Son Controls Indian Parents Ch. 06

Story Info
Son mind controls his Indian parents.
1.9k words
4.48
25.1k
28

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desimind
desimind
84 Followers

It was almost late evening when dad came back from office. By then I had enjoyed fucking mom all around the house. The image of my naked mom had become engraved in my mind now.

As soon as dad entered, he saw mom wearing the satin nighty, which was so low cut that her boobs were practically falling out of it. However, he seemed as if he could care less.

I went behind her and lifted her nighty up, showing dad her hairless pussy. He took one glance at her pussy and looked away quickly, as though he didn't want to offend his son's wife. I laughed at my dad's predicament.

I went beside him and whispered in his ear " I have made my mom, your wife, into my bitch dad". He looked at me confused but kept silent.

After dad came, most of the day went by similar to the last day. He sat watching TV, while I groped mom in front of him and took shower along with her.

After freshening up, we sat down to have dinner, mom besides me and dad sitting opposite me. This time, however, I placed the bottle of whisky I had bought on the table. My parents were both opposed to drinking, and had no idea I had started drinking, But both of them sat there silently, watching me pour whisky into 3 glasses. I had become the man of the house now.

"Drink" I thought to both of them and they did. Mom didn't like the taste and was slow in finishing the drink, while dad finished the entire thing in one gulp.

I poured him another glass. And he took his time this time, enjoying the drink.

As my parents, were drinking, I took out the weed I had bought and rolled it into a joint. I lighted it and took a deep puff. It was surreal feeling, doing drugs in front of my parents.

I started playing my new favorite game. "Answer truthfully" I thought to both of them.

" Were both of you guys virgins, when you married?" I asked them.

"Yes" both replied, almost in unison.

" So, how was your first night experience then?" I asked again, taking another puff.

"It was awesome" Dad replied. But mom stayed silent. I looked at her curious to find about her experience.

"He finished too quickly and I was not satisfied in the end." Mom replied.

I could not blame dad. I had seen their wedding photos. If I was married to a woman like that, I would not have lasted that long myself. But now, after so many sessions with mom, it was a different story.

Taking another puff and getting high a little, an idea started to form in my head.

"Do you still have your wedding dress, mom?" I asked.

"Yeah." she replied.

"Go and change into that, and come back after dressing like a bride." I thought to mom.

Mom went to get changed, and I was left alone with dad, both of us staying in silence. As the time passed, my dad had become almost tipsy, while I was high as fuck.

And then mom came outside from her room, looking gorgeous, wearing jewellery and her wedding saree, with make up on and her hair styled like a bride.

I went near her and said, " Remove your mangalsutra and give it to me." As long as I remembered, I have never seen mom without her mangalsutra, as Indian women consider it very precious. But now, without any hesitation, she took it off and placed it on my hands.

"Watch us dad" I thought to dad, and with my drunk dad watching us, I tied the same mangalsutra around mom's neck, completely claiming her as my wife.

"Let's enjoy our first night together." I said to mum, took her hand and went to our bedroom.

It didn't take me long to undress her, and I lifted my mom up, kissing. She did not weigh much and I started to fuck my mom standing, with mom hanging onto me, her legs and arms tightly curled around me. Each time I thrust my dick into her, I could feel her arms and legs tightening around me, and she also made her pussy tighten around my dick.

After some time, I grew tired and gently threw my mom onto the bed. She lay there, panting and then spread her legs wide, inviting me to continue fucking her. I went and got on top of her, and easily slid into her already wet pussy.

The feeling of dick entering her pussy was more pleasurable now, since I was high now. i wanted to increase the feeling of taboo even more.

I thought to mom, "You won't scream or cause any ruckus. You will remember all that happened during last 2 days, but won't imagine me as your husband, but as your son."

The moment I sent those thoughts, I could see mom's expression changing from lust to confusion and then surprise.

"Rahul, What's happening? I am your mom." She said and started to push me away. "This is wrong." She continued.

"I love you mom." I said and went to kiss her mouth, my dick still in her pussy. She turned her head away and I planted kisses on her cheek. However, I did not stop thrusting my dick into her pussy.

"Oh God. What have you made me do for the past 2 days?" She said,tearing up a little, starting to remember our sexual encounters till now.

"How can you think of your mom this way? When did these thoughts start?" She said, still trying to wriggle away from under me, but not able to do so.

Instead of replying, I pulled my dick out completely and pushed it back in her pussy with some force.

An involuntarily moan of pleasure escaped from her lips, and she quickly covered her mouth in surprise.

" We could be a couple mom. No-one would know. I have already fucked you multiple times. The boundaries have already been broken. I, however don't want to use my power on you from today. I know you remember how many times I made you cum, since I made you my woman."

Saying this, I pulled out my dick out and laid on my back, mom immediately taking the opportunity to get up from the bed. She started to run out, but paused and looked at me, lying confidently on her bed, my hard dick pointing upwards.

She stood naked, biting her lips, thinking about the consequences of our actions. She rubbed her now cleanly trimmed pussy, and could remember how much she enjoyed the taboo sex with her son. She also remembered her husband's infatuation with her sister.

She slowly came closer and laid on the bed next to me, not looking at me, facing the ceiling, she said " You know what you did was wrong and immoral, right?"

" Yes" I said.

"This attraction is not right. However, since the deed has been done, there is no going back. We can wait and see how our relationship develop. If it doesn't work, you have to promise me you will move on and erase any memories of our affair from my mind." Mom said and turned around to face me.

I also turned and faced her. " I promise, mom." and went forward to kiss her lips.

She closed her eyes and fists tightly. I gave her a small peck on her lips. She opened her eyes slightly, and nodded. And I started kissing my mom, who was willingly kissing me back.

I started to finger her pussy, while she was kissing me, one finger at first and then using two fingers. I now knew all the secret pleasure points of mom because of the last 2 days.

She started moaning and soon my fingers were coated with her pussy juices. Then I stopped kissing her and went down on her. I started licking her pussy with passion, showing her what she missed out on all these years. She put her legs around my shoulder, pulling my head closer to her pussy. Her body was now lying arched, with her pussy extended towards me and head tilted upwards. It didn't take long, and a massive orgasm erupted from mom. I drank in all her cunt juice and smiling, wiped my mouth and looked at mom.

I pulled at her hands, and made my mom, still recovering from her orgasm, sit up straight. I then stood up on the bed, went near her, and said " It's my turn now"

Mom looked at me confused. Then seeing my hard dick, smiled, realizing what I meant.

"Where did you learn about these?" mom said sarcastically, as she started rubbing my dick with her hand.

"I am not an expert at this." She said again, and gave a small suck on my dick.

"Believe me mom, you give an amazing blowjob." I said placing my hand on back of her head.

"Is that so, let's see" Mom said and took my whole dick inside her mouth. It was not like before. Previously, when mom gave oral under the influence of my power, her only objective was to please me. But now, she was enjoying the experience herself. She was taking her time, savoring my dick's taste. I looked at mom, her eyes closed, slowly sucking my dick. In between, she was using her tongue to swirl around my cock's head, licking all of my precum. She had never done that before.

I stood, my eyes closed, enjoying the experience of my mom giving me a blowjob. My hand still held my mom's head, but I did not push or sped up any of her actions. I wanted mom to be comfortable, so that she won't regret anything later.

I realized I was getting close to cumming. I removed my hand and placing both my hands on her shoulder, pulled her up to stand up on the bed, facing me. I then hugged mom tightly. I took one of her legs and placed it on my back. And standing like that, I pushed my dick into my mom's pussy. Mom tightened her leg around me. She was clinging tightly to me, both of us enjoying this forbidden act, succumbing to its pleasure.

"I love you, Divya" I whispered in her ear, calling mom by her first name.

She chuckled, but whispered back, seductively " I love you too, Rahul, my son"

And standing on what used to be my parent's bed, I came once again on mom's pussy, the same night I tied mangalsutra on her neck.

We continued to stand like that, hugging each other, for few more minutes. After some time, we let go of each other and sat down on the bed.

Mom could not face me. She was looking down, smiling shyly. However, she did put a finger on her cum drained pussy, and licked her fingers, tasting my cum.

I pushed her back on to the bed, me falling on top of her. I pushed aside few hair strands that fell on her face and looked directly at my mom.

I kissed her forehead and said, "Welcome to the life of being a proper wife to your son, mom"

Mom smiled back and said, " Looking forward to it, honey"

And for the first time, since I got my powers, I did not feel guilty, when i heard mom calling me honey.

I smiled and embracing my naked mom, went to sleep, knowing that no other woman in the world would love me the way she did, unselfishly and not expecting anything in return. And I slept peacefully, feeling my nude mom's warmth covering me.

desimind
desimind
84 Followers