All Comments on 'Son Discovers Videos of Mom'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

A special request to the author: GET AN EDITOR OR USE A SPELL CHECKER/GRAMMAR CHECKING ROUTINE!!!!!!! There were so many typos in this material it was almost impossible to concentrate on reading your story, which by the way, was a good one, well paced, with the story line a good choice, and for which I gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
More chapters

Sexy story......Come up with more chapters......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a plot, what an amazing writing ability you have. these extra energy, courage , creativity are rare in this site . everyone just tend to write plain loving mom son story which is not that intriguing . but you are different . there need to be reality , difficult situations, drama and you have excelled in all these areas.

one idea i have cherished to be materialized in a story written by you . you have the intelligent writing skill that will make it possible .

A Triangle Love Adultrey Drama Incest story ; Clash of Male ancient Egoes and revenge of a son . A son bring back the queen mother where she must be. that is with her son . A long passionate heart-wrenching rollercoaster life Among Son , His goddess Mother and A rich charming playboy type Son's Best Friend

(MOTHER A tall sex bomb , busty milf , pure beauty with brain , a ceo of a renowned company has a dark affair with charming , rich , dominant son's best friend who destroys a happy family and A rebirth of a son who intrudes in his best friend and mother's love affair and take revenge on mom and best friend and ultimately owns his Goddess mother and impregnate her and lead a peaceful life full of sex and love . son and mother moves to italy to start their life as husband and wife ) .

where a loving wife betray her husband and son only to engage in a adultreous relationship with son's best friend . the best friend seduces her and she reluctantly falls for his charm and smart personality . mother gets impregnated by the best friend later which force them divorce . after that mother marry the son's best friend . they posts their daily hangout pics on instagram and they show the world how happy they are as a couple . seeing these things ex husband get hurt attacked and later paralysed,

After some years ( like 1 or 2 ) mother feels regret of not being close with her son and son totally not willing to talk with her for a second .mom try to win her son through different approaches but fails .

AFTER 1/2 years , A son becomes obsessed with his mother's natural beauty , busty hot dominat milf. her body is like wine which gets better with age .

The son TAKES an all out attempt . son becomes a Mafia king in Europe . SON forcibly separate his mom and his best friend and their dark affair . Now the mother and sons best friend are in deep love and they have a 1 year old little son . so mother wants sons best friend and little child more than anything in life . but there is a SON who now wants to have his ravishingly beautiful mom at any cost. ON revenge and meet his lust (which later turns into deep love ) the son kidnap his mother and cut the dick of his best friend .

now like 365 days netflix movie son gives 30 days for the mother to willingly become sons lover . son does all possible things to win his mother back and make her his only permanently.

the ex paralysed husband and the ex best friend see all these Live but cant do anything because they are in bondage and under the supervision of mafia king SON.

son at first forces to make love his mom daily and later the mother unwillingly bears son's twin child and ultimate falls for son's love . after 1/2 year the mafia king impregnates his mother an equally gorgeous daughter like his mom . the daughter becomes a singer and model from an early age and her charms attracts her mafia king father. she has boyfriend . the mafia king father feels jealouse of his daughter's boyfriend everytime he sees her with her boyfriend . he feels lust again and this time it is for his goddess daughter and he must have her at any cost. he takes all the initiative to make her his and impregnate her with his own child. he seduces her and blackmails the boyfriend of the daughter and being a mafia king he has the power to cut her loving soulmate boyfriend from her life and father and daughter make a nest of their own though at first reluctantly from daughter but after some time daughter falls for her dominant ruggedly Father. nobody knows she is the daughter of a famous mafia don . her father secretly protects her from all kinds of evil perverts . all males want her under him to satiate their lust and quench their unbearable pain of not having sex with her. but ultimate it is the king mafia father who gets the princess whom alll the worlds want see naked and fuck with everything they have. the mafia father likes to cuckold people as he did with his ex step dad father and his own father . now he cuckold daughter's boyfriend . mafia father takes her to different secluded beaches and fucks daughter under the open sky and fuck her in public places and exhibit her beauty to his client but onlly the mafia father fuck the daughter . they can watch the live fucking session of father daughter but no one can touch her . they shake their dick and just think what would it feel like to sex with this mysterious fairy sex bomb beauty .

mother = may look like any of these best one Sophia Vergara / Monica Bellucci / CATE Blanchet/ Rachel Weisz/ Nicole Kidman

daughter = may look like any of these young sexy with more firm 36dd breast Scarlett Johansson and katy perry / alexandra daddario/ Chloë Grace Moretz/ With better breast size Saoirse Ronan/ Elizabeth Olsen

my personal favouriteare for mom sophia vergara and monica belluccci

for daughter young sexy with more firm 36dd breast Scarlett Johansson and katy perry / alexandra daddario

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think it ended to soon please write more thx

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

Loved it! Would love more of their story!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Of course there must be more. And of course they should be with his new younger girl friend soon to be wife who enjoys the relationship of mother too. Maybe later he can share both mom and the girl friend with special friend(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sharing your wife

is absolute proof there is no love in that marriage. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellently written! Story didn't end leaving the reader hanging on wondering what was next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sharing. Ruins the story.

pp78xxxpp78xxxover 2 years ago

lovely story, wish i had found porn video of my mom making love with men... to masturbate while watching them... instead i found polaroid pictures which were amazing to look at when shafting my cock back then!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story a sons true love for his mother, Continue with the story him finding a woman that wants to share with them all together!!!!!!!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Good story and very well written. Sure enjoyed hearing it by my Text Aloud reader with Jennifer's sexy voice and didn't have to edit one word! Very well done. Also would like other Authors to know by your example of how stories should be written, no dot dot dots and I knew where every pause was to be placed. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story you should write more of this until he finds his girl that wants to share him with his mother and then they both get pregnant and the live as a family together, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it

NesticNestic6 months ago

Great story. I really enjoyed reading it, and I agree with a former comment: …. you should write more of this, until he finds his girl, that wants to share him with his mother and then they both get pregnant and the live as a family together, 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous