Son Becomes Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing her eyes Cindy felt her own balls begin to stir. She was close to cumming herself. The finger in her ass and hand wrapped around her cock was making her want to explode. Swallowing the last of the cum in her mouth she popped Tom's cock out her mouth. She threw her head back and moaned. She pushed her body back trying to get the finger deeper in her ass. Cindy couldn't help it and exploded. Cum shot out all over the carpet and Jenna's fingers.

Cindy's hips jerked with each shot of cum. Jenna kept fingering her ass hard until the woman's cock stopped oozing cum. Jenna left her finger buried in Cindy's ass as she stroked the cock one last time. The last of her cum oozed out and she let go of the cock. Licking her fingers clean of cum she slowly removed her finger.

"Damn, baby, that was a great blowjob. Love those tight lips," Tom said reaching for the controller.

Cindy slowly got up and walked over to her pile of clothes. She slipped on her clothes as Jenna came up to her and gave her a deep long kiss. The woman was pressing her breasts up against hers and she could tell the woman was still horny. Breaking the kiss Jenna said she'll visit her later as she began stripping her clothes off.

Jenna giggle as Cindy opened the door and left. She gathered up as many bags that she could and walked them home, wondering if this was her first walk of shame. She was so deep in he thoughts she didn't even notice a couple of her neighbors standing across the street checking her out.

As soon as she entered the house with the last load of bags, Cindy stripped off her clothes. In only her bra and panties, she went about removing the tags from the clothes and running them through the wash. She then tidied up the house.

When everything around the house was done she showered and slipped on one of her new short black skirts and tight purple v neck blouses the clung tightly to her curvy body. She touched up her makeup, having it smeared after sucking Tom's cock, and slipped on a pair of new ankle boots and began walked around the house. She had to get use to walking around in her new shoes and wearing heels took practice. She even walked around in the backyard and soon she was no longer tripping or stumbling with heels on.

As she entered the house, she heard Erica pull into the drive. She was anxious to show off her new outfit and that she was wearing heels, even if they weren't tall stiletto heels. As soon as Erica walked Cindy was leaning against the kitchen counter.

Erica set her purse on the table next to the front door and walked up to Cindy muttering, "hi sweetie," before kissing her on the lips. She eyed Cindy's outfit before heading to the side cabinet to pour herself a drink.

Cindy's head spun. The motions seemed normal on the outside, but Cindy could tell something want right. Her mother usually gave her a chaste kiss or told Cindy to play with, but her tone was flat and she acted as if there was no sexual tension between them.

"What's wrong?" Cindy asked walking up slowly behind Erica. She had a huge hard-on, but she was more concerned about her mother. Cindy wrapped her arms around Erica's waist and hugged her gently, even as she felt her hard cock begin to soften.

Taking a stiff drink, she set the glass down and stood there for a second. Turning in Cindy's arms she hugged Cindy back and gently rested her head on her shoulder. After a few moments of holding each other, Erica gave Cindy a firm hug and lifted her head. She kissed Cindy on the lips and broke the kiss saying,"we need to talk."

"Ok," Cindy said sounding worried. The last time they had a major talk, which is the direction the tone was going, Cindy went from being masculine one evening to 100% feminine the next. She was enjoying the direction the last talk went, to some degree, but was happy fulfilling a lot of her desires and that her mother was involved.

Tapping Cindy's arm, Erica signaled to break the embrace. She turned back around and poured herself another drink. She grabbed a second glass and poured a small shot. Handing the smaller drink to Cindy she walked over to the couch and took a seat.

Cindy followed suit, but didn't touch her drink, unsure if she was going to need it now or later. Besides, she did not want to let her mother know that this small amount of alcohol was not going to calm her nerves if that was what the drink was for.

"I got a text from Mrs. Stevens, this afternoon." Erica said as Cindy sat and turned to face her mother. Turning Erica continued on, "she mentioned she saw a pretty woman entering our house and then went on to state that she hasn't seen you in a week. I told her you were off visiting your uncle and cousins."

Cindy downed the enter shot in one gulp. She was going to need more then that if this was how what was the problem. She got up and headed to the kitchen. She grabbed a beer from the fridge and popped the top on her way back to the living room. This was worse than she thought. Mrs. Stevens was the gossip of the neighborhood. She was president of the HOA and ran around sticking her nose where it didn't belong.

"Ok, so what am I to tell her if she confronts me?"

"She will find out sooner or later," Cindy said taking a small sip. The first drink was warming her up and slowly calming her nerves. "And we aren't going to wait before she finds out, YOU, missy, are going to tell her." Cindy ended with a smile.

Cindy swallowed hard. So now she was being forced to confront her first neighbor about who she was. It was best if she she talked to the woman privately, vs having the woman running around the neighborhood spreading rumors and making it seem far worse than it really was. She would also need to omit a few details to keep the dirty parts secret.

"Yes mom," Cindy replied totally reverting to her meek nature. She had always reverted to this mode whenever her mother was disappointed at her or when she had done something wrong.

Sensing Cindy's mood Erica set her drink down and took her daughter's hand in hers. "Honey, you haven't done anything wrong. And dressing as a woman, correction a very pretty woman, isn't illegal. Maybe a little different, but not illegal."

"I know," Cindy said lowering her eyes and gripped her mother's hand firm. "I didn't want to embarrass you, that's all."

Laughing a bit Erica said, "honey, I'm not embarrassed. You are a very pretty woman. And truth is, this," she motioned to Cindy's body and then between the both of them, "wasn't my intention."

Leaning forward Erica kissed Cindy lightly on the cheek before getting up. "Now, I've ordered us pizza and we are going to have a girls night in. After it arrives why don't you slip into something a little more comfortable while I do the same."

Erica walked to her room and a few moments later the doorbell rang. Getting up Cindy fetched cash from her mother's purse and opened the door. She took the pizza and turned around. She bent over at the waist and set it down on the coffee table. She took her time being deliberate to make sure the delivery driver got a view. She stood up and paid the gentleman and stood there in the doorway trying to look sexy as he walked back to his car, taking peaks over his shoulder on the way.

Once he drove off Cindy closed the door and went to get comfortable, but as she undressed she couldn't help but wonder what else there was to talk about. A neighbor sending a text to her mother wasn't drastic enough to concern Erica. So there was something else that on her mother's mind.

Slipping into a light green camisole nightie with a skimpy satin robe. She checked her makeup and changed her lipstick to a lighter shade of pink, something that made her seem more innocent yet still sexy, at least in her mind. Once she was satisfied, she headed out to the living room.

Erica was curled up on the couch with a beer in her hand. The pizza box was open and a slice was missing. She was wearing her white robe and from the looks was naked underneath. Cindy wondered if she was over dressed for the occasion.

"Mmmm, now don't you look pretty," Erica said before taking a drink of her beer. "Sit, have a drink, and we will finish our talk."

As soon as Cindy seat down Erica handed Cindy her beer and got comfortable. "And don't look at me like that," Erica said lightheartedly. "I'm your mother and know you've drank more than an occasional sip."

Taking the beer Cindy took a drink. Like everything that's happened over the last week Cindy felt weird doing things she normally had done before her transformation. But like everything else, it quickly faded and she relaxed a bit. One thing that was still bothering her, was for a week now, Erica made it clear that the terms mother and son were not to be used between them. Erica was so adamant to punish Cindy every time a slip was made and here Erica was using the distinction without a problem.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Cindy asked. If there was something that needed to be said she'd rather get it out now instead dragging it out further.

"Too the point," Erica replied. "If only you had been this way two weeks ago we might have ended up differently." Erica smiled brightly. "To start, I have tried to handle the situation but I feel it has not turned out the way I had hoped."

"Erica...." Cindy started to say but was cut off.

"Mother, if you want," Erica said. "you can call me mother, mom, or lover, if you'd like. See, I thought if I forced you to use my name and drop being your mother then it would make things easier. As it turns out, I'm still your mother and I've sucked your cock dry. This has made me so horny. Much more than just a normal lover. I've gone to bed every night with the wettest pussy. Not even my toys seem to fulfill me these evenings."

Setting her beer between her legs Erica reached up and freed her hair from her ponytail. She reached for the beer and simply pressed it very lightly against her pussy. She could see that Cindy was turned on as well.

"What does that make us?" Cindy asked noticing Erica lightly twisting the bottle. She knew it had to be stimulating her clit.

"Well, for right now we are going to have to see were things go. I was hit on at the club this afternoon," Erica answered and saw a slight pain cross Cindy's face. "Don't worry dear, it happens all the time. I am the owner. Remember."

Grabbing her beer, Erica got up and walked over to stand before Cindy. She leaned down and cupped her cheek kissing her deeply. After a few seconds she broke the kiss and walked to the kitchen.

"Be a dear and but a movie on to watch," Erica called out.

Cindy did as told and while her mother tossed the empty bottle and fetched a new one, she scrolled through the movies on their TV. She had no clue what to put on as the last movie they watched together was over a year ago. She simply picked a movie she thought they'd both like and waited for Erica to return.

Erica returned and took a seat leaning against Cindy. She set two beers on the coffee table and leaned against Cindy very casually yet hinting at more then friends.

As the movie started up Erica continued on, "so I originally wanted to turn you off of this phase and that first night I really did think it was your father I was with, but I woke up so early and realized what had happened I called Jenna immediately." Erica slide down so that she was laying on the couch with her head in Cindy's lap. "But talking to Jenna made me realize just how turned on I was."

Erica felt Cindy's hand caress her shoulder and arm. "I still wanted to break you out of this and at the same time I was horny every time I thought of you all dressed up as a woman." Cindy's hand casually caressed Erica's side. "It was today that things changed. I no longer saw you as just Charles or Cindy, my son or play toy, but as something more."

Cindy slide her hand and cupped Erica's breast and gently gripped it. "Another reason I took you down this rabbit hole was to awaken something deep inside you. I wanted you to see the world through the eyes of a woman. To life as she does. To feel like she does. To think like she does. And to fuck like she does." Cindy gripped her mother's breast firmly.

"I hope you have begun to look at the world differently." I'll still be your teacher and your mother. When that guy hit on me, all I could think about was wanting your cock."

Gently Erica reached over and caressed Cindy's hard cock. "So, from now on you may dress as you please, unless there is a reason to dress a specific way. And my rules still apply."

Together they watched the movie. It seemed as if they didn't care what was playing, as long as they were touching each other. By the end of the movie, half the pizza was gone as was a few beers each.

As the credits rolled on the TV, Erica got up off the couch. She took Cindy's hand and pulled her to her feet. She lead her down the hall to the master bedroom. She released Cindy's hand and as she walked to the large bed she took off her robe. Turning to face Cindy she ran her fingers her pussy lips.

Cindy could see the trail of moisture running down Erica's leg. She took off her robe and stepped forward. With one hand around Erica's waist and the other behind her neck she kissed her deeply. Erica parted her lips, letting Cindy's tongue in. Erica pressed herself against Cindy and moaned. Without thought Cindy kissed her way down Erica's body, stopping at her large breasts with swollen nipples to nibble on them.

Seeing were this was going Erica climbed up onto the large bed. She crawled back and spread her legs wife. Her pussy was aching for something to touch it whether it was tongue or cock. Anything beside her own fingers.

Cindy stripped out of her nightie and slide down her panties letting her rock cock free. She climbed up onto the bed and kissed her way up one leg. Her lips paused to gently kiss each side of her mother's wet pussy before letting her tongue make a pass up the wet slit. Erica shuddered in pleasure and gripped the sheets as Cindy's tongue slipped deep inside her.

"Mmm, lick mama's pussy," Erica said gasping.

Cindy had only been with one other girl, and was never able to lick her pussy. She loved the taste and mixed with the thought that she was licking her own mother's pussy it made the experience that much more erotic. She licked deeply between the folds of Erica's pussy from bottom to top. With each flick of her tongue woman beneath her shiver and moaned.

Smiling, Cindy focused on this bud between the folds licking it steady. She slid a hand up and gently ran it up and down her mother's slit, teasingly.

"OH, baby girl, that feels so...," Erica was cut off as Cindy slid her finger all the way into her pussy. Erica pulled at the bed sheets as the finger began sliding in and out. Releasing her grip on the sheets she grabbed her breasts. She squeezed them together and pinched thr nipples, sending move waves of pleasure down her body.

From watching porn videos Cindy knew what to do. She eased a second finger in, feeling her mother's pussy wrapped tightly around her fingers. She sucked hard on the clit and fingered her mother fast. It was a bit awkward, but she soon found a rhythm that got the most reaction from her mother's body.

"That's it, suck mama's pussy." Erica said firmly. "Don't stop, mama wants her orgasm." Her hips were rising to meet Cindy's thrusts while Erica bit her lip. "OH, yeah, mama's cumming!" Erica shouted.

Erica was so use to having to keep quiet when she played with herself that the prospect of being able to scream out loud made the experience ten times thrilling. The fact that her son, daughter she told herself, licking her pussy was just beyond anything she thought would happen to her.

"Don't stop," Erica said. She tried to make it sound firm, like an order, but it came out half begging. A sound she enjoyed hearing herself say out loud. "I'm going to cum all over your fingers and mouth!"

Erica thrust her hips as waves of pleasure washed over her body. Her entire body froze as the pleasure overtook her. Then suddenly, her chest heaved as she caught her breath as her hips raised and thighs quivered. But Cindy didn't stop.

Cindy didn't want to stop, even though her arm was getting sore. The juices flowing from her mother's pussy made it slick. This allowed her to fuck her faster with her fingers, and she did. The juices tasted like a forbidden fruit and only spurred her on. So she kept fingering her mom's pussy and alternating between licking and sucking on her clit.

Erica wanted it to stop but when she felt a second orgasm building, she couldn't bring herself up to stop her daughter. The second orgasm came much faster than the first and hit just as hard. She clenched her breasts tight, so tight she thought she'd leave handprints behind. Her legs where shaking uncontrollably and her chest was heaved hard to catch her breathe.

The instant the second orgasm began to subside Erica put her hand on Cindy's head pushing the mouth of her sensitive clit. Cindy blushed and smiled back at her but kept her fingers deep inside her mother's pussy. It was as if she didn't want to leave.

Playfully, Cindy jerked her fingers deeper inside Erica causing a quick quiver. She did it a second time and her mother replied, "don't you dare, you little devil."

Cindy let her fingers slip out from her mothers dripping wet pussy. She giggled as she crawled up to lay beside next to her and collapsed. Her fingers and hand was covered in wetness and her arm was sore. She didn't think she could use the hand for anything else the rest of the evening, but she didn't have to move.

Erica leaned over and kissed Cindy deeply. Her hand ran across her lovers stomach and up to her large breasts cupping one. She could tell they were not real, but she loved the way they felt and knowing Cindy had breasts and a cock made the entire encounter sexier. She continued to grip Cindy's breast and explored its perky nipple.

Kissing her way down, Erica wrapped her lips around a nipple. She loved flicking her tongue over it and nibbling it lightly. She always loved playing with a woman's breasts and this was allowing her to do so. Her hand released its grip from her daughter's breast and slid down the smooth belly. As it touched the hard cock the fingers wrapped around it, squeezing it gently.

Cindy moaned and lifted her hips. Slowly Erica began stroking the rock solid cock as her kisses left a wet trail all the way over her lover's stomach. As Erica's lips reached the base of Cindy's cock she rose up like a snake ready to strike. Her lips parted as her head sank down, plunging the head of the cock deep in her mouth. Fingers relaxed and her hand cupped Cindy's balls as she took every inch of the cock into her mouth.

Erica's head bobbed up and down the long cock, each time pausing at the base. She loved the feeling it gave her as the tip pressed against the back of her throat nearly making her gag. She knew her daughter would take a while before she came, and Erica's pussy was aching to be filled with flesh and not a toy.

It took all her will power to pull her mouth off her daughter's cock, but she couldn't hold back the urge any longer. Climbing up, Erica strutted Cindy. She slowly rocked her pussy over the hard cock pinned between them. She was looking down at her daughter noticing that she was looking back up at her, specifically her large breasts.

Reaching down between them, Erica rose up and grabbed the hard wet cock. She held it up as she slowly lowered her hips. Her pussy lips parted without hesitation letting the throbbing member entrance. She continued to lower herself until her daughter's cock was fully wrapped inside her tight pussy. She grabbed Cindy's hand and placed it on her breasts.

Slowly, Erica began riding her daughter' cock. Erica couldn't help but lean her head back and moaned. Each time she moved it sent tiny shocks of pleasure up her body. Leaning over she kissed Cindy deeply, their tongues swirling together.