Somnambulism: Sleepwalking Stepmom

Story Info
Enjoying his new stepmom's company.
7.3k words
4.63
16.8k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts mature familial sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Lewis was gripped in a rib-cracking hug but in a nice way. He was home after completing Uni and his father had picked him up at the station. It was the first chance he had had to meet the woman who was now his stepmother "Oh I've heard so much about you from your father. I feel I know you already" Cassie had gushed. Lewis's father had done a similar job of keeping Lewis in the loop, firstly with meeting a very nice woman, then moving her into his home and finally marrying her in a simple ceremony at the local municipal office; all within nine weeks of meeting. The photos his father had shared of the brunette woman didn't do her justice, she was beautiful especially when she smiled.

Lewis was glad his father had met someone that he was obviously enamoured with judging by the tones he used when speaking about her. His birth mother hadn't been around since Lewis had turned ten and his father didn't have a very good track record of picking suitable women in the following years. One had been moved in as Lewis's stepmother but she was out for herself and it seemed to Lewis on the surface that Cassie was different. His father had made a point of including Lewis as he valued his son's opinion and was at pains to insist that he would only proceed with wedding number three with Lewis's consent. He had even offered to pay for Lewis to be at the ceremony but it had come at a bad time with exams and he said to go ahead without him as long as he heard how it went.

On the day of Lewis's arrival, the three had gone out for a celebration meal and the young man was enjoying being treated as an adult in the company of other adults. He had got up to some stupid shit at Uni but had knuckled down in his final year to achieve the results that had been expected of him. After the meal, Lewis went off to his bedroom and slumped on his bed, casting his gaze over the teen posters that were still up from before he left for Uni, it all seemed alien after the years away. He cast his gaze across an old poster of Eva Longoria in a bathing costume and suddenly realised how much Cassie looked like his fantasy woman even if she were a few inches taller. Although his cock started to fill with blood he admonished himself for having those thoughts about his new stepmom. Despite her wearing a low-cut top, he had done an admirable job of diverting his eyeline from her chest on the first meeting in person.

At some point, Lewis had drifted off to sleep while still fully dressed, not an uncommon occurrence at Uni. He wasn't sure what time it was but he jolted awake with someone standing by his bed. As he scrabbled up towards the headboard to reach for the lamp, he realised it was Cassie who stood looking at the opposite wall dressed in just her white silk nightgown. "Err, Hi. Is everything alright?" No answer came and so he waved his hands around but her gaze was still fixed ahead. He paid closer attention to her expression but it was blank and her grey/blue eyes were glazed over. Lewis held up his fingers and clicked them a couple of times, but still nothing was recognised. 'She must be sleepwalking' Lewis mused, he was uncertain how to proceed as he'd never come across it before.

A previous girlfriend used to talk in her sleep and the morning knew nothing of the conversation that had transpired. What frightened him the most was he was uncertain whether waking her up would not be good for her and so he gently took her arm and was able to steer her towards his bedroom door. He gently said, "Okay, let's have you back in bed so nothing untoward takes place." In reality, he was concerned about the consequences if she went down to the kitchen or worse climbed in the car. While he guided her towards her own bedroom, he inadvertently looked down at her chest and how it made her nightgown billow nicely -- that's when he admonished himself again for having those thoughts about her but he put it down to 'not having had any for a couple of months now.'

He guided her to the door, opened it and led her to the bed. 'Should I wake Dad' he wondered but then considered 'He's fast asleep, I can't see why the whole house should be awake. He steered her to sit down initially and then lie down before covering her with the bedding. Although he went back to his own bed, he struggled to nod off again in case it happened a second time but thankfully it didn't and although he nodded off, it was a restless sleep. By the time he did get up the next morning his father had already headed off to the office and it was Cassie who greeted him in the kitchen wearing a white fluffy dressing gown as she asked, "Good morning sleepy head, did it feel strange being back in your old bed?"

Lewis considered his response before replying "It was very easy to readjust, that was until I found you next to my bed."

Her hand came up to her mouth and her expression projected her shock as she gasped "Oh no I didn't. I'm terribly sorry, I completely forgot to warn you about my sleepwalking. Was I saying or doing anything?" her expression portraying her fear of the unknown.

Lewis put a comforting hand on her shoulder and replied "No harm done. No, all you did was come into my room and stare at the wall. I didn't want to wake you but guided you back to bed. It sounds like this isn't the first time it's happened?"

Cassie sat at the breakfast bar and explained "It started in my teen years but trailed off after a while. The doctors diagnosed it as a stress response which kind of makes sense. It flared up at certain times and reoccurred when I moved in with your dad. Your father has taken to hiding the car keys and turning the cooker off so I don't cause any accidents."

Lewis was concerned and asked, "It's not because I've come home, is it?"

Cassie reached her hand over to his arm "Arr, thank you for the concern. It might be triggered by the change but it will settle down, it's certainly not because I don't want you here, this was your home long before it was mine. Your father and I are both buzzing to have you back, your father especially, he's very proud of you and what you've achieved. We were happy bumbling along as a couple but not having children of my own means I'm really looking forward to spending some time getting to know you. Just bear with my somnambulism while my subconscious adjusts."

The morning settled down and after Lewis had put his clothes away, he and Cassie went for a walk in the local park. The sun was warming them nicely as they walked and Cassie insisted on linking her arm through Lewis's as they walked, chatted and laughed at each other's gentle chiding. They stopped a couple of times for refreshments and it was mid-afternoon by the time they got back with Lewis's father due back not too long afterwards. Cassie cooked a delicious meal as her welcome to Lewis and the three continued the same jovial vein that had been easily achieved at yesterday's meal.

Lewis had a bit of a restless night waiting for Cassie to sleepwalk but nothing happened. That's not to say that Cassie didn't question him the following morning, "I didn't disturb you last night, did I?"

Lewis placed a comforting hand on her shoulder again -- it was strange how easily the two had settled into each other's company and that included their familial contacts, "No, nothing last night. If you don't mind me asking do you remember anything at all of what happens when you are sleepwalking?"

Cassie hung her head down to look at her feet as she replied "Unfortunately no, that's the annoying thing. I could be up to all manner of things and not know about it. Your father offered to rig the house up with a camera so I could see where I went and what I did but I said that it was probably better that I didn't know."

Lewis showed genuine concern when he asked, "Is there nothing that the doctors can do to help you?"

Cassie replied "Sadly no. I've tried hypnosis which had some benefits in my younger days, acupuncture had zero effect and I've tried a whole variety of medicines too numerous to mention, none of which seemed to work. They've told me that they can't do clinical trials because it's hard to replicate a home environment in laboratory conditions. Just bear with me, I hope it settles down just know that whatever I say or do while asleep has no bearing on my conscious self." 'Oh god' thought Cassie 'How do I tell him about getting aroused in the first third of the night when slow-wave sleep is most prominent? I just pray I behave myself.' It wasn't uncommon to wake up with her panties drenched with arousal.

That night Lewis had a visitation from Cassie, this time he woke to find her sitting on his bed stroking his leg with maternal affection. They had the briefest of conversations about cleaning this particular saucepan which Lewis thought was a bit random but went along with it. As with the previous occurrence he guided her back to bed and left once he saw her settled, however, when he saw Cassie the following morning, he didn't mention it as she hadn't asked.

Things took a dramatic turn the following night though. Lewis had found he slept better if he didn't dwell on the prospect of having to keep an ear out for any sounds. He was well and truly out for the count and it was some time until he roused round but when he did, he got the shock of his life when he felt soft lips around his hard dick. Initially, he groaned approvingly and lay back enjoying the sensations as it had been some time since he had gotten off. He jolted awake with his eyes wide open when he realised there was no natural reason to feel these sensations in his current circumstance. He looked down at his crotch and sure enough, his stepmother was knelt beside the bed leant over steadily dipping her head up and down his length. 'God that feels good' Lewis initially thought but then propriety made him scramble up the bed to lie with his back against the headboard and reached over to switch the bedside light on.

Cassie wasn't to be denied and her mouth followed his cock and merely resumed her ministrations in the new position. In something of a shock Lewis asked, "What are you doing?" but his eyes were glazed over and Lewis realised she was doing this in her sleep. His consciousness was pricked as he shouldn't be enjoying it but it felt so very good after his period of abstinence so he rested his head back on the headboard and rested his right hand on the back of Cassie's head. He knew if she woke up mid-blowjob that there would be hell to pay but she was superbly talented with her mouth and he needed to get off now he was hard. It wasn't a case of her going through the motions either, the way she fluttered her tongue around his length as she dipped back and forth made Lewis realise that this had to be up there with the best blowjobs he had received.

Above all though she did a superb job of keeping him edged, he was enjoying it so much and had been leaking pre-cum on her tongue very early on but she wasn't doing it to get him off. 'Maybe my dad gets to enjoy this treatment regularly? Maybe she just enjoys giving blowjobs?' he considered. She would occasionally disengage her mouth to flutter her lips and tongue down his length and he made a conscious effort to look at her eyes which were still glazed over and so he went back to just enjoying the best blowjob he had ever received. Eventually, though he could feel his balls bubble heralding his imminent climax and just went with the flow as he was tipped over the edge. He gripped her hair in his hand as he grunted as quietly as he was able as he coated her tonsils. He was concerned his reaction might have woken her up but she just absentmindedly swallowed and proceeded to lavish attention on his deflating dick with her tongue and lips.

As she hadn't woken up Lewis reached over and gave her nearest breast a tentative squeeze. He liked what he found, her breast was the perfect size to sit in his hand and as he flexed his fingers, the flesh flexed and undulated perfectly with his attention. He wondered if he dared go further but then considered he had pushed his luck for one night and so he climbed out of bed, helped the sleeping Cassie to stand and guided her back to bed. Once again, he was bemused that his father was able to sleep so soundly through her movements.

The following morning Cassie woke as he husband was leaving for work to a strange aftertaste in her mouth. She had brushed her teeth the previous evening but she figured she had had another episode that took her down to the kitchen and ate something which wouldn't have been the first time. Last time she had gone down to the kitchen in the morning to find a part-eaten onion beside a partially eaten apple. She did ask Lewis "Did you see if I was sleepwalking last night?"

Lewis had to hide his reddening face as he turned and retrieved something from the fridge mumbling "No, sorry I was out like a light last night." He had to sit down abruptly as his dick was filling with blood at the memory of the amazing blowjob she had administered last night -- surprising as he had beaten one off himself at the memory when he eventually woke up not ten minutes before.

The day was spent with Lewis trawling the local job sites to decide where his degree would be best utilised which earned him a pat on the back from his father when he had returned and Cassie enthusing that the three of them should go out for a meal before Lewis flew the nest. She pointedly said with a pouted bottom lip "Ahhh, just when I'm beginning to enjoy having a son of my own to pamper." This made Lewis chuckle internally at her special type of pampering last night, "Maybe you can find something local so you won't need to be flying the nest quite so quickly. I certainly don't want to hold you back but neither do I want you to go so soon after you're back."

"Here, here" his father added.

Lewis reached over for Cassie's hand -- he was still surprised how easily they found these open shows of affection in such a short time after meeting for the first time. "Rest assured, I'm looking to stay local and even if I do fly the nest I won't be going far" he said. In his mind, he was thinking 'Keep up the blowjobs and you'll never get rid of me' but then added 'That is until we get caught of course.' That night Lewis woke up to a soft gentle hand rising up and down his hard dick and knew in an instant that it was his stepmother once more. Interspersed between the job hunting Lewis had started to research somnambulism. It seems sleepwalkers quite often have little or no memory of the incidents that transpire and it typically occurs during the first third or rapid eye movement of sleep. The causes can be many and varied but there are higher incidences of sleepwalking when someone has anxiety or hysteria or worse, schizophrenia. He did find though that patients have a higher chance of suffering if they are prone to migraines which he remembered Cassie saying she did that day they were walking in the park.

With this in mind, as she sat on his bed once more, he reached up behind her head and gently guided her head down so her face was inches from his erection. Her instincts kicked in and took him deep into her mouth once more. This time however after making him come he sat her upright and then lifted her white silk nightgown until it cleared her breasts. Because her eyes were still glazed over she had a determined feel of her full yet soft breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her erect nipples. This elicited a groaned response from Cassie and Lewis's gaze jerked up to see if her eyes were still glazed but they remained the same. After a suitable time, he lowered her gown and steered her back to her bed.

The following night he woke to a sound downstairs and went down to investigate. It didn't surprise him to see Cassie but this time felt a pang of disappointment as she was cleaning the kitchen work surface - disappointment as he wouldn't have minded another blowjob. "Yes, you've done a very good job of cleaning," he said as he removed the cloth and cleaner from her hands. He was about to begin steering her back upstairs and then decided to have a little fun. He once again lifted her nightgown to feel her breasts but then decided to worm his right hand inside her tiny white lace panties. His fingertips wandered over her erect clitoris making her moan in frustration but as he worked his fingers lower, he came across her copious juices that seemed to coat everywhere.

He dipped two tentative fingers inside and once they were coated up to the second knuckle extracted them so he could bring them up to his mouth. She smelt great and as his tongue swirled around his fingers, he realised she tasted amazing. Having cleaned his fingers, he sunk them straight back inside her; the way her pussy juices flowed around his fingers felt amazing. She had brought him off so many times that Lewis figured it only fair for him to replay the compliment and so right there in the family kitchen while she largely remained motionless staring at the cooker Lewis set up an amazing rate shuttling his two fingers in and out of her clutching pussy. She gave an anguished groan that Lewis was concerned would wake his father as her pussy muscles clamped down hard on his fingers. He was able to feel how the different muscles flexed and squeezed at his fingers at different intervals.

After licking his fingers clean Lewis redressed Cassie and helped her upstairs and into bed. He did come that night but by his own hand as he played the memory through his mind of her soft full breasts, the juice flowing in her pussy and the way it clamped on his fingers. The following morning his father was enjoying his breakfast when Cassie asked, "Did you catch me wandering around last night?" a question that his father perked up on hearing.

Lewis had already rehearsed what he would say if asked and replied "Yes, I heard movement downstairs and came down to check you were alright. That's when I found you doing a stellar job of cleaning the work surfaces. It fascinates me how you can carry on everyday tasks on autopilot."

Cassie put her head in her hands as she gushed "I can't apologise enough for disturbing you."

Lewis stood at her side and placed a hand on her shoulder saying "Don't sweat it. It doesn't disturb me but I feel I have to check to make sure you are okay."

Cassie flung her arms around Lewis's shoulders and sunk her head in his neck mumbling "Thank you. That means so much to me." Once again, this morning she woke up to find her panties saturated and feared the worst.

His father stood and clapped him on the back saying "Son you have no idea just how proud I am of the man you've become and your consideration of others."

"Thanks, Dad" Lewis answered adding "I've only known Cassie a short while but I really appreciate what she brings to this family." In his mind, he was thinking 'You might change your mind if you knew I had finger fucked your new wife. While Cassie remains blissfully ignorant, I'm going to play this for every step I can.' The next couple of nights went without incident which Lewis missed getting blown but he assumed that Cassie's mind had been put at rest and he kind of liked that idea.

The next night caught Cassie knelt at the side of Lewis's bed sucking his cock as though her life depended on it. He reached for the light so he could watch her at her task. Thankfully he was looking at the switch and didn't see her blink her eyes at the sudden burst of light -- her eyes weren't glazed this time but Lewis was too into it to notice as she didn't appear any differently than all the other times. If anything, she seemed to be more into what she was doing and Lewis lurched his hips up as he came coating her tongue and tonsils with his warm salty come.

12