Sometimes You Have to Do It Again

Story Info
Follow up chapter to "Sometimes you have to let it happen".
2.9k words
3.83
28.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
318 Followers

Caution -- read the tags, if they are not your thing, don't read the story.

I don't need anonymous comments from people unable to read tags, then complaining because the story contains elements listed in the tags.

TAGS: Swinging, Wife Swapping, Unprotected sex, Impregnation.

This is a follow up chapter to "Sometimes you have to let it happen"

It was Saturday evening a couple of weeks after we spent the weekend up at the beach shack with Glenda and John. The four of us were at our house, having a BBQ and swimming in the backyard pool. Glenda and Mary had the wine flowing, and John and I were enjoying a few cold beers.

"Another cold one, Bill?" Asked John from the other side of the patio.

"Is the Pope Catholic? I called back.

He brought me a beer. We sat back and watched the girls frolicking in the pool. Both topless, and thanks to the wine, both feeling no pain. John and I had our deck chairs pulled up poolside, and both enjoyed the show. After all, what's not to like about watching two half naked women playing in the pool.

While we were all out there enjoying the sunshine and the view, we started to get into a serious discussion on the subject of monogamy. Is monogamy a natural human behavior, or a construct of civilization.

Mary suggested that considering how easily and naturally the four of us got into swinging, it couldn't possibly be natural to be monogamous. After all, four randomly selected people all chose to swap partners without reservations, and not a single one of us refused.

John suggested that there are a multitude of mismatched monogamous couples out there who were all miserable, because, monogamously they were all unable to meet their individual sexual, or emotional needs. Whereas if they could swap they might all get what they needed.

I said,"If monogamy is normal, why do so many couples cheat on each other? Why do some women choose to cuckold their husbands?"

I was not sure if my next argument might be a step too far, but I said, "And why do some married men turn to other men for sexual gratification."

I looked around the pool at John, Glenda, and Mary, expecting some sort of backlash after my homosexual comment. I was surprised. Glenda said, "Considering all that, how could anybody possibly believe humans are naturally monogamous."

Mary said, "There are monogamous animals in the world, Beavers, cranes, eagles, but none of the great apes do it, and they are what we are most closely related to, but gibbons do."

After we had all eaten, and the evening had cooled down enough to drive everybody from the water, we all settled on the patio with our drinks. The girls were nudging each other, and whispered in each others ears. John and I looked at each other. What were those two trouble makers up to now?

From past experience we knew they were up to no good. Although I had to admit, the last time they put their heads together like that, the result was pretty good, and neither John or I would have wanted to miss it for anything.

It wasn't long before we found out. Mary stood up, faced John and I, and announced, "Glenda and I would like to spend another weekend up at the shack, If you two don't object."

Mary continued, "I think we all enjoyed it so much, it would be a shame not to continue enjoying it." She looked at John and I, "What do you think?"

John and I looked at each other again. "We don't object." we both said in unison.

"I like the idea," I said "and you are right. We did all have a great time, and it would be a shame not to continue it. As long as everybody is happy, and in agreement."

John nodded his head, "I agree, and I would love to continue it."

Glenda also agreed.

Mary sat back down, and Glenda stood up. "Unfortunately, we need to change one of the rules though."

John asked, "Which rule?"

Glenda said, "I'm really sorry, but Bill can't get me pregnant this trip!"

John and I both looked disappointed.

"That doesn't sound very fair,Honey" John said to his wife.

"I know Baby, It doesn't sound very fair, but you have to understand my problem."

"The reason I can't let you get me pregnant this trip!"

"Is because one of you did it last trip!" Glenda announced.

John and I looked stupidly at her, then we looked stupidly at each other. Mary looked at me and John and then started to laugh.

I said, "Very funny, good joke."

Mary said, "It is not a joke, I'm laughing at the look on your faces."

John jumped up and threw his arms around his wife, "Glenda, are you sure?"

She told him she was. She confirmed it at the Doctors yesterday. "I love you!" John told her before kissing her hard.

I stood up, shook Johns hand, and took Glenda in my arms and I also kissed her hard. "Congratulations to you both."

Mary took Glenda in her arms, "You and I both knew, but now I can congratulate you too."

She kissed Glenda hard on the mouth. I looked stunned. My wife had just kissed another woman on the mouth. I had never considered Mary in the least bit interested in women.

She saw the look on my face, "Down tiger," she said, "I'm not going dyke, I just love Glenda, and I'm happy for her."

Glenda asked "Any reason we can't head up the coast next weekend?"

Three of us shook our heads in unison.

Then we all sat down and sorted out the details over a few more drinks.

It was around midnight before John told Glenda it was time for them to go.

I kissed Glenda hard, "Goodnight beautiful." I said to her

John asked, "You want to kiss me goodnight too?"

"No thanks buddy, Your wife is about as close to you as I want to get!"

We both laughed.

"It's OK babe, If my homophobic hubby won't kiss you, I will."

Mary stuck her tongue deep into John's mouth and they kissed each other hungrily for a full minute.

Once they pulled apart, we all said our good nights, and John and Glenda left.

Mary and I went to bed.

"Does Glenda know whether the baby is mine or John's?" I asked

"She doesn't know, and she doesn't care." Mary told me, "and I spoke to John a little while ago out by the pool, and he is happy to be a father and doesn't care who did it either."

"Any chance you are pregnant too?" I asked

Mary shook her head, "I had a period early this week, so no chance."

I did the maths. Mary had a period early this week. She will be fertile next weekend.

John and I would have equal opportunities to impregnate my wife. Just as we had Glenda.

Mary looked at me, "Bill, you are OK with this aren't you? If not I will cancel. I would never do anything to hurt what we have together" She said, without taking her eyes off mine. "This is not something I want you to have any doubts about."

I looked at my wife. " If you are good with this, so am I. After all, I may have impregnated John's wife. It would be unfair of me to deny him that same opportunity with you."

"You get a head start with me though. We can fuck like rabbits for the next week, and who knows, I might even get pregnant before next weekend.

We both laughed and got started.

Friday afternoon we had the fourby loaded and ready to go when John and Glenda pulled up out front. "All set?" John called from his fourby.

"Yep, lets go!" I called.

Mary and I jumped in, and we follower them down the road, headed for the coast road.

We arrived at the beach shack well before dark and the girls jumped out and started putting away the supplies as John and I brought them in.

Once we had everything put away, we all decided to go for a swim before eating dinner.

Again the girls were the first to strip. John and I close behind. We all hit the water in one mad rush.

With the initial rush into the water over, we all settled down to enjoy the coolness. Glenda moved over to me and put her arms around my neck, "You know I'm still going to want you to fuck me this weekend, don't you?" she said, "They say pregnant women get extremely horny, and I've already started."

"Trust me Glenda, I have every intention of fucking you as much as you want me to."

"I want you to, right now." she told me, as she took my hand and led me to the beach, where we made ourselves comfortable on a beach blanket.

I looked back into the water, John had Mary in his arms, and one of her breasts in his mouth.

I felt a finger under my chin, guiding my head around. Glenda captured my mouth as soon as my face was level with hers. Her tongue forcing it's way into my mouth swirling around my tongue.

Releasing my mouth, she looked at me with a serious expression on her face. "You know this child will more than likely be yours don't you?" She asked, "That weekend was right in the middle of my most fertile time, and you and I fucked at least three times more often than John and I did."

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. At the same time reaching down with both hands and grasping her butt to pull her sex tightly against mine. My cock was hard, I needed to be inside her.

Glenda was wet and ready. She reached down and guided my hard cock to her wet, slippery pussy. Without any extra foreplay needed, we joined together, with me deep inside her.

As we slowly, gently rocked together Glenda looked into my eyes. "mmm, I do like the way you rock with me. It gets me right where it needs to."

We continued to make love gently. Partly because it just felt so good, and I guess partly, because I didn't know if I might hurt her if I fucked her hard. While we were gently enjoying each other, my wife and John walked past with their arms around each other. They obviously went for the hard and fast route. "We are going to start dinner, see you soon." Mary said to us.

Eventually Glenda and I could take no more. Wrapped tightly in each others arms we both came together. Our lips locked together, tongues intertwined with each other, moaning deeply into each others mouth. Once we had recovered we stood up and walked arm in arm up the beach to join our spouses for dinner.

After dinner and a couple of cold beers John asked Mary to come for a walk with him. She took his hand, and together they walked towards the beach. Glenda took my hand, "Walk with me, Bill." she led me towards the dunes.

Once in the dunes Glenda turned to me, and placed her hand against the side of my face. She looked deep into my eyes and asked me "How do you feel, Bill."

"Confused!" I stated honestly, "I get the impression that You and John are up to something"

"Oh, God, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to worry you." she said, "We just needed to talk to both you and Mary."

She looked at me, "Trust me, it isn't bad, or at least I hope it isn't"

"Go on," I said, with a worried frown.

"Bill, I think we all love each other. I love you and Mary. John loves you and Mary. I've seen the way you look at me, and I feel confident it is more than just lust I'm seeing." she looked deep into my eyes, "am I right?"

I nodded.

"John thinks he is seeing the same look in Mary's eyes, which is why he took her for a walk tonight."

She looked at me again, before going on, "If either you or Mary are not open to what we propose, these conversations will go no further than where they are right now."

"What we both want to know is? Would you and Mary consider making our relationship into a continuous one?"

She explained what her and John had in mind. The four of us would be free to all love each other as a polyamorous foursome. Neither couple would be free to swap or swing with anybody else. The four of us would be free to only have a sexual relationship with each other on either equal or unequal terms.

"What does that mean?" I asked "Equal or Unequal?"

"OK, next week John has to go to that conference out of town for several days. You and I will be free to get together even though he will not be with Mary."

"Alternatively, John could invite Mary to the conference, and I might not be in the mood, because I've got morning sickness, or whatever." She looked at me, "Do you understand? It becomes a four way mutual love and respect, instead of the normal two way mutual love and respect."

"I will need to talk to Mary about this, It would be a huge step for us to take."

"Of course, I would have been shocked. And very upset if you had made this decision without Mary."

We walked back to the shack, Mary and John were already there enjoying a beer together.

Mary looked at me, trying to read my mind. I walked across to her and took her hand. "We should take a walk." I said.

Together my wife and I walked off into the darkness.

Once away from the shack far enough that Glenda and John would not hear us either shout or scream at each other, I turned to Mary. "Do you love John?" I asked

Mary stared deep into my eyes, " He loves me." she stated

I stared back into her eyes, "I know that, but that is not what I asked you." Without taking my eyes off my wife I admitted, "I love Glenda, but I would not consider their proposal without you being 100% on board with it. If you have any doubts or questions we will not do this. We can pack up the fourby and go home tonight if you want us to."

Mary looked at me, "I do love John, and yes I am 100% on board, but only if you are."

"Shall we go and tell them?" I asked

"No," she said "First I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't stand up,"

"how do I say no to that?" I asked

When we got back to the shack Glenda looked at us. "We heard Mary scream, I guess that was a resounding no then?"

We both grinned at her, and Mary said, "on the contrary, that was me getting an orgasm out of my husband before handing him over to you for the night."

She led me to Glenda by the hand, and bent to kiss Glenda gently on the mouth, "and I still love you too!" She said to Glenda before reaching for John's hand and leading him inside.

I looked at Glenda. "My wife keeps kissing you like that I'm going to need some bigger pants."

"Dream on, I don't think either of us is that way inclined." she said, standing up and taking my hand. "but she is a very sensual kisser,so who knows."

My cock twitched. Glenda looked at me and laughed, "I'm kidding, I just wanted to see the tent in your shorts. Come to bed and fuck me like you just did Mary."

By the time we walked into the shack, John and Mary were already wrapped in each others arms, and moaning their passion.

Glenda pulled me down onto the other bed, "Fuck me, hard and deep."

"I can't, what about the baby."

"You won't hurt it, Now, fuck me."

I did.

Eventually the shack went quiet. It had been a big day and we all needed our sleep.

Throughout the weekend John and I both fucked both our wives, multiple times.

I think, by Sunday, we had all forgotten who fucked who, how often.

Not that it mattered, by Sunday, not one of us could have gone another round. We were all totally fucked.

Eight months later Glenda gave birth to a beautiful health baby, and three weeks later, Mary also gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby.

Curiosity eventually got the better of all four of us, and we made arrangements for a paternity test. We came to an agreement that if the results were not even, we would fix that in due course. When the paternity tests came back it turned out that Glenda and I had a beautiful baby girl, and John and Mary had a beautiful baby girl.

After many subsequent trips to the shack we were even.

It took a lot of planning, and from time to time, a bit of abstinence from one partner or another, but eventually we got it right.

Glenda and John had a healthy baby boy, and Mary and I also had a healthy baby boy.

These days we spend almost every weekend at the beach shack, and if we don't get together there, we meet at their house or ours.

We are not monogamous.

Instead, we are happy, and satisfied

thaumatin
thaumatin
318 Followers