Sometimes You Gotta Run Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers

They'd been working steadily for a couple of hours, and Penny was bending forward, her hands on her knees, trying to pop her back during a brief pause. She straightened up once she felt it, then started a bit at Rusty's touch. "Take a look," he invited, gesturing back the way they'd come. The pickup seemed ridiculously small, back where they'd parked it, and she realized just how much they'd done. "Havin' a third pair of hands made a heck of a difference," he observed, and Penny felt a warm flush of pride, looking once again at the new fencing with a rather proprietary feeling. "Thanks; you've been a real help," Rusty added, giving her a vulpine grin. "Tell you what – we're not gonna get more done this mornin', 'cause I have to go get more wire and stuff. If you wanna cool off, there's a swimmin' hole down over the hill thataway," he pointed. Jake apparently planned to have a bit of a nap while Rusty went back, so Penny decided to take him up on the suggestion. Brushing her sweat-damped hair out of her eyes, the teen Arabian set off in the direction of the hole.

There was a fair rise in the field before she reached the crest and by the time she reached it, the aches in her arms and legs were definitely making themselves known. Once over the crest, though, she immediately saw the spot; there was a little cluster of trees and bushes. She couldn't see the swimming hole itself, but the scent of water was in the air and she could see the small stream which was evidently the outflow.

As she got closer, Penny saw the swimming hole was not only a pretty good size, but also quite well screened from casual view. Between four or five large trees were several shrubs of various heights, and as she looked again, she saw that the shrubs, at least, had been deliberately planted to fill in between the trees' trunks, enclosing a grassy border about ten or so feet wide around the pond. She plopped herself down on the ground, pulling her boots off, then dipped her toes in the pond.

"God, that feels good," she sighed softly as the cool water soothed her tired feet. After a few moments, she stood and stripped off. She was hot, tired and sweaty, and the swimming hole looked far too inviting to pass up. Naked, the dappled uma waded slowly into the pool, her eyes closed in pleasure as the cool comfort of the water climbed her legs. As it reached her hips, she pushed off, her toes digging into the sandy bottom, and she took a few strokes. That was all there was room for, really, but it was enough. The water was just the right temperature to cool her off after the morning's exertions and to feel the sweat lifting off her was sheer bliss. After a bit she turned to float on her back, staring up at the clear sky dotted with cotton-wool clouds and semi-framed by the crowns of the trees around the pond. "I could get used to this," she said aloud. A twinge in her back reminded her of what she'd spent the last couple of hours doing, but even that felt good, in a way. She felt like she'd accomplished things, today and yesterday.

"Ah could get used t' havin' y'all here," came a now-familiar voice, and Penny started. She went under briefly, then surfaced, spluttering, and tossed her hair back out of her eyes.

"Geez, Rhia, you scared me!" she exclaimed, and her cousin gave her low, throaty chuckle.

"Ah'm sorry, hon; Ah didn't mean to." She was wearing cutoff jeans today, and though it was blue, her shirt was knotted up in the same way under her breasts, Penny noticed. She thought she was beginning to understand why – Rhia was a sensualist. She liked looking and being sexy and refused to compromise or pander to other people's delicate sensibilities.Doesn't hurt that she's drop-dead sexy,either, Penny thought, then caught herself. She shouldn't be thinking about her cousin that way.

"Ah brought a couple of towels along," Rhia offered. "When Ah saw Rusty comin' back in the truck alone, Ah figured you might be goin' for a swim. Either that or you an' Jake were gettin' along just fine," she added. She looked a bit quizzically at Penny. "Hon, y'all don't need t' hide in that pond," she said with a soft giggle. "Ain't nobody but us umas."

"I know... just I'm so used to hiding what – who I am," Penny replied. "You know – being a freak and stuff."

Rhia's smile faded a bit. "Ah remember you sayin'," she answered. "You remember what Ah said, though?" She watched Penny's face. "Hon, you're beautiful, and Ah think you're gonna make some lucky stallion or mare – mebbe both - awfully happy one day. But first, you gotta believe you're beautiful." The Appaloosa took a couple of steps closer and Penny found herself crossing her arms over her breasts without even realizing it. Rhia leaned forward, holding out a hand. "C'mon, hon," she said softly, and after a moment's hesitation, Penny took it.

Rhia held her hand as she climbed out of the pond, water streaming down her flanks. The cool water made her nipples stand out, dark in the centre of the white-silver coat over her breasts and belly. She felt herself trembling a bit under her cousin's calm scrutiny; the urge to cover herself, to hide her shameful freakishness was strong, but she fought it and simply stood there.

"Mah God," Rhia breathed. "Hon, you're not beautiful... you're gorgeous!" Her eyes drank Penny in with gusto and Penny shivered again, but not with shame this time. This was different. Amando had looked at her that way last night, in his bedroom, but Penny wasn't prepared for her cousin to look at her with the same light of... of desire, and with a disconcertingly direct, frank interest. Penny felt her heart beating just a bit faster under that bright, interested gaze. Then Rhia was tugging her knotted shirt up, over her head, her generous chestnut breasts swaying hypnotically as they were freed, and then her cream-painted hands were unbuttoning her cutoffs, pushing them over the swell of her hips to drop to the grass, and despite herself, Penny found her gaze dropping.

Rhiannon's rich chestnut coat gleamed, fading to a charcoal diamond between her thighs, and Penny saw the distinctly equine sheath and testicles there. For a moment she felt a flash of irrational jealousy, as if Rhia had somehow cheated to be more true to their shared equine heritage. Then her cousin was right in front of her; she felt Rhiannon's strong, warm arms wrapping around her, her breasts squashing against Rhiannon's, and her cousin's chocolate lips were warm and hungry against hers.

How long they remained locked in a heated embrace, Penny couldn't have said; it might have been forever. Rhia's mouth was hot and sweet on hers; her hands caressing, soft, until they came to rest cupping the teen Arabian's ass cheeks. Some eternal time later, Rhiannon broke the kiss, panting a little, and Penny found herself doing likewise. She was acutely aware of the light breeze stirring her fine horsehair coat, of her nipples hardening, rubbing against her cousin's equally stiff chocolate pegs. Rhiannon's lips fell on her again, kissing down Penny's neck. She arched back, a soft gasp escaping her lips as Rhiannon worked her way down further, over her collarbone and between her breasts, then paused to savour the dappled uma's stiff nipples. Her skilled mouth and tongue laved them, flicking them while she suckled, then caught them lightly between her teeth, nipping them gently – first one, then the other, then back and forth while Penny stood, straddle-legged, prisoner of the wonderful sensations her cousin was evoking. At length Rhia continued working her way further down over the softly-furred dome of her tummy, dropping to her knees as she did.

Eventually, after a sweetly-tortuous journey down the Arabian's body, the Appaloosa's soft, warm hand wrapped around the flaccid, dark-grey shaft between Penny's thighs, simply holding it while her other hand remained on Penny's bottom. Her warm, chestnut globes pressed against Penny's thighs, her nipples pressing into the skin. "Do you want this?" she asked, nuzzling Penny's cock then looking up, her eyes dancing. "Ah hope you do... because Ah surely do."

Penny simply nodded. She was distantly aware that this was probably wrong, but at the moment she didn't care. The idea that she could be desired was heady wine, even after Amando's proof last night, and the last thing she wanted to do was break the spell of the moment. She nodded again, and tentatively worked her fingers into Rhia's luxurious auburn mop. "Yes," she breathed, and her cousin grinned.

"Ah'm glad, hon," she replied simply, then slowly began kissing along Penny's shaft. Penny caught her breath momentarily as Rhiannon's lips and tongue explored her. Her other hand joined its mate in Rhia's hair while the Appaloosa's free hand stroked down the back of her thighs. Another gasp broke from Penny's lips when Rhia's mouth came to a halt at the wide knob and her tongue probed Penny's cum-pipe, followed by her warm, wet mouth opening to engulf the Arabian's cock.

Penny goggled a bit as her cousin's lips stretched around her, her cheeks puffing out a bit. Slowly, inch by inch, Rhia worked her way down Penny's cock, one hand still wrapped around the base of her shaft and the other exploring up until Penny felt those cream digits at her nether lips. One finger at first, then a second, worked gently inside her while the other hand stroked her girl-cock, and the hot, wet sleeve of her mouth worked down to engulf Penny's equine staff. She felt her knob come to a halt momentarily at Rhia's throat, then her cousin's throat seemed to open and despite herself, Penny's hips rocked, pushing forward, a soft sigh of lust escaping her as she felt herself sliding into her cousin's throat.

She could scarcely believe this was happening; it couldn't be happening... but it was; her cousin, her beautiful, sexy Appaloosa cousin was as naked as she, kneeling in front of her, giving her head, and from the smile in her eyes, enjoying it. Soft, wet warmth surrounded her, sending little shock-waves of pleasure through her, and she felt her cock responding, hardening at her cousin's eager, lustful sucking, and sooner than she would have thought possible, her cousin's nose was bumping against her mound, taking the full length of her stallion-hood down her throat.

Soft, muffled noises of pleasure came from Rhiannon as she sucked eagerly, her lips working around Penny's medial ring and her throat massaging her rapidly-hardening length. She began moving her head in opposition to Penny's rocking thrusts, letting the slick, spit-shiny length slide from her throat and mouth, then swallowing it back down again, and Penny's fingers tightened in the auburn glory of Rhia's hair. "Hnnng.... yes, oh yes," she chanted, hips rocking forward again and again, feeling the overwhelming need to thrust, to drive herself into her cousin's face, and her cousin met her, push for push, drive for drive, thrust for thrust. The Arabian's cock was sliding rapidly in again and again now, and Rhia's hand no longer gripped her girl shaft, but clutched firmly, demandingly at her ass while the fingers of her other hand worked up inside her and the cream-furred thumb assaulted Penny's clit urgently. Hot flashes of need and pleasure shot through her legs, her belly; she felt herself churning inside. Rhia's mouth and throat was a hot, sinful treat milking her cock, spurring her on to release, and it didn't matter if it was wrong, it wasn't; it was what she needed, what she wasfor;to thrust, driving her thick, quivering cock into the welcoming wetness. "Nngggh..!" she gasped, rocking her hips, her fingers gripping Rhiannon's hair while she face-fucked her cousin. She was nearly there, she was almost ready, on the edge, when Rhiannon's hands moved to break her grip and she pulled back, letting Penny's bar-hard, gleaming cock slide from her mouth. Her knob popped free and she made a low noise, almost a growl of lust and need as her cousin pulled back.

"Steady, hon," Rhia said, but Penny didn't want that; she wanted to fuck her cousin's mouth! Rhiannon had other ideas, though, pulling Penny down on the sweet, soft grass with her. "In me, sugar," she whispered, spreading her thighs wide, and Penny needed no further encouragement. She made a snorting, nickering noise as the scent of an aroused, willing mare met her nose when Rhia lifted her black ball-sack. The Arabian teen followed swiftly, looming over her cousin, her lover, her mare. Her grey-skinned cock was quiveringly hard, pre-cum dripping from her knob, and she grasped Rhia's thighs roughly, spreading them further while Rhia's hands lifted her stallion-balls and spread the dark, moist, welcoming lips of her pussy.

She almost lunged for the mare so open and tempting before her, positioning herself above her cousin, her dripping cock-head nuzzling eagerly, insistently against Rhia's charcoal nether lips, and she thrust, hard, giving a groan of lust and need as she entered. The Appaloosa herm's femsex opened easily, willingly, slick with her juices as Penny thrust again and again, working herself inside with urgent, rutting strokes.

"Want to... fuck you," she muttered, gripping Rhia's legs, lifting them onto her shoulders as she drove hard, and Rhiannon nodded eager, hungry assent.

"Me too, hon!" she panted, wrapping her arms around her cousin, pulling her down. "Fuck me, sugar... fuck me hard!" she urged Penny. "God, Penny, I want you so bad! Just nail me, pound me, and fill me with jizz!"

Penny let her weight rest on her cousin's thighs, her hands gripping Rhia's ankles while her hips rocked, her ass rising and falling in the ages-old rhythm of sex. Her mind was a chaotic jumble; sensations overwhelming thoughts and feelings. The main thought, the main feeling flooding through her was the incredible pleasure she was feeling, buried in her cousin's eager, juicy puss. Rude squelching noises came from the rutting herms with every cunt-stuffing stroke of Penny's slick, grey horse-cock. She panted, as much from pent-up lust and desire as from exertion, revelling in the liquid-silk sensation of Rhia's greedy mare-sex gripping her. She was acutely aware of every bit of the sensitive skin of her cock thrusting into the warm, wet snugness of her cousin's pussy; every fold, every gripping quiver of Rhia's muscles milking her. Amando had been an amazing bed partner, showing her how much more fun sex was with two... but plunging herself into her cousin was even better than that. She didn't know exactly why, nor did she care; at the moment, all that mattered was that her cousin wanted her, and she very much wanted her cousin, wanted to feel herself releasing herself inside her.

Rhia was as eager as Penny, too; the Appaloosa girl-stallion under the teen Arabian was humping eagerly back up, meeting her cousin's thrusts with her own. Her ankles held by Penny's hands, she clenched her thighs, using the strength of her muscles as a vise to squeeze Penny's haunches, goading her; and she was rewarded by the younger herm increasing the speed of her thrusts. Rhia's mouth hung open in an 'O' of lust, her chestnut breasts mashed against her cousin's dappled ones. Little moans and sighs of ecstasy escaped her; the pleasure of her cousin's eager cock plunging into her, filling her, was intensely satisfying. Nothing, she was discovering, was as wonderfully fulfilling as another uma herm. Penny, like her, was as well-equipped as any anthro stallion, and clearly her cousin was rapidly replacing the hurt and pain of being called 'freak' with the unalloyed pleasure of fucking; what she lacked in experience she more than made up for with vigour and zeal.

Penny's breasts bounced as she leaned into her cousin, bucking hard and fast. Rhia's mouth had brought her near to orgasm, and the hot, silky wetness of the Appaloosa herm's pussy was rapidly spurring her on. Dimly, distantly, she realized she was bare; the wonderful, tight, heated warmth was exquisite, but it was also the sensitive skin of her rapidly-thrusting cock bare inside the snug, welcoming sheath of her cousin's pussy... and she could possibly get her cousin pregnant. That thought – that she could indeed sire a child on her cousin – that was the final straw. She wanted to... if she could, shewantedto give her cousin a baby; shewantedto know her seed had ripened her cousin's womb and given her a pretty foal. A mental image of a pregnant Rhiannon, one hand on her swollen, baby-filled belly bloomed in her imagination, and the thought touched her off. With a deep, shuddering groan of pleasure and lust, the teen Arabian herm thrust hard, feeling her cock's knob against her cousin's inner walls, and then the ecstasy of release, the heady, shattering pleasure of feeling her seed racing up the length of her shaft, erupting from her cock, bathing the mouth of Rhia's womb with her semen...

"RHIA!!!" she shrieked, all self-control lost. Nothing mattered to her at the moment; nothing but the need to pump herself in her cousin's wet warmth; to thrust and fuck and cum until she was empty. "Rhia, I'm CUMMING!!!"

Her cousin's reaction wasn't to push her away but rather to shift her legs until those chestnut-and-cream thighs were locked around Penny's own. "Yes, Penny love! Cum! Cum in me! Pump me full!" she chanted, moving in perfect synchronicity with the teen. Her legs locked around Penny's ass and thighs, she rocked under her, squeezing strongly with her pussy, sending milking ripples along the Arabian girl's she-cock. Rhia gasped as a boil of pleasure exploded from her centre, her juices flooding around the thick equine girl-cock stuffed in her, and she clutched Penny hard while for minutes they shot the rapids of orgasm together.

Penny felt herself subsiding, her orgasm fading as her primal rutting rhythm slowed, the seemingly-volcanic eruptions of equine semen slowing. Her cousin had a blissful smile on her face. "Mmmm... Penny-girl, that was the best ride Ah've had in quite some time," she chuckled, relaxing her legs. Penny blushed a bit, her heart still racing as she moved to disentangle herself. Rhia had lowered her legs from Penny's shoulders, but was still holding her loosely, and the younger uma looked down at the union of their bodies. Rhia's darker cock was semi-hard, lying against her belly while her black balls draped over the cum-slicked thickness of Penny's girl-cock; cum was oozing in slow trickles from Rhia's pussy, beginning to slide down one chestnut ass cheek.

"Shhh...," Rhia's hands stroked gently along her back, then guided her as she rolled them both onto their sides. "Stay in me for a bit, sugar," she added when Penny moved to pull out. There was something deliciously relaxing about it, the teen realized; there was a... warm, languid feeling to letting herself soften inside her cousin, just as she'd done with Amando.

A slow blush spread over her cheeks as she relived those moments of orgasmic bliss, remembering the indescribable pleasure of Rhia's pussy around her; warm, wet, welcoming... "Uh... you did say 'cum in me'," she started, a bit awkwardly. "But I should have – well, if you got... but the thing is, I wanted to... Iwantedto give you a baby," she finished in a flustered hurry. She looked at Rhia, unsure how her cousin would take that. It had seemed right, necessary, earlier... but that was earlier, caught up in her need to mount, to breed.

Rhiannon laughed softly. "Sweetie, it's okay. Ah did ask you to cum in me, like y'all said... and I knew it was safe; it's not the right time of the month for me." She cuddled Penny close, tracing one hand along the Arabian girl-stallion's flanks. "Ah'm real careful about that, hon. Stallions don't worry 'bout such things, so I'm always careful around my breedin' time. Besides -" she kissed Penny's nose "- who knows? Mebbe Ah'd like you to sire some foals?" At Penny's sharp, indrawn breath, Rhiannon nodded. "Think about it, hmm? Ah think you'd sire some awful pretty foals, hon."

GingerM
GingerM
345 Followers