All Comments on 'Son & Nudist Mom Fuck Like Crazy!'

by MR. Gibson

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Boring Fantasy

Wow.. What started out like a great idea turned into an unrealistic load of junk....

Sorry... but this one did not cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Worst p0rn ever!

This is hilarious. Not only is it the worst p0rn ever written, it's the worst writing of any kind ever. A truly brilliant talent to achieve this level of horror: it made me quite ill with laughter to force myself to read all the way through it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lame

You can't write worth shit. Even your profile is a bad joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Moronic

A 13-year old mother ?!?! Ain't that the Guiness record or what! A grossly overweight woman becoming a super-duper bombshell ejaculating as high as the ceiling ? In a mere year? A babe walking or driving on the nude without getting into jail ? It should be a story in the Non Human or even the Sci-Fi section. Total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ugh....

Seriously, I think 10 year olds are a little young to be writing for literotica. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Seems to be a try at parody, but ...

The basic plot (while son is a school, the mother is transformed into a sex goddess) has been done so many times I can see the reason to try something different with it, such as a parody, but this tries to hard and steps over the line between "ha ha" and "What?"

For one thing, it would have been enough of a stretch for her to lose all the weight in the nine or so months he was gone. (This is the usual length of a school year. Also, he loves his mother but doesn't come home for the Xmas holidays? Yeah, right.) But to add the modeling and the contest, you'd need a frigging time machine. Add to that the fact that she hasn't been arrested for indecent exposure and that the father wasn't arrested for raping a 12 year old, and it's all too far over the line.

BTW, you make such a big deal about her breasts, and he never tit fucks her?

on_a_hill_in_ncon_a_hill_in_ncabout 20 years ago
MR. Gibson,You are doing good as a new writer

You need to work on an outline, and try to proofread your

submissions beforehand.The part about "black her"; did you

mean, black hair ? Still I think you may make it with a little proofreading, Thank You, & keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pure Fantasy

Don't mind the other submissions. Love the story!! Great imagination!! Just what we all dream of!!!!! Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ignore the haters

It is a interesting story I would like to read more despite some of the haters reviews I for one would like to see more. please continue.

ScribblerosScribblerosabout 20 years ago
A little bit of proof reading required

This needs a little bit of proof-reading. The story, though erotic, is a bit unreastic. The protagonist comes home to find his mother buck-naked and immediately they start to fuck like rabbits. This is the unrealistic part. It would have been interesting to have them develop some kind of physical / emotional attraction at first.

All in all a good read.

Cheers,

sam

ScribblerosScribblerosabout 20 years ago
Reply to Moronic's comment

Moronic

03/18/04 by Anonymous

A 13-year old mother ?!?! Ain't that the Guiness record or what! A grossly overweight woman becoming a super-duper bombshell ejaculating as high as the ceiling ? In a mere year? A babe walking or driving on the nude without getting into jail ? It should be a story in the Non Human or even the Sci-Fi section. Total crap.

There are 13 year old mothers in many culture. The youngest unwed mother in UK was 14 in the year 2000. I guess 13 is just a new record.

Cheers,

sam

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonabout 20 years agoAuthor
About my story by MR. Gibson

My story "Son and nudist mom fuck like crazy" is actually based on reality. On the Jerry springer show called "I refuse to wear clothes" two gorgeous blonde nudists named Adara and Amanda actually came on stage and stripped nude and explained to jerry springer and the audience that they go shopping, to the bank, and to work in the buff. These girls are both strippers. These gals go nude everywhere while their boyfriends with camcorders film the whole event. I have a tape on this at my house. And these strippers live in the big city of Chicago to boot. You see them eating at fine restaurants, shopping and walking down the street in the buff. And they say the police don't arrest them or anything. Their just turned on by it like everyone else. So this story is actually based on reality. I did not make it all up folks. truthfully. Thanks to all the people who love my story and if you don't like it fine just don't read "Son loves fucking nudist mom part 2. thanks for all who liked my story again. I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mother and Son Stories (Be Natural Please)

I read often incest stories... and the most are the scenes of mother and son...

BUT... many of those stories are not impressive at all!! Just few are great, some others are good and exciting enough... but the rest are senseless... Most of them show craziness or improper things... and the other are impossible stuffs...

Do you ever see the hand drawings of pandora box? Thats what i mean about Impossible... not interested at all... how can be excited to see a mother is doing it with her small child's body?? non sense!

The same case is when the mother is so young or too old...

INCEST is special genre, because the physical actions are mixed perfectly with "the stories" it self. Incest stories are stories about scandals. It wont be exciting if only the physical actions are focus there... but also.. as an erotic story, it can't leave the actions behind and only focus about the story...

This one below is an example for one Extreme group (only focus to physical or a craziness - a bullshit)

A story about a boy 14 years old with his mom who's only 28 or 29. When they do it the boy says some rough words humiliating the mother like (sorry)... bitch... or even (gosh... sorry)... some animal names... and the mother likes that. To me, this type is Bullshit!

In another story, the mother was being gang bang with her son's school mates who are also only 14 years old.. and she begged for more in dirty words.... That's totally Bullshit!!

Yeah, i know it happens... but maybe only 1 case of 1000 incest cases that possibly happen. NOT Happens daily!!

The oposites, another taste. They dont care about the exciting of physical issues. Sex stories (incest or any kind) cant leave the physical issues behind. Well... imagine an incest story... the son is 32 years old and the mom is 59... Please be honest, as commonly, can you getting excited to imagine a woman body in the age age of sixties?? Non Sense!! Thats what i mean by "leaving physical issue behind, they dont care a bout the beautifull of sex".

Again Incest Genre is a bit different with the others, it must mix the physical action and the story perfectly.

Imagine a story with a natural scene. A mother become interested with her son's growing body, a son who's being attracted with his own mom sexy looks. Step by step something happens, discribing situations about flirting, words like "flashing", "short skirt", "towels". Its so Natural. And its Exciting!

If there's a husband/dad, then the story must be a bit longer... the indecent relationship wont be happens to fast, but keep growing...

When the story get further we will see words like "kissing", "firting", "sit on his lap" or "hand on her thighs" etc...

Go any further, we'll read... "kissing, licking her neck passionatelly" or something like that.

everything growing more and more exciting, hoter and hoter But still, NATURAL!! the Author will add words like "They acted normal when the others are around, they must keep their passions, sometimes must steal a chance just (for example) to release their passionate love to each other"

Its still exciting even there's a pregnancy issue in the story as long as the author describe it naturally.

We wont find a words like "Hot Bitch, Hot slut" especially too soon. No mother is being horny by called roughly by her son, and its naif that mother 28 years old doing it with 14 years old son. And also the story must describe the beautiful of physical body. Its a strange taste to make a story involved very old mom. Dont fool the readers with describing a granny 59 years old has a body like an angel...

Thats all

MR. GibsonMR. Gibsonabout 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your input my friend from Malaysia

NOTE FROM AUTHOR:Thanks for your input fellow literotica member from Malaysia along with some other members. I will take what you say to me to heart. Belive me I am trying to do the best stories I possibly can for you but you have to Remember "Son who loves fucking nudist mom part 1 and 2" are meant to be parodies.So just enjoy these stories and don't take em too seriously. it's all far fetched, comedy fun. That's all.thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unreal!

I'm all for incest in it's various combinations, but you need at least the semblance of a story. This is hot and sexy - but nothing else!

Maybe better next time.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good fantasy story!

If you like fantasy storys write more, but do not say they are real. I hope you write one where mom gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Pure dirty filty sex between mom and son I loved it. Makes me wish my mom was a Boom Boom ass fucking son fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore the Haters

Brilliantly hot, these haters are nuts. Sound like they are after a novel more than a story <_<

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!

Loved the story!! I could just picture those big tits all covered in cum!! Got me so hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
make more please

the best one i've read yet and i've read some really great stories just ignore bad comment miss spelled words make stories better and more interesting keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

It makes me the hardest bulge in my pant. My mom is also a sex queen. I am 16 years and my mom is 37 still young and sexy. After 3 failed marriages and many boyfriends, she is still cock hungry. Since the age of 13 I want to fuck her but have no courage to initiate. I hope one day my mom will initiate herself . I am eagerly waiting for that day. Because my mother is a loving mother too. MOM I WANT TO FUCK YOU. PLEASE READ MY COMMENT AND BATH ME IN THE SHOWER OF LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fucking wonderful

Oh I just creaqmed my brains out, I love eating cunt and fucking cunt 24/7 well as long as poss,I never get enough, andlove toget totally drunk on cunt nectar

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

its got a lot of potential but you still need to work on the build up, take a little more time and be alittle more realistic with the story. no mother would do that and its way too fake. i liked the basic story and i hope you take this as constructive criticism. but over all it was pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
are u crazy?

totally unrealistic. every word. everything, even the dialogue. guess it has sex appeal in a hilarious way, but its in no way close to realistic.

BoiToy19BoiToy19over 12 years ago
Something fishy!

This story sounds an awful lot like Nude is Naughty by Harry Twist.

"Mom! You are butt assed naked!" I replied in great surprise. -Son & Nudist Mom Fuck Like Crazy!

"Mom," I said not trying to hide my astonishment, "you're butt-assed naked." - Nude is Naughty

"I guess I could of given you more of a warning, but it has been a full year since we have seen each other last and in that time I have changed drastically. -Son & Nudist Mom Fuck Like Crazy!

"Oh son," she said apologetically, "I guess I could have given you a little more warning, couldn't I have?" - Nude is Naughty

"Hey, son Why don't you get naked with me? it's the ultimate freedom you know." -Son & Nudist Mom Fuck Like Crazy!

In fact, why don't you get naked too? It's the ultimate freedom. You'll see." - Nude is Naughty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what the heck are the nay-sayers yapping about?

This is an excellent story by a writer in his early 20s, a story creative and down and dirty enough to please any true aficionado of hot tales of motherfucking. "I felt my cock go completely wild in my pants as I quickly got as nude as she." That captures in a nutshell the way a boy feels who sees his mother's voluptuous body for the first time and it hits him what the next logical step's gonna be. He gets harder than ever before in his life. His mom's incomparable cunt is there for her boy's big stiff prick, and real soon his throbbing prick's gonna be enveloped by his mother's mommy-twat, the very same twat he came out of so many years ago. His loving and beloved mother is inviting her darling baby boy to unload his hot young balls up the perfect receptacle that nature provides for all the great big doses of creamy sperm in his young balls labeled, "For my mom." In his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A little critique

You need some build-up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You should tell get off the pill tell you want pregnant.my mother was triple e when I was fucking her.she wasn't on pill.she didn't want me to cum inside her then I knew started fucking her harder told her in her ear welcome to being pregnant.she did end up pregnant with my kid even told her your sister Rachel pregnant too.mom said what you got her too.said yes I did it to ruin her marriage told her she moving in with us.my mother said now you have your own harem.now us three sleep in big king size bed naked and to top it off both sisters do 69 position licking each other cunt too.I still fuck both even gave them two kids each.I watch them both when we are at swingers party where they get gangbanged bareback.when we get back home they lick cum out of each other I even see bite marks and hickies on them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I told her get off the pill start having kids.i know I knocked up my mom 4 times we act like we are married still fuck every day until one day 6 of my friends came over told them let's gangbang my mom cum in her ass and cunt sametime which we did then week goes by she tells me that we knocked her up she doesn't know who father is told her I figured your going to have black kid I was right

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was this a true story?

Was this a true Story and if yes how can your mom walk naked without being arrested for indecent exposure. Also how does your mom and you go to a restaurant dressed and then get naked without being arrested for it? Lastly how can your mom drive her dodge viper and going shopping naked in public without being arrested?

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

too outrageous . This is like a Jeff Foxworthy erotic redneck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous