Somewhere Between Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who plays with you? I feel like you're left out of the equation somehow."

"Not at all. We all play together. Just, as far as the dynamic goes, I'm the more dominant one. At least for now."

"I don't know how I'm gonna handle that," I said, adjusting my hips so she could reach my cock and balls better. Instead, I felt something hard, smooth, and cold press against my asshole, and push through. "Ahhhhhhh. Fuck!" My asshole had already tightened back up, and was still sore from the pounding it had just taken. I didn't look to see, but I heard the clicking of the lube bottle, felt cold lube on my ass, and then felt the toy push inside of me. "I wasn't ready for that."

"You should always be ready for that," Veronica said, as she slowly started working the smooth toy inside of me. "If you're naked, in my domain, your ass is mine for the taking. Can you handle that?" I figured out that the toy was a glass dong, with graduated balls on it, and it felt really good as Veronica worked it in and out of me, easy, slowly, but clearly for her pleasure.

Tammy pushed her nipple into my mouth before I could answer, making me bob my head.

"He nodded yes. He can't talk right now, though, because he's got my nipple in his mouth. And I love my nipples being in his mouth." She ran her hand over my head and Veronica worked the toy in my ass. "See, she's a bit sadistic, and is obsessed with anal sex, giving and getting. Though she prefers to give."

"That's true whether it's a male, female, tranny, or whatever. I prefer fucking ass, and licking pussy. Though your cock definitely qualifies as one worthy of sliding into my pussy, and maybe mouth, from time to time, but you shouldn't expect that as much out of me. Now, I do love the way you eat pussy, so you'll probably do that a lot while you're here, too."

"Ohhhh, you can wear my buttplug while you eat our pussies..."

"Wait, wait, wait. Slow down," I said, popping Tammy's nipple out of my mouth and sitting up a bit. I had to admit, Veronica looked hot as fuck, with her untouched Chola make up, sliding the graduated dong in and out of me. "Damn, that's hot." She nodded. "Okay, but wait. What's going on?"

"A lot, so hold on to your seat while Tammy explains it all to you."

"Right, hun, but I can't talk if you're not sucking my nipple or clit, so..."

I shrugged, laid back down, and Tammy plopped her titty in my mouth. I began sucking on her nipple. I used lots of tongue, and sucked until her entire areola was in my mouth. She gasped a little, and Veronica went back to playing with the toy in my ass.

"We'll be your girlfriends,"

"Fuck buddies,"

"Slave,"

"...and mistress,"

"Cum slut,"

"...orgasm denier..."

"Ass slut..."

"Our slut."

"Our slut."

Veronica's hands caressed my thighs.

"But..."

"No catching feelings."

"We already have that, with each other."

"...unless one of us catches feelings for you..."

"Fair enough?"

I sat up again. "So, lovers. A closed triad, then? Or an open one? I don't wanna eat another guy's cum out of you when I go down on you, y'know?"

They both shook their heads. "Oh, Hunny, you're the only guy we want. See, you've got the magic dick, hard and thick, that makes my pussy ache for you. And then there's the way you suck my clit without hesitating. You know how many guys can't deal with that?"

I shrugged. "I'm not "other guys"."

"We know. That's why we're making you this offer. Waddya think?"

"I think we're all in for a helluva ride."

"Good!" Tammy said, standing up. "There's a full moon tonight, and we wanna fuck in the moon light. So take a little blue pill, or three, or whatever. We'll all wash up, and we're heading out to our favorite graveyard. By the way, we also run a cam studio out of our apartment. How do you feel about fucking on camera?"

"Oh, I'm not sure I'm okay with that."

"That's too bad, we could really make a lot of money if you joined us. Our clients love the lesbian stuff we do, but we've been getting a lot of requests to see us get fucked by a guy. We were hoping you could be that guy. That way, we could be full time cam models, and you can quit our job." Tammy pulled her nipple out of my mouth and held my head as she stood up.

Veronica pulled the toy out of me, reached down and took my still hard cock in her hand and squeezed it. "Think about it, darling. We're very picky about the guys we fuck, and really don't like interviewing new talent. You've already passed the interview stage. Besides," she said, stroking my now engorged cock, "do you really wanna teach for the rest of your life, when you could be a star?"

12