Sometimes You Have to Let It Happen

Story Info
Should we swap? without any protection.
2.3k words
3.76
63.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Sometimes you have to let it happen

Please read the tags, if they aren't your thing, don't read the story.

TAGS: swinging, wife swapping, unprotected, impregnation

.............................................................

"Honey, What are we going to do?" asked my wife.

"Sorry, I'm at a loss, What are you talking about?" I asked.

She explained what she was talking about.

We were going on a camping and fishing trip this weekend with our friends Glenda and John.

We were new friends, we met at a party thrown by a couple, that John and I worked with.

During the party Glenda and my wife, Mary had got on like a house on fire.

Throughout the night I could hear them, laughing, and giggling. Occasionally I would see them with their heads together telling each other secrets.

When we got home my wife gave me the full story.

Apparently Glenda and John were swingers.

We had occasionally talked about it, but never went beyond talking.

Mary had told Glenda about our talks, and between them they had apparently come to the conclusion that my wife and I had to do more than just talk.

Glenda had invited us up to their camping and fishing shack up the coast.

She had told Mary that it was a secluded spot, up a four wheel drive track through the dunes.

My wife had accepted the invitation on our behalf.

"Sorry, I'm at a loss, What are you talking about?"

"Honey, we are trying to have a baby, remember."

I said, "Yeah. Condoms Honey, You know? Those rubber things that go over the end of the cock."

She said"Yes I know what they are. But Glenda told me that John is allergic to latex."

"Oh, I see."

Without condoms there was no way to protect my fertile wife. She has a slightly deformed cervix, which makes proper fitting of a diaphragm impossible, and at this late stage there is no way she could get in and see a doctor for an IUD.

I suggested she call Glenda and cancel. She agreed.

A couple of hours later Mary came out to the garage, where I was working on a fuel pump for my fourby. "Honey, I spoke to Glenda!"

"OK, I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you two planned it." I said.

"Honey, are you willing to take a risk?" She asked.

"FUCK NO!" I exclaimed.

"Hear me out, baby, please." Mary said.

She then told me what her and Glenda proposed.

Glenda is unable to take the pill because it messes up her body.

With John being allergic to latex, and her not taking the pill, she always used a diaphragm.

So the deal was, she would leave her diaphragm at home this weekend, and they would both take an equal risk of falling pregnant.

"Are you serious?" I asked "Do you really want to take that risk?"

Mary looked at me "Honey, I would only consider it if you are OK with it."

"If you can't do this, Please tell me now and I will cancel this weekend."

I thought about it for a little while. I realized I was getting a hard on. The idea of knocking up Glenda was exciting me.

"I can see you cracking a fat, Baby!" said Mary "You want to fuck Glenda's fertile pussy, Don't you?"

"Oh, Fuck yes." I said. Then, obviously thinking with my little head and not my big one, I said, "OK, lets do this." Then I thought for a second, before saying to my wife, "Honey, no matter what happens this weekend, no matter whether one or both of you get pregnant, No repercussions. We love each other and we both live with the consequences of whatever happens, and we do it together."

We looked into each others eyes. I sometimes got the impression that we could see into each others soul. Mary agreed "No matter what, we are in this together. I love you Honey.

Friday afternoon John and Glenda pulled up out the front of our place.

I was still in the garage trying to fix my fuel pump for my fourby.

John came in "Hey, whats happening?"

"I think my fuel pump is stuffed. Where the hell am I supposed to get another one this time on a Friday?"

John said "Don't sweat it. There is more than enough room in mine. Lets saddle up and ride."

We loaded all the gear into John and Glenda's crew cab fourby. The girls both jumped into the back seat, leaving the front seats to John and I. We headed off up the coast.

Glenda reached forward and placed her hand on my arm, "Bill, you are going to love this place."

She went on to tell us about the beach shack. It was miles up the coast from the other shacks, and only accessible by serious four wheel drives, or by boat. We could all romp around naked in the dunes all weekend and nobody would bother us. The shack was well appointed, with basic but comfortable furniture, and a generator for electricity. So we could keep beer cold in the fridge, and it even had air con in case the weather got too warm.

Furniture consisted of a kitchen table and chairs. A couple of two seater lounges, and a couple of double beds. All clustered together in one room.

It was originally a corrugated iron shed about 20 feet long by 10 feet wide. It had been put up by a professional fisherman years ago to house his fishing boat. Now it was a single room shack where John and Glenda could escape on the weekends and escape the rat race.

We arrived at the shack a little before dark.

The girls jumped out and headed inside. John and I started to unload foodstuffs, fishing gear and all the other stuff we would need for this weekend.

John looked at me, "I can't believe we are doing this." he said.

"Me neither. But I am looking forward to it, aren't you?"

John grinned at me, "Fuck yes." was all he said.

By the time we had the fourby unloaded, the girls had food cooking on the BBQ. Steak, fried potatoes, onions. Damn, it smelled so good.

Glenda came outside and handed John a beer, then came to me and pressed her boobs against my arm, while handing me my beer. "I'm looking forward to this weekend, Aren't you?"

I looked down into her pretty face, and said, "I am. Very much."

I really was looking forward to it. Glenda was a very attractive woman. She was 24, the same age as Mary. A little taller than Mary at 5'6" compared to Mary's 5'2". They were both very slim, but Mary had slightly bigger boobs, while Glenda had a cute round butt.

I reached down and gave her butt a gentle squeeze.

She smiled up at me, "Do you like my butt?"

"I do!" I said "and I look forward to gently biting it later."

"Not too gently, I hope" She grinned at me as she walked away. Adding an extra wiggle to her walk.

"Dinner is ready guys." she said over her shoulder.

After we had eaten we all got into clearing away the dinner stuff. The girls did the dishes, John and I scrubbed the BBQ. Then we all settled down in deck chairs outside to enjoy the evening breeze and the starlit sky.

"I want to go swimming," Glenda said, "Who is in with me?"

Mary jumped up, "Hell yes" she said, as she started peeling off her t-shirt and jeans.

By the time Glenda had her t-shirt off, Mary had shed her bra and panties, and was standing naked in front of us. "If you two think you are just going to sit there perving at us you have another thing coming. Get your gear off. I want to see some naked man meat!"

John and I grinned at each other. My wife was getting into this weekend with a vengeance.

We started getting undressed. After we were naked I looked across at John. "Fuck me, he is hung like a horse." I thought.

With a meaty 7 inch cock when erect I thought I was doing OK, but John was showing at least 7 inches and certainly had a bit more girth than me, and he was still flaccid.

I looked at Mary. John had her undivided attention. I could see the look of wanton need in her eyes.

Glenda took my hand, "lets go stud." she pulled me down the beach towards the ocean.

"You too stud" Mary said, as she took John by the cock, and led him to the water.

Once in the water Glenda wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body against me.

I could feel myself getting hard. Glenda said, "I saw you checking John out, Trust me. Every cock is a good cock. The size is not nearly as important as the man using it." She reached up and kissed me hard on the mouth. When she came up for air she said, "and Mary tells me you really know how to use it!"

I kissed Glenda hard, then I reached down and took her lovely rounded butt cheeks in both my hands and started to lift her. As I lifted I could feel my hard cock slide down over her belly and down through the little bit of hair above her pussy.

When I got to the point where my cock slipped past her pussy and was underneath her I started to slide back and forth under her, pressing upward to put pressure between her pussy lips.

Glenda kissed me, and moaned into my mouth. Releasing my mouth she whispered, "Fuck me!"

She reached down and used her hand to change the angle of my cock, so I could slide into her slick, wet, snatch. Once she had me started inside her she let go of my neck with her other arm and allowed her body to slide down until she was fully impaled on my cock.

Sheathed fully inside Glenda I started to rock gently. I kept my cock fully inside her and rocked just enough to cause the base of my cock to rub and push against her clit.

Glenda was looking up at me with a look of wonder on her face, "Mary was right, You do know how to use it."

I just kept rocking. It didn't take long for Glenda to start moaning, "You're going to make me cum." she said, before reaching up and kissing me again.

Glenda was moaning deep into my mouth. I was starting to feel the pressure building inside me.

We were both getting close. Glenda pulled her lips from mine "Fuck me, John. Fuck me hard." she begged.

I started to pump my cock into her body. Full strokes, all the way in, and all the way out, only leaving the head of my cock inside her. I felt my climax coming. Felt it surge up my cock like an unstoppable force. I roared my release, like an animal. I drove my cock into Glenda's wet snatch as far as it would go. I pumped my potent seed deep into John's wife. Glenda screamed and came with me, "Fuck me!, Fuck me!, Fuck me!" she screamed.

We slowly came down off our joint climax. We had been so focused on what we were doing that we had totally forgotten her husband and my wife.

Together we turned our heads to look at them. Mary was moaning, John was grunting.

My wife had her legs wrapped around John's waist and her arms wrapped around his neck.

Glenda's husband was driving into Mary with long deep strokes. Because of his extra girth I could see her lips obscenely bulging out around his cock, and being pulled out with him each time he withdrew his big cock from her. It looked extremely erotic, and it was obvious how much she was enjoying it by the look of pure wanton pleasure on her face.

Like Glenda and I, they both came together. John grunting out load and driving his cock deep into my wife's needy snatch, and holding it there while he bathed her insides with his seed. Mary screamed out her orgasm before going limp in his arms. Mary has always had a habit of passing out after having her orgasm.

With her legs still slackly wrapped around John's waist and her arms loosely wrapped around his neck, John walked up the beach with his cock still buried to the hilt inside my wife.

"Shall we join them inside?" I asked Glenda.

John's wife wrapped her arms and legs around me, "Lets do that," she said.

I walked back up the beach with Glenda in my arms.

Once inside the shack John lowered my wife to the ground, and I lowered his wife to the ground also. I walked across and gathered Mary in my arms, "Are you OK, Honey?"

Mary nodded "You?"

I nodded, "That was so hot. I cant believe we did it right there next to each other."

"I know, Watching you with Glenda was amazing. You were totally focused on her pleasure." Mary looked into my eyes, "You really are an amazing lover," she said, "and I don't tell you that nearly often enough."

"You're not too bad yourself." I told her, before bending and kissing her deeply.

John had Glenda in his arms, and they were also deeply engrossed in kissing each other.

It had been a long and exhausting evening. We all enjoyed one more beer before I took Mary by the hand and led her to bed. John took Glenda's hand and they headed to the other bed.

It wasn't very long before we could hear each other as we both reclaimed our wives.

The rest of the weekend was spent, swimming, fishing, fucking each others wives, and fucking our own wives. Sunday night, back at home, I took Mary in my arms, "Any regrets?" I asked her.

"Not one, What about you?"

"Only that it will take a couple of weeks to find out whether one of you got pregnant."

My wife looked deeply into my eyes, "I hope we both did!" She admitted.

END

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers