Son Controls Indian Parents Ch. 05

Story Info
Son mind controls indian parents.
3.1k words
4.45
29.4k
23

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desimind
desimind
86 Followers

I woke up next morning late. Mom had gotten up early as usual to do her morning household works. I had no idea how mom still got the energy to do stuff after last night. My whole body ached. I had ravished mom in different positions till late into the night. All my sexual frustrations about mom I had since my teenage years were satisfied by spending one night with her. The whole room smelled of sex. I lost count of how many times I made mom orgasm.

I got up and went to the kitchen wearing only my boxers. Dad was also up, reading newspaper in kitchen. Mom was busy cooking breakfast. She was still wearing the silk saree and undergarments from yesterday night. I went and hugged her, with my morning wood poking her ass and kissed her neck.

"I don't know how you can still be horny after last night honey." Mom said to me.

I placed my hand on her pubic region and started rubbing her clit, through her saree.

"I can never stop being horny when I have you as my wife, mom" I replied and pressed my dick into her ass tightly, my hard on straining against my boxer.

My mom moaned, and teasingly said, "Stop, your father will be late"

I laughed and looked at my dad, who was still engrossed in his newspaper, not at all paying attention to his son and wife flirting openly.

"How about you give a kiss to my dad too?" I whispered in mom's ear.

"Stop, How can I kiss your dad?" Mom replied and playfully pushed me back.She then went back to preparing breakfast, and dad left the kitchen to get ready for office.

I sighed. Life was perfect. Even though I still called my parents mom and dad, they followed my commands, and considered me not as their son, but as mom's husband. They didn't even show the slightest attraction to each other and didnot show any discomfort even if I groped mom openly.

But some part of my mind still felt guilty. I knew all this happened only because of my power. I looked at mom who used to be conscious even to show slightest bit of skin my whole life, now wearing only her undergarments and a sexy saree, and humming cheerfully as she worked.

Mom noticed my expression and asked " Anything wrong honey?"

I shook my head and smiled. She smiled back and that was enough for my guilt to be washed away. Even going to hell was worth it if I could keep on fucking this milf.

"I love you, mom " I said.

"I love you too, honey" She replied, her face lit up with affection.

I sat there for some watching mom. Before i got my power, I had to strain not to stare at mom. I was scared of being caught and would avert my eyes quickly, whenever I got a glimpse of slightest bit of her exposed skin. But now, here I was sitting as if I was the man of the house, openly ogling at mom.

I took my dick out and started masturbating looking at my partially dressed mom working hard in the kitchen. She noticed me but just shook her head, smiling shyly.

"Mom,can you remove your saree and continue your work?" I said, instead of directing my thought at her.

Mom looked at me and quickly removed the saree she wore, and threw it at my direction, playfully. I caught the saree and rubbed the silky material against my naked torso with one hand and continued rubbing my dick with the other.

I was elated. This was the first time, my mom has willingly done what I had asked, without me using my power. She was now in her sexy black bra and panties, moving around the kitchen, continuing her work.

I smelled her saree, and took in her scent.

"Mom,can you come over here?" I asked. She did.

"Can you kneel in front of me?" I asked,pushing my luck.

Mom got to her knees, and looked up at me on the chair, almost waiting for me to command her something.

"Squeeze your boobs together." I said. Mom put her hands beneath her boobs, lifted and then squeezed them together. Her boobs appeared much larger and I could see more cleavage than usual.

"Can you give me a titjob?" I asked again, hopefully.

Mom just giggled and straightened a little. She took off her bra and her boobs sprang free. She moved my hand away, took my dick, and placed it between her boobs. Then she started to lift her boobs up and down against my dick, almost crushing my dick with her boobs.

I was completely turned on by this sight. I could not keep my eyes away. She was looking at me directly, looking almost pleased with the effect she had on me. My precum was acting as a lube between her breasts. Then without any warning, she bent down her head, and started to lick my dick when it came up.

That did it for me. "I am close mom. Can I cum on your face?" I asked.

Mom released my dick from her boobs and started to jerk me with her hand, all while she was kneeling down. She had also positioned the dick directly at her face and once again was looking straight at me. Our eyes met and I was not able to hold back anymore.

I blasted a load of cum directly into her face. My cum now covered her face, even her eyes. It then streamed down her cheek, her lips and went all the way down to her neck. However, the more exciting moment for me was when she took her finger, scooped up some cum from her eyes and then sucked the finger into her mouth.

And even though I didnot plan it, my dad came after his bath, at that same moment. He saw my kneeling topless mom, her face covered in cum like a pornstar, holding my now spent dick.

She didn't even take a second glance at him, and gave my dick a final lick, tasting more of my cum. She then stood up, and with her hanging boobs bouncing, went to clean up her face and get dressed.

I looked at dad and shrugged, as if to say this was all her doing. My dad still didnot seem to mind. He took one plate, put his breakfast on it and went to the dining room to have his breakfast.

I pulled up my boxers and went behind him. Like I mentioned previously, I was a pampered boy growing up. This was partially because I was an only child. Another reason was that, our family was very rich. My dad's business was booming and his plan was to make me take charge of his company, after I finished college.

But even though, our family was rich, there were always some rules for me to follow, because of my parent's conservative believes. I got only a fixed amount as pocket money, so that I didn't become a spoiled brat. The irony being, now I became a motherfucker instead.

I went and stood beside dad, and thought " GIve me Rs 50000 as pocket money now"

My dad looked at me, and without saying anything, took out his phone and transferred the exact amount to my bank account.

My phone chimed a notification sound confirming the transaction. I smiled arrogantly. I had to go to college soon and had to spend some money before that, to make my experience with mom more memorable.

After my dad left, I also got ready to go outside for some shopping. After I got ready, I went to say goodbye to mom. She was now wearing a blue nighty instead of saree, her fresh face showing no signs it was covered in my cum moments before.

"Why are you wearing nighty now?"I asked confused, as I had not used my power to make her do so.

"I thought it might be easier to remove, since we are having lot more sex now." She replied smiling mischievously.

I was taken back. I realized I had released the sluttier side of mom, that she had somehow kept hidden all throughout her married life.

I went and lifted her nighty and saw that she was completely naked underneath. I laughed and putting my arm around her waist, lifted her upwards in joy. She smiled and moving her face down, found my lips. And for the first time, mom initiated the kiss between us. We stayed like that for few minutes. Then, at last I put her down and gave her a quick hug to say goodbye and left to do some shopping,

That was the first time, I was leaving my house after I found out about my powers. I knew I could have anything I want now, even without having to spend any money. But, I did not want any unwanted attention now and wanted to keep my power secret, for the time being.

So, I went by shopped like I regularly do. Most of the money I had was spent on getting mom some new clothes. I realized yesterday when I searched through her cupboard, that most of her clothes were either traditional or not that exposing. I intended to rectify that problem.

The next items that I brought were some booze and few grams of cannabis from my college drug dealer. I used to drink and smoke in secret, mostly at my friends place and was fearful of being caught by my parents. Now I didnot have to worry about upsetting them.

I also bought some sex toys, a vibrator and handcuffs to spice up our sex life a little. And few hours later, I was back at home, carrying loads of shopping bags.

As soon as I entered mom, still in her nighty, rushed towards me and hugged me. " I missed you" She said. I hugged her back. It was almost like she was hugging me naked, the thin loose nighty not restricting any of her structure.

I kissed her and said " I missed you too" and squeezing both her boobs, I added " And I missed these bad boys too" Mom laughed. I smiled. Even her normal

laugh was enough to seduce me.

"Are these for me?" She asked reaching for the shopping bags.

I put them down on the floor. "Yes, but we can try them later." Pulling her close, I said, " First, I need to experience you in this nighty you chose for me."

I vividly remember her wearing that nighty in the past. She owned only a few nighty. And this particular blue nighty was one of the first ones she bought.

I had memories of her wearing this nighty, her cleavage showing when she swept the floor, her ass appearing huge and panty line almost visible. Many a times, I had to restrict myself not to go and grab her, while she was bent down, so that I can poke my hard on at her ass.

Now I intended to do just that. I turned mom around and pushed her head down so that she stood bent down, with her ass raised a little. I was surprised how easily my mom became submissive and did everything I asked. It kind of was satisfying thinking that mom was willingly offering her to me, but I knew in reality, all her actions stemmed from my power. She now viewed me as her husband and not her son.

Putting those thoughts aside, I put my hand on top her ass. I started to rub up and down her nighty covered ass.

I was stilled dressed in my jeans, but had developed a hard on, my dick fully erect inside the jeans. But without taking my dick out, I started to press my hard on against her ass. Mom was also getting in on the action now, moving her ass around, rubbing my dick, the friction causing my dick to leak precum, soaking my underwear.

We were dry humping each other, fully clothed. Even though I had fucked her multiple times already by then, this simple act was enough to increase my breathing and my heart-rate.

I then unzipped my jeans, pulled down my jeans and underwear. My dick sprang free ready for some action. I lifted her nighty, and took full view of her exposed pussy. And with no warning, or foreplay, pushed my dick inside her.

She screamed a little, but still stood bend down, wriggling her ass, thrusting back and forward along my dick. I didn't want to rush this time, and took my time, slowly entering and pulling out from her. No-one from outside would even suspect that in our house, right now, a 22 year old son was fucking his 46 year old mom.

"Are you close honey?" Mom asked.

I told mom," Mom,can you call me son instead of honey?"

I felt some restriction from mom at this suggestion. I sighed and thought " You will address me as son instead of honey. This is also normal, like a roleplay"

Mom relaxed. "How does mom's pussy feel, son?" She asked casually.

Fuck. Hearing those words coming from mom's mouth almost made me cum that moment itself. I increased my pace fucking her.

"Talk dirty more" I said to mom.

"You are destroying mom's pussy, son. How does it feel to be a motherfucker? Uff,,Just like that,put that big dick in your mom. Even your dad has never fucked me like this before."

And the last sentence was like a cherry on top for me. I lost it. I started cumming into mom's pussy. I stayed a bit longer inside her, cum leaking from sides of her pussy and falling to the floor.

Mom was still bent down and before she stood up straight and put down her nighty, my gaze was fixed on her asshole. And i knew, I will be crossing another boundary with mom soon enough.

The next few hours went by quickly. I made mom model the new clothes I had brought for her. She looked like a different person in modern clothes. I made her wear lingerie, T-shirt, shorts, tight leggings, few nighties that showed deep cleavage, some slutty cosplay uniforms and lot more. I took photos of mom in all these. Mom, without any complaints, posed however I wanted and in the end, I had hundreds of pictures of her in different poses.

"Are we done?" she asked after she tried on the final dress, a satin nightgown, that barely reached her knees.

"Not yet" I replied and took out a trimmer, smiling.

I did like her hairy mound but wanted to see how she would look with a cleanly shaven pussy. "Lift your dress." I said.

Mom sighed and lifted her dress, as though she didn't have the strength to argue with me. Not that any of her argument would matter, with my power.

I started trimming away her pussy hair. After I was done, I even trimmed her armpit hair, neatly. The end result was amazing.

"You could have made lot of money as a porn actress mom" I said teasing her.

She gave a light slap on my shoulder and then sat down on the couch tired.

I went beside her and laid down on the couch, my head resting on her lap. With my finger, I started to circle both her nipples alternatively over her dress, causing both of them to harden. Mom tilted her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling, while stroking my hair lovingly.

Just then her phone rang. It was dad. She put it on speaker.

"Hey honey, I am still at office, but do you want me to get some groceries from the market when I come back?" He asked.

I was confused at first, but then realized. Dad doesn't remember anything that happened here since he was outside the house now.

" Answer him like you would usually do "I thought to mom

" Yeah, I will message you the stuff to buy" Mom answered. I gave her nipple a small pinch and she gave small yelp.

"What happened?" Dad asked.

"Lie and don't make him suspicious" I thought out my instructions to her.

" I just hit my leg " she replied.

I lifted my head, and gave her nipple a small bite. She started to bite her lip hard not to make any noise. It was fun to make dad cuckold like this.

"Oh ok. What are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing much, just watching TV." she lied. Meanwhile, I stood up, took my dick out and started rubbing it against her lips.

"How is Rahul? Have you checked on him?" he asked.

Mom turned her head a little to free her lips and answer, my dick rubbing against her cheeks now. " Yeah he is better now, fully healthy." She said looking at me, mock anger on her face.

I laughed silently. Becoming more and more hornier by this exchange, I wanted to push the boundaries a little more. Without warning, I grabbed mom's hair by the back and thrust my dick deep into her mouth, my dick almost reaching her throat. She gagged in surprise.

"Are you okay?" Dad asked worried.

Mom grabbed my dick and pulled it out from her mouth. " Stop." she mouthed at me and started to jerk me off instead.

"Yeah, I am fine." she replied to dad, while continuing to move her hands up and down my shaft. "I just gagged on an ice lolly I was eating" she said, smiling mischievously but her voice not even faltering a little.

"Oh ok. Is there a second one for me?" dad asked, without having any clue on what's happening in the other end of the call.

"I don't think so. And I might prefer this brand's taste better than you do." Mom replied and gave my dick a long lick.

"It's fine then. See you later." Dad replied and hung up.

I burst out laughing loudly. Mom was also smiling, but still continuing to rub my dick.

" I kind of feel sorry for him. What do you think of giving him a chance with Seema aunty? I asked mom.

" As long as I can keep pleasuring my husband like this, I am okay with anything." Mom replied, and started giving my dick small kisses.

I gave a mental thanks to whatever being that had given me this power and closed my eyes, continuing to enjoy the attention my dick was receiving from mom.

desimind
desimind
86 Followers