All Comments on 'Sometimes You Just Know'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent little story.

Boyd Percy

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for this lovely tale. Had a very “real” feeling to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story. It is nice to think things could possibly work out that well. As a retired police officer, I saw many people like her and wondered about their stories. I got to know some of them and heard many sad stories when I tried to get them help through assorted agencies. Thanks for your time and imagination.

PunjiPunjiabout 5 years ago
Another Great Story

There is something about your stories that just feels right. It is part the realism of your female characters and the decency of your male characters. They are well written and have natural sounding dialogue. This is another example that is truly satisfying.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Well done

Thanks for another great story.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
DITTO ON ANOTHER GREAT STORY

This story reminds me of another great story, BurntRedstone's 'An Angel for Bishop.

5 Stars!!

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 5 years ago

Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best story I've read in weeks

Seriously, this was a great story and I'm glad I took a chance on a previously unknown author. Great character development, really well written, consistent, good depth beyond just the sex scenes. Feels a bit rushed in the final paragraphs, but that's often the choice when you decide not to write a Part 2. Keep up the great work.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! And very heartwarming too! Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So sweet

So sweet, thank you

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
One

Great story, strange ending but that's what makes Sci-fi fun. One glaring screw up, I-94 splits the state, not I-95 which runs from Maine to Florida. Thanks for this one!

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
A Great Little Story.....

..... very much enjoyed. Like these type story lines. Bravo.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
I really enjoy a feel good story like this!

Thank you!

DrizdartDrizdartabout 5 years ago
Full arc story

the story works well.

Like another, I have a small nit to pick ... Los Alamos is at altitude, and the extremes of winter there wouldn't require an adjustment when there was a move to Sioux Falls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable part

The only unbelievable part was moving from New Mexico to South Dakota.

silverace1silverace1about 5 years ago
Loved it!!

As an unending romantic, I highly enjoyed this story. Hope you write some more of the same.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
I can't believe you moved from the South back North

Being a lifelong Minnesotan (hopefully retiring to the South soon), with the exception of cleaning sand from my ass crack 4 times in Iraq, I don't think I would ever move back North once I lived down South. Maybe I would spend the summers up North on a Lake (where I live now), but I sure as Hell would be gone from Minnesota come Nov.1st at the latest and wouldn't return to at least on Tax Day, April 15th (I have grown to REALLY HATE those late spring snowstorms lol).

I live in Northern Minnesota, not too far from your Bemidji State University. I have been to Bemidji several times for various things and it's a decent city. Better if you live on a lake, in my opinion, lol.

Good story though. I am surprised how many authors there are on here from Minnesota.

raucousraucousover 4 years ago

What a heartwarming story. I loved it all. Sometimes you just know (how I felt when I met my spouse nearly 40 years ago).

I used to live in the Los Alamos/White Rock area and even though it's been many years now I still sometimes miss New Mexico and "red or green" as an important cuisine option. That part was like coming home again. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Loved Roy and Judy together! I loved her comment that he surely had " a hairy chest for someone of 31"! Loved their growing concern and love for each other. Thanks for the story, and th details. Loved roy's hairy chest and imagined it caressing Judy's breast and back.

You are a gifted story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You definitely do know!

I was married to my "high school sweetheart" for 18 years (together 20). But thankfully, I am now married to my true love! We also went to high school together, but I was already dating my ex husband/baby daddy X's 2. My love had a crush on me back then, but would never say a word then. FFWD to 9/20/13, we ran into each other at a bar and grill and have never spent more than a week apart. We were married 8/31/14 and still fall more and more in love with each passing day!

So yes, sometimes you just know, indeed! ♥️♥️♥️

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review.

First things first, great story, just loved it, but mostly covered the bad things in life to happen, can be corrected, happiness comes from sadness, from a desperate nothing came a future of happiness,

The only thing missing was the justice being done to the bastards who did that to her.

Nice work.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Great love story!

Like your style. I like the Minnesota references in your stories. Seems like almost all I read on Lit they're in set in Southern California or east coast. I grew up in a small town about 110 miles east of Montevideo. Us kids always referred to Bemidji as BRRRR-midgee!

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
3rd read

On top 10 here. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real gone

Sweet lovely romance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes, sometimes you do just know. I was weeks off of an awful breakup and in no mood for another woman in my life when my future wife snuck past my defenses. We were exclusive in a weekend and engaged in a month. The only reason it took 2 years to get married was because we needed a huge reception hall for her enormous family. 41 years from first date she snores softly next to me as I type this. It was a hazardous way to start a life partnership, but sometimes it does work out.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/3/2021)

Life is seldom fair. Reality can really suck. Thank you for this moment of hope and joy even though it's only a fantasy. I'm giving your story only 5 stars as I said life is seldom fair.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Life can be cruel but it’s how you overcome them that makes it worth living

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Judy is finally happy. She has a loving husband and wears a name that is the best a woman can have- MOMMY!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a sweet and warm love story. Well written with great character development and last but no least a happily ever after. Well Done 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For the most part pretty good. I felt it was unnecessary for her to repeatedly describe in full detail the sex stuff done to her. " Had a cock slammed down my throat" yikes. Way to ruin a mood by describing and comparing him to the guys who've fucked her before. Not to mention the weird part where she tells him he didn't last as long as some but his fat 6 inches or whatever was all she wanted. Like ....cool it with the comparisons lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I already read this story, but it was just as great as the first time. I read the last story on your list and waiting for more. Keep up the great work. I don't remember what star I gave you then. It's definitely a 10 star this time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well that's two great stories of picking up young girls, and driving them west. to great loving futures. Another great story 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A Great story. Showing that a person can change their lives to the better if given the chance, and support from someone. 15 stars.

Eagle51353Eagle513537 months ago

I really liked this story. A very happy ending 😊 5 Stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story, but South Fucking Dakota? A trump stronghold and intellectual backwater.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
2968 Followers
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories