Son Becomes Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica sat up still riding the Cindy faster. She was breathing heavy as she muttered, "God, Cindy, I love your cock." Cindy raised her other hand to her mother's breast and squeezed them firmly. "Have you ever...." she left the question unfinished.

Cindy simply shook her head.

"Good, baby girl. I want your first time cumming in a pussy to be for mama..." She paused for a second as she slowly increased her speed. "Mmm, I need you cum for me. Fill my pussy up with cum. Can you do that for mama?"

Cindy was raising her hips to meet Erica as she came down. The bed rocked and squeaked as the two women fucked each other. Erica couldn't hold back and began moaning. The pleasure was much stronger than before and her pussy tightened. The grip on Cindy's cock was fierce, and it didn't seem to slow the two down. Erica had her head thrown back and was screaming "fuck me harder," as she picked up the pace.

Waves of pleasure assaulted Erica. It was nearly to the point that she couldn't take it anymore when Cindy spoke up, "mom, I'm going to cum."

"Cum, baby, cum deep in me."

At that moment, Cindy squeezed her mother's breasts hard and thrust her hips as high as she could. The blast of cum shot out in a force that Erica felt run up her spine. Cindy froze as two more blasts of cum filled her mother. Cindy collapsed pressing her chest to her daughter's. She panted heavily trying to catch her breath as both women let the pleasure slowly subside.

After a few moments Erica was able to move. She slowly raised up and Cindy shuddered from her cock being so sensitive. As soon as Erica felt the cock exit her pussy she felt an emptiness within her. She crawled up on top of Cindy's chest, leaving a trail of cum all the way up to her neck.

"Now lick mama's pussy clean," Erica said pulling Cindy's head towards her wet pussy.

Without hesitation Cindy opened her mouth and licked the gruel oozing out. It coated her tongue, lips, and chin. She lapped up all that was offered, swallowing as she went. When Erica was satisfied she got off Cindy and lay beside her, kissing her deeply.

When Cindy had gained her strength, she attempted to get off the bed. As she did, Erica said, "no you don't. A good slut wears her cum with pride."

Erica turned on her side, thrusting her ass towards her daughter. Without hesitation, Cindy spooned her mother, placing her now limp and soaking wet cock right between the ass cheeks. She wrapped her arm around and gentle cupped a beast. Erica wiggled her ass just a bit making sure they were both snuggled closely together. Soon they both drifted off to sleep.

Cindy slowly opened her eyes. The lights were still on and neither one had moved. Expect Cindy's cock that seemed to be rock hard. She looked at the clock and realized only an hour had passed since they fell asleep.

Reaching down between them, Cindy rubbed her hard cock between her mother's cheeks. Instinctively, Erica lifted her leg and Cindy's cock slipped right into the wet waiting pussy. She began fucking her slow until her cock was slippery and then she picked up her pace. Soon after Erica began moaning. She turned her head and smiled as she felt the pleasure build up. Cindy continued to thrust her cock hard into her mother and felt her own breasts jiggling.

"OH, baby, this is the way to be woken up," Erica said reaching down to her clit. She began rubbing her clit as Cindy nuzzle her neck and sucked on her ear lobe.

Erica didn't scream out in pleasure as her orgasm washed up her spin. She moaned deeply and clenched her thighs together. Cindy didn't slow down. She kept fucking Erica hard hearing a slap with each thrust. It was during Erica's second orgasm that Cindy exploded. She held their hips tightly together as three loads of cum erupted inside Erica.

As more cum slowly oozed out Erica moved Cindy's hand back to her breast and laid down. "Leave you cock inside me and go back to sleep, baby."

The following morning Cindy woke to find herself alone in bed. She could still smell the thick musk of cum and see the evidence on the bed from a dark wet spot where her mother had fallen asleep. She could still taste traces of her own cum on her lips and her cock was covered in the remains of cum and pussy juice. Getting out of bed, she didn't bother getting dressed and walked into the kitchen finding her mother standing at the sink.

With a raging hard-on, Cindy walked right up to her naked mother and wrapped her in her arms, kissing her neck gently. She reached between them and ran the tip of her cock over her mother's pussy lips. Erica thrust her hips back playfully.

Cindy simply pushed her mother down so that she was flush with the counter and her beasts hung into the sink basin. She positioned her cock right at the entrance to her mothers pussy and thrust forward. She fucked her mother hard pressing her against the counter.

"Honey...no....wait...." Erica was trying to speak but Cindy was thrusting hard and fast, like some sex crazed beast. A couple of seconds later Erica was clawing at the counter, trying to find something to hold on to. She had one hand against the wall and the other clinging to the facet. She was grunting with each thrust that kept her pinned to the counter.

Cindy kept pounding her mother hard. She had her hands gripping her hips tightly and sounds of slapping echoed in the kitchen. Erica moaned between her tightly pressed lips, but she was letting Cindy do all the work.

After a few minutes Cindy gave Erica one hard thrust and came hard. Her cock was buried deep inside the warm wet folds of Erica's pussy. Once the last of her cum finished oozing out of her cock it began to soften. She stepped back and let her cock slowly slip out.

Erica stood up and turned around. She smiled at Cindy as she put her hands on her shoulders. She pushed Cindy down on to her knees. She pressed her face towards her dripping pussy.

"Now suck all your cum out of me," Erica said firmly, "and I best be clean when you are finished. And next time, foreplay. That was a little rough. Need to make sure mama's pussy is wet and wanting it."

Cindy did as told and licked and sucked on the cum smeared pussy. Her tongue probed the insides finding all the tasty drops of cum hidden deep inside. As soon as she was done she sat on he heels and looked up at her mother.

"Now, Cindy, you need to shower and get some rest. I have a little get together this evening and I need you to be clean and very pretty. Ask Jenna to help with your makeup."

Erica leaned over and kissed Cindy lightly on the lips and walked off.