All Comments on 'Son Begins His Journey'

by FoxenWolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tallman441tallman4417 months ago

Excellent. I like the storyline. Not sure if are intending to a follow up or not. But I can a another chapter or 2. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting. I gave it a 4.

Mother and son relationship always seem to have more of an attraction for me as opposed to other family members. Whenever I hear one of the lovers say something like...."I filled her with my seed." Or...."Yes, baby. Fill mommy's pussy with your seed." That indicates to me that one or both of the lovers want to make a baby.

In high school I started an incestuous relationship with my older sister. It was her senior year when I first approach her. She thought about my proposition for a few weeks when she acquiesces to my request. I wanted it to be special, so I had a friend rent a room at the Hilton Garden Inn. I found out that night that Elena was a virgin. My sister chooses me to be the man to take her virginity. I was floating on cloud nine knowing that Elena picked me to be her first.

When I was sliding my cock in and out of her wet pussy I remember looking at her and she whispered to me: "You're going to be the man who father's my babies Tomas." When I heard those words, I came long and hard. Shooting jet after jet after jet of my hot baby batter in Elena's pussy.

So, when I read where a couple talk about being filled with seed....it reminds me of that one special moment of my life.

Elena and I have been together for twenty years. We have three beautiful daughters and two good looking sons.

ColonelRebColonelReb7 months ago

Great start to the story. I totally enjoyed jerking off to it while i read it. I hope that there'll be more installments,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No pussy hair on a sexy mom is always a maximum rating or 2 for a great story, So, I gave this story a 1. In the future, if you write more mom stories, (ALL MATURE WOMEN STORIES), STOP with the silly and extremely unrealistic NO pussy hair on your 40+ year old mom character!!! Moms are sexy mature (hairy pussy) ladies; and they should be described as that. Moms are absolutely not 19 years old with shaved pussy stubble and infected hair pimples in their groin; wearing a bikini at the beach while irrationally thinking pubic pimples often on display are hot and sexy. Get REAL!!!!!! This is obviously your first story to not know any better than to try what you did.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

hint: 38 band size = overweight cow. you don't appear to actually know that, as you think 38D breasts somehow saves her... you want hot? think 34 or 32 with a D cup, or even a C cup, so she doesn't look top-heavy and make everyone think they're fake. Have you ever actually even bee with a woman? Everything about this screams incel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You really should learn how to place commas, especially in dialogue, to make them more natural. This comes across more as some prepubescent kids first writing assignment, before they know anything about sentence structure or grammar.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yet another in the endless lines of inexperienced authors on this site that seem to think they know where the cervix is, but prove they don't in their stupid writing about slamming into it with a cock. Take an anatomy course, somehow pass it, and learn how full of shit this notion is. Not even John Holmes could do that. It's physically, anatomically, impossible.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is she pudgy or is she slim? She can't be both.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

tallmam441,

Then how can it be excellent if you can only stomach to follow it for only another chapter? Doesn't seem like a story that deserves 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story but way to short just one time true incest and then done 4 stars

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Great job on your first story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story but to damn short they have sex once and then you quit 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was a good story but to short gave it a 4

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked the story but it was too short just one and done 4stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story but it was too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous