All Comments on 'Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m starting to seriously question if your a cuck or not seeing as EVERY male protagonist in your stories cries, forgives slight or gross slights, forgives they’re cheating partners on your LW stories and generally for lack of a better term wimpy. I bid you good day

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For me, death to an mc wrecks any story, so this never got past the first page. Death takes away retribution, suffering and consequences so the mother got off free. Suicide is a cowards way out and those behind get the consequences.

Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

Nice story but the ending sucked. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Have you had this story in your files for 25 years because the HIV stuff is overblown

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

that first part was indeed dark. thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Taylor wasn't a great woman. I think Manny should have just dropped her. He was better off without her and he could have found someone more understanding and sympathetic of his situation. If she was willing to tear him apart again, call him a monster, while he was still angry and fucked up then she won't be there for him when times get tough. She's selfish. Their future doesn't look to be a bright one.

Great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Come on. You simply cannot get HIV from eating cum. It takes blood to blood contact. The only why for heterosexuals to transfer HIV is Anal sex and you didn’t describe that type of sex so I’m going to have to call bullshit. It kinda ruined the story for me…stopped reading after page 1.

vanyevanye7 months ago

Last Anonymous: the CDC disagrees with you

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/hiv-transmission/body-fluids.html

Chimo1961Chimo19617 months ago

She was heartless, just like his wife. Let her go and move on

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the idiot Anon who thinks you can only get HIV from anal sex, get an HIV test.

Like they say, you sleep with everyone else your partner was with.

That's the risk, the "no fee lunch" side, of fooling around.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

HIV is no longer a death sentence. What decade was this story supposed to be take place?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

HIV may longer a death sentence, but I don't know anyone that wants it! Who's to say the wife was thinking it would kill her.. I once kicked my roommates ass for bring home the crabs, and you can clear that up with shampoo, but again, nobody wants it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the second story of yours that I felt was cheapened by a glib ending.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Dump the holier than thou Taylor and marry Helen instead. He doesn't need another bull headed pushy woman like his ex rushing to judgement with out a full story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Don't see this as a good ending, especially not with a woman that just ghosts him for a month. Doesn't feel like someone that would sit and talk out problems with you and he's not the best problem solver. The comments, as usual, are funny. To the one that says HIV isn't a death sentence, you should check the stats. They may live a little longer, but die sooner than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ahhh…the bad old days when we actually believed you could get HIV from normal hetero sex. Of course when the federal health official in charge told us AIDS was a heterosexual disease you could get from doorknobs and toilet seats and babies could get AIDS from normal contact with loving parents why wouldn’t be believe the fool? I personally hold him responsible for Freddy Mercury’s death - among tens of thousands of other gay men’s deaths. After all, he basically told gays not to worry and not to take any special precautions because it was a hetero disease. The worst part is in typical government fashion instead of tossing the moron in prison they promoted him so that doctor(sic) Fauci was in a position to be just as wrong about COVID as he was about AIDS. And that is what a POS government we have.

Otherwise nice story even though the AIDS thing was pure fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Doesn't sexually transmitted mean any sort of sexual activity oral, vaginal, anal, etc... none of that is gender specific.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Dark story. Well written but extremely sad. His wife obviously had mental issues. Her thinking she would ever have a marriage after her ultimatum and walking it out and wanting to be reclaimed that same day, is just delusional. She wanted to believe Vanessa's lie. If she really loved her husband, then the only explanation is a mental disorder. Regardless, sometimes when you transgress, worse things happen than divorce. Personally I woukd have still tried to phone her to warn her. As far as the morning she went out and shot Vanessa, short of have her committed (good luck), doubt there was any way to stop her, given what had happened. 5 stars for creativity.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories