All Comments on 'Son-Burnt'

by Old_Blue

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

fucking awesome story makes me wish i had the courage to fuck my mum

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE MOM

one of the most erotic incest stories i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiful

One of the best incest stories I have read. Hopefully there is many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
quick question

I know this is a silly thing to focus on after that story, but I have to know: does that sunburn cure really work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Length

I loved the story. My only problem is I think it could have been shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too many errors

Lay/lie, whose/who's, random misuse of a semicolon.

Another good story ruined by laziness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way, Way too LONG!!!!!!

This is an erotic web site, not a practice ground for a literary prize!!! Way toooooooooo LONG!!!!

Verbose!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

kept one entertained. to the reader that had a problem with the grammar, spelling, etc. lighten up, this is an amateur erotic site, no paid editors here

cncstevecncsteveover 14 years ago
Terrible grammar

Please learn how to use your/you're, they're/their/there, to/too, pear/peer, etc

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Very good story

A lot of people have a lot of complaints, don't they? :P For my part, I enjoyed it thoroughly. You went in a way peculiar direction with the TENS/EMT machine; but a cool, exotic one, too). I liked the build-up with the sunburn. Him giving himself a hand-job with her hand seemed a mite rushed, but it wasn't jarring. With regards to the grammar errors, I didn't notice them, frankly. Good work. I enjoyed it, and the length of the story just gave me more to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Licking the G-Spot?

Who is this guy, Gene Simmons?

tracysatintracysatinover 14 years ago
Fantastic

As other readers put it there were a few mistakes BUT it did not alter my view on a great story. Fantastic story and i do hope you keep writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

Very nice story. Very enjoyable. Give it a rest grammar police.

venus_canvenus_canover 14 years ago
Great Eroticism

Loved the eroticism in this story - a tad long, but still a good read. If you catch your typos and the few grammar errors, the story will be even better IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Add Part Two

Add Part Two:

There is a third wish to be fulfilled.

This part could be what Sam wants, by having a proposal of marriage as that final wish.

domrogerdomrogerover 14 years ago
Grammar Lessons

Never mind the grammar lessons,this is a great erotic story.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
Well done

Very creative, very hot. I love to see something different. Nice build-up, nice detail. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Original and crafty

Loved it!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

A good story although a few grammar issues. I did find the story too long though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please!!!

Excellent story. When is the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

she bit his dick! what a horrible person

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Great story. Smoking hot!! You combined so many fantasy elements seamlessly into the same story: vacationing at a beach, assisting the helpless person, use of toys and the granting of sexual wishes. Just wish there had been a followup chapter to see how he cashed in his third wish.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
This one got SILLY

the 56 inch dick and jack is the greatest mutha fucker of all time. don't believe me? there is a bronze statue of his balls in central park...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story, and I was struck

by the comment of the reader who wrote "awesome." He wrote, "makes me wish i had the courage to fuck my mum." That's so touching and so sad. Lots and lots of boys have desire to fuck their own mother. You could say it's even programmed into the young male. A boy comes out of that warm hairy hole between his mother's thighs, for him it's the start of his whole life-story and his entranceway into the world. Of course he's got a very special love and affection for his mother's mommy-hole, his own mom's cunt, his mommy's gorgeous unique in all the world wonderful ever-loving twat! A boy wants to stroke it, slip a finger or two up inside and explore around. He has the urge to plaster his face to his mother's cunt and slurp it half to death. Most of all, he wants to stick his fat young cock right up inside it up to his balls and fuck the shit out of it till he blows his balls and shoots his mommy a huge twatful his creamy semen. So, boys should summon up the courage to go and just fucking do it! They'll be delightedly surprised that so many moms agree that that's exactly where their baby boy's precious semen belongs.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Great writing. I especially loved the dirty talk. Very fucking hot!

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanover 5 years ago
fucking excellent.

this story was pure perfection, i loved the estim part with the mother and son both fucking each other as they used it..faved..excellent story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed this well written story. The author has 22 additional stories (per profile). I hope they are as good as this one. I plan on reading all of them, if they are as good as this one.

TheSeeker84TheSeeker8414 days ago

Go back to school, your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous