opening for her, and his head came up, his eyes wide as she sank herself in and in andin...!

"Aaaawwww... holyfuck, Miss!" he cried in a muted voice. "God, that feels so good!" He shifted on the bed, pushing back against her and she nearly lost her balance. Both of her hands found their way to his hips, settling so naturally into place, gripping him as she began thrusting.

"Oh... oh yes...fuckyes...," she panted as she drove into him. It felt right, and if his mouth had been better than her hands in a shower, his ass was even better than that. She could feel how he squeezed and rippled, milking along the length of her girl-cock, and from the urgent quiet sounds coming from him, he was enjoying receiving her just as much.

"Jerk – jerk me, Miss, please," he begged. "Your cock feels so good in my ass, it's making me so hard...!" He lifted one hand from the bed, guiding her. She leaned forward, and the change in position evoked new sensations in her shaft as she plunged inside him. Leaning over him, her breasts warm against his back, she could reach his drafter-sized cock, just barely able to get her fingers around the quiveringly-erect black shaft. Slowly at first, but with increasing speed, she masturbated him, soon settling into time with her own pounding rhythm, and was rewarded for her efforts by delighted, muffled squeals as he buried his face in his pillows.

She knew she wouldn't, couldn't last long; his blow job had roused her until she'd teetered on the edge of orgasm, and entering his wonderful, cock-gripping backdoor had quickly brought her back to that edge. She knew very well the shivery intimations of release, her body signalling its readiness to erupt. Those shivers spread rapidly through her belly, her legs... and then it was here,now!her body quaking as she felt her cock pumping, jumping, sending jet after jet after jet of girl-spooge surging up the length of her equine shaft to erupt inside him! She was just able to keep from screaming her lust and ecstasy, lunging, ramming herself into him while she sank her teeth into his neck.

Amando gave a heartfelt groan of lust and pleasure, his muzzle hanging open and tongue lolling out while his strong drafter ass pushed back against her, wanting, needing her in him. "God yes!" he panted, tossing his head so his mane filled her face. "Fuck me, Miss Penny, fuck my ass! Ram it in, do me hard oh my fuckingGOD!" He was shaking violently with every rutting thrust of her cock, and his head dropped as he clenched, squeezing all along her length.

"FffuuuuuckkK!!!" she groaned, still biting his neck. "Hnngghhh...nnnfff...!" Her whole body quivered with the force of her orgasm, pouring herself into him through her thick cum-pipe. His words were a goad, a spur in her side and she bucked furiously, using him as the mare he'd made himself into for her. His cock jumped in her hand and in the haze of lust sweeping through her she slipped her hand down to heft his generous balls, fingers squeezing firmly, and the pitch of his pillow-muffled cries changed.

"Hnnggghhhh!" he gasped – and then he was cumming with her, his charcoal cock jerking as thick, gooey spurts erupted from his flaring knob. His face a mask of orgasmic pleasure, he rode the surges of orgasm, firing his seed over the rumpled sheets while Penny rutted him with hard, pounding thrusts. She finished first, emptying herself into his ass. Her frantic pace slowed, her dark grey girl-cock starting to soften, slick and sticky with her juices, and she slumped, draping herself against his broad back. He panted as he rode out the surges of his own orgasm, laying several thick ropes of sticky white stallion cream, sighing deeply as his nuts emptied and the last of his load dribbled from his wide cock-knob. "Mmm... Miss Penny, you can rail my assanytime," he said, turning to give her a slow, languid kiss. His velvety muzzle caressed her dappled face, and then her mouth was open against his, tasting him.

After several moments, she pulled back, and he looked quizzically at her. "So..." she asked, still warmed through in the afterglow. "Did... am I... was it good enough?" she asked. She wanted to askAm I as good as she is?but couldn't think of how to put it that wouldn't sound awkward. Besides, she wasn't sure she was ready for comparisons; she was pretty certain Rhiannon had much, much more experience than she did. He moved and she took that as a hint, pulling out, fascinated by the gleam of moonlight along her cum-slicked cock.

"I sure enjoyed it, Penny," he answered her, a smile in his voice. "Anythin' you might lack in, uh, technique you definitely made up for with sheer enthusiasm... I don't think I've been pounded that hard in a while. Not even Paul's done me like that." He rolled to face her, his cock slapping against her thigh, and caught hers in one large hand, stroking its sticky, semi-hard length gently. "And -" he kissed her softly "- technique comes with practice..."

*** *** ***

She woke much earlier than the previous day, to an armful of white-coated stallion, and giggled softly as she realized they'd fallen asleep spooning and her flaccid penis was still inside him. Dried semen matted the short, fine fur of his muscular ass and her thighs. He snorted lightly, still asleep but hovering on the brink of wakefulness. "Mmmnnnphhh..." he muttered as she withdrew slowly.

"'Morning, studly," she whispered, rising up on an elbow, then leaned against him again to nip his ear. He twitched, rolling to look at her.

"'Morning yourself, Penny," he replied, then kissed her. "Mmmm... what time is it?"

"I dunno," she replied, "but you gotta let me out; I need to pee, bad." At that he rolled back the other way, then sat up, and she scooted past him to stand. The early morning light gave a rosy cast to her coat and her lover leaned back a bit, admiring the view of shapely ass and silky tail as she bent to retrieve her house-coat. She shrugged it on then half-turned to look at him. "Um..." she started, then drifted to a stop. She had no idea, really, what she was supposed to say the morning after.Thanks for letting me assfuck you?That didn't seem exactly appropriate, somehow.

Amando seemed to understand, though; he stood, naked, and cocked his head. "I'm glad you came to my room," he said simply, and she nodded then went down the hall.

Several thoughts were swirling around in Penny's head, not least of which was that Amando had convinced her she was desirable. His ready acceptance of her stallion-hood – no, not acceptance, she thought, his eagerness – had gone a long way to start changing her self-image for the better, and so it was in a considerably better frame of mind that she bounced downstairs and into the kitchen.

Rhiannon was there already. The smell of fresh-brewed coffee, bacon and eggs permeated the room. "Good mornin', Penny, love," she greeted her cousin with a wide smile. "Looks like y'all slept well, too," she added, and the corner of her eye dipped in a quick wink.

"She slept like a log," Amando joined in just as Penny opened her mouth to answer, his hooves clopping on the floor. "'Course, she was plumb tuckered out," he went on, giving her a warm smile, and Penny nearly put orange juice down the wrong pipe. Rhiannon laughed and swatted his rump with the spatula as he passed by. Breakfast passed in a pleasant haze for Penny, but a curiously charged one as well. She found her gaze sliding to Amando every so often and everything he said seemed to have double meanings. Rusty and Jake joined the morning table just as Rhiannon set the big bowls of eggs, bacon, and oatmeal on the table; evidently they'd already been up taking care of early work. Somehow – she wasn't quite sure, exactly – she found herself offering to help the fox and buck for the morning.

Their work – today, at least – was fence building; after breakfast they hopped into a dusty green Chevy, the bed filled with fence posts, wire, nails, tools and other oddments. Since the cab only had a pair of bucket seats, Jake offered to let her ride shotgun, but she declined, preferring to ride in the bed. They drove off down the track to the farther fields with only little zephyrs of dust kicking up from the tires, and along the way, Penny worked up the courage to ask Jake about Rhiannon.

"I've been workin' for her six, seven years, I guess," he told her. "Lots of farms around here need hands, but lots of 'em have a hard time keepin' 'em. Not Wildwood. I dunno if you know what farm hands usually get paid, but it's not a lot. It's not just the pay, though. Your cousin cares. Yes, we get a wage, but we're family, too. Give you an example, Rusty had an accident couple years back -" he paused then turned to the open rear window. "Hey, Rus, okay if I tell her about the accident?"

"Sure, no biggie, Jake," the tod replied amicably, paying more attention to the track than the buck.

"So okay, he had an accident a bit back, broke both legs. Now lots of places would let you go, pay you severance, maybe – but if you didn't have your own health care, you'd be done. Not Rhia; she paid the whole shot, kept his wages paid, plus hiring temporary help, and didn't fuss when it took longer because bone infection set in." The buck waved in the general direction of the receding house and barn. "Most places, do you think the hands live in the house? Not likely. If they live on the farm, they usually have a bunkhouse or a dorm or something. Not her, though; she prefers we live like family, together."

"Costs her, though," the tod observed, raising his voice from inside the cab. "Just us three, plus her, but most other places would have about six hands. She'd rather do right by us, though." Penny chewed that over as Rusty swerved off the track to bounce into a field and pulled to a stop.

Fence building, she quickly discovered, was definitely in the "hard, sweaty" category of work, even with power tools. Jake and Rusty both shed their shirts – Rusty first, which wasn't surprising, give the tod's luxuriant russet coat. His tongue was lolling from his muzzle as he strove to keep cool, and both the buck and the horse-girl's short coats were quickly sodden with sweat. Penny had thought that as a barista, she knew the meaning of hard work, particularly with Robert the Asshole for a boss, but quickly came to realize that while she might have spent a lot of time up on her feet, fence repair demanded a lot of exertion.

GingerM
GingerM
344 Followers