Son Comes Home for the Holidays

Story Info
Mom Smokes a cigarette for her son.
1k words
4.47
12k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed on a pair of booty shorts and a low cut tank top then proceeded to the bathroom to blow dry my hair and put on the lipstick my son bought me last Christmas.

The whole family finally left after staying at my place the last few days as we celebrated the holiday, I loved them but god was I relieved that they gone and i could finally enjoy a little peace and quiet. My son still had a few days before he had to go back up to school which I was happy about since we really didn't get to spend much time together as I was entertaining the rest of the family the last few days.

I lit a cigarette and made a drink while I sat at the kitchen table putting my feet up enjoying every drag I took, inhaling it deep in my lungs then blowing a cloud of smoke toward the light that hung over the table watching it as swirled around. Normally I'd go sit in the basement to smoke my cigarettes but on occasion I would smoke in the kitchen and living room like I used to when my son was growing up.

I heard my son walking downstairs to the kitchen after changing into his new pair of sweats I bought him for Christmas.

Walking in the kitchen he came and stood in front of me so I could see how they looked, taking a drag on my cigarette I nodded my head giving him a thumbs up as I finished my drag followed up with a slow exhale.

"Glad I went with the medium, those fit perfect."

He sat next to me and poured himself a drink than swung his chair in my direction so he was facing me.

"Ahhh I'm so happy their finally gone mom, this is all I've been looking forward to.. just you and me like old times."

I smiled as I rolled his chair toward me wrapping my arms around him then gave him a little peck on the lips and pulled away looking at him as I rubbed my finger across his upper lip wiping off the lipstick I got on him.

"Old times indeed hunny, I think next Christmas we're just gonna do our own thing, it's to much work dealing with all of them.. something all inclusive so we can just relax."

"Count me in."

"You caught me off guard smoking that cigarette in here, it's been a long time since I've seen you do that.. of course i came down as you took your last couple drags."

I smiled at him as I grabbed my pack shaking it to see if there I had any left in there as I knew I was low.

"Oh relax, I always gave in those nights you'd come sit down here to get your little fix watching me smoke.. slide me that ashtray and come over here."

I lit my cigarette taking a hard drag looking at him in the eyes seductively.

"I know it's been a while since we've done this but nothings changed.. get your ass over here."

He stood in front of me as he slid pants off watching him as I took another drag waiting for his cock to pop out so I could wrap my hand around it then slowly stroke it.

"Hard as a rock already, do you always get it up that fast or is it just when your with your momma?"

I started licking the tip holding my cigarette between my fingers while I gripped my hands around his thighs, I slid my tongue slowly down his shaft down to his balls while looking up at him.

I pulled away taking another drag and leaned back inhaling my smoke wrapping my lips around his cock than quickly shoved the whole thing down my throat and left in there swirling my tongue around the base of his dick as my smoke poured out of nose.

"You think any of your college buddies get to come home and get their cock sucked by their mom? I don't think so baby."

I took a double drag and leaned back in the chair taking my top off then got back up rubbing my tits on his dick while exhaling my smoke on it.

"You wanna stick it in mommy really quick?"

"You sure?" He asked me.

I licked my lips as I stood up and French kissed him while stroking his cock as my cigarette rubbed up against it. I turned around still holding it and leaned over the kitchen table now dangling my cigarette between my lips.

"Here we go, slow strokes baby."

I slid the tip in letting out a loud moan as I took a drag off my cigarette then slowly began grinding back and forth as it went in and out.

"You okay baby? How's that feel?"

"So fucking good, I wanna cum so bad I've been holding this load for you for weeks."

I looked back at him as I whipped my hair over my shoulders and started riding it fast shoving it in and out repeatedly so I could cum with him.

"Your mommy's gonna cum to baby, don't stop."

"Oh my god, it's cumming I need to pull it out mom."

"Oh don't stop, please make your mommy cum, come on baby."

I began orgasming as I took another puff on cigarette, I turned around and looked at him as I exhaled and right as I did that I felt his warm load inside me, oh my god it felt so good.

He panicked and pulled it out.

"Fuck mom I'm sorry, oh my god.. please tell me your on birth control."

I turned around wiping off the rest of the cum on his penis and licked it off my fingers taking my final drag then exhaled as I leaned in kissing him.

"Don't you worry about a thing, your mommy always knows best."

I put my clothes back on and lit another cigarette as I sat down.

"I'm gonna smoke this cigarette then how about we go up and take a shower before bed?"

"Grab my smokes and that ashtray in."