Somnambulism: Sleepwalking Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was silently thanking the heavens as she savoured the flavour because, unlike the other instances, Cassie was fully awake this time. The last few nights she had agonised over how much she liked holding on to Lewis and his enveloping strong arms. She had woken the first morning with dry panties but the next night she had been having a wet dream of Lewis picking her up in his arms and carrying her to her bed. The next night the dream went further and she was dry humping in the bed in time with the delusionary thrusts from Lewis that morning as she peeled her damp panties away from her pussy the realisation hit her that she could do some previously unspeakable things to Lewis under the guise of her sleepwalking prompting her to act like this tonight.

Lewis was too enveloped in his euphoric climax that he never thought to check her expression as he lifted her nightgown as usual and after pawing at her breasts for a short while fed her hungry pussy with his fingers until she came once again while three fingers were buried inside her this time. Cassie loved the way her climax made her feel and the aftershocks of her orgasm were still shooting around her body when Lewis sunk to kneel on the floor, spread her legs and start to lap his eager tongue at her tasty pussy pie. Cassie was struggling to maintain her dazed act as he ferociously attacked her pussy and flopped back on the bed gasping while her hand clamped the back of his head to press his face further into her pussy.

After he made her come a second time she wasn't acting when he looked up to see her dazed expression, her mind was on some distant cloud; she hadn't had her pussy eaten so comprehensively in a very long time. She might have contented herself with those two climaxes but Lewis shuffled forward on her knees and fed his erect cock into her hungry snatch to send a myriad of sensations shooting around her body. Any other fuck would see her hanging on to her partner with her verbalising her encouragement to be fucked harder but she didn't trust herself to give herself away as she didn't know how far she may or may not have gone in the past and how she should react if she were in a haze and so lay her head back allowing herself the odd approving grunt as he thrust forward. 'God he fucks me so well' she thought.

Lewis hadn't dared go this far before but with her not visiting for a few days he wanted to maximise what he could get away with as there was no guarantee when it would re-occur. He found himself whispering to himself "Oh boy is this one snug pussy, I'm going to loose my load any minute." Cassie wanted to smile at the compliment but willed herself to focus up on the ceiling, her eyes cast around and then they fell on the Eva Longoria poster and its similarities to a younger Cassie. The realisation made her pussy clamp down on Lewis's dick and he assumed she had come in her sleep and so he started to stab his hips forward at a greater rate to get himself off. Thankfully this change in temp triggered Cassie's third orgasm of the night and her clasping pussy tipped Lewis over the edge.

She luxuriated in the feeling of his come bathing her insides, it seemed so decadent. She was coming down from yet another amazing high but was awake enough to sense Lewis lean forward and plant a delicate kiss on her stomach. He then proceeded to kiss up her torso to her breasts and then showered her nipples and cleavage with more kisses. She would have dearly loved to take him in her arms as she longed for an extensive cuddle but Lewis meekly redressed her and she had to act asleep while he guided her to her bed. Cassie lay for hours with the two fingers of her right hand playing with her pussy while the thumb and forefinger of her left hand twiddled with her left nipple as she played the events over in her mind. She had come three times under Lewis's attentions and a fourth time at her own fingers. Her dilemma was how to play the morning ritual with the young man who had ignited a flame inside her that she doubted could be extinguished conventionally.

Although the morning conversation was a little stinted Lewis did confirm to Cassie "You did sit on my bed but I just took you back to your room."

'How nice of him to say that' Cassie considered but said "I'm not going to apologise again as it seems to make you uncomfortable but I will say that I'm probably doing it out of some kind of maternal concern plus I want to underline just how much I appreciate you supporting me so much." With her coming to an end, it was Lewis who stood up, walked around the table and leaned forward to wrap his arms around her shoulders. This was the hug she had needed last night but it was Lewis who pulled back when he felt a tear on his shoulder. She waved a dismissive hand but didn't pull fully away as she blubbed "I'm okay really, it's just I love you as much as your father - perhaps more after seeing your concern for me and after he told me a few stories of your birth mother. You really have turned into a fine young man." The cuddle was resumed and her pussy twitched at the memory of what he felt like buried deep inside her.

That night Cassie got very little sleep and spent the night tossing and rolling in the bed as her conscience troubled her over what happened the previous night. Her pussy was twitching but she dared not go to Lewis's bedroom as she didn't trust herself not to start blowing his lovely cock again. The following night though she couldn't rest and decided she needed some form of intimate contact with her stepson. She crept along the landing and listened for sounds of slow heavy breathing from his room. She was about to chicken out and return to her bed but she peeked around the door frame and the view before her sealed her fate.

As it was a warm summer evening, he lay on top of the bed covers with just his boxer shorts on and she seemed on autopilot as she softly tiptoed over to his bed. She cautiously climbed on the bed and teased his legs apart so that she could settle down between them to free his dick from his underwear. A few tugs soon had it filling with blood and she luxuriated how warm it felt against her palm as she craned her neck forward to take him in her mouth. She had always enjoyed performing oral sex but Lewis was the first so much younger than her as he groaned approvingly in his sleep. She knew he was rousing round when she felt his hand gently placed on the back of her head and his grunts were becoming more audible until he coated her tongue with his tangy come.

By this time, he had switched the bedside light on and so she acted as though she were asleep when she sat on the side of the bed staring at the wall, 'Oh god, please touch me' her thought process was silently screaming in her head, 'Make me come.'

Cassie didn't have to wait long for Lewis to sit up beside her, lift her nightgown clear of her breasts and then tentatively lick each prominent nipple. Inwardly she wanted to grab the back of his head and mash his face into her breasts but she tried to act asleep while only giving the gentlest of grunts by way of encouragement. Lewis's fingers worked down to slip inside her panties and were fingering her nicely when he removed them. The momentary disappointment in Cassie was replaced by relief as her steered her to lie down on his bed, curl up between her legs which had been arranged with a wide stance and after hitching her panties aside began to lick at her clitoris and labia.

Cassie was finding it harder and harder to restrain her responses to the superb job he was doing with his tongue, the sensations seemed to be pulsing every millisecond around every extremity. This was the point that Lewis looked up into his beautiful stepmother's face and saw her looking back longingly at him. He immediately stopped and asked, "You're not asleep, are you?" Cassie said nothing but shook her head a couple of times, in her head, she was begging him to carry on. Next, he asked, "Do you want me to stop?" Another shake of her head was her response and while his gaze remained fixed a broad smile played across his face before he closed the gap and reattached his tongue. His gaze remained fixed on her but now the secret was out of the bag Cassie was able to let off her shackles and get animated in her enjoyment of the impending orgasm.

Her right hand grasped the hair on the back of Lewis's head while her left played with her left nipple. Her hips bounced up and down and her legs thrashed around the bed as the damn broke and she allowed herself to come, coating his tongue, lips and lower face with her juice. This particular climax ended up with her seeing stars, so complete were the sensations that continued to wash over her.

Lewis sat back on his heels while she recovered and very slowly, she started to return to terra-firma. She looked at him dreading his first words and as it turned out she was doing the same back at her. Cassie took the lead by sitting up on the bed, putting her arms around his neck and drawing him into a kiss that had his face burning beetroot red. The kiss lingered until she felt the need to pull back and utter her first words since being discovered "Thank you. What gave me away?"

Lewis had to think before replying "I don't know, previously your eyes were glazed over but when I looked up your eyes were crystal clear. You aren't mad at me, are you?"

Cassie considered her reply "Technically I started it; you aren't mad at me are you?"

Lewis smiled a smile that Cassie found infectious before asking "Far from it, have you been awake all these times?"

Cassie's expression purveyed her confusion "Only last time, you felt so very good inside me. How long has this been going on for?"

"Speaking of which" Lewis started to say as he pushed her back to lie on the bed and wriggled between her legs before feeding his hard cock inside her "It's been building for a few weeks. It started with the odd feel of your breast building up but last time was the first time I fucked you. I should have known that I'd get found out but it just felt too good having your mouth or hand on my dick."

Cassie stared into his gaze and Lewis thought her eyes were particularly sparkling in the light as she said "Shut up and fuck me good. I love your father very much but you do things to my body he could only dream of."

Lewis was lost in the sensation of having his firm dick being bathed and squeezed in her pussy to say anything else. The post fuck was the best bit for Cassie, Lewis was laid back while she curled up next to him with his arm draped over her shoulder. They lay still for a while before Lewis looked down at her and asked, "What about Dad?"

This was the part Cassie was dreading but responded "What about him? I love him very much but I can't give up this dick" She played with his dick as it started to fill with blood once more.

Lewis then decided to set his stall out and said "I suggest we keep quiet. He's obviously besotted with you -- but then I can see why -- you are good for him and the last thing I'd want is to hurt him especially after my own mother, he hasn't had much luck with women before you."

Cassie barked a faint laugh "You mean the woman who betrays him with his own son. Look I want to state that I love you both, but in different ways but above all, I don't want him hurt again."

Lewis shrugged "That sounds like it's settled, we don't mention anything and make sure we are very, very careful. Your somnambulism provides a good cover but we must be careful."

Cassie smiled and craned her neck up to kiss him; the little peck grew in intensity until she climbed on top of him. This was the point that she discovered his re-invigorated cock pressing against her crotch, she pulled back and looked bemused "Are you ready to go again?" He had the good grace to look sheepish as he nodded enthusiastically, 'Oh my god, I've woken a beast. How lucky am I to have a cock that can recharge so easily.' Cassie raised herself, grabbed his dick and pointed it at her pussy before sinking down his length causing both to groan approvingly.

Lewis reached up and cupped her breasts as they jumped and jiggled along to her rise and fall along his dick. Cassie was in the driving seat and set a slow rate so she could feel every bump and ridge of his dick just loving having Lewis under her control and him portraying his admiration. Lewis then pushed his upper torso up so he could capture the first one and then the other nipple in his lips prompting a gasped "Oh god" from Cassie.

"Get on your knees, I want to fuck you from behind" Lewis announced.

Cassie showed how keen she was to comply as she got off him, nudged him out of the way and sank to her hands and knees looking over her shoulder invitingly as she wiggled her butt at him. Lewis was equally keen to resume fucking her and fed his dick back inside her before setting a blistering rate of thrusts at her pussy. This climax was going to outweigh any previous ones and as her volume of groans built up, Lewis pushed her face forward so she was muffled by the pillows. Thankfully she came a minute or so before Lewis held still and growled as he unloaded his come deep inside her while he had a firm grip on her hips.

She allowed Lewis to slump down on the bed lying on his back while panting to catch his breath. Cassie slipped on her side and Lewis draped his hand over her shoulders while she rested her head on his shoulders. It took some time for both to catch their breath and it was Cassie that said in a low voice "That was amazing, I've never been fucked so comprehensively as that; you're a marvel."

Lewis wore his infectious smile "It was pretty special, wasn't it?" after a short pause he asked, "Any regrets?"

Cassie chose not to speak for a while "I'm still struggling to reconcile going behind your father's back. I love him dearly but he just doesn't fuck me like that, he's too gentle. Don't get me wrong, that's nice sometimes and your dad and I get on so well outside of the bedroom" her words trailed off.

Lewis decided to grasp the nettle "But you need his love and my cock?"

Cassie looked shocked but then her expression softened as she eventually replied, "God help me but you're right."

Lewis looked down at her and craned his neck down until she stretched hers up and they could kiss. He pulled back and said "I'm cool with that. You are too good for Dad and I don't want to split you, I won't be the jealous kind of guy if you two have a public show of attention."

Cassie nestled her head against his shoulder and simply replied "Thank you. Can you just hold me for a while" which is exactly what they did. After a good while cuddling Cassie reluctantly levered herself up on her elbow and while rubbing her hand over her stepson's chest suggested "I'd rather stay like this but I think it's prudent that I return to my bed before your father wakes." Lewis nodded his agreement and Cassie craned forward to give him a long deep lingering kiss that he wouldn't forget in a hurry. He left switching the light off until she had left his room, it afforded him the perfect view of her receding butt prompting the memory of how it shook and quivered when they were fucking doggy style. He heard the shower running briefly as he switched off his light and then proceeded to stare up at the ceiling recalling the events that had so recently transpired.

He briefly pictured Cassie cuddled up to his father and although there was a little pang of jealousy, there was perhaps more a feeling of guilt that he realised he would have to work on. Although it was Cassie who had physically started it all, her mind was elsewhere and actually, it was him who had instigated things. He dearly hoped the feelings would dilute in the days and weeks to come but until then he clung on to the memory of looking into her eyes as he lapped at her pussy and the way her pussy clung to his dick as she came. No surprise that by the end he was sporting another boner that he had to take care of himself.

He must have dozed off as the next thing he knew, he could hear voices from the kitchen downstairs. As tempting as it was to roll over and try for more sleep, he decided to make his way downstairs in case Cassie needed his support. He walked into a scene of domestic bliss. Cassie was sat in her dressing gown sipping her coffee with Lewis's father sat opposite finishing off his breakfast "Here's my amazing son. I didn't expect to see you this early." Lewis fained a grunt and yawn before slumping onto the nearest chair as Cassie got up to get him a cup of coffee prompting his father to comment "It does an old man good to see his new wife and his son get on so well." Lewis had to look down at the floor to hide his smirk as his father stood up announcing "Well I must be away; I should be back early today" before kissing his wife and ruffling his son's hair as he walked past to pick up his briefcase.

Cassie smirked over at Lewis mouthing "My insides are still quaking from last night." As soon as they heard her husband's car pull away Cassie stood up, dropped her dressing gown to the floor to reveal her naked body and made her way over to Lewis. She sunk to her knees and wrestled his legs apart so she could shuffle forward, in an instant his cock was aired and disappeared in her soft mouth to work up and down the flesh. Cassie kept at the task until he coated her tongue with his come. Naturally, Lewis had to return the favour and had Cassie sit on the dining table while he remained sitting in his chair and took a good hour to lavish his tongue and lips along her sex. That first day seemed to have been spent naked fucking each other to a standstill including in the shower where they prepared for Lewis's father to return.

It didn't surprise Lewis when he felt soft lips on his dick in the early hours of the morning and the two managed two further fucks before Cassie returned to her own bed. Lewis's job search lay forgotten for a few weeks as the two lovers absorbed each other's bodies before Cassie announced "You'll kill me off fucking me so much. I'm worried we're getting complacent and could get caught. I think we limit ourselves to two fucks a day alternating between daytime one day and night the next. What do you say?" Lewis agreed for no other reason than he needed a rest himself.

Their activities were curtailed a bit when Lewis found a good job locally. This is when Cassie suggested Lewis go on some dates so that his father doesn't get suspicious. Secretly she hated the fact another woman would be enjoying her stepson's amazing talents but thankfully it didn't seem to diminish his adoration of her voluptuous body. His father even chided him "You never seem to last very long with your girlfriends."

Lewis had the perfect retort "I'm afraid they all fail to match Cassie, she's a tough act to follow."

Cassie immediately stood up and placed her arms around his neck to nuzzle her face in his neck saying, "Oh you are such a sweet boy."

Meantime his father patted him on the back and replied, "Nice one son, you could do a lot worse than wait for someone as special as her."

It took some time but Lewis eventually started to date a girl his age from his office and they decided to set up a home together. Cassie was heartbroken but hid most of her disappointment from her husband. She didn't go without as Lewis paid frequent visits when his father was elsewhere and Cassie would go to him when he had a day off and his girlfriend was out.

12