Somewhere in the Urango Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only was she loudly physically, from her body slapping into Adam but she was loud orally.

"Oh yeah, you like mommy's pussy? You want to cum inside this?" She grabbed one of her numerous folds.

"Yes momma!" Adam moaned, struggling to overcome the rushing feeling of his impending orgasm.

"You gotta cum inside mommy, you gotta make mommy's belly swell up." This was not just talk, only of their holiday plans was to arrive as two and leave as at least three. Those thoughts drove them over the orgasm edge, they came hard and they came together. Just like Beth, Kathy slumped over forward onto her son to share a silent moment. No one spoke until Beth raised a good question.

"Is it illegal here to fuck on a public beach?"

"Shit, yeah, we got caught up there." Kathy responded while looking around. "I don't see anyone but we should leave, right?"

Everyone agreed they probably should go, but no one said it or made any moves. The couple's were still enjoying the moment.

"Adam?" Dillon asked.

"Yeah buddy?"

"I just fucked my mom." Dillon stated the obvious.

"Awesome! So did I, so did I." Adam trailed off back to post orgasmic bliss. "Wait no! I mean my mom."

"Dumb ass, some time I can't believe I married a turkey like you." Kathy kissed her son to let her know she wasn't being serious before asking "should we tell them?"

Adam responded instantly with an,

"absolutely."

Kathy turned to Beth and Dillon and started to explain,

"This isn't just a holiday for us, it's our honeymoon. We got married before coming here."

Beth and Dillon gave the traditional congratulations, they were genuinely thrilled for them. Sure they had known the two a few hours but they shared a deep connection. Adam explained he didn't wear his band. It didn't fit, so he kept it in his wife/mom's bag. Beth remembered that must have been the ring she picked up.

"You can do that?" Beth asked Kathy, she was surprised but intrigued by the idea of an incestuous marriage.

"Oh well not legally, but marriage isn't just a law." Kathy explained, "we want to start a family together, so we just wanted to commit to each other. So we had our own private ceremony ."

"Can we get married, mom?" Dillon hadn't said anything in a while and he was easy to miss under his mother, Beth had momentarily forgot he was there.

"You're gonna propose and not even buy me dinner? Actually I bought you dinner, some husband you make." she messingly scolded her son. Although she was immediately distracted with the feel of her son getting hard inside her again.

"Oh the thought of being mommy's hubby turns you on?" Beth rolled her hips teasing her son's cock.

"You want to be mommy's man?" She asked her son as she began to bounce.

"Well get on top and do the work so" Beth stuck out her tongue and stood up. She lay down in the sand with legs open.

"Come on, hop on your mom" she said as she played with her nipples. Taking his natural place back in between her thighs he grabbed the base of his thick cock. He rubbed the tip up and down her pussy, paying special attention to her clit.

"And don't be so gentle, don't worry I'm a big girl you wont break me."

Her hungry pussy greedily swallowed the whole shaft. It was the biggest she'd ever had but she was getting use to it. It was a perfect storm as her son's cock ploughed through her wet hole.

Kathy had gotten off her son but only because she could feel him getting hard again.

"Let me suck that cock, but you gotta cum inside me."

Kathy took her son's cock in her hand. Lightly tossing it between her thick fingers, she started to tongue his head. She kissed his balls before licking and gently sucking one to her mouth. She wanted to show the love she already had for what could be her next child.

"Who gives the best blow jobs?" She asked.

"Mommy does." Adam said as he slid his hand across her shoulders and up her head. He started to push down. His cock filled her mouth but he didn't stop. He felt the tip of his cock slide down her throat. Kathy didn't resist, she just kept eye contact with her son. Only when her nose met his public hair did she start to move. First it was just her throat muscles contracting about his cock, then she began to lift her head. She was an experienced cock sucker and well use her son's cock. She could bring her head just enough air before sliding back down Adam's pole.

Beth wasn't sure where she was, how long she'd been there, or anything really. Now all she cared, her son's penis was pistoning her pussy to new heights. He had improved noticeably. His smooth strokes met no resistance, he had taken control and now owned this pussy. Beth's legs had lifted into the air, her toes curled with pleasure and her son showed no signs of stopping as he rhythmically thrust his hips.

She couldn't believe her son's rapid improvement. It was like his cock was made for her pussy. She could see and feel how much effort he was putting in, but he was still too gentle.

"Come on, mommy likes it rough." Beth slapped Dillon's ass. She made sure it was hard enough that he was spurred on.

"I just fucked my son on the beach treat me like the slut-"

Dillon slapped his mother across the face. The shock actually stunned her more than the hit itself but she got the message.

"Shut the fuck up." Dillon grunted as he changed to much slower but hard trusts. He would hold the tip just at the entrance to his mother's cunt for a second before slamming with all his force. The sudden but unstoppable force battered his point home. This was exactly what Beth wanted some proper cock impaling her pussy Dillon continued to ram away at his mother.

Dillon felt he had to make his mother cum. He had turned his mom into a quivering pile of pre-orgasm moans, but he wasn't finished. He began to all out jack hammer her pussy, trying to push her over the edge. Now that Beth had loosened up she was much more able to take a pounding. She was moaning and writhing under him. Dillon grabbed his mother's nipples with his mouth. He began to suck on it but only as a ruse. He sunk his teeth down into her soft tit flesh. As he bit hard his mother's moan pitched higher. Just as Beth felt it was too much, Dillon's grip lessened.

His move had done the trick, Beth could feel her orgasm building up. "Oh fuck!" Beth began to shake violently and cried out. Dillon mightn't be experienced but he knew enough to know his mother was cumming he could feel a rush of her juice flow against his cock.

"Oh fuck! Did I squirt? I've never done that before." She asked as she began to recover from her mighty orgasm. No one had ever fucked her like that before, she panted as she continued to twitch and moan.

The sounds of Beth' cumming made Adam realise he wasn't far off.

"I'm about to cum. Mom let me get in you." He said to Kathy who still was getting face fucked by him. Kathy didn't get up; rather she pushed her head down and squeezed as tight as she could with her throat to milk her son's cock. Adam didn't put up a fight as he shot his load down his mother's throat.

"Mom we're trying to have a baby." Adam wasn't annoyed but it wasn't a real complaint.

"Sorry I was hungry." Kathy didn't look very apologetic, but she didn't need to, as she wiped her son's cum from the side of her mouth.

Beth realized that not only was she not on birth control, but also Dillon wasn't wearing a condom, a second later she realized she didn't care. After the fucking he given her, he had the right to cum wherever he wanted. If there was any man she would have another child with it would be her son.

"I want to come on your tummy." Dillon told, not asked, his mother as he whipped his cock out of her. He yanked at it furiously, it was well lubed up with a mixture of precum and pussy juice. Soon it fired its first rope of cum. It landed in her deep belly button. Two more equally impressive ropes came soon after. By the time he was done he had covered his mother's tummy.

"Wow! And that was your second load!" Beth said in amazement, as she ran a finger along her belly.

Almost hidden against the rocky break wall Matteo the Buffet co-owner, stood looking at the distant couples, all while getting a blowjob from his wife and daughter. Halla sat behind him eating his ass. All of them were naked.

"Hmm the plot thickens." He said out loud. "Maybe next time."