Son Becomes Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Son is caught by his mother who turns him into her daughter.
5.3k words
4.36
35.3k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stepha42
Stepha42
52 Followers

Hello all, this is my first literay work here. All characters are over 18 years old and this is a work of fiction.

Charles walked in the front door into a dark house. He lived in the same house his entire life so he didn't need the lights on to navigate the house. He walked up the stairs and headed down to his room. At the end of the hallway he saw lights flickering from his mother's doorway. He figured his mother fell asleep with the TV on again and decided to turn off the TV.

As he got to her door, he stopped cold in his tracks. The TV made no sound, which was weird, but he saw him mother laying on the bed. Her legs were spread and her knees bent. She was completely naked and had her hand between her legs. Without thought he stepped out of the door way and stood there expecting to get yelled at.

Charles slowly crept back down the hall to his room. He sat on his bed and was thankful he hadn't been caught. The sight of his mom with her fingers rubbing her pussy went through his mind. Without realizing it, his cock was hard and pressing against his jeans. He quickly stripped down and slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt. He tried to ignore what he saw but his cock remained rock hard.

He was also turned on. He had never seen his mother naked before, bathing suits he had, but never completely naked. He slowly crept his way out his room towards his mother's room before he could talk himself out of it. As he got to her door he peeked in. He couldn't see her chest but he noticed she wore headphones and had her eyes closed. This explained why she didn't hear him come in.

He was barely peeking around the corner when she opened her eyes to watch the TV. Was she watching a regular show or was she actually watching porn. He had a few magazines hidden in his room and was able to view a little on his computer, but he never figured his mother would watch porn herself. He wanted to step back, but was afraid the movement, even the slightest, would draw her attending. So he stood there watching.

Suddenly she moved her hand further down between her legs. Two of her fingers slipped right into her pussy. She leaned head back and moaned slightly. Her fingers came out glistening wet and proceeded to rub her clit. Instinctively Charles slipped his hand inside his shorts and began stroking his cock. Watching his mother pleasure herself was turning him on. He had never seen a woman naked in real life and now he was watching one finger her clit.

He heard his mother moan. This made him stroke faster. He watched his mother's hips buck and she drew her legs closer to herself. He was stroking as fast as he could. He didn't even take his eyes off her, even when he knew he was about to explode he did not want to miss watching. Moments later he came in his shorts, plastering the inside with cum. His hand was sticky with cum as he held his cock. Cum oozed out the head as she mothers legs closed together and her fingers stopped moving.

Very carefully Charles moved put of her open doorway. Cum was covering her hand and cock and he could hear her muffled moans. As he was able to think clearly again he suddenly panicked. He didn't want to get caught. It would be weird enough if he had just caught his mother masturbating but he had jacked off to it as well. He knew it was wrong, but the entire scenario turned him on.

Before he could be caught he rushed to his room quietly and cleaned up his mess. Putting clean shorts on he got into bed and tried to sleep, but sleep didn't come. He kept imagining his mother on her bed fingerings herself. After a while he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Charles was woken up by his mom calling his name. He realized his cock was hard all over again. I told his mother he would be down in a bit and grabbed one of his porn magazines. He flipped to a big breasted woman with her legs spread. He stroked his cock fast, but it was taking long then usual. He closed his eyes and pictured his mother from last night. Her wet fingers slipping in and out of her pussy came to mind. This caused Charles to cum immediately. So fast he didn't even have a towel ready.

After changing his shorts and wiping the cum off his hand and cock he went downstairs where breakfast was ready at the table.

Taking a deep breath, Charles walked into the kitchen. His mother was standing at the sink wearing her robe and sipping coffee. He took his seat trying not to focus on his mother. His eyes did not have to look at her but for a second and his cock still reacted as if she was standing before him completely naked.

"So how much did you see last night?" his mother asked.

Charles nearly choked taking a drink of orange juice. "wha...what do you mean?" he looked at his mom buy his eyes kept drifting down to her waist. He still couldn't get the sight out of his mind.

Charles's mom walked over and seat at the table opposite him. She set her cup down and crossed her arms under her breasts. He could have sworn he saw them lift up. She wasn't staring at him, but he could tell she was given him her attention. "I mean, with this lock down and everything and school just finishing, I thought you would be happy to get out of the house."

He took a sip of orange juice to clear his throat. "Nothing really. Everything was still pretty much the way its been."

"Have you thought of what you'll do this summer," she paused to take a sip of coffee, "or come fall?"

"Probably just hang out, get a part time job," Charles replied quickly before drinking more of his juice. What he really wanted to do was go back upstairs and free his hardening cock from his shorts.

"Well, we can discuss things in a few weeks," his mother said getting up from the tablet. Her lips were pressed together. He could tell she was not happy with his answer, but if he had told her the truth, she be screaming mad at him.

The rest of the morning Charles messed around in his room avoiding his mother. Every time is stopped to think about her he would get instantly hard. The memory of seeing her pleasuring herself turned him on. Even surfing his normal porn categories couldn't break his attention away from his mother.

He was about to explode until he heard that his mother was leaving the house. I didn't fully her where she was going, but having the house to himself was all he wanted. He waited a few moments to make sure she was fully gone before is stripped completely naked. He couldn't wait to touch his rock hard cock and masturbate.

Feeling a little sneaky Charles crept into his mother's room. He immediately went to her panty drawer and grabbed a pair her pink silky smooth panties and slipped them on. As he turned to leave he saw a pair sticking out from beneath her bed. He pulled them out and saw that they had been wet in the crotch. They were dry now, but he couldn't help but take a deep sniff. The smell made his cock even harder.

Then he remembered she had the TV on while she got herself off. He grabbed her remote and turned it on. On the screen was a beautiful blonde with huge breasts. She was on all fours and a younger guy was right behind her with his hips pressed tightly against her ass. He pushed play and immediately the guy was fucking her hard. He couldn't hear a thing but he could easily tell she was loving every second of it.

Instinctively he began running his fingers over the length of his cock. The silky panties was sending tingles up his spine. It wasn't often he had the chance to wear panties but when he did he had such a huge hard-on. But touching wasn't enough. He slipped his hand into his panties and began stroking his cock. He was jerking it pretty fast as his eyes were peeled to the TV.

Suddenly the guy pulled his cock out and he exploded all over her back. Closing his eyes Charles imagined it was he fucking that older lady. He knew he was going to explode soon, but he could always clean us the mess. That's when he heard a noise.

Opening his eyes he saw his mother standing in her door. He eyes went wide and he stopped stroking his cock, but he had reached the point of no return. His cock exploded shooting streams of hot cum all the way up his stomach and chest.

"Mom...I" he shuddered to find the words.

She turned on her heels and turned her head to the side saying, "living room, now!" Then she disappeared down the hall.

Frantically Charles used her already dirty panties to wipe up his cum. He turned off the TV and rushed out his mother's room. He stopped long enough to take her panties off and slip on shorts and a t-shirt. When he walked into the living room he saw his mother sitting on the couch, TV off. He knew he was dead.

"Sit," she said in a calm voice.

As instructed he took a seat on the opposite side of the couch.

"So you like wearing your mother's panties?"

Looking down at his lap he replied, "it was just this once." But like all mother's, he knew that she knew he was lying.

"Ok, I forgot something from my room when I left. I come home to find you wearing my panties, sprawled out on my bed and watching..." The sentence died out and she turned pale. It was at that moment they both knew what had happened last night.

Composing herself she got up from the couch. She headed to the door and stopped and turned to look at her son. "I've got errands to run before work tonight, but when I get home we are going to have a long hard talk." With that she left.

Charles spent all day cooped up in his room. He knew his mother wasn't home, but the thought of having a confrontation with her about last night and this morning was driving him crazy. His phone didn't ring all day and the one time it made noise was a text from his mother stating she will be home at 10pm and he needed to be in the living room ready to talk.

Ten o'clock came and went but Charles's mother did not return home. He had been sitting there with the tv off and waiting as he was told. After fifteen minutes he called his mother's cell phone but with no answer. He was beginning to worry. His mother was very punctual and even being 10 minutes late drove her nuts. But as the clock hit 10:30pm he saw headlights pulling into the drive.

As he opened the door he saw his neighbor get out of her car. He slowly walked up and she turned and pointed a finger at him, "I don't know what you did, but you better fix it." Then she pointed her finger to the passenger side, "and fix her as well."

"Ok," was all Charles could muster. He helped with neighbor Jenna take his passed out drunk mother into the house and sit her on the couch. As he was getting a blanket and pillow he saw that Jenna had brought in piles of shopping bags. He know this was not good as she never went shopping for personal stuff unless she was mad. And by the pile of bags, she was pissed.

His mother was stirring so he didn't have much time to wonder what she bought. He went to help her get comfortable on the couch but she kept trying to get up. No matter what he did she always batted his hands away.

"I'll sleep in my own damn bed, George," she drunkenly muttered.

Charles knew it was bad. She had called him by his father's name. So he followed her wishes and helped her to her bed. There was a lot of stumbling and he had his arms wrapped around her to steady her. At one point she had fallen and his hand grabbed her large breast. By the time she was sitting on her bed his cock was already hard. Before he could turn to leave, she was trapped in her blouse as she tried to remove it.

He could let her struggle, but he was stopped cold as he could see the bottom of her swollen breasts. She was braless and her double D breasts were bewitching. He was drawn out of watching those globes sway when she called out to help her. He gently walked to her and lifted her blouse over her head. The dark brown nipples where large and pointy with large round areolas. Her breasts where firm and never began to sag after all these years. As he watched those beautiful breast sway before his eyes his mother pulled off her jeans where she too had skipped panties.

Charles helped his mother lay down. He felt a little sad when he reached for the bed sheets and covered her up. At this point he just wanted to go to his room and jack off. His cock was super hard and all he wanted to do was release is seed. But things took a twist when she asked for him to lay with her. Swallowing hard and crawled into bed next to her. She moved over and pressed her ass up against his hip. She was warm and this wasn't helping his hard rock, but things kept getting worse as she rolled over and laid her arm over his chest. He was now trapped with no way to release his pleasure. Soon he drifted off to sleep.

Sometime during the night Charles woke. His cock was still raging hard but he could feel something rubbing his cock. He opened his eyes and looked. The sheets had slide off his body and his mother's hand was beneath his shorts. Her fingers were wrapped around his hard cock. She was slowly stroking his cock. Charles reached you and placed his hand on her head. He meant to get her attention, but instead he slowly pushed it towards his hard cock.

"It's so hard," she muttered. She allowed her to be pushed towards the hard cock. She released the cock long enough to slide Charles's shorts down before she grabbed his cock by the base. Holding it upright she leaned above it and wrapped her lips around the head. Her tongue swirled around the tip before lowering her head taking all 7 inches of her son's cock in her mouth.

Charles just laid there watching his mother swallow his entire cock. He could feel his cock deep in her throat. The few seconds that she held her head all the way down felt like hours. When she lifted her head his cock left her lips with a pop. She looked down at the cock as her hand stoked the slick shaft. After a few stokes she lowered her head and began bobbing up and down on his hard cock. As she worked his cock with her mouth her hand moved down to massage his balls. The sensation drove him crazy.

Taking control, Charles reached out and pressed her head back down on his cock. He held her head there until she squeezed his balls. He took this as a sign and let her raise her head. His cock was now covered in thick juices from his mother's mouth. She went back to sucking hard on the tip as she stoked his cock. He simply laid there watching his mother suck his cock. He knew it would take a long while for him to cum, but he wasn't going to tell her that. This was his first blowjob and he wanted to relish it for as long as possible.

Time passed as Charles let his mother suck his cock. She was alternating between deep throating his cock, stroking the length, and bobbing over his cock. But slowly he could feel his pleasure building. He felt his balls swell and he knew his mother knew this. Just as he was about to explode, she sucked really hard on the tip. He wanted to give her a warning but fear that if she heard his voice that she would stop.

Seconds later Charles hips jerked just a bit and the first shot of hot cum came out in an explosion inside his mother's mouth. He watched his mother swallow just as his second load came out forcefully. There was so much cum he saw some oozing out from around his mother's lips. But she kept swallowing and sliding her hand up and down his cock focusing on milking the cum from his cock. Once she had all the cum out of his cock she lowered her mouth catching all the cum that had oozed out. Pulling her son's cock out her mouth one last time with a pop she laid her head down on his stomach and closed her eyes.

Charles was laying there breathing hard. His thoughts were scrambled after that blowjob. He couldn't think straight, let alone how he was going to breach the subject of what just happened with his mother. It didn't take long for him to drift off back to sleep.

Chapter 2

Charles opened his eyes and found that he was alone in his mother's bed. His shorts were still pulled down where his mother had left them and his cock had a few drops of dried cum at the base. The real question going through his head was how was his mother going to react.

He pulled up his shorts and slowly snuck out of his mother's room. It wasn't like he was trying to hide what happened during the night, but more of the fact he did not want to comfort his mother. The thoughts running through his head were focused more on having her lips wrapped around his cock and sucking down his cum instead of to conversation on what they did was wrong. But as he crept down the hallway and into the living room he saw his mother sitting on the couch sipping her coffee. Sitting next to her was their neighbor Jenna.

The blood rushed from his face and his throbbing cock instantly went limp. Hopes of talking about the night before washed away in a flash. More importantly, Jenna was raving mad at him for whatever reason his mother had told her. But as they turned to look at him, they didn't look upset in anyway. In fact, Jenna actually looked like she was blushing. Somehow he had a feeling that the day was starting out completely out of control and it would continue to spiral that way all day long.

Charles's mother got up off the couch and set her coffee down. She walked up to him, wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him to her kissing him fully on the lips. His cock twitched and he head spun. He was not expecting this at all, especially with Jenna in the room.

Breaking the kiss Charles's mother slowly walked around her son, eyeing him up and down. She stopped back in front of Charles and looked over at Jenna. "What do you think?" she asked the other woman.

"I think you are on to something," she replied leaning back.

It was at this time that Charles noticed that Jenna was sitting there with a pair of extremely short denim shorts and a very tight tshirt. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra by the way her nipples were visible through the shirt. When he looked over at his mother, she was dressed as she always is first thing in the morning in a nighty and robe. At this point he felt like a deer about to be pounced upon by cougars.

"Ok then," charles's mother replied. Turning back to her son she ran a finger gently down his chest and stopped at the waistband of his shorts. She slipped her hand in and grabbed hold of his half limp cock. She gave it a squeeze as if to give him a silent hint at what was happening. Pulling her hand out and letting the waistband snap against his waist, she turned to retake her seat.

"As of today, we have new rules of the house," she said with a smile. "Oh, and Jenna is going to be part of this, whether you like it or not. You will follow all rules of the house or you'll be cut off. Do we have a deal?"

Charles walked over to stand before his mother. He felt that if he was going to answer the least he could do is stand before him like a man and look her in the eyes. When he did this he could see something deep within her. Something he hasn't seen in a long while. There was a hint of excitement and happiness. He didn't see any sadness or disappointment. "Yes I agree," he said firmly.

Smiling brightly, Charles's mother leaned back. She opened up her robe a bit to let it fall to the sides, knowing this was making it easier to see her large breasts. She ran her hands up and down her thighs as if she was excited and nervous at the same time.

"To start," she said smilying, "you will only refer to me as Erica. That's my name and after watching each other masturbate and last night I sucked your cock dry, it's only fitting that you use my name." She licked her lips as if she was remembering the taste of his cum.

"Now when Jenna or myself ask something of you, you are to do it." Erica leaned forward knowing she was now showing her son a lot of cleavage. "Now, I bet you have a lot of questions, and we will give you time to ask them, but for now, you are to stand there and do as you are told and listen."

Stepha42
Stepha42
52 Followers
12