Son Begins His Journey

Story Info
Son realizes his lust is insatiable.
3k words
4.48
43.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FoxenWolf
FoxenWolf
21 Followers

All characters are over 18 years of age. This story is fictional.

My mom has always been the cheerful type. But that all changed when my dad cheated on mom with some broad that's 20 years younger. From what I gathered, dad became bored with mom. Now I should say that my mom is like an ordinary mother/housewife. Although she has 38D breasts, she is a little pudgy and has thick thighs. From my viewpoint, she is perfect. Her tits are perky. She is slim and her thighs are the right amount of thick. We begin the day after mom caught dad cheating on her, in their house, and in their bed.

I had come home from college since the dorms are near their house. I am an 20 year old in college. I'm fairly fit. I use to play sports but since my knee injury. I usually switch between staying at the dorms or coming back to my room. I walked through the door and find mom on the couch. She was sleeping on the couch with tissues all over the place. So I'm guessing she had been crying.

"Hey mom." I said nudging her arm to wake her up. Unless she is very stressed, she is typically a little sleeper. I couldn't wake up early in the morning without her waking 10 minutes later. "Mom come on. Wake up." I said shaking her a little more. This time she stirs as she stretches, yawns as she sits up.

"Oh hi Clark. When did you get here?" Mom had been wearing a yellow sundress. I looked closer and noticed she had been crying.

"Were you just watching something that made you cry?" Tears started running down her cheeks and knew something happened. It took her a while to form a sentence in-between her sobs.

"Your father...left." She sobbingly said.

Confused I asked, "Okay, when will he be back?"

"No, Clark. He left me." She said with tears in her eyes. Mom looked into my eyes and it took a minute for me to process the information she gave me. Mom clearly can see me getting angry, pulls me into her arms. "It's okay Clark. We will be okay." She said while stroking my back like she use to do whenever something upset me. Then realize I should be the one holding as she had 20 years of marriage with that man.

"What happened? I asked as I sat up.

"I caught him cheating with a girl your age, in our house, and in our bed." She said as she looked like she was about to cry again. This time I'm the one holding her. Her head in my shoulder, caressing her straight black hair. Now at this time I did not have sexual feelings for my mother. As I had come home at the end of semester for college. So in that moment I decided I would take care of her before school starts again.

After about an hour, mom began lightly snoring in my arms. I realized she must have not have slept last night. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I placed her under her covers.

As I was leaving I heard mom say "No, don't leave me." Thinking she must be dreaming. I walked back to the other side of her bed slipped under the covers next to mom. I pulled her close with her head on my chest.

"Shhh...it's okay I'm here." I said while stroking her hair.

Now again, I did not have sexual feelings for my mother but in that moment with her breasts squished against my chest and her leg over mine, I could not stop my cock from getting hard. Then a thought crosses my mind. What if I had sex with my mother? Would she allow it or would push me away? Realizing my lust was growing for my own mother, I started feeling guilty. I wanted do it right then and there. This is my mother I told myself. I turned on my back and made my hard on even more noticeable. With my lust growing beyond my control, I tried to think of anything else.

After about 15 minutes of agony, my hard on was not going away. In my mind, fogged with lust, turned back to face my mom. I don't know why I did it but as mom slept, I whispered "You want to fuck your son." Looking for any sign she was awake. "You're going to fuck him so hard that you cum on your son's cock." She began to slightly moan in her sleep. I can feel her nipples get hard against my chest. Realizing she is getting horny, my lust pushed me forward and lightly pecked her lips. I just kissed mom. She rolled over and I had thought she had woken up but to my surprise she hadn't, so like the fool I am, I spooned her with me hard on pressed against her ass. Her dress above her panties. I then moved my cock in-between her thighs, and began whispering to her again

"You want your son to fuck you? Do you want your son cum inside you while you have an orgasm on his cock?" I whispered. My lust barely hanging by a thread, I reached down and felt her soft ass and gave it a little squeeze. She moaned a little but still stayed asleep.

Taking it a step further, my hand slipped down her ass and reached her slit. To my surprise her panties were damp. Mom is horny just from me talking to her in her sleep. I began wondering what she would look like as I bottom out in her pussy. My lust now spiraling out of control, pulled her panties to the side and back to her slit. She was extremely wet as I began to probe her canal.

I took my middle finger and inserted up to the first knuckle.

'My god she is tight' I thought. Mom not showing any sign of waking up, I pressed on. My finger in her snatch as far as it will go. I then curled my finger towards where I thought her g-spot was at. It took a minute before I found. She moaned and pushed her hips back. I inserted a second finger and started pressing her g-spot. Her hips pushing back on my hand, felt her tighten around my fingers as moaned a little louder this time.

'I just made mom cum with my fingers' as I pulled out. My guilt no longer hindering me. With my lust at maximum, pulled my pants and underwear off and threw them off the bed. I took my cock and placed it near her entrance, sliding it up and down on her slit.

Then felt something small but hard. As I grazed it, mom let out a louder moan than before. Hearing this pushed my lust, egging me on to do it. At her opening, I slowly inched my way into her pussy. She was so damn tight that it was a little hard to part her vaginal walls as her grip was like a vise. It took a few minutes to be fully inside her.

When my dick reached her cervix, she pushed her hips back and moaned again, louder this time. Then felt her pussy grip tighten as her orgasm made me cum. Shooting rope after rope of cum inside her while she had another orgasm after orgasm.

She finally let go of my cock and slowly pulled out with an audible wet plop. She laid still to my understanding that she didn't wake up. Got something to clean her up with. It did take a while for my cum to stop leaking out of her. Moved her panties back and her dress down and covered her with the blanket. Grabbed my clothes and walked out of her room before closing her door. I went to my room but realized that moms' pussy juice was still on my dick so I grabbed a quick shower before laying down.

The smell of dinner woke me up. My clock read 6:00. I got up and walked to the kitchen. Mom was standing at the stove. I walked up and hugged her from behind and placed my chin on her shoulder. I loved watching mom cook.

"Hey mom, feeling better?" I asked.

"Yes. I slept like a baby." She said looking rather happy.

"That's good. You know I'm always here for you." I said kissing her on the cheek.

She turns around and hugs me. The feeling of her tits pressed against my chest made blood start rushing to my cock.

"Thank you Clark. That means a lot." She said.

"So are you going to divorce dad?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, he has cheated on me before, I just thought he loved me more. So I let him have his flings." Mom said.

"You knew? But why wait all this time?" I asked.

"Well because for the first time I caught on he was cheating, you were 12. And you were coming back from camp. So I let him be but one rule was never bring it home. As I told you I caught them in my house, in my bed." She said with brow furrowed.

So for everyone's information my dad does not work. Mom is the main bread winner. It is unexpected but mom is fashion designer and a rather well-known name among the fashion world. If mom wanted to she could retire right now and be set for life in modest spending.

Mom turned back to the stove and finished cooking. She made mine and hers as I set the table. I went to the pantry and grabbed a bottle of red and two glasses.

"What are you doing?" Mom looked at me then the bottle of wine.

"We are celebrating." I told her as I uncorked the bottle.

"What are we celebrating for?" Mom still looking at me then the bottle.

"Your new life." I said as I poured her a glass.

We finished dinner and after a full bottle of wine, we both had a really good buzz. I picked out a movie and mom sat next to me. After 5 minutes, she moves my hand around her, and leaned her head on my chest. Just for your information, mom tends to get touchy feely when she is drunk. Her hand laid on my chest rubbing in little circles. She looks up catches me looking at her.

She smiles and ask "Did you have sex with me when I was sleeping?"

I can feel my face grow hot. My semi goes into overdrive and is now pushing against my shorts.

"I take that as a yes." Mom said, staring at my hard-on.

"I'm sorry mom. Please don't hate me. I didn't know what came over me. It's just your breasts were pressed against me and I couldn't handle it." I said.

I moved so we were now sitting across from each other. But surprising mom wasn't mad or had a look of disappointment. Rather, she was smiling.

"Honey, it's fine although you shouldn't have sex with someone when they are sleeping." Mom said has she pretended to scowl at me.

"Are you sure? You don't think it's weird I just had sex with you?" I asked getting more hopeful that it wasn't a one time thing.

"If I'm being honest, You woke me up when you stuck two fingers in my pussy. You found my g-spot when your father couldn't find in the 20 years I spent with him."

I couldn't believe it. I had sex with mom, even came inside her. And she was fine with it? "So you're not mad at me for having sex with you." I asked again.

"No sweetie. What I am mad at is even though I was pretending to be asleep, you had sex with me so I couldn't fully enjoy it." She tried to put on her most mom voice as to say she was disappointed in me.

"So...if you were awake, could I have sex with you?" My excitement rising as the bulge in my pants became more obvious.

"Clark would you like to have sex with your mother." Her eyes flush with her rising lust for her own son.

I nodded slowly.

Mom then moved to the floor in-between my legs. She pulled my pants along with my underwear off. She stared at my erection licking her lips. She slowly took her hand and began slowly jerking me off. She then leaned forward and kissed the head which made me moan. She licked the head a couple of times and then straight to a deep throat. She furiously sucked me off, bobbing up and down on my shaft, while her tongue working the under side of my cock.

"Oh mom that feels good. Shit. Mom do you want me to cum in your mouth." I lustily whispered.

"Yes baby fill my mouth with your cum." She said as she pulled her mouth off of my cock. I grab moms head and began face fucking her.

"SHIT. Take it mom. Swallow my cum. FUUCCCKKK." I pressed my dick deep in her throat as I shot my load. Seeing stars as mom kept sucking me making me hard again.

Mom stands up and pulls her dress off and unclips her bra. Her breasts jiggled as she threw them behind her. She then curled her thumbs to slide her panties off. She moved to the couch, kneeling on the cushion.

"Clark fuck me now." She looked back at me, watching me slowly stroke my cock.

Her ass waiting for me I stood and spanked her.

Smack

"Oh shit yes." She moaned.

Smack

I spanked her again and spread her ass apart to reveal her asshole and pussy. I moved closer and smelled her erotic scent which made my cock harder.

I then took my mouth to her pussy and began my feast. licking her outer lips then moving to her clit. Her moans tell me she is close so I stand behind her and rubbed my cock on her slit. I took a hold of my cock and began inserting it.

"Oh FUCK. You are bigger than your father. SHIT." She moaned out.

Holding on to her hips, I slowly pushed deeper into her. Her pussy is tight as the first time I did it. My cock touched the end of her pussy.

"Oh SHIT. You are so deep. Deeper than anyone has been. Now Clark, fuck the shit out of me. Spank me. Pull my hair. Call me a slut." She said shaking her ass.

This new side of mom only making my cock rock hard. I reached up and grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled back as I backed out of her pussy and slammed hard into her. She begins moaning as I picked up the pace. I reached around and fondled her tits and pinched her nipples.

I pulled her close to me and whispered "I'm fucking my slut. My mommy slut."

"Yes I'm your mommy slut." She said in between her moans.

"Are you going to cum on my cock?" I said. Her pussy squeezed me again as I nibbled on her ear.

"Yes baby fuck." The clapping sounds becoming louder as I furiously fuck her.

Smack.

She moans again.

Smack.

Her ass turning red from the spanking I gave her.

Smack.

"SHIT. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, I'm cuuuuummmmmiiinnnngg." She screamed.

Her pussy tightens like before. Squeezing me like vise, almost making me cum. But managed to hold it off.

I pull her close again "Did my slut cum?"

"Oh fuck yes." She said as I pulled my cock out and admired my cock, wet with her pussy juice.

"Lay down so I can cum while looking at you." I commanded.

She then lays on the floor and spreads her pussy, inviting me in. I aimed my cock at her wet tunnel and pushed in.

"Oh FUCK. You are so deep. SHIT." She said as I bottomed out in her pussy with my cock pressing her cervix.

My hands grabbed her tits, squeezing them, and pinching her nipples. I took one of them into my mouth as I took my cock almost out and then slammed back into her. My mouth left her tits and stared into my mothers eyes. My lust pushing me forward, as I shoved my tongue into her mouth. Surprising me when I met her tongue, dancing with each other. I pulled off of her mouth to inhale.

"You want my cum in your pussy?" I asked as she wrapped her legs around my legs.

"GOD YES." She screamed as her orgasm made her body shake. "Kiss me while you cum inside me." Mom said as she pulled my face towards her mouth.

That sent me over the edge as I shot my seed into her. As my seed hit her deep inside, I started seeing stars which caused me to pump into her again. I deep stroked through her orgasm which made me cum again inside her. In turn made her have another orgasm.

"Oh holy fuck. That was the hardest orgasm I've ever had." Mom said, trying to catch her breath.

"You're telling me. I came twice in a row. That felt awesome." I said, also trying to catch me breath.

"You are the first one make me cum back to back. Not even your father could do that." She said as I pulled out, an audible wet pop as my head left her love tunnel. My cum began leaking out of her.

I looked into her eyes and said, "I love you mom," and kissed her. But it wasn't a kiss between mother and son, it was a kiss between lovers. My tongue danced with hers.

We pulled away while staring into each other eyes.

"I love you too Clark."

FoxenWolf
FoxenWolf
21 Followers