Somewhere Between Love and Lust

Story Info
Tammy and Veronica make me an offer that's HARD to refuse...
4.6k words
4.17
19.6k
10

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total Hedonism, Book III: Somewhere Between Love and Hedonism

Erotica By Oringr Garner

Chapter One: One Relationship Ends, and New Relationships Begin

As I pulled out of Shae's driveway my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen. It was a text message from an unknown but local number. I opened the message to a picture of Veronica, all dolled up in sexy leather lingerie and her signature Chola style makeup, and Tammy, also dolled up, looking like a piece of candy, with her hair in two buns on the side of her head, and wearing electric-blue lace lingerie, with a black latex fishnet bodysuit underneath. They were blowing me a kiss.

"We know Shae just dumped you. Would you like to come over for some consolation fucking?"

My dick twitched in my pants. It was still early enough in the day that I had time to spare. I was leaving earlier than I had originally intended by several hours. Plus, I'm young enough to get through the first day of teaching freshman comp. that I could get away with doing it on energy drinks. Why the fuck not? I thought, and typed the same as my reply and hit send. Another picture came through. They were sitting next to each other, with their tits out, rubbing nipples together. My dick did more than twitch. Next came big smiling devil faces 😈😈😈 and an address. I plugged it into my GPS, hit "Go", and pulled out of Shae's driveway.

I could see her through her curtains, moving furniture around the living room. I shrugged, pointed my car in the direction GPS said to go in, and I drove away.

The drive over to Veronica and Tammy's apartment gave me plenty of time to think. I knew, intellectually, that I was not supposed to catch feelings for Shae. I knew it. But the heart wants what it wants. I was calm around her, yet she drove me wild in all the best ways! I felt at ease, and comfortable with her in a way I had never experienced before. She was warm, and welcoming, and open-minded enough not to be squeamish with me. When we did acid and her face ended up covered in cum, she not only didn't complain, she seeme, she was into it! Maybe it was only the acid, but I've done acid enough to know that it's hard to lie on it, and it's hard to fake an emotion on it. Shae wasn't faking when she looked up at me, her face covered in mine and Tammy's juices, smiling at me as I rubbed my cock and balls on her face while she licked my dick clean. Sure, the weekends had been devoted to our carnal desires, but we could also spend hours talking on the phone. And she had the nerve to say that I would like him, and should meet him?! No guy who's getting dumped, which is what just happened, wants to hear that.

Fortunately, I only had a paragraph's worth of thinking in me before I reached their apartments. There was the standard gate at the front, but there was also someone going through, so I followed them. I drove through the parking lot and parked where Shae had. I got out and walked up the two flights of stairs to the apartment. Deep house music drifted through the open windows. I could hear the clatter of plates, and the gentle tinkle of wine glasses. I knocked on the door, and within a few seconds it was opened.

Tammy was standing in front of me, a wine glass filled with something very dark in hand. She was dressed in the same lingerie from the picture, but with shiny black peep-toe high heels on. She reached out, grabbed me by my shirt, pulled me inside and kicked the door shut. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry, Hun. I know you were starting to feel things for her," she kissed my neck, and gently licked my earlobe as she whispered. "But she doesn't have anything we don't have, except we have time to wait for you because we also have each other." She kissed my neck some more and licked up the side to my earlobe, before sucking it between her plump lips. She worked the ear over, kissing, licking, and sucking before pulling away and looking at me. "You okay?"

I nodded. "I will be - especially if you're my rebound."

"Not just her," Veronica said, stepping up and hugging me. "You'll get me, too."

I took a deep breath. What was happening?! This didn't happen to me. I looked at Veronica. She licked her Chola lips, leaned in and planted them on my lips. Kissing Veronica was magical. It was as if her lips moved on their own. They were so soft, but firm. We all three kissed and made out, standing in their living room, moaning into each others' ear; kissing, licking, and even sucking whatever we could get our mouths on - lips, tongues, noses, necks, ears, collarbones, shoulders. And the tops of their breasts - the exposed flesh. Though my hands wondered, as did theirs, none of us reached to take any clothing off, except for my shirt, which was on the floor within the first few minutes of us making out. However, we had managed to pull their tits out of their bras. They were gorgeous, as always. They took turns kissing and sucking on my nipples as often as I kissed, licked, and sucked theirs. Besides the wine they were drinking, I also tasted the familiar flavor of cannabis smoke on their tongues. I could smell it in the air, and I wanted some, too.

I finally pulled away from them both enough to compose myself. Their lingerie was very disheveled, as were my shorts. I reached down and unbuckled them, letting them fall to the floor. I walked over to the bar and poured myself a scotch, then went to the couch and sat down, with one leg cocked so I didn't sit on my dick or balls.

I took a drink and waited as they settled in around me. Veronica sat behind me with her legs open and I leaned back into her. She immediately started kissing my neck, my ears, and my freshly shaved head. Tammy sat down across from me, just out of reach. She also sat with a leg cocked open. Her panties were crotchless, and her clit was sticking out. I licked my lips when I saw it, and immediately wanted to suck on it.

"You're a whore for my clit, aren't you?" Tammy asked, looking me in the eye. I smiled and looked back at her. She was running her hands down her body to her crotch. When she got to her pussy, she stroked it several times. She slowly pulled a finger away to show the string of cum. When it broke she lifted the finger up to my mouth and painted my lips with her cum. Then she leaned in and kissed me until it was all gone. Meanwhile, Veronica kissed the back of my neck. I was in heaven! These ladies were showering me with more attention than I usually received in an entire relationship. And exactly my kind of attention. After we kissed for several minutes I realized I was already stroking Tammy's giant clit without even meaning to. She pulled back, picked up a hookah hose, and took a long slow drag off of it as I stroked her clit, while Veronica kissed the back of my neck.

"Hmmmm, you two make me crazy, y'all know that?"

Veronica's lips brushed my ears as she whispered, "is that a problem? Your cock certainly doesn't seem to mind," she said, reaching around and wrapping her fingers around it. I could feel her tits pressed firmly against me. Tammy was slouched down so I could reach her more easily, but was otherwise laying back, resting on a pile of pillows, smoking. She blew great clouds of smoke into the air, and kept smoking as I stroked her clit. I could tell she was getting close to cumming, and decided to tease it out of her a bit.

I ran my fingers up and down her slit, gathering her wetness on my fingertips. I brought that wetness up to her clit, and stroked it slowly. The point wasn't to make her cum. The point was that I enjoyed stroking this big clit of hers, and she enjoyed it as well. Veronica was stroking my cock the same way I was stroking Tammy's girl cock. Slowly. Deliberately. She was kissing my neck, and her other hand was wrapped around my body, holding my man-boob, pinching my nipple.

We were all three breathing heavy, with lots of sighs and moans. It sounded like a bad porno. I loved it. Veronica had managed to get my balls in her hand, and Tammy had slid further down the couch so that her legs were now wrapped around me and Veronica, with one hanging over the back of the couch. Her ass was on a thick pillow, which presented her big clit to me on a platter. I fingered her wetness, easily sliding a finger into her pussy. She arched her back, took a slow hit, pushed her tits together with her arms, while pulling her clit hood back and pussy lips out, and blew a great cloud of smoke down her own body.

I reached behind the couch and picked up a hose of my own. I took a slow hit, and then blew it out into her open pussy. Tammy smiled, rolled her head to the side, closed her eyes, and let out a big sigh. That was all I was waiting for. I slid a finger inside of her to the slightly different feeling area where I knew her G-Spot was. I started fingering her G-Spot, and stroking her girl cock as I spit on it.

"Ahhhhhh... fuck me!" She gasped for breath as I leaned into her. I slid a second finger inside of her, and hooking both fingers up a bit, while still contacting her G-Spot, I hit her other spot, and stroked her clit like mad. She was shaking now. Her hips were gyrating, and her legs were kicking uncontrollably. "Fuck me! Fuck. Fuck me, you fucking fucker!" She reached out and grabbed my cock and pulled on it. I got the message.

I got up on my knees, lifted her legs, and got between them. I didn't enter her at first though. Instead, I took my thick, engorged dick and beat her clit with it. Mercilessly. Meanwhile, I felt Veronica's hands on my ass. She had repositioned and was pressed up against me from behind. Her tits felt great pressed against me.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yeah! Fucking beat my clit up!"

I hit her harder and harder until I realized she was coming from it. Then, as she came, and her legs were shaking, and her body quivering, I angled my hips and shoved all of my dick inside of her at once. There was no adjustment period. I slammed my thick, incredibly hard cock into her in one stroke. She must have just taken a hit, because I watched as smoke escaped from her open mouth, roiled up on the air current, and caught in the afternoon sun. It was very sexy. Accompanied by Tammy's moans. Tammy moaned the way I guessed the ghost of a French whore would moan. It was slow, and deep, and feral. Something wild moved inside of her.

I gripped the back of the couch, leaned into her, and fucked her as hard as I could. Every time I slammed into her, more smoke came out of her mouth. She was still having her previous orgasm when I felt the second starting. Her pussy clamped down on my dick and her breathing became very shallow. None of that slowed me down though. If anything, seeing how close she was just made me want to fuck her into the couch. Into submission. Into another world.

I pulled out of her and beat her clit with my cock. I heard clicking behind me, but didn't look back to see what Veronica was up to. She wasn't pressed against me anymore though, and the clicking sounded like a backpack clip. Then I felt wet fingers begin to probe my ass. Suddenly one slid inside me. She was wearing a medical glove, and had lubed her finger and my ass up good before I realized what was happening. She got into my rhythm with me, and fucked my ass with her finger the same as I was fucking Tammy, and it all felt fucking great!

Tammy looked up at. "Don't cum in me, cum on me. Shoot your load on my tits," she said, squeezing her large tits together. I pulled out and Veronica reached around and took my cock in her hand and matched the stroke without missing a beat. With her finger probing my ass, pushing against my P-Spot, I knew I was going to explode soon, and explode I did! My first load of cum shot out of me like a rocket. It shot across her body and landed in her waiting mouth. Tammy licked my cum off of her lips as I shot rope after rope of hot cum all over her huge tits.

But I was still hard, and still had a finger up my ass.

"Oh wow," Tammy said, sitting up to assess the situation. "Damn, Brad, you're still rock hard!"

Veronica pulled her finger out of me and I heard the sound of her removing the glove. Then she pushed on my back, and I found myself ass up, with my face buried between Tammy's massive tits. My own cum was now smeared in my beard and on my face. I felt pressure at my asshole, and then I felt the dong slide inside me. Veronica didn't pause for me to adjust anymore than I had for Tammy. She didn't start pounding me, but she was definitely in her world, fucking me for her pleasure. Tammy reached down and cradled my face with her boobs.

"This could be all the time," she said, lifting a glob of my cum off of her tits and licking it off her finger. She did that several more times as Veronica became more and more forceful. She was in a good rhythm now, and I grunted like a pig hunting truffles into Tammy's massive tits. Veronica squeezed the base of my ball sack, like she was milking it. She pulled my tightened scrotum down again and again. Then she wrapped her fingers around my cock and began stroking it as she pumped into me.

I wrapped my arms around Tammy and hugged her as Veronica pulled out and repositioned me and her, with my ass up even higher by putting pillows under Tammy and my knees. When Veronica was happy, she ran her fingers down my back to my ass, pulled my cheeks apart, and slid the dildo inside me with ease.

It was my turn to moan. I breathed hard and heavy into Tammy's tits as she cradled my head between them. "Imagine fucking two of the hottest women you will ever know, all the time." Tammy said again.

"Or, imagine the three of us on acid, rolling around on the bed, fucking our brains out," Veronica said between strokes.

I hadn't been properly fucked in the ass. I had experimented some with dildos, and they had fucked me the last time I was here. That was the first time a woman had played with my ass, and definitely the first time I had been fucked with a strap-on. But that was different. I was bound up, stoned, drunk, and buzzing off of just having had amazing sex. And Alexis had fucked me when I was fucking Shae. But this was the first time my ass was up in the air to take a girl cock.

She pulled back slowly, letting me take all the sensations in. She pulled out of me, and I felt more lube on me. It was cold, and made me shiver a little. Then there was the pressure of the dong against my anus. Veronica pushed into me slowly. I felt the ridge of the head break past my tight sphincter. She paused as I gripped the plastic dick with my asshole. Then she pushed in a little more. "Ohhhh, fuck me, that feels so good."

"I know it does, baby. That's why I'm doing it." Veronica pushed in a little bit more, both stretching my ass out, and finding my limits. Apparently my ass loved it though. The nerves inside all fired off the happy chemicals at once, and I felt a kind of bliss I had never felt before. I liked feeling her hands on my hips, and feeling her body weight pushing against me from behind. And there was the feel of the cock inside me, too. It felt good, and was causing pleasure I had never known existed. My dick twitched and got even thicker and harder. The more Veronica probed my ass, the more I wanted my cock inside a mouth.

"Hey, cum slut Tammy, turn around so I can fuck your throat while she fucks me."

Tammy didn't hesitate. She stood up, rearranged her lingerie, and layed down on the couch, with her head perfectly positioned to fuck her mouth. She opened her mouth and I slid all the way in.

Veronica took a hold of my hips and began thrusting, sliding in and out of my ass so that I felt every inch of her girl cock. I pushed back, matching her thrusts. "Fuck me!" I said, holding Tammy's head. "Fuck me like you want. Fuck me!" And she did.

Veronica owned my ass. She didn't just pump in and out of me with the dildo. That girl cock was an extension of her body, and she fucked me for all she was worth. I was grunting and moaning, pushing back against her thrusts, as Tammy sucked the life out of my cock. When I came I came hard and unexpectedly. I think I was more surprised than the women though. Tammy had already opened her throat, and Veronica was holding on to my hips.

I shot so much cum at once that it spilled out of Tammy's mouth and ran down the corners of it. Veronica wasn't slowing down though. It didn't matter that I had just unloaded a bucket worth of cum into Tammy's mouth, who was now gagging my cock. She didn't slow down. In fact, my eruption just made her fuck me harder. I could hear the sound of her body slapping mine. Then she pulled back slowly. Slowly, slowly. Slowly, slowly. Almost painfully slow. Her thrust wasn't slow though. Instead, it sent my cock deeper into Tammy's mouth, eliciting a grunt from her. Veronica pulled back super slow again, and then slammed her girl cock back into me. Tammy gagged as my cock was forced into her throat again. This was the new pattern. I looked down at Tammy, to get a sense of how she was doing having my cock shoved into her throat. Her eyes were closed, and she had a smile on her face. I knew all I needed to. I reached out and took her tits in my hands and squeezed. She sucked on my cock, and ran her tongue around it as I pinched and twisted her nipples.

Next time, as Veronica pulled back, I pushed back. When she thrust into me I was forced into Tammy's throat. Each time I matched Veronica, and each time I managed to pull my cock back a little bit, before Veronica rammed her girl cock into me, shoving me forward and my cock into Tammy's throat. We were all three grunting, groaning, and moaning before long. Mixed with the sounds of the grunts and moans was the occasional sound of Tammy gagging on my cock while I used her big fleshy titties as handles. It was all hot as fuck!

Veronica leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "are you ready to cum for me? Are you ready to shoot your big load in her slutty little mouth again? Huh?" She slapped my ass. "Fuck her throat like you mean it!" I began fucking Tammy's throat. I felt the pressure building in my balls and knew I was about to erupt. Veronica must have sensed it, too, because she stopped thrusting and pushed deep inside of me.

I shot so much cum into Tammy's mouth that she didn't even bother trying to swallow. It spilled out, like creamy lava. My whole body went into shivers, and rolled forward, off the strap-on, and collapsed onto Tammy. I shook for several minutes. Veronica tried to run her fingers up my legs, but I stopped her.

"I'm tapping out! I gotta tap, ladies. Holy shit! That was... wow. I..." I sputtered and tried to speak. I heard the clicking of the backpack strap buckles that I heard before and realized it was the buckles to Veronica's strap-on. Tammy slinked out from under me, and I rolled over on the couch. They were both looking down at me. Tammy was wiping her mouth with a cloth napkin. She licked her lips, bent over and kissed me.

"How would you like to do that all the time," Veronica asked, holding her girlcock with her hand, and smoking a joint I hadn't seen her light. She looked a lot like a Dominatrix I knew. At that moment, I understood things a bit better. Tammy kissed me again, this time longer. She felt me up while her tongue probed my mouth. She broke the kiss, and sat down on the couch next to my head. She propped my head up on her thigh, which was literally licking distance from her still erect nipples.

"And you can shoot your load in me as much as you want, anywhere you want," she said, taking her titty in her hand, squeezing it, and placing her nipple against my lips, which I opened. "You can suck on my titties while I play with my clitty," she said, and I could feel her hand moving up and down on her clit behind my head.

"While you're lost playing with her, I'll play with you," Veronica said, sitting down at my knees. She lifted a leg and sat back against the couch. She was still smoking the joint, and handed it to me when she saw me looking. I nodded and took it from her.

12