All Comments on 'Son Apologizes To Mom'

by kaylaliterotica

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit rushed, but always fun to read about a mother wanting to fuck her son!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
An Honent Mother

The lover selfish lover actually spurred Jennifer to taboo. The special love of a son can make sex the most intense ever.

A unique beautiful story of love.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 2 years ago

Damn that was intense. This was very good and you've become a new favorite author.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Very hot story. There were some mistakes here but it was still mostly good. 4/5.

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

One word! HOT!!! Good pace and discriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More… Hope he fucks her in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow This is the first of your catalogue I have come across Please reply with your age culture and anything else you may wish to share that will help me to picture you the lady artist producing this art that we enjoy I will check out the rest of your works here on literotica and chat after each I trust this Chinese craziness has passed by you and yours KrBillT via bill49t@gmail.com Thank you for sharing your talent /skill / art

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

He gets sloppy seconds, meh. I could get behind this, as rushed as it is if it weren't for the Seth bullshit.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Agree the Seth bullshit added nothing and made mom a total slut. No explanation about why, suddenly, 2 years later mom just turned into "a sex-hungry, insatiable slut."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous. A son and mom so in love and feel so much for each other that they can share sex with each other to complete their relationship to the full.

birdogbirdogover 2 years ago

I'm so hard thinking about the first time my mommy sucked my cock !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this mom and son story. Could you please write more. Maybe have mommy in stockings or pantyhose or both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous. I loved how a mother and son could find each other and give so much pleasure to one another with no remorse, only a love that will last......

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I liked the story; however, it was somewhat lacking in character development. I have no problem with incestuous couples/mates/partners as long as it is mutually agreeable and there is no power play. The relationship is between equals. With that said, I like intimacy, romance, and sexual sensitivity between characters. It does not hurt if there is emotional chemistry. In this story it is obvious that mother and son trust and love each other. Hopefully the characters can develop a relationship which extends beyond sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue with this story it was a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If jennifer was my mommy i would love to fuck her

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
Easy 5 stars

Well written , good old fashioned stroke story and they do not come much better than this one , made me hard from start , but the only problem i got now is , i gotta find another story to get to the end lol .

But finally saying thank you for taking the time to write your stories for us your readers , i have now added you to me favorite list .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story gave it a 5, please continue with more with Alex and his mother!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story line loved it but you need to continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm in two minds with this story. I liked the mom / son action but didn't care for her ex-boyfriend (Seth) fucking the mother.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

What a wild ride! Had to laugh when Alex interrupted his mom's orgasm for the second time and she flipped out. Very understandable, lol. Not sure she needed to bring her old boyfriend into the story, just to prove how horny she was and that it was her son she really wanted. It was nice that after all the wild and brazen sex, they settled into a more loving relationship. Well written and very hot, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story gave it a 5 but you need to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if Seth came knocking later that night? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drop Seth. Give it 2-3 months then strt making babies.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good start now for part 2, i was hoping for maybe a first time anal. Something that he could teach her!

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great story! I wish you had written more. I want Alex to fuck his mom five times a day. 5 Stars!

bumblegrumbumblegrum6 months ago

Thank you, Kayla. One of the best, well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

taboofatpeppertaboofatpepper3 months ago

Hot definitely got me hard!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

While we came to it by a different route, when my son and I fuck, it just as intense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous