Somewhere Between Love and Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Tammy, Veronica and I take acid together.
4k words
4.38
3.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere Between Love and Lust - Chapter Three: A Night I'll Never Forget?

"Come eat my pussy," Tammy said as I stepped out of the shower. Drum N Bass music thumped through the house, but I still heard her loud and clear. That was exactly what I had in mind anyway. She had been shooting solo footage for her web-cam, mostly as her B-roll, the whole afternoon. I'd just gotten in and needed to shower - the AC in my Explorer had gone out half-way to their new place, and I had to drive almost 100 miles with my windows down, in August, in North Texas. To say it was a hot drive is a major understatement. I knew I was in store for a helluva stay with Tammy and Veronica. I hadn't seen them in over a month and I was horny as hell. They had both been sending me pictures almost daily, and I got to see their videos when they posted new ones, which was also almost daily. I was hooked!

I stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, a towel draped over my shoulders and gazed at her. At 42, she was the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. Her orange and red hair was up in buns on either side of her head. She had a round face made-up like a goth pin-up. Her bottom lip was pierced in the middle; she wore a septum ring and had two spacers in her nostrils. Tammy's dark green eyes were highlighted with metallic green eyeshadow, with dark black eyeliner. Her pale skin was covered in a fishnet bodysuit, and patent leather, black high heels still encased her feet. She had been playing with herself all afternoon on camera, and I could see her pussy glistening in the ring-light she used for her cam shows. Candles were scattered around the room - making her pale skin glow.

She was absolutely gorgeous!

And then there was her clit. Tammy's clit was about an inch-and-a-half long. I called it her girl-cock, and so did she. It had a head and a ridge, much like a man's cock. More importantly, it was very sensitive, and responded well to all kinds of stimulation. I happen to have an oral fixation, in general, and I particularly love eating pussy. Sucking clits is a major component to eating pussy, and Tammy loses her damn mind whenever I suck on hers. Especially when I treated her girl-cock the way I like my cock sucked - with lots of wet tongue action while sucking on it. And then there was stroking it, again, the way you would a regular cock.

I dropped the towel and climbed onto the king size bed. I started by kissing the tops of her shoes, then up her foot to her ankle, up her calves, slowly, slowly, kissing between the fishnets, all while running my hands up her leg and then back down, and hugging it to my face. Then I moved further up her leg to her thighs, also while hugging them to my face.

Tammy's inner thighs were a major erogenous zone for her. She was very sensitive, and it made all of the nerves in her pussy fire. She had been playing with herself all day and was very worked up and wet already, but I knew she was missing the touch of another person. I kissed and licked and bit down on her thigh and she squirmed and moaned and whined while I did.

Tammy sighed and I felt her body relax under my hands. I looked up to her squeezing her tits, pinching and twisting and pulling on her nipples. Her mouth was open and her tongue was sticking out a bit as she did. She was in another world. A world of bliss.

"Damn, baby - you are sexy as fuck. You know that?" I growled, and then planted my mouth on her thigh, wide open, with lots of teeth. She looked down at me as I kissed and licked her thigh, getting closer and closer to her delicious cunt. Tammy squirmed and wiggled her hips, raising them high and trying to grind against me, but I pulled back a little out of her reach and waited until she retreated before I paid attention to her thighs again.

Then I licked my way to her center. When I got to her slit I planted my tongue over her entrance and licked up her slit slowly. Her clit was already out and engorged, and starved for attention.

"Aaahhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck!" She gripped the sheets as I closed my mouth over her entire pussy, slit and clit and all, stuck my tongue into her hole, and buried my face in her meaty twat. I wrapped my arms around her hips, and hugging her to me, I licked from her entrance up to her clit. Then I did it again. And again. Infinitium. I sucked her puffy labia into my mouth, one at a time. I licked up and down her outer labia, luxuriating in the texture and taste. Tammy whined and writhed.

"Hmmmmmmmm, Fuck! You're driving me crazy!"

"I know." With that, I went straight to her clit and sucked it into my mouth, hard. I wrapped my lips around it, placed my tongue against it, and sucked and licked at the same time. She writhed and ground her hips against me. She grabbed my head and held it in place. I took two fingers and slid them inside of her. I found her G-spot, which she had already been stimulating with her vibe, and rubbed. It took about thirty seconds before her hips started shaking uncontrollably.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yesyesyesyesyeeessssssssssyesyesyesyes ahh fucking hell!"

She squirted so much I should have sat back and given her room. Instead though, I quickly changed positions so that we were scissoring, until my cock and balls were against her slit. My cock and her clit were against each other, which I took advantage of immediately. I wrapped my fingers around our members so they were lined up with each other, and began gently stroking up and down, while at the same time rubbing my balls into her slit. I jacked us both off while rubbing my balls against her juicy pussy. It didn't take long before she came again. This time though, I was in position. I spread her pussy lips open and ground my balls into her entrance and rubbed them up and down her slit as her juices covered us both. Her hips were shaking violently, but I wrapped my arm around her leg and held her tight.

"Oh, fuck, Baby, you're too fuckin' sexy. Damn I love fucking you!"

"Hmmmmmmm me too, baby. You fuck me so good. That fat cock of yours feels so good against my clit. I love that."

Tammy was massaging her tits, squeezing them together, and pinching her nipples. There was a set of nipple clamps on the bed, probably discarded from earlier. I wanted to see her nipples clamped and engorged. They were beautiful as they were - small, but very sensitive, and very responsive to any attention they were given. Tammy even had to cover them sometimes just to keep from being aroused when she needed to concentrate on something besides being horny. I had never seen her nipples clamped and I really wanted to. I reached over and pulled them closer to me for later.

I repositioned myself and kissed her pussy - her outer labia, inner lips, up her slit, and to her big, beautiful clit. I kissed up one side of it, wrapping my tongue around it, then my lips. I slid up and down it for a minute before making my way down her other leg until I reached her shoe. Then I kissed and licked back up her leg to her loins. A woman's loins are a beautiful and wonderful part of her body. They're both soft and strong. They connect working muscles to pleasure muscles, but rarely receive the attention they really deserve. Attention I'm more than happy to give them.

I kissed, licked, and sucked from her outer labia, following the crease where her leg and abs met, then across her pubic mound to the other side. Then I directed my attention back to her center, and licked up and down. She writhed and whined.

"Stop teasing me!" she said, reaching for my head again.

I kissed up her tummy, while straddling her leg, making sure my cock was in contact with her skin as I did. When I got to her breasts I sucked her nipple between my lips. My thigh was pressed against her pussy, and I ground it against her. She responded by pushing back. Grasping her breast with both hands, she squeezed it until it was firm, pushing her breast further into my mouth until I had her nipple, her areola and beyond in my mouth. I sucked hard, reached down and took more of her titty in my hand and squeezed harder, pushing even more breast into my mouth. I could feel it almost choking me. But the more I sucked into my mouth, and the harder I sucked, and the more I worked my tongue against her now very hard, and very sensitive nipple, plus grinding my leg against her already over-stimulated pussy, the louder she moaned and writhed and ground her hips against me.

"Fucking hell, Lady - You are sexy as Fuck! Y'know that?" I said, looking at her. Her lips were full and pouty. I realized I hadn't kissed her yet. Kissing Tammy was wonderful. She didn't just receive my kisses - she kissed me back. She opened her mouth and moaned into my open mouth. Her tongue and mine danced around and between each other. I sucked her succulent tongue between my lips and bobbed up and down on it for a few minutes. She sucked my lips between her teeth and bit gently. Then harder. Then HARDER! I tasted a little blood on my lip. She did too. Tammy reached up and took my face in her hands. She smeared the blood across my lips with her thumbs, and then pulled me in and kissed me, but more gently. Her tongue ran across my bloody lips, and she sucked them into her mouth. After a few minutes I pulled back, leaned down and bit her nipple, then sucked it between my teeth.

Tammy held my head in her hands as I sucked, kissed, licked, and bit her nipples, areola, and surrounding area. I gave her shoulders, collarbones, and neck the same treatment, all while I ground my leg against her wet pussy. Tammy's pussy was soaking wet, and she was even needier now than she was when I arrived. Her clit was so engorged I could feel it against my leg.

My hands wandered around her body, cupping, gripping, massaging, caressing, and manhandling her body. I slid a hand down her belly to her pussy and rubbed her clit as I sucked her nipples.

"Are you gonna eat her pussy, or not?" I heard from behind me. I turned to see Veronica standing there. She had a few butt plugs in her hand - in graduated sizes, along with a bottle of lube. The other hand held a large bong with an extra-large party bowl on it, packed, loaded, and ready to smoke, and there was a jar of sugar cubes in the crook of her arm. But it was her outfit that really got my attention.

She was wearing red, shiny high heels, with two layers of fishnets - a bottom red layer, and a top black layer - with holes torn in them in various places. She had on crotchless black latex, high hipped boy shorts, a black latex underbust corset. Her breasts were out, but her nipples were covered with X-shaped black tape that had "Fuck Me" printed on them. A black leather collar with a large metal ring in the middle was wrapped around her elegant, long neck. Her make-up was on point, as always. Her lips were a dark red, outlined in black, and she had the smokey eye down perfect! Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail, and braided. The braid hung over her shoulder. All in all, it was a very striking, and unexpected, image.

"Damn, Lady - you are sexy as fuck!" I said, looking at Veronica.

Tammy sat up and stuck her hand out. Veronica crawled onto the bed, handed Tammy the bong, and then leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. Her big, beautiful breasts felt great pressed against me. Her skin was warm, and smooth, and she smelled like cinnamon.

These ladies really knew how to dress! I was the luckiest man in the world right then, and I knew it.

I felt Veronica's tongue against my lips. I stuck my tongue out, and they danced with each other for a few minutes. Tammy had taken a lighter off of the nightstand and was taking a deep hit off of the bong. She got very close to us and slowly blew the smoke into our faces. We all kissed and all three of our tongues licked each other's. Tammy took another long hit, and covered our mouths with hers and we all shared the smoke. Then Tammy and I kissed while Veronica took a long hit. She blew the smoke out in a tight stream into Tammy's copious cleavage. The smoke roiled up around our faces. Veronica repeated the process a few more times.

We were all starting to feel pretty good. We were relaxed, making out, our hands roaming, sharing the bong, the smoke, and each other. Tammy was already worked up, and apparently Veronica showed up ready to fuck. It didn't take her long to wrap her fingers around my cock. She took my balls in her hand and squeezed the base until the skin was tight. Then she raked her fingernails over my balls. The sensation was fantastic! As she played with my cock and balls she laid down and positioned herself under me. She opened her mouth and wrapped her dark, full Chula lips around my dick.

I leaned into Tammy's cleavage and kissed and sucked on her breasts. Meanwhile, she leaned back against the padded headboard and took a big rip off the bong. She blew the smoke down into my face and her tits. I loved that these women included cannabis in their sex play. Sex without it is still great, but cannabis elevates all sensations, and makes everything feel ten times better.

I wrapped my hands around her breasts and squeezed them, then stuck my tongue out and licked her nipple. I started gently, barely touching it. Teasing her. But my own lust soon took over and I sucked it into my mouth. After a few minutes we all rearranged ourselves until Tammy and I were facing each other on our knees with Veronica under us. Veronica was taking turns licking and sucking us both, and rubbing my cock up and down Tammy's slit, and especially her giant clit. My cock was hard as steel, and sensitive. Tammy's clit was hard and sensitive too. It wasn't long before she was moaning into my mouth.

Veronica's tongue felt amazing on my balls, which she was squeezing tightly. My hands held Tammy's plump ass cheeks. I pulled them apart and squeezed them. Veronica wrapped a hair-tie around the base of my balls, keeping them pulled tight. She rubbed my cock up and down Tammy's slit and got it covered in her juices. Then she stuck her tongue out and licked my cock clean.

I picked up the bong and lit it again. Tammy and I kissed, our mouths open wide, our tongues licking the other's, and twisting and dancing with each other. I took another big hit and Tammy and I shared the smoke again. Then she took a hit. I leaned down and planted my face between her titties, and squeezed them together, and she blew the smoke out at me. It roiled around her breasts and my face for a few seconds before I inhaled it all. Then I attacked her nipples.

After a few minutes Tammy and I were too high to stay on our knees, so we all rearranged again. Veronica and I made out while Tammy laid down and spread her legs wide, with us between them. Tammy pushed her pussy right up against our faces. We took the hint and turned our attention to her needy pussy.

With each of us on either side of her, we licked her clit up and down and kissed each other with her clit between us. Veronica picked up a mid-size buttplug and began working it into Tammy's wet pussy. It didn't take long before her pussy swallowed the plug. Veronica worked the plug in and out of Tammy's wet pussy while we both licked and sucked on her clit. Tammy was squirming, wiggling, whining and moaning all at the same time. She was close to cumming.

"Ohhhhhhhh please make me cum....fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm so close .... Ahhhhhhhhhh"

When Tammy cums, you know it! She gushes. It's not the milky, thick cum though. It's clear, and coats everything. Veronica worked the plug in and out of her as we sucked her clit. Tammy came hard, squirting on our faces as she finally released a day's worth of sexual frustration. I was beginning to love fucking her after she had been shooting B-roll - she's always horny as fuck, ready to cum, and and ready to fuck. Veronica worked the plug in and out of Tammy's pussy, making sure it was good and coated, then she pulled it out of her, sat up, and then ...

...she worked the plug into my asshole. At first I didn't think it would fit. It hurt a little, too. But Veronica knew what to do. She worked it gently against my asshole, all while making sexy noises while she did it. She spit on it and pushed it further in. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Tammy picked up the bong and took another hit. She blew the smoke down her body towards my face.

From behind me, I heard Veronica saying, "Ooh, look at that tight ass just begging to swallow this plug. You know you want it. Mmmmmm, look at you stretching out to take it. That's a good little butt slut. You're my butt slut, aren't you?"

All I could do was moan though, and push against the plug. The truth was that I did love the feeling of being fucked in my ass. My whole life I had been told that guys who enjoyed butt stuff were at least bi, but more likely were gay. Now I know that that's just ignorance talking. There are a lot of nerves in a man's ass, not to mention the P-Spot. A spot similar to a woman's G-Spot, it makes men have the most intense orgasms of our lives. I've never shot as much cum as I do when my ass is stimulated. Nor have I had as satisfying an orgasm.

It didn't take long before she had the plug in me. It stretched my hole out and filled me up. It was hitting my P-spot, but only enough to tease me. The nerves in my ass fired pure pleasure as the plug settled into place. Veronica pushed on the plug with one hand as she crawled under me, positioning herself under my cock.

I licked Tammy from hole to clit, up and down, over and over again. When I got to her clit, I took the whole thing in my mouth and bobbed up and down on it. She reached out and held my head with both of her hands and pushed me down on her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, and using lots of tongue, I sucked on it like my life depended on it. Meanwhile, Veronica was pushing the plug in my ass harder. Just as Tammy began to cum, Veronica took my cock in her hands. One hand played with the buttplug while she stroked my cock with the other hand. At that moment Tammy's juices squirted over my face once again.

Veronica squeezed the base of my cock, stuck her tongue out and licked the head. But she was just teasing me. She ran her fingernails up and down my cock and then over my taut ball sack. I leaned in and stuck my tongue into Tammy's twat. She tasted sweet, like honey with a slight tang. Her scent was heady and made my cock twitch against Veronica's tongue and pouty lips as she licked and kissed my cock, teasing me ruthlessly.

Tammy was gasping for air, moaning, and writhing all at the same time. She pushed my head away with one hand while the other one pulled dramatically on the bed sheet. Veronica noticed that Tammy had pulled away and needed a breather and paused what she was doing to me. I felt something tight around the base of my cock and looked down to see a hair-tie around it. My cock was even thicker than normal, engorged, and very sensitive. Veronica was the Queen of Sensation play. I didn't know for sure what to expect, but I suspected it was going to be a long night.

Veronica sat up and kissed me, then helped Tammy sit up and kissed her. Then she looked at me and smiled. "How was your drive?"

"It was okay... my A.C. went out about half-way up here, so I had to shower as soon as I got here."

"Good. I like a freshly showered man."

Tammy leaned in and inhaled my scent and then growled. "He smells delicious to me."

I use handmade goat's milk soap. Today's scent was Dragon's Blood - it was spicy, with a hint of orange, and warming spices. Veronica then leaned over, put the bong on the table and picked up the jar of sugar cubes. She popped the lid off, reached in and took one. She put it on the end of her tongue, then leaned in and kissed me, passing me the sugar cube. I crushed it as we kissed and we didn't break the kiss until I had swallowed the sugar. Then Veronica took another cube out and repeated the process with Tammy. Their tongues swirled around each other and I groped them both as they made out until Tammy had swallowed the sugar. Then I took a cube, put it on my tongue and kissed Veronica. She crushed it and swallowed it. Then Tammy took another one, crushed it, pulled us both in and stuck her tongue out. It was coated in sugar, which we licked from her tongue.

12