Somewhere Between Love and Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope y'all are ready for a long night of lots of sense play, fucking, and fun," Tammy said, looking at us mischievously. "This isn't the same acid from before. It's stronger, and lasts hours longer."

I sighed and looked at the two of them. They were both looking very sexy, and very horny. I shrugged and wrapped my arms around their shoulders, pulling us all a little closer to each other.

"Well, there's nothing for it now, is there? We might as well commit to having fun tonight, huh?"

With that we all three leaned in and started kissing. My hands wandered down to both of their asses and squeezed. I was already high as fuck, and hadn't really planned on tripping on acid too. But here I was with two beauties, who were also high as fuck and about to trip on acid.

It wasn't long before I was flying higher than ever before. I would like to say I had a night I would never forget, but to be completely honest, I don't remember anything past that point...

12