Sometimes You Just Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

"How long do YOU want to wait before we tie the knot?"

"I'm ready tomorrow if you are. We'll have to find out what the waiting period is in New Mexico, but as soon as you're ready I am. Why piss around, we want to be with each other for life, so let's do it."

With Todd and Babs as our witnesses we married in the judges chambers five weeks later. We were enjoying the extra space our new bed afforded for sleeping and other pertinent activities, which seemed to be on the agenda most nights. The week after our honeymoon night Judy wore the open nipple bra and crotchless panties to dinner without me knowing it. I thought her blouse looked more erotic but hadn't given it much thought until she opened the top two buttons and leaned forward for me to peer inside. When she saw my face light up she giggled like a school girl and quickly buttoned her blouse.

"Does that mean you have the other part of that outfit on as well?" I enquired.

In a very throaty sultry voice she smiled and told me I'd need to find out for myself as she rose from her chair and slipped in the booth beside me. The table cloth hung well over the edge so I wasn't worried about anyone seeing my hand as I moved it under her skirt, when I felt the flesh above her thigh highs I knew I was close. Sliding my fingers between her legs she opened up and I dipped into her wet pussy through the open panties. She shuddered as she held onto my arm while I plunged in and out a few times. Bringing my hand to my face I smelled and then sucked my fingers. She was looking around to see if we were being watched, when I saw her smile I knew we weren't and she was wrapped up in our eroticism.

Returning from the ladys room afterward she put her hand on my leg in a gesture to hold her hand, when I did she opened hers and pressed something very soft, damp and warm into my palm. Looking down I could see she'd given me her panties.

"She's completely bare my darling husband, ready to be played with once we're where no one will see us. Like maybe in the truck, you've never eaten or fucked me there, maybe we should mark our territory."

I moved the truck to the very back of the parking lot, where the employee parking was, where there were no lights, where it was dark enough to suck and fuck. We didn't even strip, she opened her blouse for me to suck, lifted her skirt, pulled out my meat and stuffed it into her hungry beaver. It was fast and furious, it was exactly what we needed until we got home where we could do it right. Once in the house she shucked her blouse and skirt yanking my pants and underwear to my ankles, pushed me back into the couch and devoured my dick.

When she'd sucked every ounce of cum from me she pulled me by the dick to the bedroom where she had me lay down so she could sit on my face and grind her eager cunt into my mouth. After she'd cum I raised her up and moved her into the middle of the bed, in one swift move I had her on her tummy and pillows under her abdomen, as I began pushing into her she arched her back and pushed against me hissing "Yes" through her teeth.

I rode for quite a while in that position, having cum before I had plenty of time to hammer my baby's pussy, taking her over the top several times before I finally dumped a second load into her body. We were very much a couple in love and were not afraid to be demonstrative in public, always holding hands, sneaking kisses, soft little pats or rubs on the butt, an occasional feel of a body part if we knew no one was around. Life was relatively drama free.

We'd been in Los Alamos just over a year when our department hosted a conference in Santa Fe at the city center. Judy and I were all dressed up, enjoying ourselves when suddenly she froze, I knew instantly something was wrong. As she tried to get behind me I took her hand and we walked into the far hallway.

"What is it Judy, what's wrong?"

The color had left her face, her breathing was haggered and shallow, she was shaking all over.

"The guy talking with Mr. Ambrose was once a customer. I want to leave, please Roy."

"I thought you said you always had to wear a mask to at least cover your eyes when you met those guys. How would he know you? Remember that was nearly five years ago, you've changed dramatically since then."

"I'm scared Roy, take me home please."

"Judy I want you to honestly think about what I'm going to say. If it's still a no, we'll go home immediately. You and I will walk up to him, greet him and we'll know if he recognizes you or not. Chances are he was too coked up that night to remember anything."

As she was sobbing into my chest Todd and Babs walked up, they knew the gist of Judy's past so when I explained the situation,we they expressed the same thing I had. It was Babs who led the conversation.

"First off it pisses me off that we invited someone like that fucker to this conference, then again how would we know. Judy, the four of us will approach and welcome him to the conference, if he even hints he might know you I'll instantly refute it and we'll spirit him away while you kids leave. Honey you have to face this sooner or later. Fuck um, you're Roy's wife now."

I blinked a half dozen times processing Babs words, mostly her language, no mistaking how she felt about him. Judy looked into my eyes with fear and trepidation, I nodded softly, she nodded back, after a deep breath we headed into the hall. The four of us walked up to the guy, Mr. Ambrose introduced us as the lead team on his project. The guy shook everyone's hand, almost ignoring Judy but wanting to kiss Babs hand, which she pulled back quickly.

Satisfied he had no idea who Judy was, we stayed for dinner, awards and a little dancing. Mr. Ambrose stopped by the table, pulled a chair from the next table over and sat looking at all four of us.

"Okay, Babs I've known you nearly fifteen years, what the hell was that about?"

"The guy hires women and then treats them badly, he likes spanking and bondage. Don't ask how I know Harry, I just do. I've never fed you a line of shit before, and I'm not this time either. I want to kick the guy in the balls and I sure as hell don't want his clammy lips kissing my hand. Hell, I wouldn't let him kiss my ass, he'd probably enjoy it."

My brave Judy stepped up to the plate and hit a home run.

"Mr. Ambrose you only know me as Roy's wife. But in another time and universe before I met Roy, I was a drug addict and call girl. I can tell you from first hand experience what Babs said is mostly true, she left out the truly gruesome stuff he likes. Please promise this knowledge will go no further than this table, I would be to ashamed to go in public if everyone knew."

He patted her hand and assured her it would stay with he and his wife, they kept nothing from the other. He then stated it might be time to evaluate just how important his projects were, he certainly wasn't a big benefactor and if they no longer did his projects there would be room for others they did want. Doing business with him was no more than a carry over from years ago when his father had the plutonium division do work in spectroscopy.

There was no love making that night or the next, just me holding her all through the evening and in bed. The third evening when I walked through the door and got no kiss I called her name.

"Be right there Roy."

As soon as the door clicked she walked around the corner wearing nothing but a red ribbon around her waist, the word 'Roy's' was written in lipstick on her tummy with an arrow pointing down. My dick was instantly hard, she beckoned with her finger as she walked backward, stopping at the door waiting for me to kiss her.

"I see some stiff man meat in your pants sir. Is that for me? Your little wifey could do with a long fuck tonight. We'll have supper later, right now it's time to take care of my needs."

Who was I to argue? We made a mess of the bed and our bodies until almost nine, at which time we got in the shower where I fingered her to an orgasm before we dressed and ate. She made the comment that making love sure did work up an appetite. Following a light meal we slipped into our great big bed and did what we wondered how any couple could do, we slept in each other's arms. About the time we found out Judy was pregnant I had been contacted by a head hunter for a company in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

It was a company owned by a group in Japan that was looking for a research scientist to fill a slot in their stateside branch. Judy and I flew there on the companies dime and spent a weekend with the company execs, they spoke English, but not very good. After working out salary, benefits and moving expectations we promised we'd contact them by Wednesday considering they would be flying back to Tokyo Friday.

We invited Todd and Babs over for supper Monday, breaking our good news about Judy being pregnant and then what we had experienced over the weekend. The overall consensus from Todd and Babs was to take the position, the lab had become so political over the past six months and was due to get worse, if we had a chance to go, do it. Don't hang around waiting for someone to screw us, get out now.

We called and accepted yet that night, moving to Sioux Falls two months later. While in New Mexico we had lived frugally and had a large nest egg built up to buy a home, of course what sold for 300 grand down there was for sale in Sioux Falls for 150. The truck was paid for, we'd recently purchased a grocery getter for Judy, a little Honda Civic, which was also paid for. The company was covering our rent for six months during our search for a house, our expenses were minimal at that point.

By spring we had found a nice three bedroom ranch that had been completely remodeled less than two years ago. Not just fresh paint, a few new appliances and flip it remodel, the owner gutted the place, new wiring and plumbing, added insulation, installed a larger shower in the master bath and replaced all three garage doors. Oh yes, it had a three car garage. With 50% down our mortgage was small compared to what it would have been near Los Alamos.

Our baby girl was born in July, we named her after my mom, Letha Rose, a name never heard any longer, we'd call her Rose to make her less a target for ridicule once she was in school. Children can be cruel little bastards at times.

With my job comes some travel, usually to Japan or other places overseas, they flew Judy and Letha with me to meet everyone at the corporate headquarters. They all loved her and our daughter who has natural bright blond hair, almost white. Their children have mostly black hair and dark eyes, Letha's are a bright blue. The women all fussed over hair and blue eyes, we didn't speak enough Japanese to know what they were saying, but it was clear they were enamored by her.

Getting used to winter again wasn't much fun, but we coped quite well. Upon entering the kitchen one evening I sensed that mystery feeling encompassing our home once more. My joy toddled around the corner calling daddy, daddy, followed by my bride wearing nothing but an apron and skimpy little panties that were so transparent they were like having nothing on at all. Her sweet ass cheeks jiggling as she walked, I envisioned that dark triangle under her panties and how nice it would be to nestle my face in it.

With Letha in her high chair devouring a bevy of cheerios and tiny bits of apple before supper my girl sat on my lap, with her back to Letha she put a nipple in my mouth. Even though she'd been weaned a while she still wanted to suck Judy's breasts. My hand went under the apron to her wet center, it felt excessively warm tonight. I cocked one eye at my precious girl, to which she chuckled.

"Well daddy, I guess it's time to let you in on a secret." With her mouth directly on my ear she half breathed half whispered, "There's a baby in my tummy, you're gonna be a daddy again."

We had been running that play for weeks now, it had finally taken and she was with child once more. We were excited, the only thing we really missed was not having parents or family to share our lives with until Christmas. Somehow my sister had found out we lived in Sioux Falls and had sent a card. The first thing that intrigued me was a return address of Montevideo, Minnesota, not a big place for sure, but only hours away from where we lived.

I was excited, could it be that after not seeing her more than once in 20 years we lived within visiting distance of each other? Our baby was due soon so traveling now was out of the question, I Googled her address and found out her phone number. She was so excited to hear my voice, we talked with ease for over an hour. Her husband had been stationed at Ellsworth AFB in Rapid City, they had purchased a nursery in Montevideo when he retired. He had since passed away, but she was still there with her youngest daughter helping in the business.

After Elton was born in March we ventured to see Jamie and her daughter in late May. To say we'd changed massively is an understatement. Our older brother and sister had both died, she from ovarian cancer, he from a work related accident. The sister had lived in Oregon, the brother in Saskatchewan, Canada. She told me my name would come up from time to time in conversations, but since none of them actually knew me that was about as far as it went. It was she and I now, we were the remainder of our family.

We stayed in contact for many seasons until life left her. She'd come to visit us several times and had gotten to know all three of our kids, another girl had been born after Elton. They loved the fact that they had an aunt, Todd and Babs became their de facto grandparents and came for two weeks every spring until they were too old to travel.

We often think back to that morning when a dirty homeless runaway had driven west with a guy that she'd only known from Mc Donald's.

As Todd used to say, "Sometimes you just know."

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers